美剧 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表
《殊途同归-威利》
第一季 第一集
-喂 -我准备今晚告诉他
- Hi. - I'm telling him tonight.
不是今晚就离开他
I'm not leaving him tonight,
-只是告诉他我要离开他 -好
- I'm telling him I'm leaving him. - Right.
你会跟卡梅尔说 你要离开她吗
You'll tell Carmel you'll leaving her?
会的
Yeah.
今晚跟她说吗
You'll tell her tonight?
好
Yeah.
什么时候说
What time?
我不知道
I don't know.
不然我们同时跟他们说吧
I thought we could tell them at the same time.
我告诉杰夫 而你同时也跟卡梅尔说
I tell Geoff and you tell Carmel at exactly the same time.
只要知道你也在说
I could do it that way.
-我就能大胆说出口了 -好
- If I know you're doing it too. - Right.
那几点呢
What time?
你决定
You choose.
六点半
Half six.
当播音员说到
When the woman cays,
"接下来敬请收看BBC新闻现场节目"
"And now it's time to join the BBC news teams Where You Are."
-我们就说 -好
- We tell them then. - Right.
你保证会说吗
You'll do it?
我保证
Yes.
-挂了 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
-他是最棒的 -他是利物浦人
- He's the best! - He's a Scouser!
一切足球运动员的优秀品质 他都具备
Everything you look for in a footballer, he's got.
你觉得哪个利物浦人会...
You think any Scousers are talking like....?
你会跟卡梅尔说 你要离开她吗
You'll tell Carmel you're leaving her?
我们同时跟他们说吧
We could tell them at the same time.
明后天天气还有点不确定
Now, there's a bit of uncertainty about this forecast,
所以你有什么计划的话...
so if you are planning something...
今晚跟她说吗
You'll tell her tonight?
这里的天气最晴朗...
..The best of the brighter weather...
接下来敬请收看BBC新闻现场节目
"And now it's time to join the BBC news teams Where You Are."
别再谈什么足球了
Put the ball away!
别谈足球了
Put the ball away!
什么事
What is it?
我们要结婚了 老爸
We're getting married, Dad.
接下来敬请收看BBC新闻现场节目 再见
'It's time to join the BBC's news teams Where You Are. Goodbye.'
如果你没意见的话
If that's OK with you?
-好 什么时候 -下个月
- Yeah. When? - Next month.
-准备在教堂办吗 -对
- Church and all that? - Yeah.
我没办法开口
I couldn't do it.
-为什么 -见面跟你说
- Why not? - I'll tell you when we meet.
见面
When we meet?
-你说了吗 -说了
- Did you do it? - Yes.
你告诉他了吗
You told him?
是的
Yes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
就是这里 不大不小刚刚好
So here we go. Not too big, not too small.
八张圆桌 每桌十人
Eight round tables, ten per table.
后面是一张长桌 新郎新娘坐那里
And then a long one at the back for bride and groom,
还有双方父母和伴郎伴娘
parents, bridesmaids, best man.
晚上还可以再添几张桌子来
We can bring some more in in the evening.
-很不错 -劳拉觉得呢
- Lovely. - Laura?
皇冠酒店楼上就可以了 老爸
Upstairs at the Crown would do me, Dad.
先别说皇冠酒店 你觉得这里怎样
Never mind the Crown. What about here?
太棒了
It's perfect.
钱怎么付
How do I pay?
先付三分之一 其余婚礼当天付清
A third now, and then the rest on the day.
-支票可以吗 -可以
- Cheque OK? - Yeah.
你♥爸♥在哪里工作
What does he do, your dad?
城里的贝瑞特公♥司♥
Barrett's in town.
-商店还是仓储 -都有
- Shop or warehouse? - Both.
公♥司♥是他家开的 老爸
He owns it, Dad.
-他家开的 -对
- Owns it?! - Yeah.
这么说不算穷♥人♥咯
Not exactly on the bones of his arse, then?
不算
No.
等我们一下 我俩很快就出来
Will you wait for us, please? We'll be two minutes.
你们不来一起用餐
You're not staying with us?
不了 我们要进城
No, we're going into town.
这位是我父亲戈登 这位是梅芙
This is my dad Gordon, and Maeve.
这是威利和卡梅尔
Dad and Maeve, this is Willy and Carmel.
-幸会幸会 -很高兴认识你们
- Nice to meet you. - Good to know you
-慢用 -回见
- Enjoy. - See ya.
玩得开心点
Have a good time.
