破产姐妹  第五季 第七集

2 Broke Girls S05E07

2019年8月13日 11:18 推荐到豆瓣

卡罗琳奶奶知真相去世


Listen up, everybody.
听我说 各位
Something strange is afoot.
有一件小怪事
Don't be hard on yourself, Han.
别对自己这么严苛 阿憨
You're taller than a foot.
你比小怪稍微高一点啦
What's wrong?
怎么了
Somebody rub your belly for luck again?
又有人把你当弥勒佛 摸你肚子求平安吗
No, I think I might be losing my memory.
不是 是我觉得我失忆了
According to Netflix, last night I watched
根据我的付费网络台观看记录
half the "Taken"s and all the "Insidious"es-es.
我看了1.5部《飓风营救》和《潜伏》123
前者是知名系列动作电影 后者是系列恐怖电影
All of them!
3部全看了
Relax. You probably just sleep-watched them.
别紧张 你可能梦游时看了
And you probably also sleep-ordered
你梦游时可能还顺便
28 boxes of tampons on Amazon.
在亚马逊网购了28盒卫生棉条
Max, you hacked into my accounts?
麦克斯 你黑进我的账号啊
That's illegal!
这可是犯法的呀
And beyond what I thought you were intellectually capable of!
而且还超出了我对你智商的判断
Not much of a hack when the password is
猜你那种密码哪能算黑啊
"Hanstoppable."
"憨情时速"
改自2010年的美国惊现剧情片《危情时速》
That's a breach of trust, girls.
姑娘们 你们这是违背他的信任啊
Did you order me those shoes?
你们帮我订购那鞋子了吗
Dammit! I should have gone with "Han Golden Pond."
靠 早知道我密码用"憨色池塘"了
改自19♥81年由知名百老汇歌舞剧改编的电影《金色池塘》
Oh, this is weird.
太阳从西边出来了
There's a message from Bernard,
我收到一条伯纳德的语音留言
my grandmother's butler.
他是我奶奶的管家
Why would he be calling me?
他怎么会找我
Maybe he butler-dialed you.
可能手机在裤"管"里压到了
Caroline, hello.
卡洛琳 你好吗
I'm calling on behalf of your grandmother.
我是替你奶奶打这通电话
Wait, she abandons me after four years with no explanation
她理由都不给一个就抛下我四年
and now she reaches out?
她现在居然好意思来找我
Now?
我都沦落到这样了
There is no excuse for that.
说什么理由都没用
She's been in a coma.
她这几年陷入昏迷了
Okay, there's one excuse for that.
好吧 看来有一个理由有用
But she's awake now and wants to see you.
她现在醒了 想见你
Max, she wants to see me.
麦克斯 她想见我
I'm going to go call him.
我去打电话联♥系他
She didn't shun me, she was just practically dead!
她不是避而不见 而是半个身子进鬼门关了
Max, can I ask your opinion about something?
麦克斯 能问问你的意见吗
If Sophie and I want to get pregnant,
如果我跟苏菲想要宝宝
she needs to be on drugs.
她就需要服药
Oh, to have sex with you? I get that.
嗑嗨了才愿意跟你搞吗 我明白
No, fertility drugs.
不是 是助孕药
I haven't paid this much for sex
我上一次在性事上面花这么多钱
since Orgy Cruise '08.
是08年杂交盛宴游轮票
So I'm going to ask Han for a raise.
所以我想求阿憨给我加薪
What do you think?
你觉得有戏吗
I think that'll be fun to watch.
我觉得会是一场精彩的好剧
Well, I've come up with a new password
我想出一个新密码了
that none of you will ever guess.
你们绝对猜不到
Han-ah Montana?
《憨娜·蒙塔娜》
改自迪士尼青少年喜剧《汉娜·蒙塔娜》
Dammit!
我靠
Lookin' good, Han.
阿憨今天很帅哦
Have you been shopping at Men's Wearhouse?
你去知名成人西服店买衣服了吗
'Cause I like the way you look.
就爱你这范儿[广告语]
You know I exclusively shop at T.J. Maxx.
你明知道我只去另一家折扣服饰店
They've been helping me spring into summer for years.
每年就靠它们让我挥别春季 喜迎夏季
Hey, everybody!
大家安安
Oleg, what happened?
奥列格 咋样了
Did you ask that little Korean girl for a raise?
