破产姐妹  第一季 第五集

2 Broke Girls S01E05

2019年7月18日 00:02 推荐到豆瓣

麦克斯的债务


Hi it's been 20 minutes. Have you decided?
都想二十分钟了 决定好要点什么了吗
Uh we still need more time
我们还需要点时间考虑
can you come back? Sure.
你能等会再回来吗 当然
And I'm back.
我回来了
Come on guys you're not buying a house.
拜托 又不是买房子
Everything sucks.
横竖都是难吃
Pick the thing that sucks the least and put it in you mouth.
就挑个看似最不难吃的 塞进嘴得了
Max everyone keeps telling me
麦克斯 大家都说了
they can't decide it's like a support group for bi sexuals.
双性恋互助会的常见台词 "他们决定不了"
Something very magical about to happen...
神奇的事件即将要发生啦
Please let it be the Rapture. I need a day off.
希望要发生的是"被提" 我想休个假
In two minutes something very hip is happening.
两分钟后 时尚酷"潮"即将来袭
If you have a camera
如果你们有相机
make sure the flash is on.
记得要把"闪"光灯打开哟
Why is he speaking like that?
他怎么说话怪里怪气的
Wait a minute.
慢着
No one's ordering.
没人点餐
People keep checking the time on their phones.
大伙一直在注意手机上的时间
Everyone's wearing matching New Balance sneakers.
每个人都穿着一样的新百伦运动鞋
Flash mob!
快闪族
Oh hell no!
靠 想都别想
Caroline Earl code red!
卡洛琳 厄尔 红色警报
I couldn't stop disco
老子当年阻止不了迪斯科
but I'll be damned if any more of that crap gets by me.
可谁再跳那破玩意 我就开扁
Why is flash mob over?
快闪怎么这么快就完了
Flash mobs were over a year ago.
快闪早在一年前就玩完了
Nobody told Han!
阿憨不知道嘛
I want so bad to be hip.
人家超想成为时尚潮人
Start by never saying that again.
土包子才会把"潮"字挂嘴边
Hello?
您好
Max phone! No!
麦克斯 有电话 别接啊
What are you doing?
你搞毛啊
Never answer the wall phone!
永远别接墙上的电话
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Only two people call the wall...
只有两种人会打这只电话
collection agencies and the landlord
讨债公司以及
looking for the original tenant whose name is on the lease!
打来找最初承租人的房东
Hang up. Quick! Too late.
那快挂掉吧 来不及了
I've got to man up and face it.
我还是鼓起勇气来面对吧
Hello?
你好
This is what collection agency?
你是哪间讨债公司来着
No my granddaughter Max is not here.
不 我孙女麦克斯不在
She died.
她死了
On her deathbed she said it was the stress
临终前 她还说她是被债主
of being constantly harassed by creditors.
长期的骚扰给逼死的
That's juvenile.
你太逊了
Give me the phone.
电话给我
Hi. So sorry about that.
你好 刚才真是不好意思
What's the issue exactly?
到底是什么事来着
Well I'm sure she has every intention...
我敢保证她有打算...
Well you're a doody head.
你脑子里装屎了吧
Never answer the wall.
永远不要接这电话
But what are you gonna do about it?
可欠债问题你打算怎么解决
You can't just keep lying to collection agencies.
总不能一直骗讨债公司吧
You have to pay your bills.
欠债还钱天经地义
I have a system.
我有个还债机制
I pay everyone five dollars a week...
每个债主每周还五块钱
just enough to keep them from freaking out.
省得他们抓狂找我麻烦
It's the methadone clinic banking system.
这叫美♥沙♥酮疗法还债版
That is a complete waste of money.
这完全是在浪费钱
Five dollars won't even cover the interest you're accruing.
五块钱都不够付你的循环利息
What's the interest rate on your credit card?
你信用卡的利率是多少
Don't know,but my interest rate in the conversation is zero
不知道??但我对这话题的兴趣度是零
Max how could you not know that?
麦克斯 你怎么能不知道呢
That's one of the first things my father taught me about finance.
我爸最早教我有关金融的事就是利率
Where... at Embezzle U.?
