破产姐妹  第四季 第九集

2 Broke Girls S04E09

2019年8月12日 14:15 推荐到豆瓣

凯若琳的特殊生日礼物


Okay, everybody, gather 'round.
好了 大家聚过来
Who knew it was "bring your girlfriend to work" day?
谁能想到今天是"带女朋友上班"日?
She is not my girlfriend.
她不是我女朋友
Judy is a CPR doll,
Judy是心肺复苏娃娃
and the hardest-working girl in this diner.
也是这家餐厅里最努力干活的姑娘
Oh, Han, you shouldn't bring your sex doll out in public.
哦 Han 你不该把你的性玩偶带到公共场合
This is not my girlfriend or a sex doll!
这不是我女朋友 也不是性玩偶!
Earl, come over.
Earl 过来
We're going to use Judy to learn how to resuscitate.
我们要用Judy来学习复苏方法
I have a "do not resuscitate" clause,
我有"不要复苏"的条款
as in, I do not resuscitate others.
同样的 我也不会复苏别人
Oleg.
Oleg 过来
What's up, Han?
怎么了 Han?
Oh, hey, Judy.
哦 嘿 Judy
How do you know Judy?
你怎么认识Judy?
With a torso like that, she gets around.
有这待身躯的美娇娘 能横行天下
Okay, I will demonstrate.
好了 我来演示一下
Oh, no!
哦 不!
Judy's choking on something!
Judy被东西呛到了!
Well, we know it's not you.
我们知道这不是你
First you have to tilt the head back
首先 你要把头后仰
and clear the airway and blow.
让呼吸畅通 然后吹气
Oh, Max, I think we're witnessing
哦 Max 我想我们正在见证
his first kiss.
他的初吻
Fourth, thank you very much.
第四次 谢谢
Han, why are you wasting your time kissing her?
Han 你干嘛浪费时间亲她?
She doesn't have any arms.
她都没有手
Just go for it.
直接做吧
What's up, everybody? Big day today.
大家好吗? 今天是个重大日子
Not as big as Christmas, but still marks the arrival
虽然没圣诞节那么重大 但这标志着
of someone very blessed: me.
有人的幸福时刻即将来临 就是我
Yeah, we get it.
好 我们懂了
You talk about your birthday
你说起自己的生日
more than Kanye West talks about Kanye West.
比坎耶·维斯特(歌手)说唱自己的名字还多
Caroline, I thought you would be crying.
Caroline 我还以为你会哭呢
Tears on your birthday have become as expected
能预料到你会在生日时泪崩
as an ex-Disney star going to rehab.
就如能料到前迪士尼明星会去戒毒所一样
Why would I be sad?
我为什么要伤心?
I have my health, a business that's budding...
我拥有健康 和正在萌芽的生意...
Boobs that aren't.
但却没有胸
I don't believe in birthdays.
我不过生日
You're only as old as you feel.
只有心态才能决定你的年龄
Which makes me nothing years old.
这会让我永远年轻
Speaking of nothing...
说到"年轻"...
Caroline, are we still on for Two Boots pizza tonight?
Caroline 我们今晚照旧去"双靴"披萨店吗?
I'm closing the diner early in honor of your birthday,
为了庆祝你的生日 我会早点关门
and just not because the city
绝不是因为
has demanded to look into the black mold situation.
市里要求检查黑曲霉的情况
Absolutely, Han.
当然了 Han
You can have one slice with two toppings
你可以点一份披萨加两种配汁
or two slices with one topping,
也可以点两份披萨加一种配汁
and my birthday cake is a free flan
还有 我的生日蛋糕是免♥费的果馅饼
'cause I flirted with the dishwasher.
因为我跟洗碗工调情了
Caroline, sweetheart, if I was you,
Caroline 亲爱的 我要是你
I would just put my head through a plate glass window.
我会直接撞穿厚玻璃板的窗户
Okay, everybody.
好了 各位
I have two announcements, both good news.
我有两个通知 都是好消息
First, the guy who found the beak in his sandwich
第一 那个在三明治里发现鸟喙的人
is not suing, and second,
决定不起诉了 第二
I'm gonna pop the question to Sophie.
我打算向Sopie表露个问题
Well, you've already popped everything else.
反正你已经把什么都给露了
What do you think?
你们怎么看?
They say diamonds are a girl's best friend.
他们说钻石是女孩子最好的朋友
Oh, really?
哦 真的吗?
I thought a girl's best friend
我以为女孩子最好的朋友是
was someone just a little fatter than her.
