本剧根据本·麦金泰尔的纪实文学作品《敌友难辨》拍摄
本剧是艺术创作作品出于剧情需要修改人物姓名
并创作部分人物和场景
如果我必须在出♥卖♥♥♥国家和朋友之间做出选择
我希望我有勇气出♥卖♥♥♥国家
爱德华·摩根·福斯特 1938年
1963年1月8日
January the 8th, 1963.
肯辛顿斯宾塞广场19号♥
Official statement of Mrs Flora Solomon
弗洛拉·所罗门太太的正式证词
of 19 Spencer Square, Kensington.
在开始之前...
Before I-I begin, erm...
我想澄清一下 我...
..I'd like to make it clear, I...
不是我去找军情五处
I didn't go to MI5.
而是你们来找我的
You came to me.
所有这些都源自一个私人的对话...
All because of a private conversation...
至少让我相信是个私人的...
..or at least one that I was lead to believe was private...
与朋友的对话
with a friend.
虽说听着好像不大可能
And, as unlikely as it may sound,
但我认识金·菲尔比已经很久了
I have known Kim Philby for a very long time...
而...
..and, erm...
我就是没办法...把明摆着的事
..I simply didn't put... two and two to...
我还是不太能相信...
I still can't quite believe that...
我非常遗憾自己花了这么多年
I very much regret that it has taken me all these years
才意识到他到底是什么人
to realise who he really is...
以及他所做的可鄙可恨的那些事
..and the despicable, hateful things he's done.
对不起 尼克
I'm sorry, Nick.
-我知道你一直视金为亲密的... -我没事
- I know you always considered Kim a close... - I'm fine.
没事
Fine.
你该知道所罗门太太给军情五处的证词
You should know, Mrs Solomon's statement to MI5
是最后一块拼图
is the final piece of the puzzle
可以证实戈利岑去年在赫尔辛基投诚时
that confirms everything that Golitsyn told us
对我们所说的一切
when he defected in Helsinki last year.
我看过他的交待文件
I read his debrief file.
他只提过一名身份不明的苏联间谍
He only ever mentioned an unidentified Soviet agent.
我有个小组正在待命 准备一早就去贝鲁特
I have a team standing by to go to Beirut first thing.
可你现在告诉我的则是 实际上
But what you're now telling me is that, in fact,
戈利岑专门指认金是叛徒
Golitsyn specifically identified Kim as the traitor?
军情五处的小组 那肯定搞不定
A team from MI5? That'll never fucking work.
金必须由秘密情报处对付 而不是军情五处
Kim has to be handled by SIS, not MI5.
-那不是发疯吗 -而我说秘密情报处...
- That would be madness. - And by "SIS"...
-就是指我自己 -彻头彻尾地发疯
- I mean me. - Utter bloody madness.
我不这么看 罗杰爵士
'I disagree, Sir Roger.'
目前来说 菲尔比必须
Philby must, for the time being,
被视为有潜力的线人 并加以培养
be viewed and treated as a potential asset.
他必须要由秘密情报处的人小心负责
He must be handled with care by an SIS man
为了获取外国情报
for foreign intelligence purposes,
而不是为量刑定罪而由军情五处逮捕
not arrested by MI5 for criminal prosecution.
请原谅 但...10年前
Forgive me, but... ten years ago,
当军情五处怀疑菲尔比
when MI5 suspected Philby
剑桥五杰 苏联从第二次世界大战开始
在英国的五名双重间谍
已知的四人除上述三人外还有安东尼·布朗特
协助了伯吉斯和麦克莱恩逃亡莫斯科时
of helping Burgess and Maclean escape to Moscow,
我记得你...
you, as I recall...
当时是他最坚定的盟友
..were his staunchest ally.
因此 我再说一遍...
So, I'll say it again -
派你去贝鲁特会是个天大的错误
sending you to Beirut would be a colossal mistake.
你好 金
Hello, Kim.
我正希望能是你
I rather thought it would be you.
敌 友 难 辨
第一章 打拍子
八天后
1963年2月1日
1963年1月26日 8点42分
1963年1月26日 8点42分
绝密 仅限军情五处内部 局长 十万火急
1963年1月26日 8点42分
绝密 仅限军情五处内部 局长 十万火急
1963年1月26日 8点42分
绝密 仅限军情五处内部 局长 十万火急
怀疑金·菲尔比叛逃去了苏联
在贝鲁特已知与菲尔比
最后联♥系♥的人是尼古拉斯·艾利奥特(秘密情报处)
局长批准立即展开调查
你肯定希望自己还在贝鲁特
Bet you wish you were still in Beirut.
