(枪战)
(GUN BATTLE)
从1942年初到进犯欧洲
上百万美军进驻英国
他们加入其他战争前线
或操控英国境内的美军基地
几乎没一个城市,城镇,乡村不被触及
您好!(口哨)
MAN: Howdy! (WHISTLES)
真是一群乱七八糟的人,不是吗?
Goofy-lookin' buggers, aren't they?
我觉得他们是刚下船
I'll bet they've just come off the boat.
这让你想弄清楚,什么?
It makes you wonder, doesn't it? What?
什么样的女人会和他们在一起
What women see in 'em.
片名:魂断梦醒
主演:李察·吉尔
主演:妮沙·雷格瑞芙
美♥国♥佬♥!
Yanks! Yanks!
哦-哦!
Yoo-hoo!
(卡车接近)
(TRUCK APPROACHING)
导演:约翰·史勒辛纳
珍妮!珍妮!
Jean! Jean!
快点来!有美♥国♥佬♥
Come quick! The Yanks!
几百个美♥国♥佬♥
Hundreds of them!
好像还不止这些呢
As if we hadn't enough of them already.
是呀,妈妈会不开心的
Aye. Mother won't be pleased.
可你会,是吗?
But you will, right?
是呀,我喜欢美♥国♥佬♥
Aye. I like Yanks.
(叫喊)
(YELLING)
嗨,亲爱的,你可以搭便车
Hey, sugar, you wanna hit?
(调情的叫喊)
(FLIRTATIOUS YELLING)
为什么不和我们一起来呢?
Why don't you come ride in here with us?
地方挤的像沙丁鱼罐头
There's more room In a tin of sardines!
是啊,夫人,可是不会有什么斗争!
Yeah, but not as much action!
(调情的叫喊)
(FLIRTATIOUS YELLING)
美丽的国家
Pretty country.
看看那片绿地,丹尼
Look at all that green, Danny.
冬天来了,这里却还一片碧绿
It's winter and still green.
你觉得他们还有像女车长那样的姑娘吗?
Do think they got any more like that little bus conductors?
你就不能想点别的吗?
Don't you think about anything else?
在船上的三个星期里
I've been three weeks on that crummy boat
我的手脚都被捆麻了,身上也着了虱子
doin' nothin' but pullin' my pud and scratchin' louse bites.
你病了,丹尼
You're diseased, you know that, Danny?
脑袋都跑到两腿中间去了
Brains all between your legs.
(咯咯笑)
(CHUCKLES)
喝茶了,我在这该死的地方就听到这些
Tea break. That's all I ever hear around this goddamn place.
喝茶了
Tea break.
没错,军士。喝一杯吗?
That's right, Sergeant. Fancy a cup?
这里每分钟有二十个人
I got 210 men due here any minute now.
他们都要喝水
They're gonna want water.
可是在你把水管修好前,他们跟本喝不到
They ain't gonna get any water unless you fix the fucking pipe.
已经修好了
It's fixed.
为什么另一端不出水?
May I ask why it ain't coming out the other end?
等一下,流回来就好了
It's waitin' till it's turned on.
很好,能流回来吗?
Would it be possible to get it turned on?
是的
Yes!
等我喝完查吧
After I've had my tea.
该死的英国佬
Fuckin' limeys.
你怎么不喝一杯,美♥国♥佬♥?
Why don't you have a cup, Yank?
可以镇静一下
Calm you down a bit.
别叫我美♥国♥佬♥,我不是美♥国♥佬♥
Don't call me Yank! I'm not a damn Yankee.
我从俄克拉荷马州的德克莫来
I'm from Ardmore, Oklahoma.
您好!
给我点香皂?
(口哨)嗨,甜心!
MAN: (WHISTLING) Hey, honey!
哦,我的上帝
Hey, over here!
(调情的叫喊)
(FLIRTATIOUS YELLING)
嗨,你能看看那个吗?
DANNY: Hey, will you look at that?
天哪!我已经感觉发热了!
Dames! I'm feelin' warmer already!
红十字会只为军官做那项服务
Forget it. The Red Cross only do it for officers.