在哪儿教的 诈欺大学吗
Max I interned at Merrill Lynch.
麦克斯 我在美林证券公司实习过
Let me help you with this. It's the least I can do.
让我帮你吧 这是我唯一能帮你的地方
I had nowhere to go. You took me in.
我无家可归时 是你收留了我
Let me repay my debt to you by helping with your debt
让我帮你想法子还债来报答你吧
to everyone in the world apparently.
你不是欠着一大屁♥股债嘛
If you keep talking
如果你再喋喋不休
I'm going to Merrill lynch myself.
我就去自杀图个清静
I'm one of those people
我是那种
who gets off on untangling big complicated messes.
享受解决纠结问题的人
And since you won't let me do your hair
你不让我动你纠结的头发
let me do your bills.
那让我解决你的债务吧
You want to do my bills?
你要帮我处理债务吗
Here's my portfolio.
这是我的账单锦集
And uh if you find chocolate sprinkles in there
如果看到上面有屎色巧克力屑
they're not chocolate...
它们可不是巧克力
Or sprinkles.
也不是普通的屑
Okay.
好吧
I've divided your bills into three categories...
我把你的账单分成了三类
"impossible"
"偿还无能"
"next to impossible"
"偿还困难"
and "how the hell did that happen?"
以及"脑子进水了才欠的债"
And I've divided my roommate into three categories...
我把我的室友也分成三类
"annoying"
"讨人厌"
"super annoying"
"超级讨人厌"
and "how the hell did that happen?"
以及"脑子进水了才让她搬进来的"
I'm closing kitchen in ten minutes.
我十分钟后就要关厨房了
I cannot stay later.
我不能留太晚
I have date with new woman in my life.
我跟我的新桃花有约
She's very special to me.
她在我心目中很重要
I think she may be the one.
我觉得她是我的真命天女
You are both welcome to come watch us have sex.
欢迎来观看我俩激♥情床战
Just putting it out there.
我先把"这话儿"说在前头
Just put it back in there.
把你"那话儿"收进里头
I'm so excited I don't even know where to start.
我好激动 都不知道从何说起了
Drumroll please.
请击鼓
No? Okay.
不击吗 好吧
Oh interesting.
有意思
Here we have a bill from the pet castle
你有张来自宠物城堡的账单
yet you don't have a pet and you've never been to a castle...
可你从没有过宠物 也没去过城堡
Oh except White Castle.
好吧 白城堡快餐店除外
You used a credit card at White Castle?
你居然在快餐店用信用卡
Yep. That was good weed.
是啊 大♥麻抽完肚子饿了
And the pet thing was 'cause I found a stray
宠物费用是因为我发现一只流浪动物
and had to have her cleaned up
不把它清理干净
before I could get anyone to take her.
没人会想收养它
That would also explain the charge for neutering.
怪不得还有一笔绝育费用
Nah actually that was for me.
其实是我绝育
Can't have any more of these coming out.
以防有小麦克斯出来祸害人间
Do you really think it's fiscally smart to be taking in strays?
你真的认为收留流浪动物是明智之举吗
Good point.
说得对
Move out tonight.
今晚你就搬走吧
What is this... a student loan?
这是什么 学生贷款
Oh my God. Max you went to college?
天啊 麦克斯 你还上过大学啊
That wasn't a judgment. It was just shocking...
不是说你不像读书人 只是震惊
kind of like seeing a baby smoke on the Internet.
像网上抽烟的婴儿影片一样出人意料嘛
I love that kid.
我爱死那小孩了
Max a student loan is the worst bill you can ignore.
麦克斯 学生贷款是最不能忽视的债务
It can never be expunged.
它会犹如附骨之疽一般
We're breaking out "expunged" on a weeknight?
又不是特殊节日 用这么高档的字眼干嘛啊
You can't run away from this bill.
这笔债你是躲不掉的
I can run away from anything.
只要我想躲 没有躲不掉
I'm on my fifth identity.
我都用到第五个身份了
It's just like that but underwater!
就像这样 不过是在水下
Guys!
伙计们
Sorry we're just closing guys.
抱歉 我们准备打烊了
I'll take them Max. We need the...
