破产姐妹  第五季 第五集

2 Broke Girls S05E05

2019年8月12日 23:28 推荐到豆瓣

姐妹花弃嫌隙和好如初


Okay, that's Mookie for the rent money.
是穆奇来收租了
I just found two fives in the couch!
我刚在沙发里找出两张5块
Which brings us to 5, 10, carry the one...
也就是5块 10块 进位...
a new low.
进到了人生新低
Hello, I'm Murray.
你们好 我叫默里
Did you order Curry In A Hurry?
是你们点了火速达印度菜吗
I don't know. Is it paid for?
不确定啊 付过钱了吗
Yeah.
付过了
Then, yes, we did.
那没错 是我们点的
Max, you're awful.
麦克斯 你太坏了
We didn't pay for that.
我们才没有付钱
It's Indian food.
这是印度菜
We'll pay for it in three hours.
三小时后我们就会去厕所"付"出代价
Any samosas in there?
里面有咖喱角吗
You want some naan?
要来点烤饼吗
'Cause whoever ordered it ain't gettin' naan.
点这餐的人只能骂哇"烤"了
Did you guys see Murray with our Curry In A Hurry?
有看到火速达印度菜的默里吗
Nope, sorry.
没 抱歉
Just a heads up, the samosas are a little dry
提醒你们一声 咖喱角做得有点干
and also completely gone.
而且全被吃完了
I need all the energy I can get.
我需要补充大量精力
Sophie and I are doin' it 'round the clock.
我跟苏菲无时无刻都在床上大战
She wants a baby so bad,
她超级想怀上孩子
she even got an ovulation app on her phone.
手机上还下了一个排卵提醒软件
Sophie's phone has a fertility app?
苏菲的手机还有生育软件啦
My phone's so old it can't get pregnant.
我的手机老到都生不出屁了
Tells us when she's most fertile.
告诉我们她什么时候最可能怀孕
Actually, a little cartoon monkey tells us.
其实呢 是一只卡通小猴子提醒我们
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Overly curious George?
过度好奇的乔治吗
《好奇的乔治》是知名童书中的主人翁小猴子
Oleg, it's time. See?
奥列格 吉时已到 你看
The monkey's got a boner.
这猴子都一柱擎天了
I'm pretty sure that's a banana.
我挺确定那根东西是香蕉
It's yellow and he's holding it. It's a boner.
那根东西又黄 它手又握着 绝对是肉棒
Sophie, don't get your hopes up.
苏菲 期望别太高
We've had so much sex,
我们大战过三万回合
it's basically just steam coming out now.
现在基本上射出来的都是蒸汽了
Oh, you found the food. Good.
你找到外卖啦 太好了
You mind if I use your stomach as a tray
你不介意我用你的肚子当托盘
so I can eat while we do it?
你边"做" 我边吃吧
Do I ever mind?
我有介意过吗
I have to block out so much now just to get through the day.
我每天得无视超多事情 才得以度日
Wow, we have more visitors than
我们这里客似云来
a mildly attractive prostitute at Comic-Con.
比动漫大会上平凡货色妓♥女的恩客还多
It's Mookie for the rent.
是穆奇来收租了
Okay, Max, this time can you do
麦克斯 这一次可以由你来
the blow-it-up hand thing with him?
跟他做那个击拳爆炸的招数吗
I've tried it, but I'm just not good at hand stuff.
我试过了 但我"手上功夫"就是不好
Ask anyone at Yale PREP.
问当年耶鲁大学的同志们就知道
Just give it a shot!
你就试试嘛
You also thought you couldn't eat food that's been stepped on.
你也曾经觉得自己吃不了被踩过的食物
Look at you now.
你看你现在多行
Sup, ladies? Sorry I'm late.
女士们好啊 抱歉我迟到了
Some guy threw a cat at me.
有人朝我扔了一只猫
Who's gonna blow it up for me?
今天谁来跟我击拳爆炸啊
I'm not allowed to blow stuff up anymore.
我被禁止再让任何东西爆炸了
My parole officer's rules, not mine.
