破产姐妹  第三季 第十四集

2 Broke Girls S03E14

2019年8月11日 03:08 推荐到豆瓣

可能我是真的喜欢你


Max, that car has been parked outside for a week now.
麦克斯 那台车都在外面停一周了
Do you think they're selling drugs?
你觉得他们在贩毒吗
Let me rephrase that.
我应该这么说
Are they selling drugs to you?
他们是在贩毒给你吗
No. They're not buying, either.
不是 他们也不是来跟我买的
Hi. We have a new mochaccino cupcake.
你们好 我们有全新的摩卡奇诺小蛋糕
Oh, no. No, no, no. That car's not with us.
不 别走 那车跟我们无关
Well, that's the third customer that didn't stop
这是第三次有客人 因为那台放饶舌音乐的车
because of that rap car.
而直接走掉了
To be fair, this place wasn't Walmart on Black Friday
老实说这车没来之前 咱们这里也不是
before the car showed up.
人挤人的大卖场啊
I'm gonna go ask it to move. Cool.
我要去叫他挪下地方 有种
I'll tell your horse you died brave.
我会告诉你的马你死得勇敢
Stupid, but brave.
虽然死因很白♥痴 但勇敢
At least take this pan,
起码也带上这锅
and cover the part you wanna get shot in the least.
挡住你最不想被[枪]射的部位
Hi. Can I talk to you for a second?
您好 能跟您聊两句吗
I need to see your head at all times.
你的脑袋不许离开我的视线范围内
First of all,
首先
they're obsessed with me.
人家觉得我超正的
Second of all,
第二
I handled it.
姐成功搞定了
Have I been shot?
我不会中枪了吧
Well, I did it. I saved the neighborhood.
我成功了 我拯救了这一带
You had a car towed.
你就是让人把车拖走
You didn't burn down the Bed Bath & Beyond.
你又不是把那件破寝具用品店给烧了
It wasn't the blue one with the tinted windows,
不会是那辆车窗黑色 车身蓝色的车吧
aka, the murder car?
又名杀手车
Aka, the murder car?
就是又名"杀手车"的那辆车
Tell me that's the name of the make and model,
告诉我那只是车子车型的别名
like, "The Toyota Murder""
像是"丰田杀手款"
Are you sure you're not thinking of the Honda Stabbing?
你确定那款不是"本田捅人款"车型吗
Caroline, some guy stopped by asking for you
卡洛琳有个男的来找你
with a festive bandana and a teardrop tattoo.
他头戴节日头巾 脸上还有泪滴刺青
A festive bandana and a teardrop tattoo
节日头巾 还有泪滴刺青
are you sure it wasn't my mother?
你确定那不是我妈吗
He said he wanted to talk to you about his car,
他说他想跟你谈谈他车子的事
so I gave him your number.
所以我把你手机号给他了
Han! I thought he was your friend.
你不是吧 我以为他是你朋友嘛
I don't have friends with tattoos.
我才没有身上有刺青的朋友
I don't even have friends with split ends.
我的朋友甚至连头发都不能有分叉 好吗
You gave a stranger my number.
你把我的手机号给了陌生人
Your number, your E mail, and your address.
不止手机号 还有电邮和地址
What? You're a busy girl.
干嘛 你是大忙人
I didn't know the best way for him to reach you.
我不知道他用哪种方法才能联♥系上你嘛
Oh, my God. Max, am I in trouble?
天啊 麦克斯 我是不是摊上事了
Pick up, dead meat.
上菜 死肉一团
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
It means it's never a good idea to have
意思就是叫人拖走车窗全黑的车
a car with tinted windows towed.
从来都不是个好主意
That's rule number one.
这不是天字第一号规矩吗
I thought rule number one was,
我以为天字第一号规矩是
"always wipe front to back.""
女生擦屁屁 要从前往后"
Max, I'm worried. Me too.
麦克斯 我好担心啊 我也是
I thought it was back to front.
我一直以为是从后往前擦
What's up, Nat King Cool?
你好吗 纳·京·酷哥
纳·京·高尔是美国知名杰出黑人钢琴家与歌手
And, my brother from a Jewish mother.