所以别穿上制♥服♥
(SHIVERING) So don't put your uniform on,
那没什么区别
and they'll never tell the difference.
晦!看啊!
Hey, lookie!
晦!
Hey!
这边!
Over here!
欢迎来到英国
WOMAN: Welcome to England.
喝杯热茶
WOMAN 2: Here have a nice cup of tea.
欢迎来到英国。嗨,美国兵
Welcome to England.
你从哪儿来?康涅狄格
Where are you from? Greenwich, Connecticut, ma'am.
看着油炸圈饼,不要看着那个洞
Hey, keep your eye on the donut, honey, and not the hole.
谢谢,小姐
Thanks, lady.
(都说得模糊不清)波士顿,马萨诸塞州
(ALL SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY)
欢迎来到英国。嗨,美国兵
Welcome to England.
欢迎来到英国。你从哪儿来?
Welcome to England. Where are you from?
路易维尔,肯塔基州
Louisville, Kentucky.
宝贝,它都臭了
Honey, it stinks.
谢谢你,夫人。怎么了?
Thank you, ma'am? What's the matter with you?
我觉得我恋爱了
I think I'm in love.
我觉得你是在船上待的太久了
I think you've been too long on the boat.
欢迎来到英国
Welcome to England.
一边去
C'mon. Get outta here.
你从哪儿来?
Here you are. Where are you from?
亚利桑那州
Arizona.
欢迎来到英国
Welcome to England.
叫什么?
MAN: Name?
布里维特·雅克
SOLDIER: Private John.
叫什么?
MAN: Name?
鲁弗罗
SOLDIER: Ruflaw.
我听说你是个不错的拳师?
MAN: Buck Sergeant Danny, I hear you're quite a boxer.
金手套
Golden Gloves.
把你的手打在自已身上吧
Keep your hands to yourself around here, Sergeant.
叫什么?戴森
MAN: Name?
是个美丽的国家,有点冷
JOHN: Cheer up, guys. It's a beautiful country.
他们忘了把屋顶弄好
A little chilly. They forgot to put the roof on.
那些女人怎么样?
SOLDIER: What are the women like here, Captain?
到现在我一个都没见到呢
I haven't met one yet. I've only been here six months.
我们什么时候能得到通行证?
SOLDIER: When do we get a pass, sir?
什么通行证?
JOHN: What's a pass?
谢谢你,夫人
欢迎来到英国
Welcome to England.
哦
Psst!
周六有有管弦队坐卡车来
I get the truck for the orchestra on Saturday.
哦,太好了,谢谢
Oh, wonderful. Thank you.
给我来个带糖的好吗?
SOLDIER: Could I have one with the sugar?
太妙了,非常感谢
你从哪儿来?
And where do you come from?
伯灵顿,爱荷华州
Burlington, Iowa, ma'am.
大踏步前进,保证腰围肌肉拉紧
WOMAN ON TV: Stretch out. Make sure those waistline muscles are pulling.
早上好,爸爸
Good morning, Dad.
早上好,亲爱的
Good morning, love.
早上好,克拉莉
Morning, Claire.
你就不能脱下外衣吗
Won't be a minute with your overalls.
好,亲爱的
That's all right, love.
可我还是喜欢穿着保暖
I like them warm anyway.
今天早晨骑车时真是冷死了
It was bloody freezing this morning on the bike.
你的轮班是几点?
What shift you on?
晚九点到早七点
9:00 till 7:00.
别再这样了
Not again.
你这是在自杀
You'll kill yourself, that's what you'll do.
做两份工作,这可真是奇怪
Doing two jobs, it's just ridiculous.
大家都这样,不是吗?
It's the same for everybody, mother, isn't it?
杰弗里,过来吃早餐
Geoffrey, come and get your breakfast.
咱们在一个桌子上
It's on the table.
来了
GEOFFREY: Coming.
你看上去很累。是啊,亲爱的
You do look worn out, Dad. I am, love.
小心盘子,很烫
Mind the plate. It's hot. That's a good girl.
杰弗里!
Geoffrey!
来了,妈妈
Coming, Mother!
早上好
Morning.
早上好,伙子
电影精选列表