某个只比她胖一点的人
It was my grandma's from Russia.
这是我远在俄国的奶奶的
I had my cousin Svela swallow it
我让我表妹Svela吞了它
to bring it to America.
以便带来美国
She passed customs, then she passed this.
她过了海关以后 把这个拉出来的
Five, six rinses later, boom!
喝了五六瓶漱口水后 嘭!
Duty free.
免税
Well, I guess that's better than getting it at Kay.
好吧 看来这个比在婚戒店买的要好
Is Sophie expecting it?
Sophie想要这个吗?
Of course.
当然
She doesn't like surprises
她不喜欢惊喜
since her family barn was torched
因为她家谷仓曾被
by a mentally unstable farmhand.
一个精神不稳定的雇农给烧了
Hi, I have a delivery for Caroline Channing
你好 这里有个快递 是Martin Channing
from Martin Channing.
送给Caroline Channing的
Oh, it's a birthday gift from my daddy
哦 这是我爸爸给我的礼物
all the way from prison.
从监狱寄过来的
Last year, he made me
去年 他给了我
a macaroni art picture frame.
一个通心粉做的艺术画架
I mean, the man once rented Miami
他可是曾经把迈阿密
for a friend's bachelor party.
租给一个朋友开单身派对的人
Hey, that picture frame fed us for two days.
嘿 那个画架让我们饱餐了两天
Yeah, well, this thing is not pasta,
这东西不是意大利面
and it's too big to fit through the door.
它大得进不了门
And so was I three months ago.
三个月前 我也是这样
No, really.
是真的
My seat on an airplane used to be Row Three.
我以前坐飞机都得坐第三排
There it is in the street.
就在这街上了
A condom full of hamburger meat?
一个塞满汉堡肉的避孕套?
Oh, my God.
天啊
Is that a Lamborghini?
那是兰博基尼吗?
Wait.
等等
Is that my Lamborghini?
那是我的兰博基尼吗?
Yeah, it's a Lamborghini Aventador Roadster.
是的 这是兰博基尼阿文泰德双人敞篷跑车
Wow.

Prison arts and crafts has gotten pretty fancy.
监狱的艺术和工艺已经这么棒了
Well, it takes four years for these cars to be custom-made.
定制这款车要四年
This one was ordered in 2011.
这一辆是在2011年买的
That's right, my father ordered this for me
没错 就在我爹还有钱的时候
when he still had money.
买了这个给我
Correction: When he had everyone else's money.
纠正 是在他还有别人的钱的时候
All my father ever gave me was that one iffy chromosome.
我爸爸只给过我一个有问题的染色体
Well, here you go.
这给你
It's all yours.
它是你的了
I'm gonna walk home.
我要走回家了
It's all about healthy choices.
这是健康的选择
I got a car!
我有车了!
We got a car!
我们有车了!
Damn, someone painted the Batmobile white.
该死 有人把这蝙蝠车刷成白的了
Can't we have anything?
我们还有什么得不到的吗?
That's a $450,000 sports car.
这是一辆四十五万美元的跑车
I know.
我知道
Add a stackable washer/dryer and a motor home,
再加个折叠式洗衣烘干机和一辆房车
and it's like Caroline won the Showcase Showdown.
就像Caroline赢了"展品争夺战"(游戏)
It goes from 0 to 100 in 2.9 seconds.
它能在二点九秒内提速到一百
And speaking of seconds,
说到"点"
I'm getting seconds at Two Boots,
我正要在"双靴"点些吃的
and that rich bitch is paying.
那个富婆就结账了
Back off, Tokyo Drift.
退后 "东京漂移"
This is our getaway car.
这是我们逃跑的车
And by that, I mean get away from it.
我这话的意思是离它远点
You know, a car like this depreciates %
要知道 一旦你把这车开出去了
the minute you drive it off the lot.
就会贬值一半
That's why I drive my Toyota Yaris.
所以我才开我的丰田雅力士
Ooh la la.
哦啦啦
Is P. Diddy here?
吹牛老爹(歌手)在这儿吗?
Wait a minute. Is it Ted Turner?
等等 是泰德·特纳(媒体业巨头)吗?
No one cool owns it.
这不是什么名人的
It's Caroline's.
是Caroline的
Now, this is the kind of car
现在 这种车会让我
that I would say yes to anything in.
对任何事情都说同意
Anything except tickets to Menopause The Musical.
除了"更年期音乐"(节目)的票
Oh, hey, Caroline. Nice car.