我老妈是犹太人的好兄弟
Hey, my daddy that just smoked a fatty.
我刚抽完一发的老爹
Oh, look, Max, it's your boyfriend.
你看 麦克斯 你男友来了
He's not my boyfriend. We just made out.
他不是我男友 我们就亲热过而已
I make out with people all the time.
我整天都有跟别人玩亲热
I made out with a guy in the diner last week.
我上周还跟餐厅里的男的亲热呢
That wasn't making out.
那才不是亲热
He was choking, and you gave him mouth to mouth.
他是噎着了 你给他做人工呼吸
Yeah, but it led to sex. Go away.
但后来就开房了 走开啦
Hey, Max, I came in to ask you something.
麦克斯 我来问你点事
They're natural, and they hurt my back.
这对巨♥乳是纯天然的 常害我腰酸背疼
I also wanted to know
我也想知道
If you want to hang tomorrow night.
明晚要不要一起出去
We could watch TV with our shirts off.
我们可以一起裸上身看电视
Maybe.
看看吧
And I'll buy you some dinner if you put out.
如果你愿意献身 我就请你吃晚饭
Ooh, so like a date.
所以算是约会吗
I'm willing to throw $10, $15 at this thing.
我愿意为这个花个10到15块钱吧
You want to throw $15 at my thing?
你愿意为我"那个"花15块钱吗
Great.
太爽了
I usually charge $5.
我一般只收5块
You came all the way here to ask me out?
你大老远跑来就是想约我出去吗
I'm old fashioned.
我这人比较老派
Plus, I dropped my phone in the toilet.
还有就是我手机掉马桶里了
See ya tomorrow. Okay.
明天见 好
Now go. I have a job to not do.
走开啦 人家还要偷懒不干活呢
Okay. Go, idiot.
好啦 快走啦 白♥痴
Okay, dummy.
走就走 你个傻瓜
Okay, Han, I can't hold you up anymore.
阿憨 我手没劲了 撑不住你了
Max, I think I just saw the murder car go by,
麦克斯 我好像看到杀手车
out the bathroom window.
从我们浴室窗子外经过
What exactly did you see?
你实际上看到了什么
A car.
一台车
No, seriously, I think it followed me home.
我是认真的 我觉得他跟踪我回家
Well, three years ago, you followed me home,
三年前 你也"跟着"我回家啊
so we're even.
所以互不赊欠
There you go, Nancy.
去吃吧 南茜
Okay, I'm off on my date.
好 我要出门约会去了
You can't leave me here alone.
你不能就这么丢下我
There's a murder car out there.
外面有杀手车在蹲点杀我呢
Relax. No one is after you.
别吓唬自己 没人要追杀你
Oh, really?
是吗
What about the person who yelled,
那我们回家路上听到的那声
"watch yo back, bitch" when we were walking home?"
罩子放亮点 贱♥人" 那人又是啥意思
That was me, to that girl scout.
那是我对女童军喊的
If you tell someone you're carrying thin mints,
她们卖饼干时敢说有薄荷味[大♥麻]饼干
you best be carrying thin mints.
最好保证是真的有大♥麻饼干
Max, you're coming back tonight, right?
麦克斯 你今晚会回来的吧
I'm kind of afraid.
我真的有点怕
I've never been here alone at night.
我从来自己晚上一个人在家里待着
If you don't want to be alone, why don't you call Han?
你不想一个人的话 为什么不打给 阿憨
Very funny.
笑死人了
I did. Han's busy.
我打过了 他没空
He's going to a country square dance on Second Life.
他要在"第二人生"里赴乡村方块舞之约
It's an online game,
这是一款网游
but he says it's more of a lifestyle.
但他说那更像是一种生活方式
Don't you have to have a first life
他现实第一人生都玩不转了
to have a second life?
还敢学人玩第二人生
Max, please stay.
麦克斯 求你别走
Call Deke and cancel,
打给迪克取消约会
or else you might come home to find me in a pool of blood.
不然你回家可能会看到我倒卧血池之中
Oh, I always wanted a pool.
我一直想要有个池子呢
Oh, no, it's them, here to kill me. It couldn't be.
