破产姐妹  第四季 第五集

2 Broke Girls S04E05

2019年8月12日 14:11 推荐到豆瓣

品牌生意


'cause they don't do background checks here.
因为他们在这里不做背景调查
Oh, you'll be our waitress.
我知道你是我们的服务员
I never guessed that based on the uniform
我绝不是根据制服进行猜测的
and name tag that says "Max."
也不是因为你的名牌上写了"Max"
You know I make, like, $3, right?
你知道我能赚个三美元吗?
I realize that's a lot of money in the 1920s
这在十九世纪二十年代可是一笔巨款了
where you two are from.
就是你们处于的那个时代
Here, open this and bring us two clean glasses.
把这酒打开 给我们拿两个干净的玻璃杯
Sure, Not-So-Great Gatsby.
当然可以 不伟大的盖茨比
Hey, OJ and Nicole.
嘿 杀人犯及前妻
Rude snobs at table ten. You know what that means.
十号桌有几个粗鲁的势利鬼 你懂的
- Wine swap? - Let's roll.
- 把酒掉包? - 来吧
Hey, Oleg, I need one of those $2 Merlots
嘿 Oleg 我要一瓶那种从你表兄脖子
you get from your cousin with the hole in his neck.
插孔搞出来的 两块钱一瓶的梅洛红酒
Caroline, price check.
Caroline 查一下这个多少钱
Oh! Chateau Pavie,2008.Very expensive.
哇! 这是柏菲酒庄2008年产的 很贵啊
But, hey, we deserve it.
不过 这是我们应得的
Here, better let it breathe.
给你 最好给它透透气
It was in my gym bag.
之前它被放在我的运动包里了
Not a problem.
没问题
This vintage pairs well with jockstrap.
这对复古夫妻喜欢护身三角绷带
Do you think waitresses did this to me when I had money?
你认为在我有钱的时候 服务员也是这样对我的吗
Only if you had an attitude.
如果你态度不好就会
So that's a yes.
看来答案是会了
I can't remember if this reminds me
我都有点记不清了
of an old heist movie I saw on an old heist
这让我想起自己在参与打劫时
I actually participated in.
看到的一个关于打劫的电影
I know. We're like Ocean's 7/11.
我们像是便利店版的罗汉
All we're missing is a tiny asian guy
现在我们就缺一个小个子的
who can fit into small boxes.
可以装进小箱子的亚洲男人
Hello.
你们好
Table ten is looking for their wine.
十号桌在等着上酒呢
Oh, not a problem. Coming right up.
没问题 这就来
What did you do? Why is she smiling?
你们干什么了? 她在笑什么?
Are my pants on fire again?
我的裤子又着火了吗?
Oh, yeah, take that, sucker!
受死吧 臭老鼠!
Max, when I said
Max 当我说
we need to move the cupcakes,
我们得把纸杯蛋糕拿开
I didn't mean through the air at a rodent's head.
我是叫你别把蛋糕扔到啮齿目动物的头上
Hey, he ran up the window,
嘿 它刚刚跑到窗户上去了
so it's kind of a stand-your-ground situation.
所以现在是坚守阵地的问题了
Okay, we're on a time-out. He's eating my ammo.
好了 我们暂停一会 他在吃我的弹♥药
Max, business is down again,
Max 生意又下滑了
and the only phrase I've said more than that is,
而我说的比这话还多的就是
"Please, god, take me in my sleep."
"神啊 让我在睡梦中死去吧"
I mean, it's clear. Not getting ahead.
很显然 没什么进展啊
Oh, is that what your mood is about?
噢 你心情不好就是因为这个?
You're not getting any ahead?
因为没有人进你?
'cause I can take care of that with one call.
因为我只要一通电♥话就能帮你解决
You are not hooking me up with that guy
你不能把我介绍给那个在你手♥机里
who's listed in your phone as "oral redenbacher."
标注着"口♥交巴克"的家伙
Max, this is our future.
Max 这是我们的未来
We need to get serious about making money.
