Excuse me. There's a line, buddy.
排着队呢 伙计
There's two lines.
有两条队伍
No, no, there's one line. We're in it.
不 不 只有一条 我们排着这条
I'm just getting a hot dog.
我只想买♥♥个热狗
We're all getting hot dogs.
谁不是呢
What, you think there's two lines and we're all in this line
如果有两条队伍 我们会都只排这条队伍
you're the only genius that got in the other line
你是唯一聪明到排另外一条的人吗
Can you believe this guy Don't line up behind him.
简直不可理喻 别排在他后面
He cheated you.
他这是插队
Hey, shut up.
闭嘴
What do you want on yours, baby
你要什么
I want all the hot dogs, please.
我要买♥♥下所有的热狗
Yeah, I'm--I'm buying all the hot dogs.
没错 我全买♥♥了
Oh, come on, lady.
别这样 女士
And I'm giving them to the good people.
而且我要分给好人
♪Who's that Kicking it down the street♪
♪Who's that Kicking it down the street♪
♪Causin' a stir.♪
♪Causin' a stir.♪
♪Who's that I know that you're wondrin'♪
♪Who's that I know that you're wondrin'♪
♪That's her♪
♪That's her♪
♪That's her, that's her, that's her, that's her.♪
♪That's her, that's her, that's her, that's her.♪
♪Who's got the kind of charisma that♪
♪Who's got the kind of charisma that♪
♪The boys prefer.♪
♪The boys prefer.♪
♪Who's hot and you know that she knows it.♪
♪Who's hot and you know that she knows it.♪
♪That's her.♪
♪That's her.♪
♪She's like a summer sky. It's like some cherry pie.♪
♪She's like a summer sky. It's like some cherry pie.♪
♪And there is butterfly.♪
♪And there is butterfly.♪
♪Me oh my.♪
♪Me oh my.♪
♪Who flaunts her feminine magic.♪
♪Who flaunts her feminine magic.♪
♪That's her That's me!♪
♪That's her That's me!♪
♪That's Pam!♪
♪That's Pam!♪
The overly-confident morbidly obese woman.
自负又招摇的女人
This fat suit smells like corn chips.
这衣服闻起来像玉米片
Going again, please. Thank you.
再来一遍 谢谢
And this is the set of The Girlie Show.
这就是"The Girlie Show"
It's a real fun ladies' comedy show for ladies.
是一部迎合女性口味的女生秀
Hey, everybody.
嘿 各位
Look, here's someone you never get a chance to meet.
这是你们很难见到的人
It's the head writer of The Girlie Show, Liz Lemon!
"The Girlie Show"的主编 Liz Lemon
The Girlie Show. Hold on, I'll connect you.
女生秀 稍等 我帮你联♥系♥
Hey. What's up
嘿 还好吗
Hey, have you looked at that Cat Lady sketch
你看过猫夫人的段子了吗
It's still seven minutes long.
还是超出了7分钟
Yikes, okay.
好啦
Oh, and Standards has a problem with that Michael Jackson bit.
迈克尔杰克逊的段子反映还是不太好
But why
为什么
Apparently you can't say he's got a vagina.
显然你不能说他有阴♥道♥
Oh, it's--fine, I'll just take the whole thing out.
好吧 我会把所有事都解决的
Hey, you gotta tell that NBC page to take it down a notch.
让那个NBC接待悠着点
Oh, you mean Ken
你指Ken
Yeah, he just embarrassed me in front of a whole tour group.
对 他把我介绍给游客 尴尬死了
I'll talk to him. What is this
我会跟他说的 这是什么
Ah, well, you know how I hate it when people cheat or break rules
你应该知道我多讨厌破坏规矩的人
Yes, I do.
我知道
Well, I just spent 150 bucks on wieners.
为此我花了150块在热狗上
Atta boy.
好样的
Chumley
Chumley
The beverage situation around here is reprehensible.
饮料问题愈发严重
Oh, good morning, sunshine.
早上好 小甜心
Surely our massive conglomerate parent company could spring for a samovar of coffee.
公♥司♥应该给我们配一台samovar咖啡机
Yeah, or like a big coffee dispenser.
对 或者更大的咖啡机
That's what a samovar is.
那就是samovar所具有的
Are there other black nerds, or is it just you and Urkel
这里还有别的黑人书呆子吗 还是只有你和Urkel?
Uh, Cerie, do you wanna get some coffee
Cerie 你想弄点咖啡吗?