我假释官定的规矩 不是我
I know that was bad. I'm sorry.
我知道击得很烂 对不起
Is there a class I can take?
有没有学习班可以报名啊
I'll go get the last of the rent money.
我去拿最后那一部分房租
It's either in my bra pile, or I don't have it.
要么是在我胸罩堆里 不然就是没有
Take your time. We cool.
你慢慢找 没事
So, what kind of name is "Mookie"?
所以"穆奇"这名字是怎么来的
Is it short for something?
是什么东西的简称吗
Long for something?
还是什么东西的长版叫法吗
Max, hurry up, girl.
麦克斯 赶紧找
Okay, you should have $800
你手上应该有800块
and here's the last of it.
这里是剩下的尾款
Sweet. Well, I gotta go.
好嘞 我得走了
I got a tennis lesson.
我还有网球课
Caroline, wanna try again?
卡洛琳 想再试一次吗
Make sure you get the whole $825.
确定好825块都捡齐了
No funny business down there, gangsta.
小太妹别想偷偷抽回两张
825? The rent is 850.
825块 租金不是850块吗
No, always been 825.
没有啊 一直都是825块
What's going on now?
现在说啥呢
Max, why do you tell me the rent's 850 if it's 825?
麦克斯 你为啥骗我房租是850块
Oh, yeah, I'ma go ahead and--
好的 我先撤了
good luck with that.
祝你好运
You've been overcharging me rent?
你一直以来都多收我房租吗
It's not like that.
不是这样的
How is it not like that?
怎么个不是这样
Okay, it's exactly like that.
好啦 的确是这样
Seriously, Max, other than the rent,
说认真的 麦克斯 除了房租这事
what else have you not been telling the truth about?
你还有什么事没跟我说实话
You probably didn't even see Emma Stone at Costco.
你估计也没有在超市遇见明星吧
And is Max Black even your real name?
还有 麦克斯·布莱克是你的真名吗
It's a real name.
这是一个真的名字
Hey, in my defense,
为我自己辩解一下
you do have a bigger bedroom.
你的卧室的确比较大啊
That's because I sleep in the living room.
那是因为我睡在客厅
Can you just let this go?
你不能就让这件事翻篇吗
So I took a little off the top.
我就多抽了点油水而已嘛
Everybody takes a little off the top.
大家都会抽点油水啊
Look what God did to Han.
你看上帝抽走阿憨多少
Don't drag me into the middle of Pretty Little Liars.
别把我拖进你们俩的《美少女的谎言》里
I've got two ferrets at home with the stomach flu,
我家里养的两只貂在闹肠胃炎
and I don't need it.
我才懒得陪你们扯皮
Now everyone stop what you're not doing.
请所有员工停下手边没在干的工作
I'm calling an emergency staff meeting.
我要开紧急员工会议
Is this the whole,
不会又是要说
"Don't ice your junk in the food sink" thing again?
"不许在食物槽里冰敷鸡♥巴"的这件事了吧
No, I have a rule.
不是 我有一个规矩
20 warnings, then it's a dead issue.
警告达20次后 我就放弃那件事
This is about all of you.
这会议是跟你们所有人有关
We need to talk about diner teamwork.
我们需要谈谈餐厅的团队合作
Oh, our teamwork's fine.
我们团队合作很好
For example, we're covering for Earl
比如我们现在就帮厄尔打掩护
while he chases the ice cream man.
好让他能出去买冰激凌吃
Got me a Chaco Taco.
买到巧克力夹心雪糕啦
Everybody, sit down.
大家统统坐下
Why? So we can be eye level?
为啥 所以能跟我们平视吗
Good put-down, Caroline.
这句羞辱得好 卡洛琳
See, Han? Teamwork.
你看 阿憨 团队合作
All right, listen to our latest Yelp reviews.
好 来听听我们最新的点评网点评
Daryl B. Says,
达利尔B留言
"Sat in booth an hour before anyone talked to me.
"在卡座里坐了一个小时才有人搭理我
When someone did,
而搭理我的原因
it was the waitress asking me for water."
居然是服务员要我给她倒水"
I was thirsty!