我们得认真赚♥钱
Absolutely. Let's leave early.
当然 我们早点走吧
Leave early? Who are we, Congress?
早退? 你当我们是谁啊 国会?
Do you think other business got successful
你以为其他人做生意是
by leaving early?
靠早退成功的吗?
No, they did it by hiring illegals
当然不 他们成功是因为他们
and moving their bank accounts offshore.
雇佣了非法移民 并把财产转移到海外
We can't leave early.
我们不能早退
The sign says "open till 2:00 a.m."
这标牌上写着"营业时间到凌晨两点"
Well, I'm open to getting a new sign that says "closed."
好吧 我打算换张新牌子 上面写着"关门"
I mean, are we supposed to just hang around here
我是说 难道我们就应该呆在这里
and wait for whatever nut jobs are trolling around town?
等哪个闲逛的神经病来我们店吗?
Hi, girls.
大家好
Guess what Oleg and I are going to do
你们猜我和Oleg打算做件什么
that will probably give me hep c.
可能会让我得丙肝的事吗
A three way with Tommy Lee?
和汤米·李玩三人行?
No, silly. We're getting matching tattoos.
别傻了 我们是要去纹个情侣纹身
We want something that represents our relationship.
我们想要个可以代表我们关系的图样
So maybe two butterflies doing the nasty
可以纹两只在"犯罪现场调查: 迈阿密"中
during "CSI: Miami."
嘿咻的蝴蝶
Wow, you two, his and her tats.
哇 你们两个真不错 一对纹身
Romantic and will help identify the bodies.
很浪漫 还能有助于辨别尸体
Sure, you know, matching tattoos
当然 情侣纹身
are the deepest expression of commitment.
最能表达承诺的方式
Well, matching tattoos
对的 情侣纹身
and pooping in front of each other.
以及在对方面前拉屎
I'm not gonna do it in front of my man.
我可不会在我男人面前拉屎
I poop at McDonald's 'cause I'm a lady.
我在麦当劳拉屎 因为我是个淑女
Thanks for the cupcake.
谢谢你们的纸杯蛋糕
We really have to start charging her.
我们真应该算她的账
Charge her with what, first-degree man-settling?
算她啥账啊 一级搞定男人罪?
Max 我之前也说了 我们该
Max, as I was saying, it's time to get serious
about the business.
认真对待这个生意了
Absolutely. Let's leave early.
当然 我们提早离开吧
What? Last night after 1:00,
怎么了? 昨晚一点钟过后
we made only $15, right?
我们只赚了15美元 对吧?
14.63.
其实是14.63美元
What? Math is my thing.
怎么 我很拿手数学啊
Would you roll your eyes if you were standing
如果你看到艾米纳姆在你对面开始说唱
across from Eminem and he started rapping?
你还会翻白眼吗
Uh, yes.
当然
I'd be all, "Dude, you're 60. Sit on a porch swing."
我会说"老兄 你都六十岁了 洗洗睡吧"
Okay, look, here is $15.
好吧 你看 这里有15美元
That'll cover what we'll probably make.
差不多就是我们能赚的钱了
I'm leaving.
我要走了
You're just gonna leave me here?
你就打算把我抛在这里?
Yup, I'm leaving as soon as I get my change back
是的 等你把那14.63美元的差价找给我
from that $14.63.
我就马上走
Fine, just tell me how much that is.
好啊 告诉我我该找你多少钱
Or maybe sooner.
我还是早点走吧
This is a very big day for me.
这是个很重要的日子
Why, because of this totally out-of-the-blue order
为什么? 因为这个商业研讨会
we got to do cupcakes for this business seminar?
给咱们来了个突如其来的蛋糕订单?
No, the first time I've entered a Sheridan
当然不是 今天是我第一次从大门
through a door.
走进喜来登酒店
Usually it's by window or freight elevator.
我通常都是翻窗或者走货运电梯的
And one time, I rolled in under some girl's
还有一次 我躲在一个女孩的
Quinceara dress.
裙子下钻进来的
The seminar's about to start.
