破产姐妹  第四季 第二十二集

2 Broke Girls S04E22

2019年8月12日 14:30 推荐到豆瓣

破产姐妹新的旅程开启


Girls, I need your attention.
姑娘们 我需要你们听我说件事
You also need a booster seat for most places.
在大多数的地方 你还需要儿童垫高椅呢
No, I came out to tell you some big news.
不是 我出来是要跟你们说件大事
You also came out
你穿这毛衣来上班时
when you wore that sweater to work today.
也从出来变成出柜了
John Mayer wore this sweater in Details.
约翰·梅尔拍时尚杂志的同款好吗
tonight, we are trying family style service.
今晚 我们要试试家庭式服务
I thought family style service was
我还以为家庭式服务
what I had to do with my uncle.
是指我叔叔让我"做"的那些事呢
Well, my family style is more "potluck"
我家庭的风格是"百乐餐"
每个人带一个菜的家庭聚餐
heavy on the pot,
百倍大♥麻
not so heavy on the luck.
乐子砍半
Why would a family come here?
为什么会有家庭来这里
If I see a child in here, I'm calling the police.
如果我看到有小孩进来 我会打给警察叔叔
It's like seeing a dog locked in a hot car.
就像大热天看到有狗被锁在车里一样
Chicken cacciatore , family style.
猎人烤鸡 家庭风
Liver and onions, family style.
洋葱炒肝 家庭风
Spaghetti and meatballs, my family style,
肉丸意面 我的家庭风
which means the balls are kinda small,
也就是"肉丸"有点小
but the noodles are extra long.
但是"意面"绝对是"加长版"
You bring out the food in large bowls
你们把装有食物的大盆子端出去
and the customers serve themselves,
客人可以自助取餐
as they've been doing since I hired you two.
反正我雇了你们俩后 顾客基本靠自助
Good idea, Han.
好主意啊 阿憨
The diner food does belong in a big bowl
餐厅的食物的确适合放大盆子里
the toilet bowl.
放屎盆子里
I don't know what your uncle saw in you.
我真不知道你叔叔是看上你哪点
Max, I just found something very upsetting on my phone.
麦克斯 我在手机上发现非常糟心的东西
U2乐团的专辑了吗
Another free U2 album?
苹果又硬要送
Worse.
更惨
And worse than an e vite to a friend's improv show.
比受邀请去看朋友的即兴剧团演出还惨
It's an e mail from the managing director
我收到一封电邮
of all The High restaurants saying he's seen our sales
是管理"嗨翻天"所有门店的总经理发的
and is disappointed with my performance.
他说对我们的业绩与表现很不满
Duh lete...
切 删了
like I do with all the "disappointed in your performance" texts
那些男人在炮后发给我的"不满意"短信
I get from guys after sex.
我也都是直接删掉啊
Sorry, gents!
男士们 抱歉
My boobs makes a promise
我的胸器许下了
my bad back can't deliver.
我的弱背做不到的承诺
Those bad sales numbers are not our fault.
业绩难看不是我们的错
Our unit's out at the airport.
我们的店在机场角落
Well, I'm not taking ownership of this
那是你的店
because my unit is not at the airport.
因为我的那根"电"不在机场
It's in my bed table drawer.
而是在我的床头柜里
I'm the manager. It's on me.
我是经理 责任在我
As is this tartar stain. It just refuses to come out.
就像这调味酱渍 在我身衣服上这死不出来
You'd think it's parents were Baptist.
死不出来[柜]的程度 像它爸妈是浸信会的
基督教新教主要宗派之一
Well, Manager, I need to get out of there
经理大人 我明天得早退
early tomorrow to do Sophie's wedding cake,
我得去做苏菲的婚礼蛋糕
and also because you're annoying as a boss.
还因为你是个讨人厌的老板
Hey, everybody!
大家安安
Me, me, me, me, me,
我 我 我 我 我
me, me, me, me...
我 我 我 我
I love being a bride.
我好爱当新娘的这段时间
You don't even have to pretend it's about anyone else.
因为我都不用假装我在乎别人的事
Kinda like me, when I was rich.
跟我有点像 我有钱那会也这样
Pretty much every single day still.
现在的你每天也还是如此啊
Good news, bad news.
