库根。
Coogan.
让我们一起去吧,你喜欢去哪儿就去哪儿。
Let's go away together, anywhere you like for as long as you like.
你根本不了解我。
You don't know anything about me.
我也不在乎
I don't care.
我要把今天之前的一切都抛在身后。
I'm leaving behind me everything I was until today.
你做同样的事情。你能吗?
You do the same thing. Can you?
亲爱的,你为什么不放松一下呢?
Darling, why don't you relax?
让温暖的阳光照进你的皮肤。
Let the warm sun sink into your skin.
大自然就是爱。
Nature is nothing but love.
杰夫。
Jeff.
杰夫。
Jeff.
韦伯派你来,他把我弄出来,我就加入了组织。
Weber sends you, he gets me out, and I join the organization.
这个主意吗?不,杰夫。
That the idea? No, Jeff.
我一个人来的。
I came down here on my own.
我听说你遇到麻烦了。
I heard you were in trouble.
知道吗,你对我来说很特别。你是我的第一个客户
You know, you're somebody very special for me. You were my first client.
好吧。
Okay.
现在别紧张。
Don't get uptight now.
只是我不想欠他们任何人情。
It's just that I don't wanna owe those guys any favors.
我很高兴见到你。
I'm glad to see you.
这听起来更好。
That sounds better.
现在,让我们看看这次怎么把你弄出来。
Now then, let's see how we can get you off this time.
告诉我发生了什么事。
Tell me what happened.
你只需要知道我开枪是出于自卫。
Well, all you have to know is that I fired in self-defense.
我用的枪是他们其中一个的。
The gun I used belonged to one of them.
好吧。但我还得告诉法官更多。
Okay. But l'll have to tell the judge more than that.
杰夫,他们为什么要杀了你?
Jeff, why did they want to knock you off?
说那是个错误。他们以为我是别人。
Say it was a mistake. They thought I was some other guy.
你觉得法官会接受吗?
You think that the judge will swallow that?
也许和你在一起的女孩能证明枪不是你的
...什么女孩?没有女孩。我独自一人。
Maybe if the girl who was with you... Testified that the gun wasn't yours... What girl? No girl. I was alone.
什么意思,杰夫?他们看到她。
What do you mean, Jeff? They saw her.
律师先生,你去找一些没见过她的人!
Well, Mr. attorney, you find some people who didn't see her!
你只需要说我开枪是出于自卫,当时只有我一个人。
All you have to say is that i fired in self-defense, and I was alone.
杰夫,现在不是多愁善感的时候。
Jeff, this isn't the time or place to get sentimental.
你不是那种多愁善感的人。不让她知道会让你付出很大代价的。
You're not the sentimental type. It's going to cost you too much to keep her out of it.
她不会没事的。
She won't be out of it.
有人在这里吗?快来告诉我。
Is anyone here? Come and tell me something.
这两个会把我逼疯的。
These two will drive me out of my mind.
你能告诉我为什么你从来不说话吗?
Do you mind telling me why you never speak?
你到底是怎么了?
What the hell is wrong with you?
是你太恶心不想和我们说话,还是你太伤心了?
Are you too disgusted to talk to us, or are you too sad?
你知道吗,杰夫·赫斯顿?你应该高兴,因为如果世界上有正义的话你早就被吊死了眼睛会像两个煎蛋一样凸出来。自卫吗?胡说!
You know what, Jeff heston? You should be happy... ... because if there was justice in the world you would've already been hanged...with your eyes popped out like a couple of fried eggs. Self defense? Bullshit!
大家都知道,除了那三个混♥蛋♥你还杀了很多人。
Everybody knows that besides those three bastards you've killed many others.
但杰夫·赫斯顿是一位专业人士,一位专家... ...没有证据,没有证人,什么都没有。
But Jeff heston is a professional, a specialist... ...no evidence, no witnesses, nothing.
几年后你就能出狱了。但是我呢?我是个可怜的小偷。
You'll get out after a couple of years. But me? I'm a poor thief.
为了这该死的400美元,我会在这肮脏的下水道里腐烂10年。
And for 400 damned dollars, I'll rot in this filthy sewer for 10 years.
不要动。
Don't move.
不要动。
Don't move.
把它弄下来……请……
Get it off... please...
…请…请快点。
...please... hurry please.
求你了,快!
Please, quick!
你还在等什么?把它处理掉!
What are you waiting for? Get rid of it!
杰夫!
Jeff!
你在干什么?他疯了。
What are you doing? He's crazy.
你想证明你很年轻,即使在这里。对吧?
You wanted to show that you are yough, even in here. Right?
你到底想要什么
What the hell do you want?
我认识一个人…
I knew a guy...
...四十年来,他一直是个好丈夫,好父亲,好公民。但是有一天,他没有去办公室,而是买♥♥了一把自动手♥枪♥
...who, for forty years, had been a good husband, a good father, a good citizen... ...but one day instead of going to the office he bought an automatic...
...走到街角开始射击。他杀了三个人。
...went to a street corner and started shooting. He killed three people.
大家都说他疯了,但那不是真的。
Everybody said that he was crazy, but it wasn't true.
