他们说人死的时候
They say when you die,
你的一生都会在眼前闪现
your whole life flashes before your eyes.
意志
我希望是如此简单就好了
I wish it were that simple.
詹姆斯
James.
你只有今天一天的时间 再不交钱 你就滚出去
You have till the end of the day or your ass is out of here.
好啦 好啦 好啦
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
来了
Coming.
詹姆斯!
James!
好啦!
Okay!
好的 额...
Okay, uh...
你♥他♥妈♥的晚了四天了
You're four fuckin' days late.
我的房♥租呢?
Where is my rent?
我知道
I know and...
500块 现在给我! - 好的
500 bucks and now. - Okay.
我们的对话很愉快
Good talk.
你只有今天一天的时间 再不交钱 你就滚出去
You have till the end of the day or your ass is out of here.
好的 好的 1 2 3 4 5
Okay, okay, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
零钱你留着吧 本
Keep the change, Ben.
你听到我说的了吗 詹姆斯?
Are you listening to me, James?
唉!
Hey!
你听到我说的了吗?
Are you listenin' to me?
我今天会给你的
I'll get it to you today.
5点钟
5:00.
不能再他妈晚了
No fucking later.
就像我说的 如果这个很容易解释 那我就做了
Like I said, if this were simple to explain, I'd do it.
让我从这里开始说吧
Let me start here.
第七轮
7th round.
你现在看到的所有事情之前都发生过
Everything you see has played out before.
你只是不知道而已
You just don't know it.
你看大多数人活着
See most people live their lives
只经历现在的时刻
only experiencing the present moment,
像一个短暂的快照 这一秒钟
that fleeting snapshot that's here one second,
一秒过后再到下秒
gone the next.
哥们 能给我一块钱吃午饭吗?
Man, I just need like a dollar for lunch.
人们称之为千里眼或者现在
People call it "clairvoyance" or "presentiment".
哥们 能给我一块钱吃午饭吗?
Man, I just need like a dollar for lunch.
埃利奥特 叫这个为量子纠缠
Elliot called it "entanglement",
一些关于量子弦理论的胡说八道
some quantum string theory bullshit
讲的是一些事情一起纠缠发生
about different events ringing out
横跨空间及时间
across space and time.
嘿 小心点 小子
Oh! Watch yourself, cowboy.
就像来自卫星的信♥号♥♥一样相互交错
Like signals from a satellite crossing over
变成不同的频率
into different frequencies.
我猜你可能说我的天线信♥号♥♥很强
I guess you could say I got a strong antenna.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
哥们 你折磨死我啦
Dude, you're killin' me here.
我们加倍赌注
Well, let's double down.
穿红短裤的 7点会倒下
Red shorts, goes down at 7:00.
听着 我对这个很有把握
Hey, I've got a good feeling about this one.
你也想要想分一分羹
You wanna get in on this.
你想要糊弄这个系统 那你就试试吧
You wanna scam the system, go ahead,
别把我也拖下水
but don't drag my ass down with you.
好吧 至少你能给我一瓶威士忌吗?
Alright, well, can you give me a bottle whiskey at least.
这点总可以吧?
Can you do that much?
用我的钱来还我钱啊
Gonna pay me with my own money, huh?
对啊
That's right.
我真是受不了了
I'm sick of this shit.
不管怎样 我都不是很特别
Either way, doesn't mean I'm special or anything.
只是意味着这个无聊的生活之前就上演过
Just means this lousy life has played out before
因为某种原因 我被迫不停看重播而已
and somehow I'm stuck watching the rerun.
你狗样娘的
You fuckin' bitch.
发薪日
Payday.
来了
Here we go.
你狗样娘的
You fuckin' bitch!
嘿 混♥蛋♥!
Hey, asshole!
滚开这里
Get the fuck out of here,
混♥蛋♥ - 别这样
fuckhead. - Stop!
让我们结束这一切 嗯?
but let's get this over with, huh?
你打我 我打你
You hit me, I hit you.
别多管闲事
Mind your own fuckin' business.
相信我 伙计 如果能不多管闲事的话 我会的
Believe me, man, I would if I could.
来吧 - 你跟我闹着玩呢吧
Come on. - Are you fuckin' kidding me?
你该打我了
This is kind of where you're supposed to hit me.
放开我!
Get off me!
两个人一起上啊?
Double-teaming me, huh?
喔
Oh.
他妈的放开我
Get the fuck off me.
好了
There.
你觉得不错吧?
How you like that?
啊! - 混♥蛋♥
Oh! - Cocksucker.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Fine.
那两个混♥蛋♥一起跑了
Assholes ran off together.
嘿
Hey.
你看 我们的朋友给我们留了一些东西
Oh, hey, looks like our friend left us a little somethin'.
哼
Mmhmm.
发薪日
Payday.
谁能猜到呢?
Who could have guessed?
给你 你的鼻子在流血
Here, your nose, it's bleeding.
啊 你人真好
Oh, nice of you.
我对那些人的做法表示抱歉
Hey, uh, sorry about those guys.
你为什么要那么做?
Why'd you do that?
做什么?被胖揍吗?
What, get my ass kicked?
他的个头是你的两倍
He was twice your size.
个子越大 摔得越重嘛
Well, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.
嗯...在你那里洗澡?
Uh... use your shower?
你刚刚走神了
You just zoned out.
对不起 我只是...
Sorry, I just...
你看起来有点眼熟
You look kind of familiar.
你之前搭讪很用特色嘛只持续了15秒
You were so original for like 15 seconds.
我刚才是说真的
I was actually being kinda serious.
我叫詹姆斯
I'm James.
安吉拉
Angela.
安吉拉
Angela.
听着 我该走了
Listen, I should probably get going.
你要去哪里?
Where are you headed?
我只是路过 去找工作
Just passing through, looking for work so...
我不想打扰你
Well, I don't wanna stop you from doin' what you're doin',
但是如果你想先休息一下 等会再开车
but if you ever wanna take a break from drivin',
我就在附近 可以来找我
I'm just around the corner.
在蓝筹股汽车公♥司♥上面 是一家修理厂
Above Blue Chip Auto, it's a repair shop.
现在开始在巷子里闲逛了 詹姆斯?
Hangin' out in the alleyways now, Jimmy?
萨尔?
Sal?
好久没见了 孩子
Been a long time, kid.
你什么时候出狱的?
When did you get out?
几个月前
A couple of months ago.
你看起来太糟了
You are a mess.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
玩耍打架嘛
Playground scuffle.
啊!
Ah!
是的 - 你看起来不错
Yeah. You look good.
啊 里面让我又健康又干净嘛
Oh, kept me lean and clean in there.
他是保镖还是什么?
Is he a chaperone or what?
特里 来见见詹姆斯
Terry, meet James.
在监狱里面认识的他
Met him inside.
这是谁?
Who's this?
这是 安吉拉
This is uh, Angela.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hey.
很高兴认识你 亲爱的
Pleasure, sweetheart.
你不介意我借用一下你的爱人吧?
电影精选列表