就是个笔记本
Just an old notebook.
是我做医学生时的无病呻♥吟♥
Trivial rambling of a medical student.
1917年时 我是幸福的
I was happy in 1917.
我被派往一座名为莫里耶瓦的偏远村庄
I was sent to the remote village of Muryevo
管理一家医院
to run a hospital.
出什么问题了
What seems to be the trouble here then?
我当年真的就这副德性吗
Did I really used to look like that?
当年的时光多么美好
Happy days.
医生 这位是佩拉盖娅
Doctor, this is Pelageya.
不要被她的外貌迷惑
Do not let her distract you.
我不会的
No, I...won't.
我觉得吗♥啡♥貌似不管用
You know, I don't think the morphine is working.
我是医生 我能应付
I am a doctor, I can handle it.
你觉得你不会上瘾 因为你没试过
You only think you can because you've never taken it.
获释
真棒
Fantastic.
我还瘦了
I've lost weight, too.
有皮带或绳子什么的吗
You don't have a belt, or piece of rope or something, do you?
当然了 怕我...
Of course, because of...
没事 我理解
Right. I understand.
别担心
No that you have to worry about me.
我都治好了
I'm healed.
如果不是我当时吐了
If it wasn't for this vomit,
我就会噎死了
I would've choked to death.
现在我有更多时间来写小说了
Now, I'll have so much more time to write.
莫里耶瓦 1918年
好了
Come on.
你这么哭她也回不来啊
Crying's not gonna bring her back.
但她才十一岁
But she was only 11.
她活的可比她哥哥长
She outlasted her brother.
是啊 她是活的长些
Aye. That she did.
佩拉盖娅当时不得不毙了可怜的尼克莱
Pelageya had to shoot poor Nicolai.
马的球节如果断了
Once a horse breaks her fetlock...
我觉得应该是断了
I'm pretty sure it was broken.
至少也扭伤了
It was definitely sprained.
谁都有不顺的时候
We all have our off days.
别对自己这么苛责 安娜
You're too hard on yourself, Anna.
你也没有办法
There was nothing else you could've done.
毕竟她就是匹马啊
And besiedes, it was only a horse.
谁在乎一匹马的死活
Who cares about a horse?
她是一个真正的朋友
She was a true friend.
比大多数人都更像个人
With a heart more human than most people.
这是好事 我们接下来几周汤里都有料了
It's a good thing, the soup would be thicker for weeks to come.
走吧 医生 去给你清理一下
Come, doctor, let's clean you up.
你一身马内脏的臭气
You reek of horse inners.
给你 米卡
Here you go, Mika.
谢谢
Thank you.
上帝 这味道 真难闻死了
God, that smell, it's worse than the devil.
我在格兰贝洛夫卡买♥♥的
I got it in Grabilovka.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
我都不知道他们那儿有香水店
I didn't realise they had a perfumery.
是没有
They, don't.
但那儿的铁匠兜售大部分的原料
But, the blacksmith there sells most of the ingredients.
是啊 我是觉得闻到了一丝...
Yes, I thought I detected a...
一抹...
a subtle hint of...
是泥煤吗
was that peat?
也是格兰贝洛夫卡买♥♥的
Grabilovka?
我先把夜壶倒了
I'll empty the chamber pot.
话说 佩拉盖娅
You know, Pelageya.
你最近常来这里
You have been spending a lot of time here recently. And...
我希望这里能像我们的家一样
I do want this to feel like our home.
或许我们该装个便桶
Perhaps we should... put in a commode.
-你说安娜不知道吧 -什么
- You don't think Anna knows, do you? - What?
就是你...
About you and the...
什么
What?
-谁都有不顺的时候 -她说的不是我
- We all have our off days. - She wasn't talking about me.
-可你一直在笑 -那匹马很好笑
- You did giggle a lot. - It was a funny horse.
我知道 可你保证过手术前不那么做的
I know, but I thought you promise not to, before an operation.
对 而且我也没有啊
Yes, I did and I haven't.
我就注射了浓度1%的针剂
It was only a 1% solution.
而且当时外面天寒地冻
It was really cold out there.
难道我要戴着海豹皮手套出去做手术吗
What do you expect me to do? Operate in sealskin mittens?
当然不是了 米卡
No, Mika. Of course not.
抱歉
Sorry.
你也知道病人死了我心情会很糟
You know what I'm like after I lose a patient.
-这样真好 -是啊
- This is nice. - Yes.
多亏了你 明天床垫里就能添些干草了
And tomorrow we will have more hay for the mattress, thanks to you.
谁都有不顺的时候 医生
We all have our off days, doctor.
利奥波德·利奥波德维奇
Leopold Leopoldovich
治马从未失手过
never lost a horse.
-这个浓度是百分之几 -3%
- Well, what percent solution is that? - 3.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我来吧
Here, let me.
我从没想到在这里会感到开心
I didn't think, I'd ever be happy here.
可我确实很开心 而这都是因为你
But I am, and it's because of you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你好啊
Hello.
请随意
Help yourself.
不 我不用 谢谢
No, not for me. Thank you.
不过我想喝杯茶
I will have a tea, though.
茶壶哪去了
What happened to samovar?
我卖♥♥了
I sold it.
好吧
Not a problem.
书也卖♥♥了吗 多德莱恩的还留着
The books, too? I see you kept the Doderlein.
还有土耳其情♥色♥书
And the Turkish erotica.
没关系的
Absolutely not a problem.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
不是还好 是更好
No, I'm not. I'm better.
比"还好"还好
Better than all right.
好得不得了
I'm amazing.
-抽鸦♥片♥了吗 -新鲜空气
- Opium? - Air.
取之不尽 可以永远沉醉其中
It never runs out, and you never come down.
这什么怪味
That's not air.
我不是把你崩了吗
Didn't I shoot you?
把你扔在雪地里喂狼了
I thought I left you for the wolves, and they ate you.
好了
There, there.
你要给我读睡前故事吗
You gonna read me a bedtime story?
人无法逃避过去
A man cannot run from his past.
听着就没劲
That's a boring story.
22日周一 早起呕吐
Monday the 22nd, vomiting in the morning.
注射了三针1%的吗♥啡♥
3 syringes shots of 1% solution.
感觉好点了
Felt better.
对H实施手术 H不治身亡
Operated on H, H died.
你知道H是匹马吧
You do know that H is a horse?
H是马吗
H was a horse?
那也是条生命
Still, it was a life.
第一次因注射吗♥啡♥导致死亡
And the first to be lost of morphine.
你不是要原谅我吧
You're not going to forgive me, are you?
是要原谅你
Yes, yes I am.
你不是信教了吧
Don't tell me you found religion.
不 我是心如止水
No, I have found peace.
我也是
Me too.
早上好 医生
Morning, doctor.
你还撑得住吧
What's left of it.
听说你不太舒服
Feeling unwell, I hear?
-是啊 -不那么烫了
- Ah, yes. - His temperature dropped down.
我只是说你不太舒服 又不是染上伤寒要死了
Said you're under the weather not dying of typhus.
怎么回事
What's going on?
地方要来检查了
A zemstvo inspection.
什么 现在吗
What? Now?
随时会到了 急件 五周前发出的
Could be anytime. They sent this urgent dispatch 5 weeks ago.