我当时很口渴嘛
And Daryl B. Was real slow with that water.
而这个达利尔B当时端水速度慢死了
You don't see me Yelping about it.
我也没上点评网唧唧歪歪啊
I'll read one.
我也来念一个
Caroline C. from here says,
来自这里的卡洛琳C留言
"Max has been overcharging me $25 a month for four years."
"在过去四年里 麦克斯每月多收我25块房租"
That sounds made up.
听起来就像乱编的
So tomorrow night, I'm closing the diner,
明天晚上 本餐厅休息一晚
and we're all working on our team building skills.
我们大家去做团队建设活动
So no one cares that
没人在意
Max has been stealing $25 a month from me?
麦克斯每个月偷我25块钱吗
That's correct.
没错
Right this way.
这边请
What the hell is this place?
这里是什么鬼
This looks like the room I was kept in
这里看起来像我小时候
when that trucker borrowed me for three days.
被陌生司机叔叔借走三天时 住的地方
Did you overcharge him too?
你也有多收他借用费吗
You'll all find out where we are soon enough.
我们很快就会知道这里是哪里啦
All part of the adventure,
这也是冒险的一部分
and the mystery, and the--
还是神秘... 还有...
did I say adventure?
我说过冒险了吗
Oh no, this isn't one of those escape rooms
惨了 这里不会是那种密室逃脱
where they lock you in a room
就是把你们关在一个房间里
and you have to work as a team to get out?
得齐心协力合作才能逃出的地方吧
Welcome to the Escape Room,
欢迎来到密室逃脱
where we lock you in a room,
就是把你们关在一个房间里
and you have to work as a team to get out.
得齐心协力合作才能逃出的地方
And so it begins!
好戏上场啦
What? Us beating the crap out of you?
哪出好戏 我们暴打你的这出吗
Together, of course.
当然啦 是男女混合双打
Now let me get this straight.
让我问清楚
Y'all are volunteering
你们都自愿
to be locked up in a tiny room?
被锁进一个小房间里吗
See now, that's some white people stuff right there.
这真是死白人才会玩的玩意
It's a fun way for us all to learn
这是一种比较娱乐的方式
how to work together to solve a problem.
来让我们学会如何合作解决问题
If the group of us could work together to solve a problem,
如果我们这群人能合作解决问题
you'd be back in Korea.
你早被我们弄回韩国了
I'm in no rush to get home to Sophie.
我完全不着急回去找苏菲
I mean, I love her and she's a fox,
虽然我爱她这个狐媚子
but baby-making is brutal.
但造人过程太辛苦了
I'm so tired of having my legs up in the air.
我受够我双脚整天得举在空中了
How do you-- What do you--
你怎么... 你都...
How would that-- Let's just move past it.
为什么是... 我们还是跳过这话题吧
Sign these waivers saying that
请签这个弃权声明
if anything happens to you,
就是如果出了任何意外
it is entirely your fault.
完全是你们自己的责任
Nobody's signing these waivers. We're not idiots.
大家别签这个 我们又不是白♥痴
We're gonna read through all the fine print.
我们得逐条读上面的合同细则
- Done. - Here you go.
-好了 -给
Oh, well, I'm gonna read mine anyway.
好吧 但我要先好好读过才签
Caroline reads everything.
卡洛琳什么都读
She read the entire iTunes user agreement before she bought
她甚至把苹果无数页的用户协议读完了
Rihanna's "Bitch Better Have My Money."
就为了要买蕾哈娜那首《贱♥人快还我钱》
Wish I'd read the fine print
真希望我在当你室友前
when I agreed to be your roommate.
有先读过合同细则
Turns out, bitch do have my money.
我才发现原来"贱♥人真欠了我钱"
Do I have to escape from this too?
我也得逃离这个吗
I mean, is this part of the game?
这也是游戏的一部分吗
Is this a bad time to tell you
我如果现在告诉你
your horse masterminded the whole thing?
是你的马策划的这一切 是不是时机不对
Before we start, I need to collect your phones
在开始前 我得先收走你们手机
so you can't Google answers.