你让泡菜妹给你加薪了吗
Max, my grandmother wants me to come and see her tomorrow!
麦克斯 我奶奶让我明天去见她
This is so exciting.
好兴奋啊
Someone in my family is alive and not in federal prison.
我家族还有其他没被关进联邦监狱的活人
That is exciting.
的确让人兴奋
How much money do you think we're getting?
你觉得我们能捞到多少银子
She's rich, right?
她有钱对吧
I can't believe all this time she was in a coma.
真不敢相信这些年她居然是昏迷了
I can't believe you knew someone in a coma
我也不敢相信你认识昏迷的人
and I didn't get to draw a mustache on them.
却没给我机会在他们脸上画胡子
Hello, Caroline.
你好啊 卡洛琳
Your grandmother's place is fancy.
你奶奶的家很豪华嘛
I'm just gonna say it.
我就直说出来吧
I don't think anybody has ever peed in there.
我觉得没人在那台电梯里撒过尿呢
Bernard!
伯纳德
You haven't aged at all.
岁月没在你脸上留下一点痕迹啊
Thank you.
谢谢
She hasn't been awake to guard her creams.
毕竟她睡了四年 没空守她的面霜
Oh, this brings back so many childhood memories.
这里让我想起好多童年回忆
Right here is where we had our 14-foot Christmas tree.
以前我们的4.2米高圣诞树就摆这里
And then right here is where she'd give me her yearly hug.
而奶奶就是在这里给我一年一度的抱抱
Well, Caroline, have you bounced back from the scandal?
卡洛琳 你从丑闻的谷底反弹回来了吗
If you count working at a diner, sleeping in a wall,
如果在餐厅打工 睡折叠床
and clothes shopping at CVS,
上在♥线药房买衣服算反弹
then she's real bouncy.
那她弹力超足
And is this your same-sex partner?
这位是你的同性♥伴♥侣吗
I will be if that gets me in the will.
如果遗产有我一份 那我就是
Bernard, this is Max. She's my roommate.
伯纳德 她是麦克斯 我的室友
Yes, that's what we called them back in the day.
我们那个年代就这么"称呼"
Oh, she's found the bell.
她发现呼唤铃了
Lucky me.
我"走大运"啊
But that was just a single dingle.
但刚才只是摇一下
A warning dingle.
单摇是警告
Double dingle. Mayday.
双摇就喊救命啦
Grammy Astrid, it's Caroline!
阿斯特丽德奶奶 是我 卡洛琳
I know, darling.
亲爱的 我知道
I'm old, not blind.
我只是老 又不是瞎
I've missed you so much.
人家好想好想你
Careful. Don't get her overexcited.
小心点 别把她弄太兴奋
Crack a window. smells like Ass-trid in here.
开窗 貌似闻到有个屁精在房里
I suppose I should conserve my energy
我的确是该把体力留给
for the luncheon you're going to throw me.
你要为我办的午宴上
What luncheon now?
什么午宴
The one you're going to throw
你将要为她办的那个
to re-introduce her to society,
重回社交圈午宴啊
a sort of coming out party.
有点类似出场[柜]派对
Isn't that more your turf?
这不应该是你的专业领域吗
Grammy, I'd be happy to throw you a luncheon
奶奶 我也很乐意为你办午宴
but I can't afford--
可是我付...
Sorry. Caroline, never mind all that.
抱歉 卡洛琳 别在意那些事
Introductions are in order.
应该先介绍朋友
Oh, Grammy. This is my friend, Max.
奶奶 这位是我的朋友 麦克斯
Hey, uh, I guess, welcome back.
这个嘛... 欢迎醒来
You haven't changed a bit, Caroline.
卡洛琳 你真是一点都没变
Always making friends with the help.
总是跟佣人们交朋友
Maria, was it?
是叫玛丽亚是吧
I'll take a tall glass of agua, por favor.
用高脚杯给我装杯水来 麻烦啦[西语]
Hoping there's a Maria behind me.
希望我背后有这位玛丽亚
Caroline, how have you been?
卡洛琳 你好吗
Are you running Wall Street yet?
你成为华尔街之王了吗
No, but I did cut my hair,
没 但我给自己剪了头发
which was scary but rewarding.
这可是件又惊又喜的事
Grammy, a lot has changed since I lost all my--
奶奶 今非昔比 自从我失...
