(CAT YOWLING)
(ELECTRICITY CRACKLING)
(ARROW WHIZZING)
(ELECTRICITY CRACKLING)
(ARROWS WHIZZING)
(ELECTRICITY CRACKLING)
(SCREAMING)
(FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING)
麦凯布
GUARD: McCabe.
跟我走吧
Let's go.
去哪儿
Go where?
有人替你交了保释金
Your bail's been posted.
谁交的
- By who? - (DOOR OPENING)
一件皮夹克
One jacket, leather.
一个左边肩带坏了的背包 里面有
One knapsack, left strap torn. Contents...
二十六美元 全是一块的和五块的
Twenty-six dollars in ones and fives.
一本服装设计速写本 画的不错啊
One sketchbook, fashion designs. Not bad.
你居然偷看了我的速写本
You looked through my sketchbook?
我很无聊嘛
I get bored.
一支针笔 还有一条项链
One technical pen and one necklace.
项链真漂亮 哪买♥♥的
That's pretty. Where'd you get it?
是家传之宝
Family heirloom.
我出20块买♥♥你的项链
Give you 20 bucks for it.
今天是我老婆的生日 我忘记给她买♥♥礼物了
It's the wife's birthday. I forgot to get her something.
这样吧 我出50块
Tell you what, 50 bucks.
嘿 宝贝
CHUCK: Hey, sweetie.
是你替我交了保释金
You posted my bail.
虽然不是我期待的那种父女团聚 但
Not the father-daughter reunion I dreamt of but...
只能说你不再做我的父亲 对我们俩都是好事儿
Good thing for both of us you're not my father then.
我告诉过你 不管你之前被多少个家庭收养
I told you, no matter how many fosters you throw in front of it,
我永远是你的父亲
I'm always going to be your pop.
不得不说 你回到汽车城以后没来找我 让我有点伤心
Gotta say though, it hurt a little you being back in Motor City and not looking me up.
对不起 我之前总是被抓进监狱
Sorry, was busy getting thrown in jail.
想吃点儿东西吗
Want a bite to eat?
所以 为什么回底特律来呢
So, what brings you back to Detroit?
(SLURPING)
工作面试 时尚设计吗
- Job interview. - Fashion design?
那家伙是个混♥蛋♥
The guy was a jerk.
他说我的作品 缺少个性
He said my work "lacks identity."
说的好像也没错
Which kind of makes sense,
因为我连自己的个性都有点认不清
since I am kind of lacking in identity myself.
所以 你用铅笔刺伤了他的手
So, you stabbed him in the hand with a pencil.
不 我拿针笔刺的
No, I stabbed him in the hand with a pen.
那是在他暗示我如果接受潜规则 就能得到工作之后
And that was only after he suggested I could have a job, if I gave him one.
帕蒂一定以此为荣
Patty would be proud of you for that.
当你坚持自己的时候她一直都默默地感到高兴
She always secretly liked that you stood up for yourself.
听不到她责备我 我都不习惯了
Doesn't feel the same without her chewing me out right now.
她总是火气很大
She always gets so pissed off.
我真希望她现在能在这里
I wish she was here right now.
我也是
Me, too.
所以
So...
在密歇根之外 你找到想要的东西了吗
You find whatever it is you were looking for outside of Michigan?
算是吧 我的父母
You can say it. My parents.
你找到他们了
So, you find them?
不 我一无所获
No, I found nothing.
我
- I... - (GASPS)
把项链交出来 婊♥子♥
Give us the necklace, bitch.
给 给 这有58美金 都是你的了
Here, here, $58 inside. It's yours.
只
Just... (GROANS)
我不会再说第二遍
- (GRUNTS) - I'm not gonna say it again,
把项链交给我不然等着脑袋吃枪子吧
give me that necklace or you're gonna get a bullet through your eye.
(MUFFLED GROANING)
(ROARING)
(MAN GROANING)
啊
Argh!
- CHUCK: Mari. - (GASPS)
玛丽
Mari?
你没事儿吧
You okay?
(DOG BARKING)
你确定你要咖啡吗
CHUCK: You sure you want coffee?
咖啡就可以
Coffee's good.
谢谢你 查克
Thanks, Chuck.
我累死了
(SIGHS) I'm beat.
如果你想留下来 我也希望如此 你走之后你的房♥间一直没变
If you want to stay and I hope you will, your room's how you left it.