我来招呼他们吧 麦克斯 我们得...
Uh sit anywhere.
随便坐
What was that Roadrunner move you just pulled?
怎么跟哔哔鸟一样高速开溜啊
There's still a smoke outline of your body
逃跑路线上尘土飞扬
hanging in the air out there.
你身影的烟尘都还未散去呢
Did Wile E. Coyote just come in the diner?
大笨狼怀尔来餐厅里逮你了吗
No but my ex boyfriend did.
不是 是我前男友来了
Meep meep.
哔 哔
Why is William in Brooklyn?
为什么威廉会来布鲁克林
Why is William in this diner?
为什么威廉会来这家餐厅
Why is every inbred rich guy named William?
为什么含着金汤匙出生的有钱人都叫威廉
I don't want to see him.
我不想看见他
Max close the door.
麦克斯 把门关上
I don't want him to come in here.
我不想他进来
Yeah 'cause that happens all the time.
是啊 这年头的顾客就"爱"这么干
Customers come in the front door
他们喜欢一进店门
and make a beeline through the kitchen
立马径直穿过厨房
to see if there's a waitress hiding in the walk in freezer.
去看冷藏室里是否有女服务员躲在里面
Okay what is the deal?
够了 到底怎么回事
Tell me fast.
速度招来
I'm nipping like crazy in here.
里面冷得我都激凸了
Ooh you're smuggling some gumdrops there too ice queen.
哇 你也不声不响玩激凸 冷淡女
His name is William Van Horn and he's...
他叫威廉·范·洪恩 他是...
I am leaving for sex.
我要出发去做♥爱了
Last chance for threesome foursome possibly fivesome
这是你们参加今晚3P 4P的最后机会
if her sister's train gets in on time.
她姐姐火车准时到还能5P哦
Oleg please.
奥列格 拜托
I don't have time to be harassed right now.
我现在没时间被你骚扰
Oh okay.
那好吧
I'll see you and the gumdrops tomorrow.
明天"凸"点见啦
Story. Go.
故事 快说
We met at our parents' companies' parent company picnic.
我们相识于父母公司的聚餐上
His family is the Boston Van Horns... Story. Stop.
他家是波士顿范·洪恩家族 故事 打住
Cut to the end. Do we hate him?
快进到结尾 我们该不该恨他
He dumped me when I lost all my money...
我一破产他就甩了我
never called me not an email nothing.
电话 邮件都没有 完全切断联♥系
Oh we hate him.
好 我们恨他
Wait. Which one's your ex...
等等 哪个是你的前任
the Asian one the black one?
亚洲小子 还是黑人
I'm kidding. No seriously.
开玩笑的啦 不 说真的
The white one or the really really white one?
是那个白人 还是那个典型死白人
Really really white.
典型死白人
Service service service
服务 服务 服务
service service serv...
服务 服务 服务
You heard your bro. Service him.
你也听见你兄弟说啥了 "服侍"他呀
Oh crushed!
哇 攻势凶猛啊
Hey you'd better be careful
你讲话最好小心点
'cause I can give you a run for your money.
我可以害你事倍钱半哦
I don't have any money.
我都没钱 怎么对半
Well with a body like that you don't need any.
有这么好的身材 你不需要挣钱
Oh! Ba bam!
妙啊
Did you actually think that was a good line
你真觉得那样很有梗吗
or is that what you do
还是你就是那种
so the check gets paid by Richie Rich?
跟着富二代蹭吃喝的马屁米虫
Hold on. Who said I was rich?
打住 谁说我有钱了
Let me see your Hands. What...
让我看看你的手 干嘛
Looking to see if I have poor people calluses?
看看我有没有穷人的老茧吗
No, I wanted to see how big your penis is.
不 我只是想看看你鸡鸡有多大
With hands that size you better be rich.
只有这种大小 没点钱还怎么混呀
Oh! Shazam!
直击要害
Not cool bro.
装毛有梗啊 兄弟
What's your name? Michelle Obama.
你叫什么 米歇尔·奥巴马
We're closed.
我们打烊了
I'm William. Give me your number.
我叫威廉 给我你的电话吧
Why? So you can put it in your phone
为什么 好让你存进手机里
and never call or text or email?