惨了 是他们要来杀我了 不可能
I haven't paid them all the money yet.
我还没跟他们结清全款呢
Oh, hi, girls.
姑娘们
You know, I just came from the dentist's office.
我刚从牙医那边回来
Did you know that Michael Jackson died?
你们知道迈克·杰克逊死了吗
Oh, and Farrah Fawcett too?
还有法拉·弗西也死了吗
法拉·弗西 活跃于上世纪70年代的美国女星
Oh, no, I've got to sit down.
不是吧 我得坐下来缓缓
Well, since you're here,
既然你都来了
do you want to stay and have a girls' night?
你想留下来过个闺蜜之夜吗
Oh, that's sounds like fun.
听起来很不错
It's just me and you. Max has a date.
就我跟你而已 麦克斯得去约会
And Caroline's afraid to be alone.
其实是卡洛琳害怕独处
Well, if you don't want to be alone,
如果你害怕独处
then why do you act the way you do?
那你为啥平常还表现出一副作女样
I got to go meet Deke.
我要去见迪克了
We are going out to get wasted,
我们要喝到酩酊大醉
hopefully to the point of blowing chunks on each other's shoes.
最好是醉到能往对方鞋子上呕吐那样
But imagine it a little less romantic than it sounds.
请别把它想象得跟字面上那么浪漫
Well, Caroline, it's just me and you.
卡洛琳 就剩我和你了
I know. I thought it'd be fun if
对啊 我觉得会挺好...
Well, we tried.
我们尽力了
Good night.
晚安
Don't go.
别走啊
Dangerous people are after me.
有危险人物盯上我了
You know, in Poland, when the Cossacks came,
在我们波兰 哥萨克人来袭的时候
we would boil water
我们会煮一大锅热水
and then throw it in their faces
然后往他们脸上泼
and then make soup.
然后熬汤喝
Anyway, have a good one. Wait.
好了 晚安 等等
Hello?
谁啊
Rula? Yes.
萝拉 是的
No, I have absolutely nothing to do tonight.
不忙 我今晚超级无敌闲
Well, Nancy, looks like it's just you and me.
南茜 看来今晚我们只有彼此了
Yep, you and me and this magazine from 200
9.我和你 再加上这本2009年的杂志
Ah, 2009
2009年
the last year I had anything.
那是我当白富美的最后一年
Let's see, Nancy.
来看看 南茜
What are we gonna read here?
来看看里面写了什么
"New York city more dangerous than ever.""
纽约犯罪率达到历史新高"
Okay, that's it. We're done.
够了 不看这破玩意了
That's just a horn, right?
只是普通按喇叭吧
Or is it a signal?
还是这是什么信号
No offense, Nancy,
南茜 不是看不起你
but we really need a dog in this situation.
但这情况我们真的很需要一条狗
Oh, guess what.
你猜怎么着
We happen to be in my neighborhood.
这里正好是我的地盘呢
Oh, you are smooth.
你泡妞可真有一套
Also, you aggressively steered me here
你明摆着硬拉我来这一带
and stopped at a bodega to buy me condoms.
经过杂货店时还进去给我买了保险套
So you want to come back to my place, and...
你想要跟我回家 然后...
Brown chicken brown cow?
捅了个洞洞吗[棕鸡棕牛]
Brown chicken what?
捅了个什么来着
You know, "bowm chica wowm wowm," but I made it...
本来不是"啪了个啪啪"吗 我改编成
最早来自歌曲Bow Chika wow wow 后来常被用来表示发♥情♥淫♥荡
brown chicken, brown cow.
捅了个洞洞嘛
So you thought of that in your head,
所以你脑海里想到这个哏
and your brain was like, "That's okay to say"?
然后自认为"没事 可以说给她听"吗
No, my brain was like, "don't say it,
没 我的脑子在想"千万别说
don't say it, don't say it, don't say it"
绝对别说 千万别说"
And then it was...
然后又变成想
Brown chicken, brown cow.
捅了个洞洞
Well, this is me.
我家到了
What do you want me to say
你想我说什么
"Congratulations. You live in a building"?"
恭喜你 你住大楼里吗"
No, that would be lame. I don't live in a building.