有好消息 也有坏消息
The good news is the rash is not spreading past my nuts.
好消息是皮疹到我的蛋蛋就没再扩散
And that's the good news.
而这还是他的好消息
Bad news the wedding donkey we booked
坏消息是 我们预定好的
for the church service died.
在教堂婚礼出现的驴子死掉了
I'll ask the obvious question.
我来问一个明摆着的问题
Did it have anything to do with the rash?
它是因为被"传染"皮疹而死吗
I mean, what are we gonna do?
那我们该怎么办
It's not a traditional Polish wedding
如果没有一头傻驴走红毯
without an ass walking down the aisle.
就算不上是传统波兰式婚礼了
I think Oleg's got that covered.
"傻驴走红毯"的这事奥列格承包了
Girls, we need an ass, you have a horse
姑娘们 我们需要头驴子 你们有匹马
same family, but not related,
同科[家] 但没血缘关系
like the Jolie Pitt kids.
就像朱莉 皮特家的那帮孩子
影星安吉丽娜·朱莉与布拉德皮特夫妇 有三名领养的孩子 三名亲生的孩子
No way. Chestnut is my baby.
不行 栗宝是我的宝贝
Well, the donkey was getting a thousand bucks.
那头驴子本来有一千块钱酬劳呢
Baby's gotta work.
宝贝得工作啦
Wow, business is slower than the third season
来客人的速度比第三季的
of House of Cards.
《纸牌屋》的进度还慢
You know what's doing great business?
但你知道谁那里很来人吗
It's my new Grindr profile.
我的基佬约炮软件个人主页
Changed my screen name to "Suction Junction".
把我的账户名改成了"高速真空吸引鸡"
That damn Cinnabon next door is taking all our business.
隔壁的"肉桂卷"面包店抢了我们所有生意
What kind of low lives would prefer those
没见识的人才会宁愿吃那些to these fine desserts?
也不来吃我们的高档甜点呢
I found a secret pathway to the Cinnabon kitchen!
我找到了去肉桂卷后厨的秘密通道
Move, bitch!贱♥货 闪开
Really? You too?
不是吧 你也沦陷了
I just don't get it.
我实在是不懂啊
It's an acquired taste, like crystal meth.
尝过才会懂 就像冰♥毒一样
Great. My waiter's gonna be late again.
太棒了 我请的服务员又要迟到了
Held up at the TSA line."
"被运输安全局拦下来了""
That's what I get for hiring an airport waiter
请一个叫默♥罕♥默♥德·马赫丁吉哈德的人
named Mohammed Machdinajihad.
来当机场服务员 我真是自找麻烦
Oh, look, Ronnie, a new place.
看 洛妮 新店呢
I see it, Bonnie, I'm right next to you.
我看到了 波妮 我就在你旁边
Didn't this used to be the bar we got wasted in
这里不是以前我们上机前
before our flights?
喝得烂醉的酒吧吗
I can't remember. I was wasted.
我记不得 当时太醉了
Welcome to The High
欢迎来到嗨翻天
the finest in high quality desserts.
赞到翻天的高品质甜点
We also have yogurts, cappuccinos, lattes, coffee,
我们也有酸奶 卡布奇诺 拿铁 咖啡
herb teas, or smart waters.
花草茶与高档矿泉水
And did I mention we're a Boingo Hotspot?
我告诉你们本店还有付费无线网热点了吗
Take it down a notch.
收敛点好吗
You're selling it harder than Anne Hathaway
你硬要讨人喜欢的程度
on The tonight Show.
比安妮·海瑟薇上《今夜秀》时还夸张
这位女明星曾在该脱口秀节目上唱歌 展现幽默 但美国讨厌她的人就是源源不绝
Oh, hi, I'm not here to buy, just to look.
你们好 我不是来买的 我就看看
On a diet...
我在减肥
since 199♥8.
从199♥8年就开始减了
Oh dear lord, those look amazing.
天啊 它们看起来好赞
Can I just smell a piece? Bonnie, don't.
我能闻一下吗 波妮 别
It'll get you going, and then halfway to Paris,
那会唤醒你的馋虫 我们飞到巴黎的途中
I'll find you in coach binging on a bag of Sun Chips.
我又会抓到你躲在经济舱狂吃薯片
That's my favorite thing about the job.