以防你们上网找答案
Don't look at my screensaver
别看我的屏保图片
unless you have a strong stomach.
除非你特别不怕恶心
I've seen lots of phones.
小弟我也算阅图无数
It takes a lot to shock-- Aah!
想吓到我是得...
Why are your legs up?
为什么你的脚在举空中
Ah, white light means it's a go.
亮起白灯就表示可以进了
Hey, hold up! Aah!
稍等
Oh, one second.
等我一下
You know, I'm breathin' harder
我喘气喘得比
than Paula Deen on Dancing with the Stars.
老年女星上《与星共舞》还厉害
Sophie?
苏菲
How did you find me here?
你是怎么知道我在这里
I told you to take that
我早告诉过你
"Find My Husband" App off your phone.
把"找出我老公"的软件卸载了
Yeah, well... I didn't.
我没卸载
Yeah. We're trying to make a baby.
我们正在努力造人中
Sophie, you can't be here right now.
苏菲 你现在不能在这里
This is a work team-building thing
这是我工作的团队建设活动
and you're not part of the team.
你不是我工作团队中的一员
- Right, Han? - She can stay.
-对吧 阿憨 -她可以留下啊
She does as much at the diner as the girls do.
她对餐厅的贡献跟她俩一样 都是零
Well, I gotta stay close to Oleg.
我不能离奥列格太远
You know, the monkey's unpredictable.
那只小猴无法预料
You never know when he's gonna demand intercourse.
你不知道它什么时候会要求性♥交
Well, that's a fun wrinkle.
有趣有趣
Okay, this is the whitest thing I've ever seen,
这是我这辈子见过最死白人的事了
and I've seen those shoes that have toes.
而我可是见过五趾鞋的人呢
Oh, hell no.
我了个去
I'm feeling angry, scared,
我感觉到了生气 害怕
and both of Max's boobs.
与麦克斯的一对巨♥乳
Is this our version of make-up sex?
那这算是我们版本的"和好炮"吗
I can't see a thing!
我什么都看不到
Here, let me use my pepper spray flashlight.
来 用我的防狼胡椒喷雾手电筒
Hey, I'm starting to like this now.
我开始喜欢上这活动了
Hey! Look at all those kooky light switches!
快看那些怪怪的灯开关
Let's try that!
快来试试
Whoever this guy is says,
不管这个人是谁 他说
"Choose correctly or lost five minutes."
"选错的话要倒扣五分钟哦"
Wow, you're no whoever that guy is, Oleg.
奥列格 不管"那个人"是谁 你绝对比不上
10, 20, 26 switches!
10个 20个 26个开关
What other things are 26?
还有什么东西是26个
Hmm, that's one more dollar than Max has been stealing from me.
26 正好比麦克斯从我这偷走的钱多1块
How about something a little more universal
不如举个更普遍一点
and a lot less annoying?
少烦人很多点的例子
There are 26 letters in the alphabet.
字母表里有26个字母
Thank you, Comrade Kangaroo.
谢谢 袋鼠同志们
Okay, 26 letters. Which one could represent light?
26个字母里 哪个可以代表光
Light starts with "L"!
光的英文首字母是"L"
Oh, wow, he's good!
哇 他真厉害
Too easy. It's Einstein
太简单了 这人是爱因斯坦
so the answer must be scientific.
答案一定跟科学有关
Wait, in Einstein's famous formula E=mc2,
等等 爱因斯坦最著名的等式E=mc2
the speed of light is represented by the letter "C."
光的速度是用字母"C"来表示
A...b...c. A B C
Oh, it's Alice in Wonderland themed!
是爱丽丝梦游仙境主题
I'll be great at this.
这个我在行
It was always my favorite story.
我以前最爱这个故事了
Sophie and I only watch the hard-core porno version.
我和苏菲只看过"真枪实弹"的黄♥片版本
Yeah, it was called Alice in Underpants.
对啊 那部片叫《爱丽丝淫游内境》
And our dentist was in it!
而且我们的牙医也有参演哦
That's enough of all your chatter!
你们的闲聊该结束了
It's time to listen to the Mad Hatter.
