Wolves come.
狼来了
Breathe out when you squeeze the trigger.
扣动扳机的时候要呼气
Shooting ibex very bad. Big trouble.
射中羱羊是很严重的 麻烦大了
National animal. Dead. Big disgrace.
射杀了国宝级动物 简直给国家抹黑
The Tazbeks are kind and generous hosts.
塔兹别克斯坦人是友好慷慨的东道主
Their care and consideration for their guests
他们招待宾客细心体贴
is renowned throughout the world.
这一点也是闻名于世界的
Dollars. Proper money.
给够钱了 事情自然会搞定
What about when they find ibex?
那要是他们找到了这只羱羊怎么办
Blame the Frenchman.
要怪就怪那个法国佬
...absolutely within your sight.
绝对要在你视线范围之内
Absolutely straight, that's the way to do it.
一定要直视 这才是正确的方法
Bonjour. Missed again?
你好 又没碰上吗
Yep. Looks like it. Any luck yourself?
是的 好像是呢 你找到了吗
Of course. I've got it - the hunter in Bugs Bunny.
当然 我找到了 兔八哥里面的猎人
That's who you remind me of.
就是你和我说的那个人
What was his name?
他叫什么来着
Elmer Fudd. Exactly, Elmer Fudd.
Elmer Fudd 对对 Elmer Fudd
You must er... breathe out when you squeeze the trigger.
你一定有 额 扣动扳机的时候呼一口气
I tried. We can't all be so formidable.
我试过了 不是每个人都能这么厉害
英国驻塔兹别克斯坦大使♥馆♥
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Hi, Rochelle.
你好啊 Rochelle
Spasiba. Dosvedanya.
谢谢 再见
Simon Broughton - our friend at Global Human Rights -
我们在全球人♥权♥组织的朋友Simon Broughton
was arrested two days ago up in Besh-kara.
两天前在贝什卡拉被捕了
Oh, fucking idiot! We told him not to go up there.
这个蠢货 我们跟他说过不要去那里的
I know. They've brought him back to prison here.
我知道 他们已经带他回这里的监狱了
I think we should go and see him there, Neil, and soon.
我觉得我们还是马上去看一下他吧 Neil
So that they know that we know.
让他们知道我们知道这件事了
It's late. I'll have to call the Foreign Ministry.
现在已经晚了 我得打个电♥话♥给外♥交♥部♥
They can get us in.
他们能让我们进去
Isn't Jamatt on the hunting trip with the prez?
Jamatt不是在和总统打猎吗
Yeah. But I know his cousin.
嗯 但是我认识他的表兄弟
I was going to see Tanya. I'm sorry.
我原本要去见Tanya的 不好意思
But not even Broughton deserves to end up
但就算是Broughton也不应该沦落为
the bunk wife of some Tazbek gang boss.
当地黑帮老大的"压寨夫人"
Although it would give him
尽管这会让他
a powerful new insight into human rights abuses.
对人♥权♥滥用有更深入的了解
A toast to the mighty ibex.
为健壮的羱羊干杯
Great symbol of our nation.
这是我们国家的重要标志
The mighty ibex! Great symbol of the nation.
健壮的羱羊 国家的重要标志
Please tell the president that I very much look forward to
请转告总统说我非常期待
hearing his views on our new helicopter, Jamatt.
听到他对我们新直升飞机的评价 Jamatt
The rabbit never escapes!
到手的猎物不会飞走的
That's right. It never escapes.
没错 从来不会飞走
I gather the president has a detailed understanding of military hardware.
据我所知 总统对军事装备有深入的了解
I couldn't help noticing that the US ambassador isn't here,right?
我刚不经意发现美国大使不在这里
I do hope she didn't decline your invitation?
她没有拒绝你们的邀请吧
This is no place for a woman.
这种地方不是女人能来的
Hmm.
嗯
The ambassador.
是大使
How's it going? Surviving?
怎么样 还活着吗
Can you talk? Wh-where are you?
方便说话吗 你在哪
I'm in prison with Caitlin. My God! What happened?
我和Caitlin进监狱了 天哪 发生什么事了
No, it's just a consular visit.
没有 只是领事访问而已
Please don't. We've got the toasts.
千万别坐牢啊 我们在敬酒呢
Tell me the order of the toasts again.
再告诉我一次敬酒的顺序吧
Didn't you learn them?
你不是学过吗
Yes, I did. Remind me.
学过啊 提醒我一下不行吗
The first is to the great nation of Tazbekistan.
第一个是敬伟大的塔兹别克斯坦国
Yep. Start with an easy one.
行 第一个还挺简单
Second is to the president. Yeah.
第二个是总统 行
Third is the war one - to those who never returned.