那样多逊啊 我不住楼里
I live here.
我住这里
Where? All I see is a dumpster.
哪里 我就看到一个垃圾箱
Yeah, it's my apartment.
对啊 那就是我的公寓
I converted it, and I live inside.
我把它改装了然后住里面
It's totally green.
完全绿色哦
I mean, it's horrible for the environment,
不是环保的那种绿色
but it's the color green.
是外边油漆是绿色的
Oh, you're not kidding.
你真不是在开玩笑啊
You live in a dumpster?
你真的住垃圾箱里吗
This is usually the part where the girl says
通常跟我回来的女生都是在这环节
she has to be up early tomorrow
说她得回家 明早得早起
or call the police.
或者打电话报警
So do you have to go? Yeah.
所以你也要走了吗 对啊
I have to go inside the freakin' cool dumpster.
我要走进这屌♥爆的垃圾箱啊
And if you think it's cool now, watch this.
更屌♥的还在后头 你看
My dumpster's a grower, not a shower.
我的垃圾箱是"越变越大" 不是"乍看挺大"
Holy crap. This is amazing.
我靠 太赞了
You have a sink in here and a stove.
你这里面还有水槽跟炉灶
Is it heated in here, or did you teach the rats
这里面是有暖气 还是你教了老鼠
to shovel coal into the engine?
怎么铲煤进蒸汽机里
Yes, but there's also solar panels on the roof.
没错 还有屋顶上的太阳能板
And a microwave
还有微波炉呢
and a bathroom right here.
这里还有马桶呢
You have a microwave next to your toilet?
你的微波炉放在马桶旁边啊
You're a genius!
你真♥他♥妈是天才
That's the smartest way to eat a burrito.
全天下最聪明的吃辣味墨西哥卷的方法
I think of everything.
我考虑周到嘛
And if you don't like your neighbors,
如果你不喜欢你的邻居们
you push your house to a new street.
就可以直接把家推到新的街上去
Or you could just kill them
或者直接杀了他们
and throw their bodies in here.
然后把尸体都扔这里面
Added bonus no rent.
还有个好处 不用租金
And the chinese restaurant next door
而且隔壁的中餐馆
always tosses their garbage on my roof.
还老是把他们的垃圾丢来我屋顶
Free delivery, yo.
免♥费外送 爽
You don't have to tell me.
这里不用你介绍
I read all about this place in "Dumpster Living."
我在"垃圾箱生活"上有读过了
I'll take it.
我要了
All right, but it comes with a very handsome
行 但随屋附赠一只
stuffed animal of a man with hair that gets him
有着被百货保安怀疑跟踪的发型的
followed by security at Macy's.
超帅气充气玩偶
I'm not just saying this 'cause you live in a dumpster,
我这么说 不是因为你住在垃圾箱
but I'll take some...
但现在
brown chicken, brown cow right now.
我的洞洞想被捅几下
So what was your first time having sex in a dumpster like?
所以你在垃圾箱里的"初体验"感觉如何
A lot like the other times I've had sex in a dumpster.
跟我以前在垃圾箱里的体验很像啊
Next time I'm gonna be naked.
下一次我就会全♥裸上场
Next time I won't be wearing this hat.
下一次我也不会戴着帽子
I hope you don't mind.
希望你不要介意
I sleep like this. Aah! Get off me.
但我都这么睡觉 放开我
Oh, so nice to have a live body under me for a change.
换个活人在我身下的感觉就是好啊
Stop! You're crushing me!
别弄了 我要被你压扁了
This is really nice.
这感觉真好
Yeah, it is.
是啊
I got to go. You got to go?
我走了 你得走啦
Yeah, I live, uh, all the way over by the diner.
对啊 我住在餐厅附近那边
Plus, I got to pull these boots on.
而且我还得穿上这些靴子
And I got a horse and a cat,
我还有一匹马和一只猫
possibly a dead roommate, so...
还有个可能挂掉的室友 所以...
Right. You got to be up early.
懂了 你明天得早起
Yeah, but not like that.
是 但不是你想的那样
It's just, like
就只是...
where's the door handle?
门把在那里
Is it the coffee pot?
