One of my favourite presentations.
容我失陪一下
Will you excuse me one second?
浮油、水下油…
...floating oil, submerged oil...
受污染的土镶…
...contaminated soils...
漂流的水下油…
...shifting submerged oil...
附加环境的重建
...and recovery of additional environments.
光是对身体的伤害
Just the physical damage alone.
怀孕对身体负担很大
A pregnancy is brutal on your body.
也有荷尔蒙变化的危险
There's also a risk from the hormonal changes:
情绪失控,心情沮丧
Mood disorders, depression.
你仍确定要当代理孕母?
Are you sure you still wanna be a surrogate?
对
Yes. I am.
若超过两个胚胎形成这对夫妻可能选择放弃-些
If more than two embryos take,the couple may choose to abort some.
那是他们的选择
Well, that's their choice.
他会一直逼她,故意的
Now, he's gonna keep pushing her here.It's deliberate.
女孩们总以为下定决心当代理孕母
The girls always think they've made their decision to be a surrogate...
很多人和卡尔谈过话1小时后就改变主意了
...but a lot of them change their mind after about an hour with Carl.
你好,约翰
Hey, John.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey.- Hey.
没事,我来了
It's fine, I'm here.
我来了
I'm here.
-找到人选了? -对
- So we found someone?- Yeah...
有可能,安娜华许
...possibly. Anna Walsh.
21岁,住城内,她是服务生
She's 21. She lives here in the city,she's a waitress.
她没有经验,今天才过来的
And she is brand-new.Just walked in today.
-你的选择呢? -若孩子是我的?
- What would your choice be? - If the children were mine?
拜托,安娜
Oh, come on, Anna.
难道不是吗?某方面来说也是你的
Aren't they? In a way?
人生可能会有意想不到发展
Life can take an unexpected turn.
你可能失去宝宝
You could lose the baby.
若人生一帆风顺,我就不会来这里了
If life worked out the way it was supposed to, I wouldn't be here.
安娜,你究竟为何想这么做?
Anna, why are you really doing this?
因为我有机会帮无法有小孩的人
Because I have the opportunity to help someone who can't have a child.
看她的眼神
Look at her eyes.
她是真心的
She means it.
我不喜欢你安排的访谈者,他咄咄逼人
I don't like your interview guy.He is a bully.
但我确实喜欢她
But I do like her.
我喜欢她
I like her.
好
Okay.
若我们提出…
If we submit...
马丁
Martin.
-陶德 -葛拉夫顿会和解吗?
- Todd.- Is Grafton gonna settle?
他们会希望这么做的
Oh, they're gonna wish they did.
你要你帮陶德了解情况
I want you to bring Todd up to speed.
若真的打官司会有风险
If we go to court on this,it'll be the firm sticking its neck out.
这仍是你的案子,但我要有他人照应
Now, this is still your baby,but I want a second pair of eyes.
好,当然了
Right. Of course.
没问题
No problem.
喂,宝贝
Hey, babe.
库柏刚在这里
Cooper was just in here.
他让该死的陶德戴克加入我的案子
He's putting Todd frigging Decker on my case.
-我正和她-起 -和谁-起?
- I'm with her.- You're with who?
安娜
Anna.
文书手续太慢了,我肚子好饿
It took forever to fill out the paperwork,and I was starved...
所以我过来她工作的餐馆
...so I dropped into that little diner where she works and she was here...
而她在这里等她未婚夫来接她
...waiting for her fiancé to pick her up.
她很棒
She's great.
我知道…
I know, I know, I know.
有好多环节可能出错
There are a million things that can go wrong...
我们仍得慎重评估 健康状况之类的
...and we still have to do the health checks and just everything.
没错,这…
Exactly. It's...
我只是不想又花两年找寻
I just don't want us to spend another two years looking...
最后-无所获 而自始至终,她就是合适人选
...and maybe missing,and the whole time, she was the one.
她好害羞
She's so shy.
但我还注意到别的事…
But there's something else there, like...
我知道她能照顾自己
...I know she can take care of herself.
我邀她和她未婚夫麦克 明晚过来吃晚餐
I invited her and her fiancé Michael over for dinner tomorrow night.
-宝贝 -可以吗?