研讨会马上就要开始了
I have unclaimed name tags for Pamela, Ellen...
这里仍有几个名牌没人拿的 Pamela和Ellen...
What kind of losers would come to this?
有什么烂人会来这种地方?
Max, Caroline.
还有Max和Caroline
I wouldn't call us losers.
我可不会称我们为烂人
Are you here?
你们来了吗?
Okay, so there is no cupcake order.
好吧 其实没有人订纸杯蛋糕
I signed us up for this seminar.
我给咱们报名参加这研讨会
I carried cupcakes on a subway for nothing?
我白白拿着这么多纸杯蛋糕挤了一路地铁?
The annoying woman next to me talked the whole time.
坐我旁边的唠叨女人可是说了一路啊
I was sitting next to you, Max.
Max 坐你旁边的人是我
Look, I knew you wouldn't come otherwise,
我知道你是怎么都不肯来的
and you need to be here.
而且你确实需要来这一趟
This is a business intervention.
你这叫商业干预
It's not an intervention.
这不是干预
Max, your behavior lately has affected me
Man 你最近的表现在以下几个
in the following ways.
方面影响到了我
I can't believe this.
有没有搞错
At least in my other interventions I was drunk.
最起码其他的劝诫会上我是醉着的
We need to do this seminar.
我们需要这次讲座
Gordon Kepper is a genius.
Gordon Kepper是个天才
He's gonna give our business a real bump.
他会让我们的生意达到高♥潮的
Guys giving me a bump is why they threw me
我第二次劝诫会就是因为
that second intervention.
那些给我高♥潮的家伙
Let's go.
我们走吧
Oh, mm, okay. See you.
好吧 你不走我走
So this is your new thing, Max?
这就是你的新爱好吗 Max?
You're just gonna walk out on me?
你就这么扔下我不管了?
Actually, it's an old thing.
实际上 这是老习♥惯了
In fact, it's kind of a family tradition.
其实 这算是家庭传统了
I learned from my father, whoever he is.
我从我爸那里学来的 虽然不知道他是谁
Come on. It's just two days.
拜托 就两天而已
Two days? No way.
两天? 没门
No freaking way.
绝对不可能
There's a buffet and a dessert bar.
这里有自助餐和甜点吧
Ooh, okay.
没问题
Wait here, I'll go pay. I brought some cash.
等一下 我去交钱 我带了点现金
And they'll take an expired Target gift card, right?
过期的超市礼品卡也能用的 对吧?
Oh, we are not paying.
我们才不交钱
Here. Here, Pamela.
这里 给你 Pamela
Follow Ellen to the freight elevator.
跟着Ellen去货运电梯吧
No way, Max. We are not sneaking in.
不行 Max 我们不能溜进去
- How much is this thing? - $1,000.
- 这玩意儿多少钱? - 一千刀
We're sneaking in, Ellen.
我们得溜进去 Ellen
Now, you all are here today
各位 你们今天在此
not only to find out what you are as a business
不只是要找到自己在商业中的定位
but to find out who you are.
还要找到人生方向
I'm a lady hoping there's macaroni and cheese
我的人生目标就是希望自助餐
at that buffet.
有通心粉和奶酪
Who are you is your brand,
你自己就是品牌
and saying that a brand is simply a name
说品牌不过是个名字
is like saying Abraham Lincoln is simply a name,
就好像说亚伯拉罕·林肯不过就是代号而已
or Mahatma Gandhi, God.
还有圣雄甘地 上帝
Who does this guy think he is?
这家伙以为自己是谁啊?
I'm sure you're wondering, "who does this guy think he is?"
你肯定正在想 "这家伙以为自己是谁啊?"
Okay, that was weird.
好吧 这也太诡异了
Or maybe this seems weird.
或者是想着这挺诡异的
I've got chills.
我起鸡皮疙瘩了
When it comes to business,
一谈到生意
people come up to me all the time.
大家总是来找我
They say, "Gordon, business is hard,
他们说 "Gordon 做生意太难了
but I do what I can."