这是我的工作里我最喜欢的一部分
Oh, Paris reminds me.
说到巴黎我就想到
I bought two first class tickets to Paris
我买了两张去巴黎的头等舱机票
on three credit cards that will escalate 20% over six years
刷三张信用卡 分期六年 多还20%的钱
anyway...
反正就是
I really need to return them.
我真的需要把这票给退了
What's the window on that with your airline?
你们航空公司的退款期限是多久
A month about the same amount of time I have
一个月 大概跟我脸上这假笑
until this fake smile finally falls off my face.
终于笑不出来的时间差不多长
Lady, we're flight attendants.
妹子 我们是空姐
If that smile falls off your face,
如果你脸上那笑容没了
you're gonna have to get a job at Southwest.
那你估计就得去西南航空找工作了
Why are you returning them? You don't like Paris?
为什么要退货啊 你不喜欢巴黎吗
J'adore Paris, but long story short
爱死巴黎了 但要长话短说嘛...
Uh, I'll make it short because she's incapable
我来帮你吧 因为她从来不懂短说
and will throw in lots more of that fake French.
而且还会多说一大堆假法语
Bought the tickets so that I could get to the gate
我们买票是为了去见一个to see a guy I was banging.
当时的炮♥友小帅哥
I hear ya.
我懂你
I once hid in the luggage cart for 12 hours
我有一次躲在行李车里12个小时
to do it with this cute guy who works at customs here.
就为了去见一个在海关工作的男的
Oh, right. Rick. What's he doing now?
对 叫瑞克 他最近在干嘛
Me, every third Tuesday.
干我 每隔三周的周二开干
Ahh, don't leave me hanging, ladies.
姐妹们跟我也来击个掌
Ah. If we hadn't just read Lean In in our wine club
要不是我们才在酒会读完《向前一步》
由脸书首席营运官谢丽尔·桑德伯格[女]所写的书 鼓励女性勇敢追梦 如何实现家庭工作平衡
I mean book club
我是说读书会
We'd be real jealous of you gals.
我们一定会超嫉妒你们俩
We always had a dream to open a shop at the airport.
我们一直梦想要在机场开家店
Well, whatever it is, just don't open near a Cinnabon
无论你们想开什么 千万别开在肉桂卷隔壁
because failure smells a hell of a lot like cinnamon.
因为你的失败会有一股浓浓的肉桂味
Final boarding call for flight 24 to Paris.
前往巴黎的24号航班最后登机宣布
Final boarding call.
最后登机广播
Final boarding call? We better hurry.
最后登机广播了呀 那我们得快点啊
Wow, everything looks so much smaller in here
这里的一切突然看起来
than I remembered it.
比我印象中小啊
Like returning to your old high school...
就像是回到当年高中母校
or your old high school boyfriend's penis.
或者是回想当年男朋友的小鸡鸡
Not mine. I went to an urban high school.
我的不是 我去的可是城里的高中
What's that weird smell?
怎么有股奇怪的味道
Probably that milk. It's been in here so long,
大概是那罐牛奶吧 在这里太久了
its own photo was on the carton.
瓶子上的照片是都变它自己了
美国的牛奶盒上印有走失儿童的照片
No, it's over here. Really pungent.
是在这里 好刺鼻的一股味儿
Yes!
太棒了
Mm I might owe you two some rent.
我可能欠了你们两位一点房租
Unless you wanna settle in weed.
除非你们愿意收大♥麻抵债
I always wanna settle in weed.
我一直都很乐意收大♥麻抵债[定居]
In fact, I plan to retire there.
其实我还计划在那里退休
Marijuana's in the closet?
柜里藏大♥麻
This is more shocking than Meredith Baxter Birney.
这比梅勒迪斯·巴克斯特出柜还让人吃惊
美国女演员 曾有过4段婚姻与5名孩子 但她最后在2009年宣布出柜
Look, I figured since you two abandoned the cupcake shop,
我想既然你们俩不要这小蛋糕店了
this space was available.
这地方不用也是浪费
Also, I stopped asking permission for stuff
而且打从我70岁过后
when I turned 70.
我就不再征求别人许可了
We did not abandon it.
我们没有不要这里好吗
We just haven't paid attention to it in 3 months,
我们只是没怎么理它三个月了而已
like me with any hair above my mid thigh.
