侵 犯
♪ 圣母痛苦侍立 ♪
♪ Stabat Mater dolorosa ♪
♪ 圣母痛苦侍立 ♪
♪ Stabat Mater dolorosa ♪
♪ 含泪十字架旁 ♪
♪ Iuxta crucem lacrimosa ♪
编剧 导演
马德琳·西姆斯-费尔
达斯蒂·曼奇内利
♪ 当圣子高高悬起时 ♪
♪ Dum pendebat Filius ♪
♪ 圣母痛苦侍立 ♪
♪ Stabat mater dolorosa ♪
♪ 圣母痛苦侍立 ♪
♪ Stabat mater dolorosa ♪
♪ 含泪十字架旁 ♪
♪ Iuxta crucem lacrimosa ♪
♪ 当圣子高高悬起时 ♪
♪ Dum pendebat Filius ♪
♪ 哀恸 ♪
♪ Dolorosa ♪
♪ 流泪 ♪
♪ Lacrimosa ♪
嘿 稀客啊
Hey, stranger.
回来感觉如何?
How's it feel to be back?
你男人呢? - 他在里面
Where's your boy? - He's inside.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你还好吧? - 好
You okay? - Yeah.
你确定?
You sure?
当然
Yeah.
你快洗完了吗?
Are you almost done?
我想快点洗一下头发
I need to rinse my hair in a sec.
你怎么不说话? - 我只是在想
Why are you being so quiet? - I'm just thinking.
想什么?
About what?
等我们回来后再谈
We'll talk about it when we get back.
那是陈年柠檬酒...
It was the limoncello year...
她就像 “姑娘们 这是甜点”
It was. And she was like, "girls, it's dessert."
她经常一个人喝醉
She was getting wasted on her own.
然后就歇斯底里的大笑
And was, like, laughing hysterically
然后她就脱下裤子
and then she whipped off her pants.
噢 天哪 我们正在客厅里玩游戏
Oh, my god! The living room, and we were playing a game.
太怪异了 等等 拉过来 - 好
It was so weird. Wait, pull it back. - Yeah.
她穿着一件 像是连体衣
She was just wearing this, like, onesie,
衬衣式连体裙
shirt-dress onesie.
然后她就歇斯底里的笑 记得吗?
And then she was, like, laughing hysterically, remember?
她有 她喜欢笑 - 我讨厌她笑
She was, like, laughing. - I hated her laughing.
而且 她还会边笑边放屁
And then, she would, like, laugh and make herself fart.
噢 天哪
Oh, my god!
她就像...
She'd be like...
还好我没有遗传到那个
I haven't... I haven't inherited that.
这真可怕
That's really scary.
整个夏天我都在接触它们
I have been touching them all summer.
相信我 如果你接触一次 就知道了
Well, you'd know if you touched to one of those, trust me.
是啊 迪伦前几天抓到一只
Yeah, Dylan got one the other day.
什么 它们只是附在皮肤上吗?
What, do they just latch into your skin?
对 它就是不停的挠眼睛
Yeah, he just kept itching his eyes.
嗯 还记得去法国南部那次
Mm-hmm. Remember that holiday in the south of France
一直下雨的假期吗?
the one where it rained all the time?
我不得不把你从公园里的小轮车中救出来
Yeah. And I had to save you from those BMX-er's in the park.
就在那时爸爸开始叫你是我的白骑士
That's when dad started calling you my white knight.
是吗?
Was it?
他听起来像个白人至上主义者
He sounds like a white supremacist.
那是指亚瑟王
It's Arthurian.
我知道
I know.
不 那是我以前假装
No, that was when I used to pretend
带你去上你讨厌的游泳课的时候
to take you to those swimming lessons that you hated.
不 不 我肯定是在那之前
No, no, it was before that, I'm sure.
是的 不 我们过去常玩“击倒姜”
Yeah, no, we used to play knock out ginger.
记得我用外面的水管弄湿你的头发吗
Remember that I wet your hair with those outside
所以爸爸妈妈会觉得...
so mum and dad would think...
不 不 不 那是在...
No, no, no. No, it was when...
那是妈妈抓住我手臂的时候 记得吗?
It was when mom grabbed my arm, remember?
她在大厅里追我 然后你
She chased me down the hall, and then you just
不知从哪跳出来 说 “我他妈要杀了你
jumped out of nowhere and were like, "I'll fucking kill you.