是这个咖啡罐吗
I can't get out.
我出不去
I'm used to climbing out of these things.
我一般出垃圾箱是用爬的
Ah, it's right here.
就在这里
Oh. Sure you don't want to stay?
你确定你不留下吗
Chinese restaurant just delivered.
中餐馆的外卖刚送来了哦
There's that horn again.
那喇叭又响了
There is no way this is not about us.
这绝对跟我们有关
Max, it's me again.
麦克斯 又是我
Why do you even have a phone
你要是都不接电话
if you're not gonna pick it up?
要手机来干嘛
And also, you are a grown lady.
还有 你已经是成年人了
Why is your outgoing message a fart?
为什么你的彩♥铃是屁声呢
And I am sure you're in the middle of
我相信你现在正忙着做
having very silly sex,
无聊的性♥爱
but it is a nightmare around here.
但家里已经乱成一团
Chestnut, Nancy, and I are all convinced
栗宝 南茜跟我都觉得
that the murder car is still circling
那台杀手车在外面打转
and about to take us all out.
准备把我们全部干掉
So self involved.
她这人真自恋
This water is taking forever to boil.
这水烧开得也太慢了吧
The best I could do now is offer the killers
我现在顶多也只能给杀手们
warm tea before they dismember me.
在肢解我前 泡上一壶茶
That'd be funny if you got jokes.
如果你们能听懂 一定觉得好笑
Okay, guys, here's the plan.
两位 计划是这样
If they come in that door, we go out this door.
如果他们走前门 咱们就从后门撤
If they come in that door, Chestnut, you block them,
如果他们从后门来 栗宝 你就挡住他们
and, Nancy, you go for their eyes.
南茜 你就去抓瞎他们
You know what? Let's just say our good byes now.
算了 大难临头各自飞吧
Boil, boil, boil.
快烧开 快烧开啊
No time!
没时间了
Whoever you are, I have a pot of pretty hot water!
门外的人 我手上有锅很烫的水
What is all this junk?
这堆玩意是怎么回事
My legs! My beautiful legs!
我的腿 我的美♥腿啊
I burned my toe cleavage.
我的脚指沟烫伤了
And it's the only cleavage I have.
那是我身上唯一的"沟"呢
If it helps, your toes do look bigger.
但好歹你的脚趾 看起来的确"大"了
Thank God I have these flip flops
幸好我还有这双拖鞋
I used to wear in your shower before I gave up.
是以前进浴室穿的 后来索性跟你一样不穿了
Yes, hi, I have a complete emergency.
你好 我的伤势十万火急
My legs are burned.
我的腿烫伤了
Okay, I hear you.
好 我明白了
I'll put you right behind the guy whose legs just came off.
我帮你排到那个断了腿的男人后面吧
Thank you. I appreciate that.
谢谢 太感激你了
See, I just got burned with pretty hot water,
我刚才被很烫的水给烫了
and I wear a lot of peep toe shoes.
而我很常会穿露脚趾鞋
Insurance provider? I'd like to use my Obamacare.
健康保险公司是 用我的奥巴马医保
Oh, Obamacare? Why didn't you say so?
奥巴马医保啊 怎么不早说呢
Come right in.
快进来
What is the problem?
这态度也变太快了吧
We're all entitled to Obamacare.
不是全民都能用奥巴马医保吗
That's what that Rachel Maddow guy said.
电视上的主持人就这么说的
奥巴马医改方案该法律规定所有人民都应拥有健康医疗保险 而其网站注♥册的技术问题至今未能完全解决 所以未能全民推行
I'll need more information than that.
我需要更多资料
Password, Malia?
密码是 玛利亚
You clowns need to figure out your insurance information
你们俩傻♥逼得先回家 想想你们的健保资料
and come back to me in about two hours
然后两个小时后再回来
when I'm on my sofa,
而到时我会在沙发上
drinking whiskey out of a coffee mug.
用马克杯喝着威士忌等你们
Max, let's just sit.
麦克斯 先坐下
They have to take us, by law.
按法律他们一定得让我们就诊
I know because I used to complain about that.
我以前常抱怨这点 所以我知道
Max, can you take that flu season pamphlet
麦克斯你能拿那个流感小册子
and fan my feet? No.