嘿 Caroline 好车啊
I always liked you more than Max.
我一直喜欢你多过喜欢Max
You know that, right, girl?
你知道的吧 妹子
Really?
真的吗?
'Cause yesterday, I heard you yell to Max,
因为昨天 我听见你对Max喊
"Is Caroline turning 47 or 48?
"Caroline是快要到47还是48岁了吗"
"Cause she acts like she's 65."
"因为她表现得像个65岁的人"
Yeah.
我是说了
Yeah, I wanted to know what to write in your birthday card.
因为我想知道在送你的生日卡上要写些什么才好
Well, everyone away from the car.
大家都离车远点
I just got off the phone with my dad.
我刚跟我爸打完电话
The car is being seized in the morning.
这车明早就要被警察封了
Turns out they won't let me keep my present.
原来是他们不准让我保留自己的生日礼物
It's just like my eighth birthday
就像我八岁时的生日
when they made me return Macaulay Culkin.
他们硬要我退回父母送的麦考利·库尔金(童星)
They bought you a boy?
他们给你买了个男宠?
You were rich.
你确实曾经富有
Oh, boy, the car's right here, and you can't even use it.
哎呀 车在眼前 你却不能开
That's like me having you two for waitresses.
就像我请了你们这两个不干活的服务员
Caroline, can I ask you a favor?
Caroline 能帮个忙吗?
You're not using the car to propose to Sophie.
你不能用那辆车去向Sophie求婚
You heard how much she liked it.
你都听到她有多喜欢这车了
And it's a little bit classier than my original plan:
而且这比我原来的计划更有格调
dinner and a cock fight in Yonkers.
原本是在洋克市的烛光宴和斗鸡赛
Not that I'm listening,
我没在刻意偷听
but I'm not gonna get proposed to at a gay bar.
但我不想被人在同性恋酒吧里求婚
Great, now my gay bar idea is out also.
现在可好 去同性恋酒吧也没戏了
No, Oleg.
不可以 Oleg
I can't return the car with scratches, dents,
我不能把一辆满身划痕的车还回去
or chlamydia.
或是得了性病的
But we can still drive it, right?
但我们还可以开那车 对吧?
I mean, I've been on that cream for like a month.
我已经涂了一个月的药啦
Max, what is the ninth rule of the Lamborghini Club?
Max 兰博基尼俱乐部规则的第九条是什么
No red drinks in the car.
不得在车上喝红色饮品
Here's my number one rule:
我的首要原则是
If you're going to make me sleep in it,
要是你逼我睡车上
I am going to drink in it.
我就得在车上喝东西
Well, just be careful.
那就小心点
I only have one Clorox wipe
我只剩一条消毒湿巾了
that has to last till my next birthday,
它得用到我下次生日为止
and it's already lost a lot of its moisture.
况且它都不大湿润了
I don't see why we have to just sit here.
我不明白为什么要空坐在这
We can't drive it.
我们不能开这车
My dad said if anything happens to it,
我爸说了万一出事
we'll be responsible.
我们要负责的
What could possibly happen
哪会发生什么事
on a weed run to deep Tijuana?
咱可是抽着大♥麻直通墨西哥
You know, I wish this car never came,
其实我倒希望自己从没有过这车
and I wish I never sat in it.
从未坐上它
It's the same reason I don't go to Barneys.
这就跟我不去巴尼精品店一个道理
I don't like to be around things I can't afford anymore.
买不起的东西还是离远点好
Same reason I don't go to the Cent Store.
也跟我不去一元店是同一个道理
There's a Nerf tennis set
那边有套Nerf网球
half on the floor, half in the bin,
球拍在地上 球在垃圾桶里
none of it going home with me.
都没被我带回家
I was trying to be positive about my birthday this year,
我本想以积极的心态度过今年的生日
but, Max, if things hadn't happened with my father,
要不是我爸东窗事发
tonight would have been a magical birthday for me.
今晚就会是我的魔幻般的庆生夜
Hey, there was some magic.
还是有点魔术的
I personally made five vodka Sprites disappear.
我就亲自变没了五杯加伏特酒的雪碧
Ta-da!
厉害吧
I would've got in the car and driven out to the Hamptons,
我或许已经驾着车 开去汉普顿斯
and we'd sit on the beach all night
还能坐上整晚的沙滩
having lobster caught by one of the townies
吃着一个由当地人抓的龙虾
and drink champagne while taking duckface selfies
边喝香槟 边醉醺醺地自♥拍
till the sun came up.