喝什么 卡梅尔
Drink, Carmel?
不 我用餐时再喝吧
No, I'll wait for the wine.
-威利呢 -苏格兰威士忌
- Willy? - Scotch.
-晚餐我请 -我来吧
- I'm paying for the meal. - You're not.
不 一定得我请
No, I am definitely paying.
所以我要点一大杯威士忌
I'm paying so I'll have a scotch. Large one.
好吧
Ok.
你没说到点子上 你说为什么派他们去
I think you're missing the point. When you ask why they're there,
-为什么让小伙子们去... -还有女人
- why our young men are there... - And women.
当然还有女人 他们都是去送死的
And women, women too. They're there to die.
他们不是去打胜仗的
They're not there to win.
占领敌人阵地 打击塔♥利♥班♥的事情不归他们
They're not there to gain ground or to defeat the Taliban.
这都归美国大兵去管 真是谢谢他们了
The Yanks will take care of that, thanks very much.
我们就是去送死的
We're there to die.
这样美♥国♥佬♥就可以跟他们的国民说
So that the Yanks can say to their people,
"瞧 我们并不是孤军奋战 还有英国人呢"
"Look, we're not alone. It's not just us, it's the Brits as well."
你们想象一下 要是我们兵强马壮
Just imagine, right, that by some wonderful feat of soldiering
不损一兵一卒就能横扫千军
we managed to get through it all without losing a man.
你以为美♥国♥佬♥会叫好吗 不可能
Do you think the Yanks'd say "Well done"? No way.
他们会说 "活见鬼 你们在做什么"
They'd say, "What the hell are you playing at?
"你们该死 混♥蛋♥ 你们就该来送死"
"You've got to die, you bastards. You've got to die!"
你去过泰国吗 卡梅尔
So, have you ever been to Thailand, Carmel?
没 不过我一直想去
No. I've always wanted to.
-那里很不错 -是啊 有口皆碑
- It's lovely. - Yes, everyone says so.
莫让我来的
Mo sent me.
-莫是谁 -这里的店主
- Mo? - He's the owner.
他不喜欢有人在门边抽烟 烟味不容易散
He doesn't like people smoking near the doorway. Says it lingers.
好 我这就抽完了 马上就好
Right. I'm just finishing now anyway. Just finishing.
好吧
Right.
这是《星际迷航》里的标志性台词
把我传送出去 斯考蒂
Beam me up, Scotty.
我也同意禁烟 不是说这个不好
I agree with the ban. I'm not knocking the ban.
但我们已是深受困扰的弱势群体了 真的
We're a persecuted minority, we really are.
我其实也赞同禁烟
I agree with the ban, by the way.
但我们必须去外面抽 在这儿完全没办法
But we have to smoke outside -- there's no facilities.
-我来 -还是我来吧
- I'm getting it. - You won't.
我来请 我点了威士忌和白兰地
I'm getting it. I've had whiskies and brandies,
-所以我来请 -喝点白兰地我还请得起
- so I'm getting it. - I can afford a few brandies.
我知道 但还是我来吧
I know, but I'm getting it.
经常都找不到烟灰缸
Often you won't find an ashtray,
类似的也行 那种装有沙子的
or one of them things, with sand.
也不算是烟灰缸了 反正什么都没有
Not quite an ashtray but anyway, you won't find one of them.
-对了 加10%的小费 -谢谢先生
- Put 10% on, by the way. - Thank you, sir.
那我们的烟头该怎么办
What are you going to do with the ciggy stumps?
我们还能怎么办 又不能直接扔掉
What are we supposed to do? Can't just throw 'em!
扔掉就等于乱扔垃圾 会被罚款
If you do, you're dropping litter and you can be fined.
不就扔个烟头吗 就当做乱扔垃圾罚你的款
People fined for dropping litter when all they've dropped is a ciggy stump.
-有问题吗 -恐怕您的卡已拒付
- Is there a problem? - I'm afraid your card's been declined.
-能换另一张吗 -当然
- Shall I have another go? - Yeah, course.
所以唯一符合逻辑的...
So the only one logical thing to do...
这张没问题 里面的钱多得是
It's fine, by the way - there's plenty of money in that.
唯一合逻辑的 就是把烟头扔到垃圾箱里
The only logical thing to do is drop your ciggy stump in a litter bin.
然后又会怎样
But what's going to happen then?
你把烟头扔在垃圾箱
You drop your ciggy stump in a litter bin,
垃圾箱就会着火
美剧 | 殊途同归(2010) | 导航列表