但我已经尽力了"
And they shrug. Now, is that the right attitude?
然后他们耸耸肩 请问 这是正确的态度吗?
- No. - Yes.
- 不是 - 是
To those people, I say, "don't do what you can.
对这些人 我说 "不要只是尽力
Can what you do."
要竭尽全力"
Don't do what you can.
不要只是尽力
Can what you do! Get it?
要竭尽全力! 懂了吗?
Do you get it?
懂了吗?
- Yes. - No.
- 是 - 没有
- You did not get it. - Shh.
- 你根本没懂 - 嘘
All right, everybody, reach under your chairs
好了 各位 把手伸到座位下面
and pick up what you find there.
看看找到了什么
Hope it's a way out of here.
希望是出去的方法
Koosh balls?
毛毛球?
Inside those cans, you will find the key
在这些罐子里 你能找到
to success in your business.
商业成功的方法
Not unless the key is Rosie O'Donnell's career
如果所谓的方法就是罗茜·奥唐纳
before her buzz cut.
剪西瓜头前的样子
Truth.
真诚
That's the big secret to business.
这就是生意的秘诀
If people buy what you're saying,
如果人们相信你的话
they will buy what you're selling.
他们就会去买♥你的货
Max, stay alert. This could go to cult like that.
Max 好好听 这分分钟变成商业圣会
I like to think of those things you're holding
我喜欢把你们手中拿着的东西
as my truth balls.
视为我的真理球
Screw this. Let's get to the meatballs.
得了吧 不如直接说是肉丸
Anytime in the next two days,
在接下来的两天里
one of you is up here selling you something
你们中随时有人会上台来推销
that you feel is just bull,
你觉得是胡说八道的东西
Then toss it...
那就扔出去...
Max!
Max啊!
I mean, Ellen!
我是说 Ellen!
Yeah, baby.
没错 亲
That is what I'm talking about.
我说的就是这样
Whoever threw that is not afraid
扔球的人是个不畏艰险
to really go for it,
勇往直前的人
And that will go a long way
这会助她在成功路上
toward success in business.
走很远的
All right, cool, but it is a long way to the buffet?
好吧 但是去自助的路远吗?
'Cause I am starving.
因为老娘都快饿死了
Okay, everyone.
好了 各位
consider these small groups you've broken into
把这些你们分成的小组
as little think tanks.
视为小的智囊团们
I need you to work together and bring out your very best.
我希望你们齐心协力想出最好的点子
Max!
Max啊!
Don't blame me.
别怪我
Blame the heavy cream at the fettuccini bar.
要怪意大利宽面上的奶油太多
Alfredo must be Italian for "roofie."
意大利人肯定把芝士当"安眠药"了
So, Ellen, tell us what you have,
那么 Ellen 告诉我们你会什么
and I'll tell you what we think.
我就告诉你我们的想法
Oh, Ellen. That's you.
哦 Ellen 说你呢
Oh, oh, yes, yes, that's me.
哦哦 对 是我
I'm Ellen. Definitely an Ellen.
我是Ellen 如假包换的Ellen
See, I dance.
看到没 我会跳舞
Okay.
很好
Okay. Okay, now it's weird.
好吧 这下真的好尴尬
So, Ellen...
那么 Ellen...
Let's hear your B.B.B....
让我们听听你的BBB论...
Your brilliant business brand.
你才智卓绝的生意品牌
Uh...
呃...
I... I don't do the talking. Pamela does the talking.
我... 我平常不说话 Pamela负责发言
- Pam? - Thanks, Ellen.
- Pam? - 谢谢 Ellen
Hello, everyone, my name is Pam Panning,
大家好 我叫Pam Panning
And what my partner, Ellen, was trying to say is,
我的生意伙伴 Ellen 想说的是
we making very beautiful artisan cupcakes.
我们做的杯糕工艺精湛
Yeah, but they're still cool.
没错 但同时很酷
I never said they weren't cool.