帮我扇扇脚趾吗 不要
I'm not touching anything in here,
我才不要碰这里面的任何东西
'cause I was never vaccinated...
我从没接打过任何疫苗
or loved.
或被疼爱过
Who is it? It's Deke.
谁啊 是迪克
You're not gonna answer it?
你不接电话吗
No, right now, I am very concerned about your legs.
不要 现在我比较担心你的腿
Aw. You're lying.
真会撒谎
What happened between you and Deke?
你跟迪克怎么了
Why did you even come home tonight?
为什么你还会跑回家呢
Was the sex bad?
对"做"得不够好吗
Did you hit him?
你是不是打他了
No, the sex was fine.
其实"做"得还行啦
Actually, it was better than fine.
其实不只是还行
It was great and I wanted to stay.
而是超棒 而且我也想留下来过夜
So...? So I left immediately.
所以呢 所以我立刻走人啦
Max, don't take this the wrong way,
麦克斯 别误会我意思
but it sounds like you found someone
但听起来你终于找到了
who finally makes you happy
一位能让你开心的人
and you're trying to ruin it.
但你却故意破坏这段感情
Oh, that's what this feeling is.
原来我的感觉是这么回事
Well, I got to get rid of it. Why?
我得抽离这段感情 为什么
I wasn't raised to be happy.
我从小就被培养成不开心的人
I was raised to believe canned meat is as good as it gets.
我从小就被灌输罐装肉就是最好的肉
Earl, I spilled hot water on my feet.
厄尔 我的腿被热水烫伤了
You can't imagine how much pain I'm in.
你绝对想象不到我正承受着多大痛苦
Well, I kicked heroin in a 7/11 bathroom
我把自己关在一家7 11的厕所里
for three days.
戒了三天的毒
But sorry about your burnt tootsies though.
但你的脚趾被烫到 真是太可怜了
Caroline, sorry I didn't text you back.
卡洛琳 抱歉没回你短信
I would've come over last night,
本来我昨晚愿意过去你家的
but my Second Life wife had a baby.
但我"第二人生"里的老婆生了孩子
I just can't believe you had
我真不敢相信
fake sex nine months ago and didn't tell anyone.
九个月前你就跟人假做♥爱了 却一直保密到现在
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I'm looking for a skinny blonde that works here.
我想找在这里工作的金发瘦妞
Uh... She died.
她死了
She right over there. Ooh, she came back to life!
她就在那边 她复活了
Hallelujah!
赞美上帝
Hey, I got something for you.
我有东西要给你
No!
不要啊
It's a mix tape. No!
是自制专辑 不要啊
I made it for you.
我特别为你制作的
I'm sorry my brother threw that cupcake at you.
我兄弟拿小蛋糕丢你真是对不起
He's gluten free and upset about it.
他对谷蛋白过敏 所以闹脾气
So can I take you out sometime?
我有机会带你出去约会吗
Uh... uh, very sweet, and you seem great,
你这番举动很贴心 你也像是好人
but I'm already in a relationship
但我已经跟一个戴红头巾的人
with a guy in a red bandana.
在一起了
No worries. Just thought I'd ask.
没关系 我就问问
What did you just do?
你刚才干嘛了
You never say no to a guy with tinted windows.
永远不要拒绝车窗贴黑的男人
That's rule number two.
这是天字第二号规矩
Well, his number's on here. I can always call him back.
他的电话在上面 我随时可以找他啊
Then we can both be in relationships
然后我们就可以一起跟
we don't want to be in.
不喜欢的人处对象了
Relationship? Deke.
什么对象 迪克啊
You're gonna see him at pastry school tomorrow.
你明天就会在学校见到他
He's gonna wanna know.
他肯定想知道被甩的原因
Guys never wanna know.
男人从来不想知道
In fact, they are dying not to know.
他们死都不想知道原因
Max, why'd you leave last night?
麦克斯 为啥你昨晚要走
I wanna know.
我想知道原因
I mean, you were all like, "Wham bam, thank you, man."