是时候听疯帽子说两句了
《爱丽丝梦游仙境》里的人物
I think it's the same guy as before.
我觉得是之前那个人扮的
He's a genius!
他真是个天才
You filled this room with illumination,
你们用光照亮了这间房子
but you are not done with this situation.
但你们现在走不出这房子
What rhymes with "Kick in the crotch"?
跟"踢爆你蛋蛋"押韵的句子是什么
To proceed and be done with me,
继续解谜 早点完事
you must answer these riddles three.
你们必须解出这三个谜语
Y'all know I'm 80, right?
你们都知道我80岁了吧
One: Take it out of the package.
一 从包装拿出
It goes in your mouth.
塞进嘴巴里
Chew it too long, and it will go south.
越嚼越久越没味
It's what Earl's doing right now.
厄尔就在干这事啊
Oh, Lord, am I peeing?
天啊 我尿出来了吗
No, he's chewing gum.
没啦 他在嚼口香糖
"Take it out of the package. It goes in your mouth.
"从包装拿出 塞进嘴巴里
Chew it too long and it'll go south."
越嚼越久越没味"
Gum.
就是口香糖啊
Exactamente.
相当正确[西语]
That wasn't too hard.
看吧 也没这么难
Put your answer onto this card.
把你的答案放到这张卡片上
Well done!
干得好
This Groupon has already paid for itself.
这张团购券已经回本了
Two: Arnold Schwarzenegger's is big;
二 阿诺德·斯瓦辛格的"这个"很长
Michael J. Fox's is small;
迈克尔·J·福克斯[演员]的"这个"短
the Pope has one but doesn't use it;
罗马教皇从不用自己的"这个"
Madonna doesn't have one at all.
而麦当娜根本没有"这个"
Dongs. The answer is dongs.
鸡♥巴 答案是鸡♥巴
C'mon, Oleg, I mean nobody can say for sure
拜托 奥列格 没人敢确定
that Madonna doesn't have one.
麦当娜到底有没有那玩意
Dongs aren't the answer to everything.
鸡♥巴不是一切问题的答案
I used to think that.
我曾这么认为
You know where that got me?
你们知道那使我走向何处吗
Pennsylvania, with no car.
宾夕法尼亚州 还没车
Schwarzenegger's big, Fox's small.
斯瓦辛格的长 福克斯的短
It's last names. The Pope doesn't use his.
是姓氏 教皇不用自己姓氏
教皇必须选定一个称号 不能用俗名
Madonna doesn't have one at all. That's it!
"麦当娜"这艺名里 根本没有姓氏
Correctamundo.
太对了[西语]
With your brain power,
你的脑子这么聪明
you'll be out of here in under an hour.
不到一个小时肯定能出去
Well, thanks, but if I was that smart,
谢谢 但如果我真的这么聪明
I wouldn't have spent the last four years
就不会在过去四年里
getting ripped off by my roommate.
被我室友当傻子坑了
Oh, come on, are you still on the money?
拜托 你还在计较那钱的事吗
Oh, my God, my sister lost both her thumbs in a combine accident
我姐在收割机意外中 失去两根大拇指
and she didn't talk about it this much.
她也没你这么叫苦连天
Ah, here's $25.
给 这里是25块
Let's call it hush money,
姑且就将其称为"封口费"
so hush.
封上你的嘴吧
First of all, this is $12,
首先 这里只有12块
and fine,
而且好吧
you won't hear a peep out of me anymore.
我的嘴再也不会说半句话
Fine, I don't care if we never get out.
随便 出不出去我又无所谓
All right, FYI,
好了 告诉大家一下
yeah, Oleg and I are gonna get really Amsterdam-y up in here.
我和奥列格要把这里变成色情场所喽
All right, we gotta get the hell out.
好吧 我们得马上出去
Come on, Caroline. Where's your sense of whimsy?
拜托 卡洛琳 你的奇思妙想呢
And don't say Max stole it,
别说被麦克斯偷走了
because that's getting older than Randy's accent.
因为你的牢骚♥比兰迪的假口音还让人腻味
Sorry, Randy, I knew you were a safe person to slam.