我也没说它们不酷啊
Yeah, mm, maybe they just didn't sound cool
哼 或许因为从你嘴里说出来
coming out of your face.
就显得不酷了
I'm sorry, but at least actual words
不好意思 至少能说出话
Are better than, "uh, uh-uh, uh..."
好过你的"呃呃呃..."
Ladies, hold.
女士们 暂停一下
Sometimes in business
有时在生意上
partner' ships will sail in two different directions,
合作伙伴就像是两艘驶向不同方向的船
so you two need to find out if you're gonna continue
这时你们需要明确 你们是
to sail apart or if you're gonna change course
分道扬镳 还是转变航线
and reconvene at the port of mutual understanding.
重新达成共识
Well, we can't sail too far apart
我俩没法分得太开
'cause I'm definitely gonna have to explain
因为我肯定还得跟她解释
what you just said to her.
你刚刚说的话
I got it.
我听懂了
I'm a boat, and I'm trying to get away from you.
我是艘船 而且我想要离你远点
Sounds right to me.
说得太对了
Think it over.
好好想想
Talk it over with your first mate.
跟你的大副商量一下
Come back tomorrow
明天回来
and tell me who your business is,
告诉我你们的生意是什么
and I'll help guide you toward that purpose.
我会指导你们朝着目标前进
And remember, you can't purpose without...
记住 你要想爆发 就得...
- Puss. - Okay, wow.
- 找个阴♥道 - 好了 够了
Gordon, her boat's kind of in shallow water right now,
Gordon 她的船现在像是进入浅水区了
but we're gonna go away, get it together,
但我们准备回去 达成共识
and come back and blow you away.
再回来让你大吃一惊
And you can't spell "blow you away" without...
"大吃一惊"需要...
Our ship's leaving.
我们的船要开走了
Oh, hello.
哦 你们好
Welcome to the Williamsburg diner.
欢迎来到威廉斯堡小餐厅
Can I get you anything, like a work ethic?
请问需要来点什么 比如说职业道德?
Han, this is adorable, but we're busy.
Han 你真是太可爱了 但我们忙着呢
We're pitching our business brand tomorrow,
我们正在定位我们的商业品牌
and Max and I need to get on the same page.
我和Max需要达成共识
Yeah, we don't want to work here
没错 我们不想下半辈子
the rest of our lives.
还在这里干活
Well, now we're all on the same page.
现在我们达成共识了
Han, just give us ten minutes.
Han 给我们十分钟就好
Then we'll get to work.
然后我们就回去工作
Well, I've waited four years.
好吧 我都等了四年了
What's another ten minutes?
再等十分钟又怎样?
Max, I have to say I was a little thrown
Max 我不得不说我被你
by that thing you said today.
今天说的话给吓到了
What, that the best sex I've ever had
哪句 我说我最棒的性体验是
was alone on the tilt-a-whirl?
自己独自坐大摆锤的时候?
No, why would that throw me? You say that every day.
不 这怎么吓得了我 你每天都这么说的
No, that thing about me not sounding cool.
不 是你说我听起来不酷的那话儿
Why would that throw you? I say it every day.
这句怎么吓到你了? 我每天都说这种话
Yes, but not about the business.
对 但以前说的不是做生意
So what was it? The word "artisan"?
这叫什么来着? "艺工"?
Okay, first of all, it sounds like fart-isan,
首先 它听起来像"屁工"
As in, "a fart is in this room right now."
好比"现在这里就有人放了个屁"
Somebody finally called you out on it, Caroline.
终于有人跟你说出这话了 Caroline
So I was thinking our slogan could be,
所以我想的口号是
"Max's homemade cupcakes. Sugar and spice."
"Max自♥制的纸杯蛋糕 又甜又香"
I'd rather go with fart-isan.
我宁愿用"屁工"
Really, beavis?
真的吗 瘪四?
Beavis and Butt-head:瘪四与大头蛋 重口卡通片
What does your business partner butthead think?
你的合作伙伴大头蛋是怎么想的?
Our business isn't working.
我们的店都没什么活儿
Well, guess who is working.