就像我对我大腿中段以上的毛发一样
Tell me about it.
还说呢
When you bend over in that skirt,
你穿着那裙子弯腰的时候
it looks like you're giving birth to Art Garfunkel.
我还以为你要生出爆炸头男星了
Me, me, me, me, me, me, me!
我 我 我 我 我 我 我
Oh, good. Earl, you're here.
太好了 厄尔 你在这
Yes, I am. Don't tell any of my ex wives.
是的 请不要跟我任何一位前妻说
Earl, would you do me the honor
厄尔 我有荣幸邀请你
and walk me down the aisle tomorrow night?
明晚婚礼上牵着我走红毯吗
Sophie, sorry.
苏菲 抱歉
I didn't know your father was dead.
我不知道你的父亲已经去世了
Did he die upon meeting Oleg?
他是在见奥列格时死的吗
Oh, he's not dead,
他没死啦
but I'm not getting upstaged by an iron lung.
但我可不想被一个铁肺给抢走众人目光
协助丧失自行呼吸能力的病人进行呼吸的医疗设备
Well, Earl, how could you say no
厄尔 你怎么忍心拒绝to such a heartfelt request?
这么"诚心"的邀请呢
I'd be honored, Sophie.
苏菲 能牵你走是我莫大荣幸
Like the wedding saying goes,
就像婚礼常说到的
Something old, something new,
旧的东西 新的东西
something borrowed,
借的东西
and someone black.
与黑色人类
Oh, Caroline, look.
卡洛琳 看
Here are the pink ribbons for Chestnut.
这是给栗宝戴的粉色缎带
Chestnut has to be covered in girly ribbons?
栗宝身上非得系这么女生的缎带吗
I can't do that to my boy.
我怎么能这么对我的儿子
I'll throw in another 50.
我再加50块
I guess there's a reason "horse" sounds
我想"马"子跟婊♥子这么音似
so much like "whore."
是有原因的
Now, we're all gonna leave for the church at 6:00,
我们明晚6点出发去教堂
but I told Earl 4:00,
但我跟厄尔说了4点
cause, well... you know.
原因...我想你也懂'
What's happening over there?
你这是怎么回事
Max, you're humming!
麦克斯 你在哼歌
What?
什么
Please...
别闹了
I am not a hummer.
我才不哼歌[悍马]呢
I mean, I'll drive in them,
我只可能开着悍马
I'll give them, but I am not one.
帮人哼哼口♥交 但绝对不会哼歌
口♥交时发出哼哼的声音 让口部轻微震动
Oh, my God, I am humming! What's wrong with me?
天啊 我真的在哼歌 我是哪里有问题
What am I gonna do next, smile?
接下来我还会怎么样 微笑吗
That's right! today's special promotion,
没错 今天的特别促销活动
in and out in five minutes
进店到出店只需五分钟
or your dessert is half off.
超时甜品一律半价
Eat it, Cinnabon.
吃屎吧 肉桂卷
Pear tart and a coffee.
梨子果馅饼与咖啡
Come on, I'm on a clock here.
速度点啊 我这时间紧迫
Who had the damn pear tart and a coffee?
他妈谁的梨子果馅饼与咖啡
Max, hurry! Five minutes, in and out!
麦克斯 快点 五分钟进出
Yeah, the one thing you don't have to explain
这世上唯一一件不需要你来教我的事to me is "in and out."
就是"进与出"
I need help! I never said I was fast.
我需要帮忙 我从没说过我快
All my high school guidance counselors did,
我所有的高中辅导员都很"快"
but I did not.
但我可没有
I'll go get John off break
我去让强哥结束休息时间
because my waiter still isn't here.
因为我们的服务员还是没到
This whole Middle East situation
这整个与中东的紧张关系
is just so inconvenient for me.
真是给我造成大大的不便
Okay, now we have a real situation.
好的 现在我们有个真的大问题了
You hit someone. Damn it, Max.
你打人了 靠 麦克斯
It's not about me. It's Sophie.
跟我无关 是苏菲
Her gown arrived from Poland
她的婚纱从波兰寄到了
and it's stuck in customs out here.
现在被卡在外面海关那里
My gown!
我的婚纱
My beautiful gown!
我漂漂的婚纱
Oh, my God! My gown!