去左舷 还有20分钟就到码头了[俄语]
E! Zakhodim v port. Dvadtsat' minut do stykovki.
麻烦讲英语
In English, please.
在苏联 说俄语
Russia, huh? Russia!
我们能把人送上...太空 但是
We can send a man... into space, but...
我建议你别把门关得那么严
I wouldn't shut that all the way again if I were you.
好吧 还有别的房♥间能给我用吗...
Oh, right. Well, is there another room I can use...?
是潮气
It's the damp.
把木头给涨大了
Expands the wood, see.
恐怕就这一间了
This is all there is, I'm afraid.
别忘了 八点开幕
Don't forget, curtain's at eight.
什么剧
'What theatre?'
告诉你就透露了 没有惊喜了
'That'd be telling. Spoil the surprise.
不过你还挺滑头
'Nice try, though.'
-去吧 -我们会挺过去的
- Go. - 'We'll get through this.
我相信你
'I believe in you.'
吻我
Kiss me.
-别说我们输了 -输什么了
- Don't tell me - we lost. - What?
板球啊 蒂姆 板球
The cricket, Tim, the cricket.
其实打平了
Actually, it was a draw.
英格兰四局均分223分
England were 223 for four.
多亏巴林顿有134分才没出局
Thanks to Barrington, who was 134, not out.
用力推...
Give it a good, hard...
总是忘记这一点 按说我早该知道了
Always forget about that. You think I'd know by now.
艾利奥特先生
Mr Elliott.
如果我记得没错
It's been like that as long as I can remember.
你一定是托马斯太太
You must be Mrs Thomas...
-你好 -隶属于著名军情五处
- How do you do? - ...of MI5 fame.
也没有
Hardly.
怎么了
What?
-我们还需要把椅子 -请留步
- We need another chair. - Hello?
-你好 -你好
- How do you do? - Hello.
我是蒂姆·米尔恩
Tim Milne.
上面指示我单独盘问艾利奥特先生
My instructions are to debrief Mr Elliott alone.
你必须明白 托马斯太太
Well, what you need to understand, Mrs Thomas,
艾利奥特先生是秘密情报处最受尊敬的官员
is that Mr Elliott is one of SIS's most respected officers,
C让我来旁听
and C has asked me to sit in
确保一切...
and make sure that everything is, er...
-你懂的... -妥当
- ...you know... - Tickety-boo.
-我可以说一句吗 -但讲无妨
- May I speak freely? - In this building.
上面给我的命令是单独盘问艾利奥特先生
My orders are to debrief Mr Elliott alone
秘密情报处不得参与或从旁协助
with no SIS involvement or assistance,
但如果你需要进一步解释
but should you need clarification,
请拨♥打♥
I'm to ask you to...
这个号♥码
...call this number.
在你离开前 你们中有谁
Before you go, is there someone here...
可以修一下那扇门吗
...who might be able to do something about that door?
你去吧
There's a good fella.
艾利奥特先生 首先我想说我很抱歉
Mr Elliott, I'd like to begin by saying how sorry I am.
我知道这对你和情报局的其他人来说很痛苦
I realise how painful this must be for you and everyone else here
你们把菲尔比先生当做朋友...
at the Intelligence Service who counted Mr Philby as a friend...
和可信任的同事...
...and trusted colleague...
已有很长时间了
...for such an awfully long time.
你是有点诺森伯兰口音吗
Is that Northumberland I hear?
你和菲尔比先生是25年的朋友吗
You and Mr Philby were friends for, what, 25 years?
23年
23.
请你解释一下
Could you please explain to me
他是如何从贝鲁特逃脱的
how he was able to escape from Beirut?
我猜他是坐船走的
Smart money's on a boat.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
是纽卡斯尔...
Newcastle...
口音吗
...the accent?
艾利奥特先生
Mr Elliott...
我完全理解你可能需要一至两分钟
...I completely understand why you might need a moment or two
才能打开话匣子 相信我 我理解
to break the ice - believe me, I do.
你觉得现在可以说了吗
Would you mind if we now consider it broken?
"逃脱"这个词意味着
The word "escape"... would suggest
内政大臣 亨利·布鲁克
菲尔比当时正被关押 而他没有
that Philby was in some sort of custody, which he was not.
但我明白你为什么要这么问
美剧 | 敌友难辨(2022) | 导航列表