Seriously, dude, get an x-ray.
说真的 兄弟 去检查下肺好吗
Outside. Now.
现在立刻跟我出来
And still waiting on that agua, Maria.
还在等那杯水呢 玛丽亚
Ay, yi yi.
好啦好啦好啦[西语]
Okay, Bernard, what's with the "Gahs"?
好了 伯纳德 你是在鬼哭狼嚎啥
You interrupted what I was saying so often,
我说话时你打断我的频繁度
it's like we're a married couple.
差点让我以为我们是夫妻
I was trying to stop you
我是在阻止你
from mentioning your father's scandal.
提起你爸爸陷入的那个丑闻
Oh, I thought that's just how British people fart.
原来啊 我还以为那是英国人独特放屁方法
Your grandmother has no memory of what happened.
你奶奶完全不知道那档事
When I attempted to tell her the bad news,
而当我试着告诉她那坏消息时
she had a stroke and slipped into a coma.
她就中风陷入昏迷了
I said, "Your son might be in some trouble,"
我当时就说"你儿子好像有点麻烦"
and that was it; she was out.
才这样 她就倒下了
She doesn't know I lost all my money?
她不知道我身无分文了吗
I know. It's terrible.
我知道 很惨
And what's worse is you have to tell her she's lost all hers.
但更惨的是你得告诉她 她也身无分文了
She's broke?
她破产了吗
Then why did I get her that water?
那老娘干嘛还给她端水啊
Hey, girls. Buckle up.
姑娘们 屏息以待
Oleg's gonna ask Han for a raise again.
奥列格要再去求阿憨加薪了
Hot stuff, coming through.
小心 热腾腾天菜驾到
Oh look, it's Chef Boy-Are-You-Gross.
快看 是翻版男厨牌 男厨牌大厨
男厨牌是美国知名罐头品牌 图标是一个戴厨师帽的大厨
Nice hat, right?
帽子不错吧
He wears it in the bedroom when we role-play.
我们在床上玩角色扮演时他也会戴
I'm the fussy customer,
我是爱挑剔的客人
and he slathers butter on my biscuit.
而他会来我的"小饼干"上涂"奶油"
This isn't the whole costume.
全套服装不止这样
I also wear a drumstick paper frill around my penis.
我还会给我的"大雕"也戴一顶小帽子
Boner appetit.
用"鸡"愉快
Oh, here comes Han.
阿憨来了
It's showtime, baby.
好戏登场啦
Well, I have a new password
我想到了一个新密码
that no one will ever get.
绝对没人可以猜到
"Straight Outta Compt-Han"?
"冲出憨普顿"吗
改自2015年的音乐传记类电影《冲出康普顿》
Dammit!
我靠
This food is so good.
这菜好好吃啊
My compliments to the man who hired the chef.
不得不称赞雇用了这位厨师的那个天才
Oleg, you're not getting a raise just because Sophie can act
奥列格 你不可能因为苏菲演得她吃了
like your food is yummy in her tummy.
你的食物很满意就获得加薪
Would you change your mind if I did it in a different accent?
如果我换个口音 你会改变主意吗
I used to act in Poland. I can do a whole bunch.
我以前在波兰当过女演员 我能学好多口音呢
My word.
我的老天
I just love this tasty tortellini.
这意式饺子人间美味啊
Thank you for tonight's nightmare.
多谢你带给我一夜恶梦
Uh, table for one?
一个桌吗
Not for this one, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Bernard, hi. What are you doing here?
伯纳德 你好啊 你来这里干什么
I could ask the same of you and follow up
我也想问你这个问题
with a series of questions about that hideous uniform.
外加一连串关于这身制服的问题
Looks like mustard and ketchup had a fight
看起来就像黄芥末跟番茄酱打了一架
and everyone lost.
最后全都输了
What up, B-nard? You look even paler here.
干啥呢 老"伯" 你跟这里格格不入
And you look perfect here.
而你跟这里简直"臭味相投"
Now, something to wear for tomorrow's luncheon.
这是让你明天午宴穿的衣服
One of your grandmother's Chanel suits.
你奶奶旧的香奈儿套装
Here's her guest list.
而这里是宾客表
I'm afraid only one guest RSVP'd "Yes."
貌似只有一个人选了"会来"
All the rest of her friends RSVP'd "Dead."