他找到了自己真正的使命。
He had found his true calling.
他生来就是杀人的料。
He was born to kill.
这种事可能发生在我身上,也可能发生在你身上。
It could happen to me, or to you.
我们总是用武力杀人,直到有一天,
We always killed, worked with arms, until one day,
我们意识到我们错了,在内心深处,我们还有良知。
we realized that we were wrong, and that deep down, we had a conscience.
20000美元。还不错,杰夫。
$20,000. That's not bad, Jeff.
而且,这又不是犯罪。
Besides, it's not really a crime.
我叔叔80岁了。
My uncle's 80 years old.
八十!
Eighty!
只是轻轻推了他一下。
All it means is giving him one little push.
你不会后悔的。
You'll have no regrets.
我是专业人士。
I'm a professional.
喂?是谁?
Hello? Who is it?
我是你侄子的朋友。
I'm a friend of your nephew's.
他让我给你打电♥话♥警告你:有人等着杀你。
He asked me to call you and warn you: There's someone waiting to kill you.
什么?你什么意思?
What? What do you mean?
他是谁?他在哪里?
Who is he? Where is he?
他在岸上等你。
He's waiting for you onshore.
你从舷窗往外看就能看到他。
You can see him if you look out of your porthole.
喂?是谁?
Hello? Who is it?
天啊,我什么都听不见...什么都听不见。
My god, I can't hear anything at all... nothing.
-我是专业的。
- I'm a professional.
我看着他。
I looked at him.
这在我身上从未发生过。
That's never happened to me before.
对我来说,他们都是目标,仅此而已。
To me they've all been targets, nothing else.
为什么?
Why?
你离开这里后,换份工作,杰夫。
When you're out of here, change your job, Jeff.
你的内心已经破碎了。
Something has broken inside you.
这是怎么发生的,我不知道。
How it happened, I don't know.
她对你耍阴招了吗?
Did she play it dirty with you?
够了,老头。
That's enough, old man.
你给我闭嘴。
You shut up now.
欢迎回来。
Welcome back.
来吧,杰夫。
Come on, Jeff.
老板想和你谈谈。
The boss wants to talk to you.
你是幸运的。你刚出来,就已经有一份好工作等着你了。
You're lucky. You just got out, and already you got a nice job lined up for you.
-我不再工作了。- 50000美元,杰夫。
- I'm not working anymore. - $50,000, Jeff.
我说不。
I said no.
看在上帝的份上,杰夫。只要五万块,我们就能让任何人按下扳机。
For god's sake, Jeff. For $50,000, we can get anybody to press the trigger.
嘿,来这里。
Hey, come here.
这家伙有个提议。什么?
This guy has a proposition for you. What?
嗨,杰夫。
Hi, Jeff.
像穿制♥服♥一样排着队。
Lined up like they were in uniform.
他们现在是办事员,是带着时钟打卡和养老金的杀手。
They're clerks nowadays, killers with a time clock to punch and an old-age pension.
你拒绝是很聪明的,没有和韦伯的人一起。
You were smart to say no, not to go with weber's bunch.
你完全是另一种人。
You're another kind of man altogether.
你就像我一样是个自♥由♥人。
You're like me... A free man.
我们喜欢用自己的头脑,用自己的双手思考。
We like to think with our own heads, use our own hands.
当危机来临时,我们会亲自到场,冒着生命危险。
And when the crunch comes, we're there in person, ready to risk our necks.
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doin'?
你认为每天做一件好事就能让你进天堂吗?
Do you think a good deed a day will get you into heaven?
不。我花的钱远不止这些。
No. Heaven costs me a lot more than that.
50美元一天。
Fifty bucks a day.
雪。那个盲人是我的线人。
Snow. The blind man's my connection.
当你弹完这个,你会弹我喜欢的那个吗?
When you've finished playing this, will you play the one I like?
好吧。
All right.
我想让你去找个人。
I'd like you to look for someone.
你想找谁?
Who do you want to find?
杰瑞·库根,凡妮莎·谢尔顿。
Jerry coogan, Vanessa Shelton.
我想知道他们在哪里。
I wanna know where they are.
——好的。-我想马上知道。
- Okay. - I wanna know right away.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
这是正确的。
That's right.
你的车准备好了。在那边。
Your car's ready. It's over there.
女士们先生们,欢迎来到密歇根。
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Michigan.
我们马上就要开始加拿大籍美国人的选拔赛了,也就是我们常说的canam。
We're about to begin the racing trials for the Canadian-American, or the can-am, as it's usually known.
来自世界各地最著名的赛车运动员…都参加了这些试验
The most famous names in automobile racing from all over the world... Are taking part in these trials.
大约有4万名球迷从美国各州和加拿大各地赶来,一心一气地关注着他们的英雄的进步
The crowd of fans, estimated at 40,000, has gathered from every state of the union and all over Canada to follow, heartbeat by heartbeat, the progress of their heroes...
与他们一起为这场激动人心的比赛中的每一个动作而激动。
And thrill with them to every move in this exciting race.
斯特林·莫斯,这位伟大的英国冠军,将在这里指导比赛。