天啊 我的婚纱
Wow. She is really upset.
看来她很不开心啊
Really upset,
是非常不开心
cause this isn't even on speaker.
没按免提都已经这音量了'
Yes, it's awful, but look on the bright side.
的确很棘手 但往好的一面看
Our certain to be hideous bridesmaids dresses
我们绝对丑死人不偿命的伴娘服
are stuck in customs too.
也被卡在海关了
No, those arrived.
没 伴娘服过关了
Damn it! First, it's the Middle East,
靠 先有中东问题
now those dresses.
然后伴娘服又来了
I cannot catch a break.
我真是一刻都不能休息啊
Wow, this place is packed.
哇 这里人好满啊
Remember us? Bonnie and Ronnie?
还记得我们吗 波妮与洛妮
We knew you when.
我们之前认识的
Hey, wait, uh, Ronnie,
等等 洛妮
didn't you say that you boned a guy in customs?
你上次不是说你在跟一个海关人员搞吗
That was Bonnie. I have standards...
是波妮 我是有节操的人
and he didn't like me.
而且他不喜欢我to be clear, I did have sex with the customs guy,
我解释一下 我的确是有跟海关人员上床
but not in customs.
但不是在海关里搞
It was in one of those family bathrooms.
我们是在家庭厕所里开搞
Look, is there any way you could help us
你有任何方法能够帮我们
get a package out of customs?
从海关那里弄出一个包裹吗
Wait... What bra am I wearing?
等等 我今天穿哪件胸罩
Oh, done!
没问题
John, we're leaving. You're in charge.
强哥 我们有事先走 这里交给你了
Max! We can't leave right now.
麦克斯 我们不能现在走啊
The wedding's not till tonight and we're in the middle
婚礼是今晚才开始 而我们正在
of a store promotion and we're losing.
店铺促销活动中 而且要输了
You know I'm gonna kill you, right?
你知道我会宰了你对吧
I just have to figure out how.
等我想好怎么宰就动手top contender is hooking your necklace
目前最有可能的是把你的项链
on the front gate and pushing up.
勾到前门上 然后让门往上升
We'll stay as late as possible.
我们能留多久是多久
Just pick up Sophie's dress box and hop on the subway.
到时候再去领苏菲的婚纱盒然后跳上地铁
Easy peasy.
轻轻松松
Watch the closing doors, please.
请注意 列车车门即将关闭
Why is nothing easy peasy?
为什么任何事都不是轻轻松松
Watch the closing doors, please.
请注意 列车车门即将关闭
I am watching the doors!
我很注意了好吗
It's hard not to. They're about to eat my box.
很难不注意 车门都要吃了我箱子了
Yeah, real funny, sir.
哈哈哈 好好笑
A girl said, "eat my box." grow up.
有妞说"吃我箱子[阴♥户]" 幼稚鬼
Jeez! How could a dress be this big?
天啊 婚纱怎么能这么大件呢
This is just the veil.
这还只是头纱
I have to get something out of my bag.
我得从包包里拿点东西出来
Hold this by yourself for a second.
你自己先扶一下
I can't find it. Here, take this.
我找不到了 给 拿着这个
What is this?
这是什么
A hundred dollars in change.
一百块钱硬币
We need it for the wedding.
婚礼要用的
It's a Polish custom to throw change at the bride.
朝新娘扔硬币是波兰的传统
Loose change? Live animals?
扔硬币 活动物
Is this a wedding or a cock fight?
这是婚礼还是斗鸡赛啊
Max, this is heavy!
麦克斯 这个好沉啊
What do you have to get out of your bag?
你要从包包里拿什么东西呀
Something important. What is it?
重要的东西 是什么
The rest of my Cinnabon.
吃剩的肉桂卷
Max, that's our competition!
麦克斯 那可是我们的竞争对手
The reason for our failure is that piece of crap.
我们业绩失败就是因为那破玩意
I mean, I ca
我是说...
Oh, my God, this is delicious!
哇靠 真好吃
No! Max, he's got the money bag.
不 麦克斯 他要抢我们的钱袋
No No! No, no, no!
不 不许捡 不许捡
That is our Polish bride money!
那可是我们波兰新娘的钱
Back off!
走开
This is not the day to screw with me.