其他人都选了"已死"
Bernard, I really do wish I could give my Grammy what she wants,
伯纳德 我真的很希望能满足奶奶的愿望
but I don't have the money for a real fancy luncheon.
但我真的没有钱帮她办真的豪华午宴
Or even real milk, for that matter.
我连真的牛奶都喝不起
We drink "milk drink."
我们都喝"类牛奶饮料"
I don't think she can take much more disappointment.
我觉得她承受不起更多失望了
This morning I had to tell her all about
今早我不得不告诉她 她最爱的运动员
her favorite athlete, Bruce Jenner.
布鲁斯·詹那的事[变性]
This is so sad.
这也太凄惨了
Grammy's whole world is gone
奶奶的一切都没了
and she has no idea.
而她还浑然不知
Max, I have to give her the one thing that she wants.
麦克斯 我起码得满足她这么一个心愿
A major rollback on civil rights?
重回白人之外皆无人权的年代吗
No, the luncheon.
不是啦 是办午宴
She deserves one last hurrah
让她再开心最后一次吧
before I tell her she's lost everything.
之后再告诉她失去一切的真相
I wish someone had done that for me
真希望当年我的人生掉落谷底前
before my life came crashing down.
也有人为我这么做
Okay, I'll help you.
好吧 我会帮你
I mean, Maria will, if she can find a babysitter.
应该是玛丽亚会帮你 前提是她能请到保姆看小孩
You are the only person I'll wear this for.
这身爆♥乳女仆装 我只为你一人穿
You know, without the $300 up front.
有没有那300块预付款都愿意
Thank God Sophie had that maid outfit.
幸好苏菲有女仆装
I think this is gonna work.
我觉得这身衣服能行
As long as you don't turn around.
只要你不转身便万事大吉
Caroline, is that you?
卡洛琳 是你吗
Oh, she's coming. Quick.
她要出来了 赶快
Behind the screen. Put the suit on over that.
快去屏风后面 把套装套上
You want me to change into a Chanel suit behind this screen?
你要我在一个屏风后面换上香奈儿套装吗
Oh, there's room. I've done it numerous times.
空间大着呢 我都干过无数次了
Oh, did the rest of our staff arrive yet?
我们其余的员工来了吗
Yes, if you can call them that.
来了 如果他们也算员工的话
Where did you find them anyway?
话说你们从哪儿找来的这些奇人
Um, around.
就附近啊
Just push me into the room!
把我推到餐厅啊
I'm doing the best I can!
我已经尽力了
These pants are five sizes too big!
这裤子大了整整五个号
Bernard, next time, don't hire a child butler.
伯纳德 下次不要雇童工了
And you, don't they have wheelchairs in China?
还有你 难道中国没有轮椅吗
I'm from Korea!
我是泡菜国人好吗
I don't think so.
我觉得不像
Tell Caroline she owes me.
告诉卡洛琳她欠我一份大人情
Who knows what STD I'm catching
鬼知道穿奥列格的男仆装
from Oleg's butler costume?
会害我染上什么性病
And why does he even have this?
再说了 他怎么会有这种衣服
It's from when they play "Going Downtown Abbey."
这是他们玩《淫家屯》的戏服
Maria, I need help with my hair.
玛丽亚 我头发需要打理
See what you can do.
你来发挥吧
Um, no, I'm not really good at that.
不行 我不太擅长那方面
Maria, just do it. Go.
玛丽亚 快去 帮她弄
Okay.
好吧
You get one of those, and that was it.
满足你一次 下不为例
Oh, there's my girl. You look wonderful.
这才是我的孙女 你看起来真美
I forgot how good Chanel feels against my skin.
我都忘了香奈儿的衣服质感有多好
It's like coming home,
感觉就像回到家
but the house is made of silk and hope.
回到一个用丝绸和希望搭建的房子
How's this? A little too Princess Leia?
这样会太《星球大战》莱娅公主风吗
On top! I like it up on top.
上面 我喜欢在上面
Whoa, Grammy. Keep it PG.
奶奶 不要这么少儿不宜好吗
Where am I?
我在哪里
Oh, it's Gertrude Goolsby.
格特鲁德·古尔斯比来了
Your first and only guest has arrived.
您第一位也是唯一一位来的宾客
Astrid!
阿斯特丽德
Oh, have to--oh.
我必须得...
Sneaks up on you.
悄然走近你
Good luck with all this.