直到天亮
FYI, I'm the townie in this scenario,
补充一下 我就是你想象中的那个当地人
and I hate all of you.
憎恶着你们所有人
Instead of doing any of that, I'm having the worst birthday.
现在我却过着最糟糕的生日 和我憧憬的完全不同
I probably feel worse than Demi Moore did
也许黛米·摩尔步入花甲之年
when she turned .
都没我这么难过
Yes, just go to sleep.
洗洗睡吧
You'll feel better tomorrow when you wake up.
明天起来就会感觉好多了
I mean, if that guy with the switchblade
要是那个拿着把刀说捅死我们的人
doesn't come back like he promised he would.
没有来杀我们的话
Caroline.
醒醒 Caroline
Caroline, wake up.
Caroline 快起来
We're at the beach.
我们到沙滩了
I drove us out to the Hamptons.
我载你来到了汉普顿斯
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
We're in the Hamptons?
我们在汉普顿斯?
We're in the Hamptons?
我们竟然在汉普顿斯?
How are we in the Hamptons?
我们怎么来汉普顿斯的?
How long have I been sleeping?
我睡了多久?
Three hours, give or take.
三四个小时吧
You farted twice.
你放了两次屁
How did I not wake up?
我怎么不会醒来?
I know. It was pretty bad.
是吧 确实很糟糕
After that last one, I thought we were going through Egg Town.
你放完那个屁后 我还以为我们路过臭蛋乡了
Max, you did it again.
Max 你又做坏事了
You roofied me, didn't you?
你给我下了安眠药 是吧?
Of course I did.
自然是有的
You were crying and babbling about the Hamptons,
你在那边哭喊着嚷嚷关于汉普顿斯的美梦
so I had to put you down.
我只能把你放倒啊
You promised you wouldn't again.
你答应过我不会再这么做的
The last time, I was out for two days.
上次我整整昏迷了两天
Yeah, I really just needed to get through Game of Thrones
但我真的想把"权力的游戏"看完啊
without someone talking during the incest.
特别是看乱♥伦戏时没人吵我
What is wrong with you?
你究竟有啥毛病啊?
Have you got a pen and paper?
有纸笔吗?
You knew I didn't want to do this.
你明明知道我不想这么做
You never want to do anything, so I did it for you.
你什么事都不想做 所以我替你做了
You took a $450,000 car,
你开走了一辆价值45万的车
a car we're not even supposed to be touching,
一辆碰都不该碰的车
on a joyride to the Hamptons?
还开来汉普顿斯兜风
You wanted to be here.
是你想来这的
You are here.
现在来了
Just enjoy it.
就尽管享受吧
I can't enjoy it.
我没心情享受
Scotty to the bridge.
Scotty 到桥上来
This is Captain Kirk.
我是科克船长
Scotty to the bridge.
斯科迪到桥上来
You drove over the dunes and onto the beach?
你把车开过沙丘 来这沙滩的?
Not intentionally.
不是故意的
I tried to stop it, but this car was like,
我试过刹车 但这车像在对我说
"Mm, no, girl."
冲啊 姑娘
Oh, my God.
天啊
Did it get any scratches?
车上有划痕吗?
Max, get out of the car, and help me look for scratches.
Max 从车里出来 帮我找找有没划痕
You said you were more fun in the Hamptons.
你说过你来汉普顿斯会开心起来的
Not true.
才不是这回事
Mr. Sulu, fire all phasers.
苏禄先生 开炮
No scratches. The Lamborghini is fine.
没划痕 兰博基尼没事
But thanks to you, I'm a Rent-A-Wreck.
多亏了你 我也做了一回租车族
Come on, we have to get this car back.
行了 该把车开回去了
We will. Jeez, relax.
会的 真是的 放松点
We still have time.
还有时间呢
Look, you said you wanted to be here.
听着 你说你想来这
You're here, and we are not leaving
现在到了 我们别马上走
till you do something beach-y,
你得先享受下这沙滩
like walk in the water
比如踏踏浪
or find a half-eaten lady from Jaws.
或者找一下被鲨鱼咬断的残骸
No. No way. Let's go.
没 没门 现在就走
Just take off your shoes or something.
就试着脱下鞋子嘛
No.
不要
Just take off your shoes and feel the sand.
脱下鞋子 感受下沙滩
Max! Max, stop.
Max! 住手 Max
I haven't had a proper pedicure
我已经好久没有修过脚了
since Justin Timberlake released a single.
上一次是在贾斯汀·汀布莱克发单♥曲之时
There. Now move your foot around.