你昨晚本来都已经是"捅捅捅 谢赏炮"
And yeah, my brain was like, "Don't say it,
我的脑子刚才也在说"千万别说
don't say it, don't say it, don't say it,"
绝对别说 千万别说"
but I said it.
但我还是问了
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
Uh... The sex was bad.做♥爱做得太差劲了
What about the scratches on my back?
那你在我背上留的抓痕是怎么回事
I was trying to get away.
我是想挣脱
I'll just leave you two alone.
我就不当电灯泡了
I'll just be over here, looking at my mix tape.
我就在一边看看我的自制专辑吧
Oh, track one, "Make It Nasty."
第一首歌 "淫♥荡点"
You're right, Max.
你说得对 麦克斯
The sex was bad, really bad.
昨晚做♥爱超差劲 超不爽
And it was worse when we did it the second time.
我们做第二次的时候又更差劲
And that third time was a disaster.
而第三次简直就是场灾难
I mean, I only lasted 47 minutes, and you screamed.
我只坚持了47分钟而已 而你尖叫
个屁啊
Okay, walking away has to be
忍痛走远点也比不上
less painful than hearing this.
听这对话来得难受
No, stay, Caroline. We'll go outside.
不用 卡洛琳 我跟她去外面谈
Max, come with me for a second.
麦克斯 跟我来
I wanna show you something.
我想让你看个东西
Just whip it out here.
直接"放鸟"出来吧
You wouldn't be the first guy to do that tonight.
反正你也不会是今晚这里第一个露鸟的人
Nor will he be the last.
也不会是最后一个
Okay, what do you wanna show me?
你到底想让我看什么
Is that your dumpster?
那是你的垃圾箱之家吗
Look, you said you couldn't stay over
你说你不能留下是因为
because you lived all the way over by the diner,
餐厅离我那太远了
so I moved it here to figure out
所以我就把它拖过来
what your next excuse would be.
看看你下次要用什么借口
Um, I'm racist.
我有种族歧视
Yeah, me too. White girls are a hassle.
我也是 白人女最事儿精了
What else?
还有呢
You have a bird on your shirt.
你的衣服上有鸟图案
You love it.
你明明很爱
I do.
的确
What else?
还有吗
I got nothin'. Good.
想不出了 非常好
So what do you say
所以何不
you stop being such a stupid face,
别再像个白♥痴一样
and get your sweet dumper
赶紧带着你性感屁屁
into my dumpster right now,
爬进我的垃圾箱吧
where a brown chicken and a brown cow"
棕鸡"跟"棕牛"正耐心地
are waiting patiently for you.
在里面等着跟你啪啪啪呢
Look.
听好
If you want me in that dumpster,
如果你想要我进那垃圾箱
you'll have to get me there the traditional way.
你就得用传统的方法带我进去
Duct tape my wrists,
胶带捆我手腕
throw a bag over my head, and toss me in.
布袋盖我头 然后扔我进去
Awful, huh? So bad.
很不给力吧 太差了
Want to do it again later,
想等会再来一发
and then sleep over tonight, and then do it again?
然后在这过夜 然后再来一发吗
Sure.
好啊
Are we ever gonna do it naked?
我们能有光着身子"做"的机会吗
Yeah, when you move into a place
等你搬进一个有足够空间
big enough for me to take my pants off.
让我的巨臀出鞘的地方吧
Look, I got to warn you.
我得先警告你
I don't know how to be happy.
我不知道怎么开心
Then why do you have that big smile on your face?
那你脸上为什么有这么大的笑容
I'm faking it.
那是假笑
Why is it shaking? Are we still having sex?
为什么床还在摇 我们还在做♥爱吗
Thank you, sir. Enjoy your cupcake.
谢谢你了 也请好好享用小蛋糕
Max?
麦克斯
Don't tow us. This is Deke's house.
别拖走我们啊 这是迪克的家
He lives in a dumpster?
他住在垃圾箱里吗
Yeah, but on purpose.
是啊 但他是故意的
But you're coming home tonight, right?
你今晚还是会回家的 对吧
Max, Max!
麦克斯 麦克斯
Han?
阿憨
Han, what are you doing tonight?
阿憨 你今晚有空吗


《破产姐妹》本章剧本下载