美剧 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表
♪ What you drinkin'? ♪
♪ 你在喝啥呢 ♪
♪ Rum or whisky? ♪
♪ 朗姆还是威士忌 ♪
♪ Now don't you have a ♪
♪ 难道不和我 ♪
♪ Double with me? ♪
♪ 来一杯双份 ♪
♪ I'm sorry I'm a little late... ♪
♪ 不好意思 我来的有点迟... ♪
Okay.
好了
♪ I'm calling in sick today... ♪
♪ 今天我要请病假... ♪
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
What's wrong with your bum?
你的屁屁怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Well, everything probably,
好吧 或许有什么
but I thought we talked about you knocking, Adam.
不过 我们之前不是说过 要先敲门吗 亚当
The door was open, Mum.
你的门就没关啊 妈妈
Well, fair point, mate.
有道理 小家伙
Someone's at the door, but I didn't... Open it, because I told you not to.
-有人在敲门 但我没... -没开门 因为我告诉你不能随便开门
Very good.
非常好
Hey. All right?
-嘿 -你还好吧
Yeah, good. Thanks.
嗯 很好 谢谢
Late, obviously,
但显然我要迟到了
but otherwise... How you doing, A?
-除此之外... -你怎么样 亚当
Good. Could you...
-我很好 -你能...
Yeah. Thanks.
-好 -谢谢
♪ I'll never forget you ♪
♪ 我永远不会忘记你 ♪
No.
不行
♪ They said we'd never make it ♪
♪ 他们说 我们不可能在一起 ♪
♪ My sweet joy ♪
♪ 我甜蜜的爱人 ♪
♪ Always remember me ♪
♪ 你可要时时记着我 ♪
Thought it was just a drink with a mate?
不就是出去跟朋友喝一杯吗
It is. Why?
是啊 怎么了
Nothing. You look great.
没什么 你看起来很漂亮
What? Is it too much?
怎么了 我是不是打扮得太过了
No, just not casual...
没有 就是看起来一点都不...
at all.
随意
Depends what kind of a mate it is.
这要看是什么朋友了
Female, glass of wine, bit-of-gossip kind.
就是一起喝杯酒 聊聊八卦的闺蜜
I hardly ever go out, so is it too much?
我都不怎么出门 这身打扮是不是太过了
Lou, you look great.
露 你看起来很漂亮
You look beautiful, Mom.
你真美 妈妈
Like a princess.
就像公主一样
Okay, I've got my phone if you need...
好了 我拿了手♥机♥ 如果你们需要...
Anyway, I probably won't be out late, but...
总之 我可能不会很晚回来 不过...
Just go and have a night out. We'll be fine.
你今晚就尽情玩吧 我们不会有事的
Enjoy yourself. Bye.
-好好玩 -再见
Bye.
再见
Another, please?
麻烦再来一杯
♪ She don't dance no more ♪
♪ 她不再跳舞了 ♪
♪ She don't dance no more... ♪
♪ 她不再跳舞了... ♪
Shit.
我靠
Sorry, I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going, um...
抱歉 真不好意思 我没仔细看路...
Uh, let me... Let me get you another.
我再...我再给你买♥♥一杯吧
Don't worry about it.
没关系
Excuse me.
你好
Hey, look, you really don't need to.
嘿 听着 真的没必要
I do.
很有必要
Especially as you're not being a dick about it.
尤其是因为你没有为此大发脾气
What can I get ya?
要点什么
It was, eh, the Macallan.
刚才那杯是麦卡伦
Little water on the side.
另加一杯白水
That it? Yeah.
-就这些吗 -对
Sorry.
借过一下
Oh, right.
噢 对
That's 12 pounds.
12块
♪ No, she don't dance no more... ♪
♪ 不 她不再跳舞了... ♪
Here you go. Cheers.
-给你 -谢谢
Sorry again.
再次向你道歉
Well, it was nice bumping... So, do you come here often?
-撞到你还挺好... -你经常来这里吗
Did I just say that?
我刚刚那样问了吗
You did. Oh, I did.
-是的 -我真的问了
You really did.
你真的问了
Anyway, I just moved into the area
总之 我刚搬来这里
and I thought I'd come for a drink.
就想着过来喝一杯
I mean, stupid really.
我真是太傻了
Like I was in one of those films where people just walk into a bar
就像电影里那种一个人走进酒吧
on their own and strike up a conversation with strangers.
然后就开始跟陌生人搭讪的人
Some people can though, can't they?
不过 有些人就是能做到 对吧
Just give them five minutes and they're the life and soul.
只要给他们五分钟 他们立刻就能成为焦点
And is that you?
你是这种人吗
Hardly. Nah, me neither.
-不是 -我也不是
So what's your excuse?
那你的理由是什么
For sitting here on your own.
一个人在酒吧喝酒
My mate Sophie blew me out.
我朋友苏菲放我鸽子了
Ah... so you knocked my drink flying just to have someone to talk to.
啊...所以你把我的酒撞飞 就是为了找人搭讪
Technically, I was leaving.
严格来说 我当时准备走了
Fair point.
好吧
Or maybe you saw me coming...
也许是你看到我走过来...
and engineered this.
自导自演了这一出
You got me.
被你识破了
Well, if that's true then you owe me 12 quid.
如果真是那样 那你欠我12块
Bloody Macallan?
什么麦卡伦
I've never heard of it.
我都没听说过这酒
It's Scottish.
是一种苏格兰威士忌
Like you.
你也是苏格兰人
I like your accent.
我喜欢你的口音
Anyway, I... better be going.
好了 我...得走了
One for the road?
走之前再喝一杯吧
Are you trying to get me drunk?
你是想把我灌醉吗
You can have a water.
你可以喝白水
Or some crisps.
或者吃点薯片
I'm just trying to get you to stay.
我只是想让你留下来
Why?
为什么
I like your company.
我喜欢你的陪伴
I'm not coming back to yours.
我不会去你家的
You're very direct.
你还真是直接
I just don't want any wrong signals.
我只是不想误导你
Well, mission accomplished.
好吧 你目的达到了
So...
那...
how about that drink?
要不要再喝一杯
Good.
太好了
So, erm...
那...
Well, thank you for tonight.
谢谢你今晚陪我
You too.
你也是
Yeah.
好
Now we aren't going home feeling like a pair of proper saddos.
现在我们不会觉得自己像个可怜虫那样回家了
I'm this way.
我走这边
I can't do this.
我不应该这样
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Forgive me.
原谅我吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Morning.
早啊
You just missed him.
你刚好错过他
Who? Your new boss man.
-谁 -你的新上司
What's he like? Young.
-他长什么样 -挺年轻的
Barely looked old enough to me, but maybe that's my age.
我觉得他年纪不大 不过 也许是因为我上了年纪的缘故
Though he seemed nice enough.
但他看起来人很好
He's a lot easier on the eye than old Plummer, I'll give him that.
这么说吧 他比那个老普鲁默养眼多了
Wasn't here long.
他也才刚来吧
They're in with Doctor Sharma. They?
-他们在沙马医生的办公室 -哪个他们
Wife's with him. She's a looker and all.
他老婆也来了 她也挺漂亮的
Good morning,xa0Sharma, Jones and Drumgoole, how can I help you?
早上好 沙马 琼斯 德拉姆谷格 有什么可以帮到您吗
You'd be surprised how hard it is
你们肯定想不到现如今
美剧 | 她的双眼背后(2021) | 导航列表