直到地老天荒也不联♥系吗
Seriously.
我是认真的
You wouldn't know what to do with a good girl if you had one.
给了你 你也不懂得珍惜好女孩
But you're not a good girl. That's why I want your number.
你又不是 所以我才要你的电话啊
So how about it?
到底给不给号码啊
We're closed.
我们打烊了
Your sign says "open till 2:00."
你们牌子上写"两点关门"
My my.
哎呀 哎呀
How time does fly.
欢乐的时光总是过得特别快
2:00 gentlemen... nighty night.
两点了 先生们 又到了时候说拜拜
What did I ever do to you?
我哪里招你惹你了
You didn't mention me did you?
你没提到我 对吧
Ugh no. I just gave him...
当然没有 我刚让他
just get to the end. Do you hate him?
快进到结尾 你恨他吗
I hate him.
我恨他
That was the weirdest thing seeing him come in here.
看见他走进这里 感觉真的好怪
No the weirdest thing is coming in here right now.
不 最怪的人现在正走过来呢
Why no?
哪里不好啦
Girl at Urban Outfitters said it was hip.
UO店里的女孩说这样很潮呢
You look like a lesbian I made out with once on a dare.
我打赌输了被逼去亲热的拉拉就这打扮
Han you're adorable exactly as you are.
憨 你自己的样子就很可爱了
Why are you trying to be hip?
为什么你老想变潮人呢
To meet girls.
想认识女生呀
It's not that bad in here.
这里也没这么糟嘛
I thought my first trip to a laundromat
我还以为我人生第一次去自助洗衣店
would be a lot more depressing.
会更苦闷凄惨呢
Six years we spent together
共度了六年的时光了
and now he won't even look at me.
他却懒得看我一眼
Oh not the bag.
别再拿账单袋了
I just looked at his bag... now yours?
才看完他的裤裆袋 现在你又掏出你的
Max it's driving me crazy.
麦克斯 这真让我抓狂
What did you major in in college?
你在大学主修什么
I majored in changing topics.
主修转移话题
So what did you ever see in your ex
你到底看上你前任哪点
the lost Winklevoss twin?
那个失散的山寨温克吾斯兄弟
We're not talking about William.
现在不谈威廉
We're talking about your bills.
只谈你的账单
Well, I'm talking about your Bill!
我也只谈你的比尔
Oh face!
吃瘪吧
Max...We're trying to start a cupcake business.
麦克斯 我们将一起开创蛋糕事业
And I can't believe I'm about to say this
真没想到我得跟你说这件事
but with my father's financial baggage
由于我爸在金融上有不良记录
you're our best chance for credit.
你是我们申请贷款的最佳人选
Listen everybody's broke in their 20s.
听着 谁二十多岁的时候不是穷的
And everybody hides from stuff.
人人都有要逃避的事情
You run into freezers.
你选择躲进冷藏室
I practice ignorance and blackout drinking.
我选择视而不见和用酒精麻痹
What's happening right now?
这是怎么回事
Hola dudarinos.
你好 姐们儿
The laundromat's closing early.
自助洗衣店要提前打烊了
We've rented it out for our '80s pop up disco party.
被我们租来办八零年代人人弹起迪斯科派对
Bobby.
波比
Shouldn't it be called an "'80s pop up lame hipster
应该改名为"八零年代嬉皮人人该死
will do anything to be ironic and lame" party?
又爱自取其辱的蹩脚派对"
"Lame"?
"蹩脚"
Don't think so.
话别说得太早
What?
什么
Vicki from small wonder is coming?
《电脑娃娃》的机器人女孩维姬会来
Embarrassed to be you right now.
风大闪了舌头 糗大了吧
Unless you chicks have 75 disco lovin' bucks
请交七十五块的我爱迪斯科入场费
be gone in ten minutes
不然十分钟内请走人
or my man here will throw you out.
不然我男人会把你俩扔出去
Don't let his tube top fool you.
别被他的抹胸给骗了
Bobby is mad wiry.
波比可是个疯狂硬汉
I'm wiry.
人家是硬汉small wonder?