(SLURPING)
(CRYING)
学校里那个女孩
The girls at school...
他们说我的妈妈是瘾君子
They said my mommy was a junkie.
所以她抛弃了我
That that's why she gave me up.
什么是瘾君子
What's a junkie?
不用管它 因为事实并非如此
It doesn't matter, because it's not true.
那些女孩 她们只是胡闹而已
Those girls, they were just being nasty.
(SNIFFLING)
那为什么我妈妈要抛弃我
Then why did my mommy give me up?
当收养中介把你安置给我们的时候 你还只是个婴儿
You were just a baby when the foster agency placed you with us.
你甚至还没有取名字
You didn't even have a name.
但是你身上确实带着别的东西
But you did have something.
我们想等你长大一些再把这个东西给你
Something we've been waiting to give you until you were old enough.
这是什么
(GASPING) What is it?
这个是属于你母亲的
It belonged to your mother.
查克问了一个他的朋友 他说这个是阿南西图腾
Chuck asked a friend of his about it and he said it was an "Anansi Totem."
那是什么
What's that?
我不知道 宝贝
I don't know, sweetie.
但是我有一种感觉 总有一天
But I have a feeling that one day
它可能会帮你找到所有问题的答案
it might help you find the answers to all your questions.
麦卡莱斯特博士
MARI: (KNOCKING) Dr. Macalester.
啊 我们20分钟前已经下班了
Uh, office hours were over 20 minutes ago.
我叫玛丽 麦凯布 我之前给你打过电♥话♥
I'm Mari McCabe. I called earlier.
当然 抱歉 进来吧
Of course, my apologies. Come in.
你说你有一个工艺品想让我看一下
You said you had an artifact for me to look at.
是的 不过
Yes. Though...
我不确定它是不是工艺品
I'm not sure it's an artifact.
嗯
Hmm.
通常 这时候我会说
MARI: Normally, this is where I'd say,
我的眼睛在这
"My eyes are up here."
这个东西非比寻常
This is extraordinary.
你在哪里找到它的
Where did you find this?
可以说是传家之宝吧
I guess you could say it's a family heirloom.
我其实并不了解它
I don't really know anything about it.
我...我甚至都不知道它来自哪里
I... I don't even know where it's from.
这种石头原产于赞比西的马昌加省
That type of stone is indigenous to the M'Changa province, in Zambesi.
那么它和 阿南西 有关 对吗
And it has something to do with "Anansi," right?
阿南西 诡计之神
Anansi. The trickster god.
根据传说 他塑造了一个图腾
According to legend, he fashioned a totem
他把这个图腾给了 一个叫覃图的武士
- which he gave... - To a warrior named Tantu.
我小的时候在百科全书里查过阿南西
When I was a kid, I looked up Anansi in the encyclopedia.
我很抱歉浪费了您的时间
I'm sorry to waste your time.
我真的还不知道我来这里想要了解什么
I honestly don't know what I was expecting to learn when I came in here.
那你到底想了解什么
What did you want to learn?
我不知道 我
I don't know. I...
这很愚蠢
It's stupid.
嗯 我有三个博士学位 所以
(SCOFFING) Oh, I have three PhDs so...
不如让我来听听你的问题是否愚蠢好吗
How about you let me be the judge of what's stupid?
我从十岁开始就拿着它了
I've had this thing since I was 10
我一直认为这只是一件廉价珠宝
and I always thought it was just a piece of junk jewelry.
但是最近 有一些怪事在我身上发生了
But lately, some things have happened to me.
现在 我想它可能是让我能更加了解自己家族的一个关键
And now, I think it might be the key to finding out more about my family.
你家族里都有谁
Who's your family?
那是一个价值5200万美元的问题
That would be the $52 million question.
很抱歉浪费了您的时间
Sorry to waste your time.
据说这个图腾让它的佩戴者可以使用动物世界中的
It's said the totem grants its wearer access to the "Ashe"
“阿希艾”
of the animal kingdom.
它的意思是生命力
It means life force,
能量和精华
power, essence.
图腾能控制佩戴者召唤出的任何动物阿希艾
The totem harnesses the Ashe of any animal the wearer conjures up.
什么
What?
你懂的 猎豹的速度
You know, speed of a cheetah,
羚羊的敏捷
agility of an antelope,
大象的力量等等
电影精选列表