抱歉 兰迪 我知道你人好不介意被吐槽
Time moves forward. It doesn't go back.
时光一去不复返
You've got 15 minutes. It's 45 that you lack.
你们还剩15分钟 已经过了45分钟了
Come on, guys.
加油 伙计们
We don't need Caroline to solve these puzzles.
我们不需要卡洛琳帮我们解谜
This is the same team that was able
我们之前也协心协力
to figure out the Wi-Fi password
破解过餐厅隔壁
to the women's shelter next to the diner.
那间女子收容所的无线密码
Who said this?
这是谁说的
"If it was so, it might be;
"如果之前是 那可能是
and if it were so, it would be."
如果之前可能 那将会是"
The fat twins?
这对肥胖双胞胎吗
'Cause that made no sense
因为那句子根本不通
and they look like they get stoned a lot.
而他们看起来像是嗨高说胡话的样子
Okay, Oleg, drop your pants.
好了 奥列格 把裤子脱了
The monkey wants his banana.
猴子要吃香蕉啦
Caroline,
卡洛琳
if I have to see Oleg so much as honk one of her boobs,
如果我要看着奥列格 像捏喇叭那样捏她奶♥子
I'm gonna lose it.
我会疯掉的
I would help you, and be your heaven-sent,
我很想帮你 当你的天使
but you screwed me on the rent.
但你在房租上骗了我
What is it gonna take to make you get over this?
到底要怎么做这事才能翻篇
You haven't even apologized.
你甚至都还没跟我道歉
Okay. I am sorry.
好吧 对不起
Are we good?
我们没事了吧
You know what? No, we not good.
不 我们可有事了
Aw, come on!
不是吧
Fine, I'm the only one here who knows this story,
好吧 我是唯一一个知道这个故事的人
and I'm the only one who knows how to get out of here.
我也是唯一一个知道怎么出去的人
There, the rabbit hole,
在那 那个兔子洞
Alice went down and so will I.
爱丽丝跳了进去 我也会
That's it.
真是够了
This is a bigger bust than Max's future.
这事简直比麦克斯的未来还惨不忍睹
Just like Alice, I'm sick of being stuck
就像爱丽丝 我受够了被困在
in this upside-down world
这个是非颠倒的世界了
when your best friend lies about the rent.
你的死党居然会骗你房租钱
- No, you can't! - Oh, yes, I can.
-你不能跳 -我当然能
I bid you adieu.
各位告别了[西语]
No, seriously, don't!
不 说真的 别跳
Ooh, I'm next!
我要跟着跳
I don't mean to burst your bubble,
我不是故意要打击你们
but your friend's in a lot of trouble.
但你们的朋友现在有难
What I'm saying is:
我想说的是
that's not part of the room. That's just for show.
那不是房间的一部分 只是摆摆样子而已
You're not supposed to jump in it.
你们不该跳进去
I'm not next.
我不跳了
So that's not a cute rabbit hole?
所以那不是一个可爱的兔子洞吗
Rabbits? No.
兔子 没有
Couple of rats, though.
耗子倒有几只
This place is a deathtrap.
这地方真的好危险
Caroline, please tell me you're okay.
卡洛琳 拜托告诉我你没事
I can't, because I'm not.
不行 因为我有事
I'll use the emergency code to get us out of here.
我会用紧急密码放我们出去
5...9...4...7. 5 9 4 7
Okay, I'm gonna be real honest with you right now.
好吧 我现在真的要对你们说实话
I don't know the codes.
我不知道密码是啥
Help, there's something moving down here!
救命 下面有东西在动
I'm going in.
我要进去
Sophie, give me the pepper spray flashlight.
苏菲 把你的胡椒喷雾手电给我
All right, yeah.
好的
Hurry!
快点
That really does sting.
那玩意真的好刺
Okay, Oleg, now it's time.
奥列格 吉时已到
It's that beautiful moment
那美好的一刻又到了
where you and I are gonna make a baby
我们又要造人了
right in front of your coworkers.
还是当着你工作伙伴的面
Can we have a little more class
我们就不能有点档次
and wait till we get in the cab?