《机器娃娃》
Is that the show on TLC
是学习频道那个
about the little people magicians?
小小魔术师的表演节目吗
No.
不是
It's an '80s sitcom about this little girl robot
是一个八零年代喜剧 讲述的是一个机器娃娃
who lives with a loving family.
住在一个充满爱的家庭里
A girl robot?
机器娃娃
That's totally unbelievable.
太假了吧
No that's totally awesome!
错 是太厉害了吧
The unbelievable part is the loving family.
假的部分是"充满爱的家庭"
I love Vicki.
我爱维姬
She had no emotions and was empty inside.
她没有情绪 内心空洞
My role model! We're staying.
我的人生楷模啊 咱们留下吧
$75? To do what...
花七十五美元干嘛
stand here and dance next to...
傻站着 然后在
guy girl and girl guy over there?
男人婆和娘娘腔旁翩翩起舞吗
Come on Chestnut
来吧 栗宝
go poo poo near the hipsters.
去嬉皮旁边拉屎吧
Hey how cool would it be
如果能让小栗
if we could get Chess to go poo on a hipster?
在嬉皮身上拉屎 一定酷爆了
How can all of those people have $75
这些人怎么舍得花七十五块大洋
just to dance at a laundromat?
去家洗衣店里跳舞啊
I've been doing my roots with white out?
我都穷得用涂改液来补染发根了
Hipsters in Williamsburg will pay for anything
威廉斯堡的嬉皮可舍得花钱了
if it makes them feel like they're in on something new
只要他们觉得活动够潮
no one else knows about.
玩完后还能装逼就行
All you need's a gimmick.
有个能吸引目光的卖点就行了
Dudes!
伙计们
Can we ride your horse?
我们能骑骑你的马吗
Sure. 100 bucks.
可以 一百块
Okay. I got to go to the ATM.
好的 我去趟自动提款机
Wait. Stay right there. We'll be right back.
等等 别走 我们会回来的
Oh my God.
天啊
Max we are literally looking our gift horse in the mouth.
麦克斯 我们还真是忽视了这匹马的价值
We have something that's better than an '80s disco party.
我们有比八零年代迪斯科派对更棒的主题
We have a horse.
我们有匹马
If we throw a big enough party
如果我们举办一场大型派对
charge hipsters for horse rides
向每一个骑马的嬉皮收费
we could pay off your student loan!
我们就可以还清你的学生贷款了
You'd whore out Chestnut like that?
你就这么把栗宝推入火坑啊
Don't you have to get him hooked on heroin first?
好歹也先让它染上毒瘾 再逼他出来接客吧
Max I've got this.
麦克斯 这事交给我吧
I'm a brilliant event planner.
我可是个天才活动策划人
My sweet 16 was off the chain...
我十六岁生日办的超棒
penthouse party pink and black theme.
豪华公寓顶层派对 粉红和黑色为主题
Alanis Morissette sang songs from Jagged Little Pill.
阿兰妮丝·莫里塞特献唱《小碎药丸》里的歌哦
On my 16th birthday
在我十六岁的生日时
my mom took too many jagged little pills
我妈因为吃太多小碎药丸
and I had to drive her to the emergency room
所以我不得不开车把她
to get her stomach pumped.
送到急救室洗胃
Was your childhood based on the novel Push by Sapphire?
你的童年是萨菲尔写的那本《推》的现实版吧
I wish!
我还想呢
The theme is '90s horse party.
主题是九零年代与马共舞派对
It's exactly the kind of hip event you're dying to be a part of.
这正是你超想参与的潮流盛事
It would happen after closing
派对会在打烊后开始
so it won't affect business.
所以不会影响营业
And all the horse rides will take place out back.
而且骑马都是在室外
So no damage will come to the diner.
所以不会造成餐厅任何损失
But why would I say yes to giving up my diner
但是餐厅也无任何利益 我为什么
for no cash return?
要答应这件事呢
You might get laid.
你可能有机会滚床单哦
Great!
太棒了
The '90s horse party is happening on Thursday.
九零年代与马共舞派对将在周四举办
Fantastic. Any other questions?