猜猜谁在干活
Me, the damn owner.
是我 餐厅老板
Why are you surprised?
你惊讶什么?
You know how many cupcakes were not selling.
你知道有多少纸杯蛋糕卖♥不出去
I mean, you're secretly eating at least six a night
你一晚上至少偷吃六个蛋糕
to make me think we're selling more.
好让我以为我们卖♥得更多了
Also 'cause I'm sad.
也因为我心情不好
Look, I know you went to Wharton and all, but...
听着 我知道你上过沃顿商学院 但是...
Wait...
等等..,
What's happening?
什么情况?
Is this a business intervention on me?
这是对我的商业干预吗?
From someone who pronounces
从那个把"生意"
the word business "bidness"?
读成"伤意"的人嘴里说出?
Why are you giving me the big eye-painting face?
你干嘛一副瞪大眼睛的表情?
You knew the business wasn't working.
你知道我们的生意不好
Well, I don't hear you coming up with any ideas.
但我没听你提过任何想法
That's 'cause you don't listen.
那是因为你从来不听
Remember when I said we should stop making
我说过我们应该不再做
all these flowery cupcakes
那种花哨的纸杯蛋糕
and just make ones that say mean things
而是直接写上刻薄的话
like "eat it" and "lick me"?
比如"去死""舔我"?
Your big business plan is cupcakes
你宏大的生意计划就是在蛋糕上
that say "eat it" and "lick me"?
写"去死"和"舔我"?
And other funny things like "loser"
还有别的 比如说"屌♥丝"
or "eat your feelings."
或者是"回味无穷"
Hmm, why not just shoot people in the face
嗯 那还不如在顾客来到窗边时
when they come to the window?
直接射他们一脸呢?
And I thought the back of our t-shirt
我觉得我们的衬衫后面
could just say, "cream filled."
可以写上"奶油爆满"
So funny if, like, a hot girl was wearing it.
如果如果一个性感妞穿着 会很有趣的
And even funnier if it was a fat guy.
如果是个胖子穿着就更搞笑了
Okay, maybe like Gordon said,
好吧 也许就像Gordon说的
our partner ships are going in different directions.
我们的合作之船 驶向不同的地方了
My sugar and spice ship is going one way,
我的"又甜又香"号驶向一边
and your mean and ugly booze cruise
而你的"尖酸刻薄"号
is going another.
驶向了另一边
So how about tomorrow, I'll sail my ship,
要不明天这样 我开我的船
and you can sail yours, Ellen.
你开你的船 Ellen
Done.
没问题
And, Pam, I know you think your ship don't sink,
对了 Pam 我知道你觉得自己的船不会沉
but it does.
但它真的会沉
So, Hannah, Todd, go.
Hannah和Todd 开始吧
Tell us, who is your business?
告诉我们 你们的生意是什么?
We make guitar case suitcases.
我们做的是吉他包旅行包
Yeah, they're suitcases that look like guitar cases
没错 那是外形像吉他包的旅行包
So you can look cool at the airport.
这样你就可以在机场装酷
So far, no truth balls.
目前为止 没有真理球
That means we believe you're telling some truth
这意味着大家相信你们所描述的生意理念
of who you are.
是有道理的
Business is always...
做生意总是...
Okay then.
好吧
So what, their big idea
这有什么 他们的想法
is just throwing your crap in a guitar case?
不就是把你的杂物都塞进一个吉他包里?
Well, it's no fart-isan cupcake.
起码不是"屁工"纸杯蛋糕
Todd, Hannah, did you get together with our graphic artist
Todd和Hannah 你们有没有跟我们的艺术家一起
to help create a logo?
设计一个商标呢?
Yes, we did.
有 我们设计出了
We stayed up all night, and to be honest,
我们花了整个通宵 说实话
it got kind of weird.
商标有点奇怪
That's our logo,
这就是我们的商标
And our company's called "I'm with the band."
我们公司就叫"我和乐队是一伙的"
Back off!
够了!
She just got out of rehab.