等上了计程车再干吗
What?
什么
We're gonna do it on top of teacups.
我们要在童话小茶杯上开干
That's pretty classy.
那可是相当上档次啊
What is happening?
这是什么情况
You know what?
知道吗
Spray some of that stuff in your mind.
把那玩意喷一些到你脑子里吧
Max, look.
麦克斯 看
Oh, that's why his leg's up in the air.
怪不得他要把腿抬到空中
I've seen enough. I'm out.
我看够了 我要走了
Ugh, I think I landed on what was moving.
我好像踩到会动的东西了
So that's dead now.
所以那玩意死翘翘了
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
天啊 你没事吧
Yeah, I think. Are you?
没事 你呢
Yeah.
没事
Wait, you said you weren't okay.
等等 你刚不是说有事吗
I meant emotionally.
我是指情绪上啊
I jumped into a floor hole for feelings?
我居然为了你的情绪跳地板洞
Well, my feelings are really hurt, Max.
我的情绪可是相当受伤啊 麦克斯
It's been four years.
整整四年呢
Well, I don't know what to do,
我不知道该怎么做
because like the Sad Hatter said,
因为就像疯帽子说
time goes forward; it doesn't go back.
时光一去不复返
I can't undo the rent thing.
我不能抹掉房租的事
I just thought we were in this together,
我只是以为我们是同甘共苦
50/50.
一人一半
We are,
是啊
and I should have told you four years ago,
我四年前就该告诉你
but I thought we wouldn't last a month.
但我当时觉得我们长不过一个月
But then we did, and then another month,
但后来一个月过去了 又一个月过去了
and I'm still not sure how this happened:
我现在也还不知道怎么发生的
we became best friends.
我们就成为死党了
Max, that's the first time you've ever called me
麦克斯 这是第一次不用讨好你
your best friend without a bribe,
你自愿称我为死党
and that's worth a lot more than money,
那比钱有价值多了
and you know how much I love money.
你也知道我有多爱钱是吧
Yeah, you almost ruined our friendship over it.
是啊 你差点为了钱毁了我们的友情
All right, come on, let's get out of here.
好了 来吧 咱们赶紧离开这
I'm not okay.
我有事
Searing pain, searing pain.
脚剧痛 脚剧痛
Ugh, I think I twisted my ankle when I jumped down here.
我可能跳下来的时候扭到脚踝了
Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
天啊 真对不起
You're right.
你说得对
Sometimes sorry just doesn't cut it.
有时候道歉完全没用
So how are we gonna get you out of here?
那我们要怎么把你弄出去呢
If you want me to carry you,
如果你想让我背你
you'll have to take off your boobs.
麻烦先把你的巨♥乳卸掉
Which way should we go?
我们应该走哪边
My sense of direction led me to being a waitress in Brooklyn.
我的方向感导致我在布鲁克林当服务员
You know what? Let's go forward.
要不就往前走吧
'Cause much like the time, you can't go back.
就像时间一样 只能往前不能回头
Also, the moving thing just came to and looks mad.
而且那会动的玩意苏醒了 看起来很生气
Go.
走吧
Max, I've never been this close to your butt before,
麦克斯 我从未跟你的屁♥股如此靠近
and it's spectacular!
你屁♥股真壮观啊
What's your secret?
你的秘密是什么
I'm 27.
我今年27岁
I really shouldn't be seeing this.
我真不该看这个
Can we please turn the lights back off?
我们能把灯关掉吗
Oh, God, help me!
老天 救我
Well, one good thing about being down here:
在下面有个好处就是
Sophie and Oleg are up there.
苏菲和奥列格在上面
Wait, why is the floor sagging?
等等 地板怎么在晃
Oh, my God.
老天
You know, I'm pretty sure that fall
我很确定这一摔
knocked the baby right up into me.
能把宝宝送进我的子♥宫里
Correction, if I could turn the clock back,
更正一下 如果我能让时光倒流
I wouldn't go back four years.
我不会回到四年前
I'd go back 30 seconds.
我要回到30秒前


《破产姐妹》本章剧本下载