- Oh, babe.- Is it okay?
你动作可真快
Well, I'll tell you,when you move, you move.
抱歉,但我只想处理好这件事
I'm sorry, but I just wanna do it right.
我真的希望他们喜欢我们
I really want them to like us.
很抱歉我也许太超过了 我们明明可以出去用餮
I'm sorry if I overdid this.We could've just gone out.
不,才不会
No, are you kidding?
这…这真的很棒
This... This is real nice.
其实我是做这-行的,我是厨师
It's what I do, actually. I'm a chef.
我知道不过是个餐点
I know it's just a meal...
但我想向你们展现我们是认真的
...but I meant it to show you both how committed we are.
宝宝是你们的大事
The baby is your business.
-百分之百 -但怀孕的人是你
- One hundred percent.- But you will be carrying it.
在军中,很多人这么做过
In the service, I know a lot of guys who've done this before.
等被派外时,就很合理了
When you're deployed, it just makes sense.
当我出任务,你们两人随时可过来看她
When I'm gone, you two, you know,you come see her whenever you want.
据我所知 你会用这笔钱买♥♥家公♥司♥
I understand you'll be using the money to buy a business.
我叔叔的公♥司♥,居家和商楼屋顶维护
Oh, from my uncle.Residential and commercial roofing.
卡崔娜飓风复,他公♥司♥生意不错
He had quite the run here after Katrina.
拥有公♥司♥表示你得照顾员工薪水
Owning the company means you get a piece of everybody's take-home.
成本涨价,经常费用
Plus markup, overhead.
麦克-向很会理财
Mike's always been real smart about money.
加上我的派遣奖金…
With my deployment bonus...
就能筹到近四万美元
...we'll be able to put together almost $40,000.
足以买♥♥下这问公♥司♥了
And that's enough to buy the whole thing.
安娜,你可能也有问题想问我们?
Anna, I'm sure there are probably some questions that you have for us?
我能找个地方抽烟吗?
Can I smoke somewhere?
你家很舒适
Nice home you got here.
这些装渍-定花了你不少钱
These renovations must have cost you a pretty penny.
房♥子是萝拉外婆给她的遗产
Well, the house was part of Laura's inheritance from her grandmother.
当然装渍是之复的事
The renovations, they came later.
能花那么-大笔钱-定很过瘾
Must be nice to lay out that kind of cash.
在窗边工作能看到很多人见不到的事
Working by windows, you see a lot of things that nobody else would see.
怪事,你知道吗?
Weird shit, you know?
家庭主妇之类的
Housewives, whatever.
好像独自一人…
Act like they're alone...
但他们知道我们在场
...but they know we're there.
是
Right.
这工作的好处,对吧?
Benefit of the job, right?
那材质不对
That, there, isn't the right material.
沟槽的水会漏进接合处
That gutter's leaking at the splice.
那窗户会受损
Gonna mess up that window.
是吗?
Yeah?
听着,若我们确定往下进行
Look, if we do this...
我们只想确定你和安娜欣然接受
...we just wanna make sure that you and Anna are comfortable with it.
我们是啊,当然了
We are. Of course.
我们只剩最后-个可养活的胚胎
See, it's just that we're down to our last viable embryo, right?
我们要确定你们知道我们有多慎重
And we wanna make sure that you know how serious our intentions are.
我明白
I get it.
对吧?
Right?
百分之百
One hundred percent.
我们尝试怀孕很久
We tried for a long time to get pregnant.
我经历三次流产
I had three miscarriages.
我们两人因此痛苦万分
It really put the two of us through hell.
其实会开始痛恨
You actually start to hate...
自己的身体
...your own body.
我从来…
I've never had anything...
没被别人需要过
...that anybody wanted before.
明显的状况除外
Except for the obvious.
我从未能给别人什么
I've never been able to give anybody anything.
直说吧,泰勒,你不喜欢他们
Okay, just spill it, Taylor,you didn't like them.
关于他,我们去外面时
Okay, him. I mean, we go outside, right?
他和我谈到…
And he's talking to me about...
透过窗户看家庭主妇换衣服
...looking at housewives undressing through windows.
也许那是他打交道的方式
电影精选列表