今天可不是招惹姐的好日子
I'm at the business bottom
姐的业绩垫底
and I've had nothing to lose since 2011.
而且从2011年后 姐穷得什么都不怕了
Queen's Plaza.
皇后[变装]广场站到了
Yup. That's what would happen next.
是啊 之后就是给我儿子变装了
What's the hold up back there?
她们怎么这么久不出来
People are placing bets that I'm halfway to Reno
人们都在下注打赌 说我带着妓♥女
里诺也称"离婚之都" 在那住满六周即可顺利离婚
with a hooker and the wedding cash.
和婚礼的礼金在去往里诺的路上了
Relax. After that subway,
别紧张 经过地铁大战后
Max and Caroline needed some time to freshen up.
麦克斯和卡洛琳需要点时间梳洗打扮
They came smelling like that diner cheese
她们来时身上一股咱们餐厅
I tell you all is still good.
我说还"没坏"的起司味道
Hey, everybody!
大家安安
We look just like Sophie! I am so relieved.
我们就像苏菲的翻版 真是松了一口气
I thought I'd be way overdressed but I'm just under boobed.
我还以为会穿着太夸张 没想到只是奶太小
Yeah, we were in a hurry
是啊 我们赶时间
or I would have loaned her a cup of mine.
不然我可以借她一个罩杯
All right.
好的
Oleg, stop looking at us like that.
奥列格 不许那样打量我们
It's okay. I'm marrying you.
没关系 你们都要嫁给我了
You guys look like the Four tops.
你们看起来像四顶尖合唱团
美国五六十年代著名的黑人乐团
Well, two tops and a bottom.
两个顶 一个腚
Oleg, Sophie doesn't want you to see her.
奥列格 苏菲不想让你提前看见她
Jump on Chestnut and start down the aisle.
骑上栗宝走红毯吧
And Chestnut, I'm sorry, baby.
栗宝 对不起 宝贝
I know you never wanted to do drag.
我知道你不喜欢男扮女 玩变装
And, Han, you're supposed to take this
阿憨 你拿着这个
in case something happens in the aisle.
以防红毯上发生什么"屎"
This just went from best man to worst job.
我一下从伴郎沦落成铲屎郎了
What do you think, girls?
你们觉得怎么样 姑娘们
Do I look like a virgin?
我看起来像纯洁的处女吗
Oh, listen! I heard the tuba. That's my cue!
听 大号声响起 我该入场了
Go, girls. Go!
进去 姑娘们 快去
Oh, God!
天啊
Her dress almost killed us
她的婚纱差点害死咱俩
and now it killed Earl.
现在直接把厄尔害死了
Thanks.
多谢大侠
I thought I was a goner.
我以为要驾白鹤归西了呢
Time for the vows.
下面交换誓言
Bring the crowns!
上皇冠
And crowned is married...
戴上皇冠 戴上荣耀
with honor.
结为夫妻
Raise the crowns to their heads.
把皇冠举到他们头上
Better go.
快开始吧
This is as good as it's gonna get without a ladder.
没有梯子 最多只能这样了
I, Sophie Kachinsky...
我 苏菲·科臣斯基
take you, Oleg Golishevsky
愿意嫁给奥列格·高里彻斯基to love and to cherish,
从今以后 相爱相惜to have and to hold,
相互拥有扶持
never to leave your side
永远不离开你
til death comes to take me.
至死不渝'
I, Oleg Golishevsky,
我 奥列格·高里彻斯基
take you, Sophie Kachinsky,
愿意娶苏菲·科臣斯基to love and to cherish,
从今以后 相爱相惜to have and to hold,
相互拥有扶持
never to leave your side
永远不离开你
til death comes to take me.
至死不渝'
I pronounce you husband and wife!
我现在宣布你们正式结为夫妻
Max, now you throw the coins.
麦克斯 你可以扔硬币了
Long story.
说来话长
Wow, girl, your fingers work fast.
妹子 你手速好快啊
Must be from years of opening those 501 button fly jeans...
常年解501排扣牛仔裤的纽扣练出来的
Mine and others'.
不光自己的 还有别人的
Max, I'm done waiting.
麦克斯 我受够等待了
I need that piece of cake right now.
马上给我来一块蛋糕
We just had a close call in the air.