祝你一切顺利
I'll be in the kitchen, studying the Chipotle menu.
我会在厨房 学习墨西哥连锁餐厅的菜单
For my next job.
为我下一份工作做准备
Don't you look smashing, Astrid.
你看起来真美 阿斯特丽德
I'm assuming. I can't see anymore.
我猜的 我已经看不见了
Well, I bet you and Grammy have
我猜你和奶奶
a lot of fun stuff to catch up on.
一定有很多趣事要叙叙旧
How is Gordon?
戈登还好吗
He has face cancer.
他得了脸癌
Or the weather is also a subject.
要不聊聊天气也行啊
We'd like the first course, pronto.
我们希望马上上第一道菜
Maria! Look alive.
玛丽亚 别一副死人样
You're one to talk.
彼此彼此
And she gets one of those and that was it.
满足她一次 下不为例
Dear, may I ask you a question?
亲爱的 我能问你个问题吗
Where am I?
我在哪里
Oh, and where is our sommelier?
还有我们的酒侍呢
At your service.
随时为您效劳
Some wine?
来点酒吗
My bad. This one's empty.
是我失误 这瓶没了
I got bored.
我等无聊了
And what about you, ma'am?
您呢 夫人
White, red,
干白 干红
or maybe you prefer a chocolate brown?
还是你喜欢"干"巧克力棕
I must be in New Orleans.
原来我来到了新奥尔良
人口以非洲黑人后裔为主
Here we go.
找到了
It's from the Bordeaux region.
这瓶是产自波尔多酒区
More like the Costco region.
更像是来自好市多超市区
Maria!
玛丽亚
That's me.
叫我啊
Why are these forks not laid out correctly?
为什么这些叉子都摆放错了
Maria, forks, now.
玛丽亚 赶紧摆叉子
Glad you like that outfit,
很高兴你喜欢我这身衣服
'cause you're gonna be buried in it.
因为它将会是你的寿服
I think I'm gonna let this one breathe in the kitchen.
我把这瓶红酒拿到厨房醒醒酒
Caroline, I'd like to meet the chef.
卡洛琳 我想见见主厨
Oh, of course. Chef!
当然可以 主厨
Booyah!
各位好
I'm Chef Oleg.
我是奥列格主厨
Gordon Ramsay once put me in a headlock.
曾有幸被地狱厨神锁头暴打的厨师
Please enjoy the first course of my first course:
请享用我第一道菜的第一道菜
a tasty tortellini.
美味的意式饺子
Caroline, this sauce is delicious!
卡洛琳 这个酱汁太好吃了
Oh, I'm so glad you like it.
很高兴你能喜欢
This is the kind of luncheon that makes you feel
这顿午宴就是要让你觉得
like you can handle anything that comes along.
你能承受随之而来的任何事物
Pity there aren't more guests to enjoy it.
可惜没有更多宾客能一起享用
Darling!

Well, I hope I'm not late for the luncheon!
恕我姗姗来迟 希望还能赶上午宴
This creme brule is just divine!
这个法式布丁真是天赐之物
Don't mind if I don't mind.
千万别介意我随意点啊
Uh, excuse me. I have to tinkle.
不好意思 我得嘘嘘
Where's your john?
厕所[约翰]在哪里
Oh, I forgot!
人家忘了嘛
Yes, um...
好啦
Pardon me, yes.
请见谅
Could you direct me to your...
麻烦告诉我您家的...
Jonathan?
茅厕[约翰森]怎么走吗
Astrid, darling,
阿斯特丽德 亲爱的
I wasn't sure what to expect from one of your lunches,
我之前不太确定你的午宴会是怎么样
you know, since the scandal,
毕竟自从那件丑闻后
since you lost all of your--
你失去所有的...
I mean, uh...
我是说
Lunch is over. Gertrude is leaving.
午宴结束啦 格特鲁德要走啦
Scandal? What scandal?
丑闻 什么丑闻
Oh, you know.
你懂的
The horror of you not having any more--
你最深的恐惧 身无...
Mayday! Double dingle!
救命 铃儿摇两下
Maria, do something.
玛丽亚 想想办法
So you mean she doesn't want to talk about the fact
所以你的意思是她不想谈论
that she's lost all her mon--
她失去所有...
Oh, it's crystal that broke.
摔碎的是水晶杯啊
I thought it was one of Astrid's bones.