太好了 还有别的问题吗
What exactly is possibility
确切来说 我到底有
of percentage of me...
多少可能性可以...
Getting laid?
滚床单吗
All I can say is
我只能说
with the cute '90s themed clothing incentive
有九零年代主题的衣着吸引人群
and the trivia contest
再加上冷知识竞赛
lots of cute hipster girls will be here looking to...
很多可爱的嬉皮妹妹会来这寻求
Get laid!
滚床单
I will go now and start to research
我现在马上去搜索
American trivia facts about the 1990s.
九零年代美国冷知识大全
You realize we're gonna have to give him something...
你知道咱们得让他尝到甜头吧
like flash a little boob something.
比如小露咪♥咪之类的
I feel like Han's more of an ass man.
憨是爱屁♥股型的男人吧
Good point... 'cause his head is right there.
有道理 他的身高只够看到那里
Oleg what's up?
奥列格 怎么了
Not enjoying the '90s horse party?
不喜欢九零年代与马共舞派对吗
I thought you said "'90s whores party."
我以为是九零年代与"马子"共舞派对呢
Now I'm wearing girdle and deodorant for no reason.
害我白穿紧身衣 白喷除臭剂了
Quite a turnout Max.
结果真出人意料 麦克斯
Reminds me of the after hours clubs I used to go to
让我想起以前常去的那家酒吧
you know if all the cool cats shooting dope
只不过当年吧里都是霸气的嗑药青年
were replaced by sad white fools sipping light beer.
而这里只有喝低酒度啤酒的可悲白人弱鸡男
I did research and make myself a 1990s trivia T shirt.
我查了资料 然后为自己做了件九零年代T恤
"Talk to the Han!"
"憨得理你"
Get it?
懂么?
"Talk to the Han!"
"憨得理你"
That actually is cool.
还真的挺酷的
I am hoping it will help me...
我希望这件衣服能助我
Get laid?
滚床单吗
Care to purchase a tamagotchi
想买个电子宠物
or a 90210-reo cupcake?
还是比弗"奥利奥"山庄小蛋糕吗
We came here wanting to hate on you chicks hard.
我们本来是想来砸场子的
But that horse you got out back is mad cool.
可是你们后院的马真的酷到爆啊
You bested us party beast.
你们大获全胜啊 派对之王
And to that I doff my cap.
就这一点 我脱帽致敬
How much are the cupcakes? $10 each.
这蛋糕多少钱 每个十美元
Ooh I doff my cap again my lady.
再次脱帽致敬 女士
Max look at all this.
麦克斯 你瞧
We're a success!
我们成功了
I'll tell you what's not a success...
有个环节失败了
the plan to get Han some action.
憨都没尝到半点甜头
Look at him over there.
瞧他那可怜样
That's so sad. I know.
太可怜了 我知道
Go over there and give him a "Han" job.
快伸出援"手"让憨乐呵乐呵吧
William!
威廉
Meep meep.
哔 哔
You realize this is a freezer not a panic room right?
你知道这里是冷藏室 不是压惊室吧
Just go out there
快出去
and tear his smug white ass a new one.
踹爆他屁♥股 给他点颜色瞧瞧
I can't face him Max.
我不敢见他 麦克斯
Why? He's the one who didn't call you.
为什么 他才是那个切断联♥系的人
I can't face him because I'm a waitress.
我不敢见他是因为我是个女服务员
Last time he saw me
上次他见我时
I was a billionaire in a townhouse.
我还是个住着豪宅的亿万富翁
Now I'm a waitress in a walk in freezer.
现在我只是个躲在冷藏室的女服务员
So when you were laying around on your trust fund
所以说 你躺在你的信托基金上
doing nothing every day
整天屁事不干
having other people scrub your toilet
甚至让别人帮你刷厕所
you could hold your head up high?
你才敢抬头挺胸
But now that you support yourself
可是现在你自食其力
by earning your own money that's somehow shameful?
却反而觉得抬不起头吗
Who cares what he thinks?
谁管他是怎么想的
He is the guy who just paid $100 to party with a horse.
他不过个是花一百块来与马共舞的冤大头
He's the loser not you.