她刚从康复中心出来
Business is not for the faint of heart
胆小鬼是做不成生意的
or coke addicts.
瘾君子也不能做生意
Next up, we've got Ellen and Pam.
下一组 我们有请Ellen和Pam
Let's give 'em some love.
给点儿掌声鼓励她们一下
Max, you're really not gonna go up there
Max 你真的不能到上面去
and sell your idea as a business plan.
把你的想法当做生意卖♥点
Yup, and I feel pretty good about it.
当然能 而且我的感觉很好
Okay, well, then I hope you enjoy lots of balls
好吧 希望你会希望被扔得
in your face.
满脸蛋蛋
If I didn't at Burning Man,
在火人节我都能安然度过
I doubt I will here.
在这里我也能行
Gordon, hi.
Gordon 嗨
As you predicted,
就像你预测的那样
today we'll be presenting our brands separately.
我们今天要分开展示我们的品牌
Okay, looks like we have us a brand off, folks.
好的 看来今天有一个品牌要被淘汰了 伙计们
This is exciting.
太刺♥激了
I am feeling it!
我都心花怒放了!
Ellen, I know you're not used to being alone.
Ellen 我知道你不太习♥惯孤单
Neither was I, hence wife number three.
我以前也不习♥惯 所以有了第三个老婆
Don't rush.
别着急
Take some time to get yourself centered.
把大家的注意力拉回你自己身上
Yo, yo, yo! What's happening, Sheridan!
哟 哟 哟!发生了什么, Sheridan!
Ellen in the house.
美女Ellen驾到
Let me hear some noise.
热烈掌声响起来
Yeah. Oh! All right, all right.
噢! 好啦 好啦
We got some haters. That's cool.
这里有几个喷子 但没关系
Ellen, did you design a logo?
Ellen 你设计商标了吗?
Sure did. Show it, player.
当然 给他们看看 放幻灯片的
George, she's talking to you.
George 她在跟你说话呢
Oh, good impact.
噢 视觉效果还不错
Boom, cupcake business.
砰 一看就知道是买♥蛋糕的
But, um...
但是...
Where's the name of your business.
你店铺的名字在哪儿
Oh, I didn't want one.
姐儿不需要
I just wanted it to be cool.
姐儿就是要这种酷酷的感觉
So let me get this correct.
让我来解释一下
You want to make T-shirts for your business
你想用T恤为你的生意宣传
With no business connection.
但T恤和你的生意又没有关联
Okay.
好吧
This is your journey, but it might end here.
这是你的从商之路 但到这可能就结束了
No, no, no, see, it's a cupcake,
不 不 不 看见没 上面是纸杯蛋糕
and we sell cupcakes, so that's the "bidness."
我们卖♥的是纸杯蛋糕 所以这是我们的"伤业"
Okay, you know what? Screw this!
好吧 你猜怎么着? 老娘不干了!
That t-shirt is way cool, and if you can't see it,
那件T恤酷毙了 如果你们体会不到
this seminar is so not worth the $, I paid.
这个培训根本不值我花一千块钱
Peace out.
拜拜
In business, we call that a meltdown.
在生意圈儿里 我们管这个叫倒闭
It happens.
时有发生
So why don't we bring up Ellen's former partner Pam.
下面有请Ellen的前合伙人Pam
Let's give Pam a round of applause.
让我们热烈欢迎Pam
Max, I don't have to go up there.
Max 我没必要到上面去了
Come on, we can just leave.
走吧 我们离开这
Oh, look who wants
看看是谁
to pack up their guitar suitcase and go.
要卷起铺盖走人了
You know what?
你知道吗?
I was only leaving 'cause you failed.
我想离开是因为你失败了
I believe in my ideas.
我对自己的点子很有信心
Good afternoon. Hello, hi.
大家下午好
I represent Max's homemade cupcakes.
我是 Max自♥制纸杯蛋糕店的代表
I'm gonna stop you right there.
我要打断你一下
Why Max's cupcakes?
为什么是Max蛋糕店
Why not Ellen's or Pam's?