我们刚才在空中九死一生
So close, we gave the finger to the pilot
离死特近 近到我们可以对
in the plane next to us.
隔壁飞机的飞行员竖中指
We almost crashed,
我们差点坠机
and I didn't wanna go down screaming,
我不想一边往下掉一边嚷
I should have opened a daycare center!"
"我好后悔没开托儿所""
I usually go down screaming,
我一般"往下"时都爱嚷
You didn't buy me dinner!"
"你还没请老娘吃饭呢""
Bonnie, let's admit it.
波妮 面对现实吧
We're never gonna go for our dream,
我们永远不会去实现我们的梦想
just like we never went to get those colonics.
就像我们永远不会去做大肠水疗
If we really wanted our own business,
如果我们真的想自己创业
we would have done it already,
肯定一早就干了
like Max and Caroline did.
就像麦克斯和卡洛琳
You're right, we did.
你说得对 我们做到了
John, cut these two the biggest piece
强哥 帮我切两块最大的
of coconut macadamia nut cake we have.
椰子夏威夷果仁蛋糕给她俩
Oh my god. I think I just climaxed.
天啊 我觉得我高♥潮了
Well, then pull your panties on
那快穿上你的内♥裤
and slink the hell out like you usually do.
像平时那样赶紧溜
Caroline, I need to talk to you.
卡洛琳 我有话要跟你说
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Working! I'm worry sick.
工作啊 我烦恼死了
Bonnie and Ronnie out there just reminded me of something.
波妮和洛妮刚在外面让我想起一件事
I mean, besides two aunts drunk on vacation.
除了两个阿姨在度假时喝醉之外
We have our own business.
我们都忘了我们有自己的事业
The High isn't our failure.
嗨翻天不是我们的失败门店
We already have our very own failure
我们已经有一个自己的失败门店
called Max's Homemade Cupcakes.
就是麦克斯自制小蛋糕店啊
And if we stay here, we're building
如果我们留在这工作
someone else's dream, not ours.
那就是帮别人筑梦 荒废自己的梦
Also, if we stay,
还有如果留在这
your ass will be the size of a house.
你的屁♥股会胖得像一座房子那么大
I mean, when was the last time you felt happy here?
你在这最近一次觉得开心是什么时候
Like 30 seconds ago when you said this place
30秒之前 你冲进来说
wasn't our failure and I remembered I was holding
这不是我们的失败门店 于是我想起
another one of these in my other hand.
我另一只手还有一个可以吃
Let's get out of this airport.
咱们离开机场吧
We never have to see another Nicholas Sparks novel again.
再也不用天天看到白♥痴机场热门小说了
First, we have to get rid
首先我们得处理掉
of those two plane tickets to Paris.
那两张去巴黎的飞机票
Do we?
有必要吗
I mean, if we're gonna fail
如果我们注定失败
we can still do that after a week in Paris, right?
那去巴黎先玩一周 回来再失败也无妨
Right.

I'm so stoked! I've never been in first class.
我太兴奋了 我从来没坐过头等舱
Except, Max, this is coach.
不过麦克斯 这是经济舱
I got a refund on one ticket and traded in the other
我退了一张头等舱机票 拿另外一张
to buy two coach tickets and to pay for a cheap hotel.
换了两张经济舱机票 订了一家便宜的酒店
I'm so stoked. I've never been in coach.
我太兴奋了 我从来没坐过经济舱
And also so we have money to spend.
对了 还留了点钱在巴黎花
We should be able to do Paris for a week on $12.
我们应该可以在巴黎用12美元过一周吧
Of course, we can.
当然可以啦
What's the difference between coach and first, anyway?
话说头等舱和经济舱到底区别在哪里
The champagne.
在香槟
We'll be back with the good crackers,
稍后会给你们上好吃的饼干[笑话]
and I don't mean us.
我不是说我们哟
Well, partner, after all we've been through this year,
亲爱的 在经历完今年这么多事以后
whatever comes next,
无论接下来会发生什么事
I kinda feel ready for it.
我感觉都做好迎接的准备了
Flight crew, prepare for take off.
机组人员 飞机即将起飞
Hey, now you're humming.
现在换你在哼歌了
I am?
是吗
Hey, can I trade this in for a beer?
我可以拿香槟换啤酒吗


《破产姐妹》本章剧本下载