他才是笨蛋 不是你
Really? 'Cause he's out there having fun
真的吗 因为他在外面潇洒快活
and I'm in here
而我在这里
hugging a tub of expired blue cheese.
抱着一罐过期的蓝奶酪
Look...
听我说
You see that wad of cash in your Hand?
你看见你手中的一团钞票了吗
You earned that.
这是你自己挣来的
Slap that wad in your palm a few times!
把这团钞票甩到手掌上几次
Feel its power.
感受一下金钱的力量
That's all you got?
你就这么点劲吗
Come on really squeeze that wad!
拜托 使劲捏那团钞票
Feels good in your Hands right?
手里有钱的感觉很好 对吧
Feels pretty good. Yeah.
感觉是挺好的 对
Now slap it and say "this is my wad!"
现在甩过去说 这是老娘挣来的
This is my wad.
这是老娘挣来的
This is my wad!
这是老娘挣来的
This is my wad!
这是老娘挣来的
Go out there.
杀过去吧
I'm going out there!
老娘现在就杀过去
As soon as the ladies calm down.
等我的"姐妹们"平静下来再说
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
Show him what he's missing. Let 'em pop playa!
让他看他损失了多少 挺起胸膛
Where are you you rich poseur?
躲哪去了 你这个有钱的二逼
Listen up!
大伙听着
That was meant exclusively for one specific rich poseur.
这句话只是特指一个有钱的二逼
All you other rich poseurs
你们其他有钱的二逼
just continue with the '90s!
继续派对吧
Where is he? Do you see him?
他在哪 有看到他吗
Uh no. He was right over there.
没 他刚才还在这儿呢
He's gone.
他走了
I don't get to shove this in his face
不能当着他的面给他点颜色瞧瞧了
It would've been nice to put my wad
换我把一团"东西"丢他脸上
in his face for a change.
感觉应该也挺爽的
Oh speaking of wads look over there.
说到那方面 快看
He's such a little pimp.
真是可爱的小男宠
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. Actually I am.
说实话 我挺好的
I guess I didn't need to go over there
我想我不需要走过去
and make some big dramatic speech
给他一番振振有词的大演说
telling him that even though I'm a waitress
来告诉他 即使我现在是个女服务员
I'm better than him.
也比他强
I know that now. Thank you.
我心里明白了就行 谢谢
And when I see him one day in the future
如果有天真的再遇到他
I'll be happy to tell him that.
我会乐意告诉他的
He just came out of the men's room.
他刚从男厕所出来了
Let's get out of here!
咱们快跑吧
What? I thought you wanted to talk to him!
什么 我以为你要告诉他呢
I said "the future." This is the '90s.
我是说以后 但现在是在九零年代
Let's get out of here. Run!
咱们快走 跑
Feels good running away from your bill huh?
逃避的感觉是不错吧
So great.
太棒了
See that's what I've been saying.
瞧 我一直以来多有见地啊
Well at least you don't have to run from your student loan bill.
至少你不必再逃避你的学生贷款了
We can pay that off
还清那个钱
and still have $50 for the cupcake fund.
我们还能剩五十美元存进蛋糕基金呢
I hate that college won.
大学赢了 真不爽啊
Didn't you get anything out of it?
你在那所大学没任何收获吗
You mean, besides mono
你是说,除了接吻病
and an art teacher whose idea of finger painting
一个画手指画只喜欢用手摸
was a little more "finger" than "painting"?
而不喜欢用手画的变态艺术老师吗
Art teacher?
艺术老师
Max was that your major... art?
麦克斯 你是主修艺术的吗
Keep your eyes on the road. You're driving.
眼睛注意看前方 你在骑马呢
I just thought for like a second
当年曾有过这么短短的一秒
I could maybe illustrate children's books.
觉得或许自己可以画童书
Max that's so sweet.
麦克斯 这太有爱了
You're not like Vicki at all.
你跟机器娃娃才不一样呢
Max look. Han!
麦克斯 瞧 憨
Aw our little somethin' somethin'
我们的小不点
got him a little somethin' somethin'!
给自己弄了点小甜头啊
I doff my cap, milady!
我想你致敬,女侠!


《破产姐妹》本章剧本下载