我要砍下你的头 在你脖子上拉屎”
I'll rip off your head and shit down your neck!"
天哪 你多大? - 她10岁
Jesus. How old were you? - She was 10.
10岁就这么讨厌了
10 years old and already bustin' balls.
♪“当船到达时”♪
♪ "When the boat comes in." ♪
这个游戏真♥他♥妈♥造作
This game is fucking pretentious.
这是世界上最古老的游戏
It's the oldest game in the world.
啊
Aah!
噢 去你的
Oh, fuck you!
嘿
Hey!
不要因为我赢了就生气 别认输
Don't rage-quit just 'cause I'm winning.
噢 就像那次你因为我侵入熊飞地
Oh, like that time you threw a strop at Orhan's
而对奥尔罕大发脾气?
'Cause I invaded enclave of the bear.
事实上 我们是个同盟
We had an alliance, actually.
奥尔罕仍然时常问起你
Orhans still asks about you all the time.
噢 是吗? - 噢 是的 他有
Oh, does he? - Oh, yes, he does.
“性感的格蕾塔 她在哪?”
"Sexy Greta. Where is she?"
“我性感的烤肉串女人 她在哪里?”
"My sexy kebab woman, where is she?"
哇 那他妈...
Whoa, who the fuck...
噢 不
Oh, no.
那他妈是谁...
Who the fuck is...
奥尔罕是谁? - 谁也不是
Who the fuck is orhans? - No one!
只是个大学的老同学 不是...
Just an old mate from uni. It's not...
噢 噢 只是个大学的老同学 是吗?
Oh. Oh, just an old mate from uni, is he?
勾引我老婆?
Hitting on me wife?
谁他妈叫奥尔罕?
What the fuck kind of name is orhans?
没谁 小老弟
No one, bubba.
我不是小老弟
I ain't bubba.
嘿 - 想飞吗?
Hey. - Want to fly?
想 - 是吗?
Yeah. - Yeah?
好的 - 好吧 准备好了?
All right. - All right. Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你要把我扔了
You're gonna drop me.
不 杀了它 - 不
No, kill it. - No.
以后它就会咬你 只是...
It's only going to bite you later on. Just...
随它去 - 腿太多了
Just leave it. - Too many legs.
想下来吗?
Want to get down?
想玩一盘吗? - 好 我们玩一盘
Should we play one? - Yeah, let's play one.
嘣
Boom!
放下 放下
Down, down.
放下?
Down?
噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
噢 天哪 你♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, my god, you fuck!
说真的 奥尔罕到底是谁?
Seriously, who the fuck is orhan?
噢 天哪 你太嫉妒了
Oh, my god. You're so jealous.
不 我没有... 我... 我没有嫉妒
Yeah, no. I'm not... I'm not... I don't get jealous.
是的 对 对 - 我没有嫉妒
Yeah, right, right. - I don't get jealous.
我从来没有嫉妒过 - 莎拉·阿什当?
I've never gotten jealous. - Sarah ashdown?
我甚至记不得莎拉·阿什当这名字了
Sarah ashdown is not a name that I even recall.
你记得 喜欢 跟踪她
You would, like, follow her.
你跟踪她 - 我没有跟踪她
You stalked her. - I didn't stalk her.
你就是跟踪了... - 我跟过她
You totally stalked... - I followed her.
你以前让我和你一起跟踪她
You used to make me stalk her with you.
是啊 那... 那... 那不是...
Yeah. That's... that... That's not...
如果有你们两个 就不是跟踪
It's not stalking if there's two of you.
今年你的雀斑真的很严重
Your freckles have really gotten intense this year.
是吗? - 是的
Have they? - Yeah.
他们一年比一年强烈 是...
They get more intense every year. It's...
雀斑 就像 你知道的 就像美酒一样
Freckles, it's like, you know, it's like a fine wine thing.
它们真的... 它们
They really... they...
每年 它们都成熟 变得更多
Each year, they age, they enrich.
你真的胖了
You really bulked out.
再也不是小甜饼了
Not a little twinkie anymore.
我胖了吗? - 是的
I bulked out? - Yeah.
有段时间了
It took a while.
你们应该呆一整周
You guys should stay the whole week.
我觉得我们可能得早点回去
I feel like we might have to go back early.