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
No
不?
Hey, Josh.
嘿 Josh
I need to change your Michael Jackson thing.
迈克尔杰克逊的小品要修改
Didn't you tell me you had a Jay Leno impression
你不是能模仿Jay Leno吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
没错
Check it out.
看好了
So, uh, President Bush is in the news again.
布♥什♥总统又上新闻了
Have you heard about this
你们听说了吗
No, Jay Leno.
不 是Jay Leno
The host of the Tonight Show.
今日秀的主持人
I thought that's what I was doing.
我就是在模仿他啊
So, uh, my wife Mavis and I like to go shopping for old cars.
我老婆Mavis和我喜欢买♥♥古董车
No, no. Like Jay Leno.
不 不 模仿Jay Leno
Like, "Hey, here are the headlines."
就像“接下来是头条”
You ever--you ever notice when you eat a lot of cheese, and you--
你有没有发现到当你吃了很多奶酪
How is that different from what I was doing, though
你们的模仿和我的有什么不同?
And I don't think you need to introduce the writers to the tour group.
不要把节目主编介绍给游客
I agree.
我也这么觉得
I thought they would find it interesting, but they really did not.
我以为会很有意思 但是完全不是那样
Well, Kenneth, just respect their privacy.
Kenneth 尊重他们的隐私
I promise I'll do better, Mr. Hornberger.
我会做好的 Hornberger先生
Sure you will.
我相信你会的
I just-- I just love television so much.
我只是 我只是太爱电视业了
We all do.
我们都是
Liz, they want you and Pete on the 50th floor.
Liz 他们让你和Pete上50楼
Who, Gary
谁 Gary?
Tell him I'll be up in half an hour.
告诉他我半小时后上去
No, they said now.
不 他们说现在就去
If they got cookies up there, grab some.
带点饼干下来
Ooh, and get them to pay for my Samovar.
还有让他们买♥♥咖啡机
Of course, I mean, I assume that's what we're meeting about.
当然 他们找我上去肯定就是为了这些事
What about, uh, Ray Romano Can you do Ray
Ray Romano呢 能模仿吗
Hey. God, oh. Debra.
天啊 Debra
There you go.
这就对了
My brother's tall. Right
我哥哥很高 对了吧
Are we in trouble or something
我们是不是有麻烦了
No way. Gary loves the show.
不可能 Gary喜欢我们的秀
Pleased with the ratings.
收视率也不错
Right. Of course. They love us.
当然了 他们爱我们
Where's Gary
Gary哪去了
Gary's dead. I'm Jack Donaghy.
Gary死了 我是Jack Donaghy
New VP of development for NBC/GE/Universal/Kmart.
NBC-G.E.-Universal-Kmart新上任的副总裁
Oh, we own Kmart now.
Kmart(低价超♥市♥)也是我们公♥司♥的?
No. So why are you dressed like we do
不是 但是为什么你穿得这么Kmart
I'm surprised you're renovating.
真没想到你会重新装♥修♥
This is such a nice office.
这间办公室原来就不错
It's a great office, but sometimes, you have to change things
是不错 但是有的东西如果保持不变
that are perfectly good just to, uh, make them your own.
它就不能算是我的东西
Please.
请坐
Ah, I'll call her back. Is she at the White House line
我给她回电 她在白宫专用线上吗
Great.
很好
Tell them I need a 4:00 a.m. tee off time.
告诉他们我要凌晨4点开球
Uh, five inches, but it's thick.
5英尺 要粗点的
Are you familiar with the GE Tri-vection Oven
你们知道GE三重火力烤箱吗
I don't cook very much.
我不怎么自己做饭
Sure, I got you.
当然 看得出来
New York, third wave feminist, college educated.
纽约第三代女权主义者 受过大学教育
Single and pretending to be happy about it.
单身且假装满足现状
Overscheduled, undersexed, you buy any magazine
日程超满 无性生活 会买♥♥任何一本
that says "Healthy body image" on the cover.
封面上写着“健康形象”的杂♥志♥
And every two years, you take up knitting for...
每隔两年 你会
A week.
度一个星期的假
That is dead on!
太准了
What, are you gonna guess my weight now
怎么 你还要猜我的体重?
You don't want me to do that.
你不会希望我那么做的
That knitting thing is uncanny. How do you do that
把这么多事情联♥系♥起来 怎么做到的
美剧 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表