好了 现在可以动动你的脚了
No.
不要
No. No! No.
不 不 不
Oh. Oh, yeah.

That feels nice.
感觉好爽
The cold sand between my toes.
冰凉的细沙在趾间滑过
But, Max, don't look.
Max 别看我的脚
That middle nail's a horror show.
中间的指甲简直惨不忍睹
Too late.
太晚了
I thought it was a pistachio for a second.
有那么一会儿 我还觉得它是颗开心果
Max, how much do you love the beach?
Max 你有多喜欢海滩
I don't know. I've never been to one.
我不知道 从来没去过
You've never been to a beach?
你从来没去过海滩?
No. What's the point?
那又怎么了?
I don't own a metal detector.
我还没有金属探测仪呢
Well, time's up.
好了 时间到
But we just sat down.
可我们才坐下啊
I know, but if we leave right now,
我知道 但如果现在走
we'll still have enough time to blow through
那我们就还有时间
a McDonald's drive-through
掠过麦当劳汽车餐厅
like something from Back to the Future.
就像"回到未来"演的那样
Well, I'm gonna write our names in the sand
我要把咱们的名字写在沙子上
'cause it was a really nice thing
很感谢你给我下药
for you to drug me, kidnap me,
把我绑架到这里
and steal my car to get me out here.
然后偷我的车带我到这里
Hey, we're friends.
朋友嘛
All right, I'll just turn this baby around.
好了 掉个头先
Uh-oh.
哦噢
What's "uh-oh"?
哦噢什么呀?
What is "uh-oh"?
哦噢什么呀?
Are we stuck in the sand?
卡在沙子里了?
You have correctly identified the meaning of "uh-oh."
你这个"哦噢"用得非常到位
I love that we don't need full sentences
我们连话都不用说
to communicate anymore.
就能心有灵犀了
Try it again.
再试试
Nope.
不行
I've had less trouble
从运动员家逃出来
getting out of athlete's apartments.
都没这么难
Well, you're gonna have to get out and push.
那你得下去推车了
Why do I have to push?
为什么是我?
Because you're the one who drugged me, kidnapped me,
因为是你给我下药 绑架我
and stole my car.
还偷了我的车
Exactly.
说得好
I've already done the lion's share of the work.
我都帮你搞定了大部分工作了
And it's our car.
再说这车是咱俩的
Fine, I'll do it.
好吧 我去
Door's up, Lieutenant Uhura.
开门 乌乎拉中尉(星际旅行中"进取号的"总通讯官)
It stopped being funny when we got stuck.
都被困在这了 能不贫嘴吗
God, don't worry.
别担心
I got a -pound woman
我曾经徒手把一个
out of a booth at the diner with my bare hands.
磅重的女人从餐厅座位里弄出来
I'm fearless.
我都毫无惧色
Toss her in neutral like I did with that lady.
和那次一样 把她挂到空挡
Sand and heels. Not a good combo.
沙子和高跟鞋 这样不行啊
Not a good combo. Not a good combo.
这样不行啊 不行
Oh, all right.
没事
All right.
好了
I'm gonna floor it.
油门踩到底
On the count of three.
等我数到三
One, two...
一 二...
I got excited. I went early.
激动了 有点早
If I had a dime for every time I heard that,
要是每次听见这句我能有一美元
I could buy this car.
我都能买下这车了
All right, let's try again.
没事 再试一次
One, two...
一 二...
Okay, that was on purpose.
这次绝对是故意的
A little bit.
可能吧
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
I can't believe that I can't believe it,
真不敢相信我居然不信
but I really can't believe it.
可我就是不敢相信
We are in very big trouble,
我们遇到这么大的麻烦
and we're not even in the good Hamptons.
还被困在汉普顿的最烂的沙滩上
I was trying to do something nice.
我只是想做点好事
First time, last time.
第一次 也是最后一次
You know what you are?
你知道你是什么吗?
You are reckless.
你是鲁莽他大爷
You know, all this time,
这么长时间
I thought you were a ride-or-die kind of bitch.
我一直以为你是个宝马婊
I am a ride-or-die kind of bitch.
我就是个宝马婊怎样
What's a ride-or-die kind of bitch?
宝马婊是啥意思?
Are you Googling "ride-or-die kind of bitch"?
你不会是在谷歌吧?
I would be, but I only have two bars.
我倒是想 可只有两格信号
Look, we have two options:
我们有两条出路:
Get the car out of the sand, or let the tide take us.
把车开出去 要么等涨潮了被冲出去
Put a pin in that tide thing,
我把浪潮什么的给标记了
'cause I like the sound of it.