第三个是给那些战死沙场的士兵
Uh-huh. Hang on. "Those who never returned."
嗯哼 等一下 "那些战死沙场的"
Fourth is to women.
第四个是妇女
Women - fourth. I always forget women.
妇女 第四个 我老忘记妇女
Then the president's family.
接着就是总统一家
Yep. No. Wait.
嗯 等等
Then nuclear disarmament.
然后就是核裁军
OK. That's a good one.
搞定 这个不错
Then the mighty ibex. Seventh. Don't forget that one.
接着就是健壮的羱羊 第七 别忘了这个
They take that seriously.
他们对那个态度很严肃
Believe me - I won't forget that one.
相信我啦 我不会忘记的
Finally you toast the huntsmen. And then the horses.
最后敬猎人还有马
And then it all starts over.
然后重新开始所有的环节
Have you eaten the ox penis or duck embryo yet?
你吃了公牛鞭或者鸭胚胎吗
What?
什么
Once you're through all that, the end is in sight.
一旦你经历过了 那就是快结束了
Look... er... can you phone Jennifer
那个 你可以打个电♥话♥给Jennifer吗
and tell her I won't be back tonight?
告诉她我今晚不回来了
Er, OK. Isn't that better coming from you?
好吧 你打会不会更好
I don't want her to hear me like this.
我不想让她听到我这样
I can hardly see.
我都快看不清了
No, no, you're right, I'll phone her.
不 不 还是你对 我打给她吧
You phone her. And I'll phone her too.
你打电♥话♥给她 然后我也会给她打
What do you make of him?
你觉得他怎么样
I like HER.
我喜欢"她"
H-hi. It's... it's me.
嗨 是 是我
I'm afraid I may not be able to make it home tonight.
恐怕我今晚不能回家了
Yeah. I think I suspected that a while ago.
知道了 我之前想到了
Are you OK?
你还好吧
We're-we're all being held hostage and slowly killed with vodka.
我们现在被扣做人♥质♥ 一点点地灌着伏特加
If I don't survive this, I want you to know that I love you.
如果我不幸身亡 你要知道我是爱你的
I will always love you. And you can have my record collection.
我永远都爱着你 你可以拿走我的收藏唱片
And my Canaries football match programmes.
还有我的诺维奇足球比赛碟片
When you die, I get everything anyway, don't I?
反正你死了之后我都会得到的 不是吗
Still out here?
还在外面呢
Just taking the air.
只是出来走走
Have you been sent out, excluded?
你是不是被赶出来了
Elmer, you bastard. I will not take this lying down.
Elmer 你个混♥蛋♥ 我绝不会认输的
The Elysee Palace will not take this lying down.
爱丽舍宫也绝不会认输的
Oh, don't be like that!
噢 别这样嘛
C'mon. I'll see if I can get you back in.
来 我看看能不能把你弄回去
I'll have a word.
我和他们谈谈
They wanted the names of my local contacts -
他们想要我当地联♥系♥人的名字
the people who drew up the lists of
那些列出名单的人
the missing or those who've been tortured.
名单上包括失踪和受折磨的人
Claim to have. There's ample proof and you know it.
证据呢 有很多证据啊 你也知道的
My arrest confirms that I was on the right track.
我被捕了说明我做对了
Simon, we warned you of the
Simon 我们警告过你
possible consequences if you went up there.
如果你去了那里会发生什么
...Shooting your mouth off.
口无遮拦
Whole families are being executed or burned in their homes.
全家老小都会被执行死刑或被关在家里烧死
The world needs to know.
这个世界需要知道这些悲剧
Though I'm sure you lot would rather they were kept quiet
虽然你们这些人肯定想封住他们的嘴
so you can get on with your grubby commercial deals.
从而继续你们肮脏的商业交易
Please don't try to tell us what our priorities are.
不用你提醒我们什么最重要
They're the same as always, aren't they?
一直还是那些 不是吗
I am personally hugely
我个人是非常
opposed to this country's human rights abuses -
反对这个国家滥用人♥权♥
as is Her Majesty's Government.
正如女王陛下的政♥府♥一样
So how long do you reckon until I'm out?
所以你们要想多久才放我出去
Your charges will be announced soon.
他们很快就会宣布对你的控告了
But you have to understand the limit to our powers, Simon.
但你一定要知道我们权力有限 Simon
There's an independent justice system here
这里的系统♥独♥♥立♥公正
which we can't interfere with.
我们无法干预
The days when we could get what
那些我们只要派出一艘炮舰
we wanted by sending in a gunboat are sadly behind us.
就能获得想要的东西的日子已过去
If you're very lucky, they'll make you sweat for a bit,
如果你运气好的话 他们会折腾你一会儿
then put you on the first flight home.