为什么不是Ellen或者Pam蛋糕店?
Well, um...
嗯...
Max was... Max is this very special person
Max是... Max是一位很特别的人
and the inspiration behind our whole business.
是她启发了我们做这个生意
Got it.
明白了
So Max is an emotional touchstone
所以Max 是你和你生意的
for you and your business.
感情纽带
Yes.
是的
Valid. Go on.
好理由 继续说
Great.
好的
So the logo...
咱们看看商标...
George.
George 请
This is our current company logo,
这是我们公司目前的商标
and I feel it works just fine.
我感觉用它挺好的
I mean, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?
只要它没烂没破 就用不着理了 对吧?
Okay.
行啦
Well, the cupcake shows a mix of sweet imagery
我们的纸杯蛋糕是甜蜜的象征
Because we're two girls trying to retro-repurpose the phrase
因为我们两个女孩一直想让
"sugar and spice and everything nice."
"香香甜甜 美好无限"这句话再火一把
Hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿! 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿!
Leave Pam alone!
别扔了!
I'm fine, Ellen.
我没事 Ellen
They can't shut me down, because I believe in us
他们打不倒我 因为我对我们
and our special brand of artisan cupcakes.
以及我们精美的手工纸杯蛋糕有信心
Why?
为什么?
Give me!
话筒给我!
Eat it, you losers! Eat it, eat it!
去死吧 你们这群屌♥丝 去死 去死!
I see the truth balls have stopped.
我发现没人朝你们扔真理球了
It looks like "eat it, eat it, you losers."
看来"去死 去死 屌♥丝们"
might just be your brand.
可以做你们的品牌
You two are a combination of sugar and spice
你们两个就是一个香甜组合
and things not so nice.
但是世事并不美好
Speaking of truth, I need you to pay Sandra for the seminar.
说到真相 你们要把培训的钱补交给Sandra
As much as I admire your pluck,
我十分敬佩你们的勇气
trips to the pasta bar aren't free.
但是你们吃了十二次的意大利面不是免♥费
- Come on, Pam. - Yeah, let's go, Ellen.
- 走吧 Pam - 好的 我们走 Ellen
I'm Ellen.
我就是Ellen
Guess what I have under my coat.
猜猜我大衣里面是什么
Well, I know it's not a boob reduction.
反正你不会去做缩胸手术
What do you think? Cool, huh?
你觉得怎么样? 很酷 是吧?
Aw, man, somebody already makes that?
噢 该死的 已经有人做这种T恤了?
Oh, bummer.
太遗憾了
This is like when I thought I invented chip-wiches.
就像以前我以为是自己发明了土豆条三明治
Should've known. I was eating one at the time.
其实早该知道的 我以前都吃过一次了
No, Max, this is your shirt.
不 Max 这是你发明的T恤
I got the rendering from the seminar
我在研讨会上拿到了你的设计
and had it made it
然后把它做了出来
We can make anything in "Under An Hour."
我们在"快又好"可以做任何东西
You know, that place under the bridge
你知道的 就在你被捕的那座桥下面
near the underage bar where you got under arrest.
那间未成年酒吧的旁边
No way.
不会吧
Oh, no way. That's hot.
真不敢相信 太性感了
I know, and a girl at the place
我知道 那地方还有个女孩子
asked me where she could get one.
还问我在哪儿能买♥到呢
Really?
真的吗?
Kind of in love with myself right now.
我都有点儿爱上我自己了
Hey, what made you change your mind about the T-shirts?
嘿 是什么让你改变了对那个T恤的看法?
Well, one of the things I learned at wharton
我在沃顿商学院学到的一件事就是
is that success depends on staying open
成功取决于要听取更好的创意
to a better idea, even if it's not yours.
即使这创意不是你想出来的
Aw. And here.
对了 你也有一件
I thought you'd rather a black one.
我觉得你应该喜欢黑色的
On Tinder and in life.
在约炮软件和生活中都适用
Okay, Max.
好了 Max


《破产姐妹》本章剧本下载