我还挺喜欢那种声音的
We barely have enough time to get this car back to the city,
再不把车开回去
or we owe $450,000.
我们要欠上四十五万美元了
And I only have $3, and 2 of it's in nickels.
我只有三块 其中两块还是硬币
Now get in the car.
赶紧上车
You're hoarding nickels,
你都开始囤硬币了
and I'm walking out of the 99 Cent Store empty-handed?
而我却从99分店空手而归?
Now I'm mad.
什么日子
Get ready.
准备好
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
I'm pushing us out of here.
把咱们从这弄走
Because I'm a ride-or-die kind of bitch!
因为我是个宝马婊!
I think.
也没准
Now hit it!
踩油门!
What'd you do? Fart us out of the ditch?
怎么做到的? 用屁把咱们冲出去?
Seriously, Caroline, step on it.
拜托 Caroline 给点油
No, Max.
不行 Max
We can't risk getting into an accident.
万一出事故呢
What if it's not fatal?
万一车没毁人没亡怎么办?
Driving a Lamborghini slow is like going to Red Lobster
慢吞吞地开兰博基尼就相当于
and not getting the Cheddar Bay biscuits.
去了红龙虾餐厅却没吃切达小饼
Come on, we got to enjoy this car while we can.
来吧 趁这机会咱们赶紧享受这车吧
- Hit the gas. - All right.
- 踩油门啊 - 好吧
I'll take it up to the top of my age dating window.
我会加速到我停止约会的那个年纪
40
四十
And I'll take it to the top of mine.
我来帮你加到我自己的限期
80
八十!
Let go. Have some fun.
来吧
No, don't push on my leg!
别 别推我的腿
Don't push on my...
别推我...
Yes! Yes!
爽! 爽!
Best birthday ever!
有史以来最棒的生日!
Should we Thelma and Louise it?
来点末路狂花的节奏?
You mean drive over a cliff?
从悬崖上飞过去?
No, I mean wear sunglasses and hold hands.
不是 戴着墨镜牵着手啊
They drive over a cliff?
他们还飞悬崖了?
I never saw the end.
我还没看过结局呢
There they are.
姑娘们回来了
Did you girls get the car back in time this morning?
你们按时把车交回去了?
Yep, just in time, thanks to Caroline.
正好赶上 得感谢Caroline
She was ignoring speed limit signs
一路无视限速牌
like she does homeless people.
还有那些流浪汉
A state trooper called my driving
有个警察说我这车开的
criminally negligent.
简直是过失杀人
I was so proud.
我真是自豪
I might've even gotten emotional,
我差点就发火了
but I had to talk our way out of the ticket,
但是还要说服他们别开罚单
and I like to be professional when my shirt's off.
虽然没穿制服 但还是要专业一点
You didn't get a ticket?
你们居然没吃罚单?
Yesterday, I got arrested for just walking into Whole Foods.
昨天我光是走进健康食品超市都被抓了
I can't believe I still have sand in my hair.
我头发里还有沙子
If the only place you still have sand is in your hair,
你要是只有头发里有沙子
you're lucky.
那真是走运
I'm about to make a pearl down there.
我下面就差吐出来个珍珠了
Oh, hey, there, destitute Barbie.
你们好啊 穷芭比娃娃们
Sorry you lost the dream car.
很遗憾你们失去了那辆车
Anyway, I'll be in my booth.
我还是坐我的专座吧
Sophie, beautiful baby...
Sophie 宝贝
I've narrowed down the site of my proposal
我已经确定了我的求婚地点
to three options:
必须符合三个条件
A, the place we met...
第一 我们相遇的地方...
B, the place we've had sex most often...
第二 我们经常爱爱的地方...
or C, the place we've had sex most recently.
第三 我们最近一次爱爱的地方...
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等等 等等
All three of those places are this booth!
这不就是我的专座吗!
That's right.
没错
Sophie Kachinsky...
Sophie Kachinsky啊...
He's proposing at the diner?
他在餐厅求婚?
What's he gonna do? Put an onion ring on it?
怎么着? 送个洋葱圈当戒指?
Oh...
天...
I love that.
我真喜欢
You know, I was planning on saying no
我本来打算拒绝
and making you beg for a few hours, but...
然后让你求我几个小时 但是...
I just love you too much.
我也好爱你
Aw, that's so not as gross as normal.
和平常的恶心情节不一样啊
Now it is.
现在一样了


《破产姐妹》本章剧本下载