我还以为是阿斯特丽德的老骨头呢
I'll replace it. I mean, I can't,
我会赔的啦 虽然我赔不起
but it's the right thing to say right now.
但貌似当下这么说才对
Maria, that's my good crystal.
玛丽亚 那是我好的水晶杯
And it's not replaceable, unlike you.
它无可替代 不像你
- Now go! - Fine.
-给我出去 -好
I'll go. to wherever Maria lives.
我马上走 去玛丽亚生活的地方
But just know your granddaughter
但我想告诉你 你的孙女
worked really hard to make this lunch all nice.
为了午宴完美 真的费尽心思
No, you don't have to go.
不 你不用走
Oh, can I go?
那我能走吗
Maybe I should go too.
或许我也该走
Would anyone buy that I had plans?
有人信我有安排吗
No one is going.
都不许走
I'm just gonna pick up the broken crystal
我去把摔碎的水晶杯捡起来
and we'll just continue to have the best luncheon ever.
然后继续这场完美的午宴
Caroline! Let the help do that.
卡洛琳 让佣人去捡
Get up off of that floor!
不许蹲在地上
You are not one of them.
你又不是他们中的一员
Actually, yes, I am.
老实说 我是
Grammy, you may have been in a coma,
奶奶 或许你才从昏迷中醒来
but I feel like it's me that just woke up.
但我觉得刚大梦方醒的人是我
For the past five years,
在过去五年中
I have been really missing all of this,
我真的很想念这一切
but it's not good crystal that makes a life.
但让人生有意义的不是一个上好的水晶杯
It's good people.
而是好人
People like them.
像他们这样的人
And they are not "the help,"
他们不是"佣人"
but they did come here to help me.
但他们却心甘情愿为我所"用"
'Cause you and I might be related,
或许我和你有血缘关系
but these people are my family now.
但现在这些人才是我的家人
And also, I should tell you,
还有 我该告诉你
I don't work on Wall Street.
我不在华尔街工作
I work in Brooklyn, in a diner.
我在布鲁克林的一家餐厅工作
See? I'm a waitress.
瞧 我是一名服务员
That's debatable.
这点有待商议
I don't understand.
我不明白
You're a Channing.
你可是钱宁家族的人
How could you be a waitress?
你怎么能去当服务员呢
Because she lost all her money
因为这位千金 千金散尽
when you lost all your money.
而你也身无分文了
Caroline, what is she saying?
卡洛琳 她在说什么
Nothing, she's saying nothing.
没什么 别听她的
I'm saying,
我是说
you're poor.
你是穷鬼
Oh, I leave for two minutes
我就离开两分钟
and the party really goes downhill!
这派对就立马玩完啦
I'm sorry again about your grandma, darlin'.
你奶奶的事很遗憾 亲爱的
Thanks, Earl.
多谢关心 厄尔
Well, she did die doing what she loved:
她也算死得其所了
being rich and yelling at the help.
当着富人 吼着佣人
I'm gonna miss her so much!
我会超级想念她
Sophie, you knew her for three courses.
苏菲 你认识她不过三道菜的时间
I know; I didn't win that Polish daytime Emmy for nothing!
我知道 姐的波兰日间艾美奖可不是白得的
You know, Caroline, you did the right thing
卡洛琳 你为她举办午宴
throwing that luncheon.
这事做得对
And I pulled a glute
我的胯部拉伤了
pushing your lovely racist grandmother around.
只因帮你那可爱的种族歧视奶奶推轮椅
I really appreciate you guys helping me with the luncheon.
我真的很感激你们帮我办这个午宴
And, Oleg, I tried the food,
对了 奥列格 我尝了尝食物
and it wasn't gross.
一点儿也不恶心
You hear that, Han?
你听到了吗 阿憨
Wasn't. Gross.
一点儿也不 恶心
After being a servant for a few hours,
干了几个小时服务员后
I get how much you all have to put up with.
我理解你们需要忍受的事情太多了
So, I'm giving you all a raise!
所以我要给你们都加薪
Thank you so much, Han!
太感谢了 阿憨
Everyone?
人人都有份吗
They don't need drug money for a baby.
他们又不需要药钱生孩子
No, but we need drug money for a 27-year-old woman.
但你眼前这位27岁女性 也需要买"药"钱啊


《破产姐妹》本章剧本下载