美剧 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
We're all hiding something, aren't we?
我们都在隐藏着什么 不是吗
From the moment we wake, look in that mirror,
从睁开双眼 直视镜子
all we do is spin our little lies,
我们所做的一切都是在撒谎
suck in that gut, colour that hair,
收敛锋芒 整理头发
twist off that wedding ring.
摘下婚戒
And why not? What's the penalty?
这样有何不可 又能遭到什么惩罚
What are the consequences, really?
后果又能怎样
"I'm only human," You say, and all is forgiven.
我不过是凡人一个 你说 一切皆可被宽恕
But what if some cruel twist of fate makes you something else,
但倘若扭曲的命运把你变成了别的东西
something other?
异类
Who forgives you then?
这时谁会原谅你
Byron wrote about Prometheus.
拜伦在诗歌♥《普罗米修斯》中写道
"The retched gift eternity was thine
"永恒" 这最不幸的天赋
"And thou has borne it well..."
是你的: 而你却善于忍♥受
Don't know that one.
我还真没听过
"...making death a victory."
把死亡变为了胜利
Such light date patter.
这话哄女人很有用
So that's why you became a nurse?
这是你当护士的原因吗
To help people experience the victory of death?
帮助人们体验死亡的胜利
I'm sorry. Is that what you asked me?
抱歉 我没听错吧
But you know what I mean, right?
但你知道我的意思对吧
That living thing,
活物
that breathing, living thing
有生命的东西
taking its last breath...
带走它最后一丝气息的感觉
it's gorgeous.
无与伦比
Every human spends a night or two on the dark side
每个人都有那么邪恶的一两天
and regrets it.
并因此悔恨不已
But what if you only exist
但倘若你骨子里只有邪恶
on the dark side?
又该怎么办
So, this is my place.
这是我家
Do you wanna come in?
要进来坐坐吗
I think I got a really awful bottle of wine.
屋里还有瓶很劣质的酒
How could I possibly say no to that?
我怎么忍♥心拒绝你呢
We just want the same things that you do:
我们的渴望与你们相同
a chance at life, at love.
带着爱好好活一次
We're not so different in that way.
在这方面我们并非那么不同
Sorry, were you expecting a cheese course?
抱歉 你不会在等开胃菜吧
Come on!
来吧
Don't make me embarrass myself.
别让我太难为情
And so we try...
因为我们也会尝试
and sometimes fail...
可有时会失败
When you're something other,
当你是别的东西
a monster
一个怪物
the consequences are worse.
后果可能更加严重
Much worse.
相当严重
You wake up from your nightmares.
你醒来发现只是噩梦一场
We don't.
我们却不是
Stanislaw's Mortuary.
斯坦尼斯拉殡仪馆
Hey, it's me.
是我
I need your help.
我需要帮助
OK, where are you?
好吧 你在哪里
You little slut.
你个小荡♥妇♥
Dr. Baker, telephone for you.
贝克医生 你的电♥话♥
Dr. Baker, telephone for you.
贝克医生 你的电♥话♥
Hey, you know, there's a better way to do this.
要知道 我们可以有更好的办法
Do what? Be a better monster?
做什么 当个更好的怪物吗
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
Or dignified monster.
或者是体面的怪物
You're joking, right?
你开玩笑的吧
You shouldn't have to run
你不必每次变身
into the woods every time that you turn.
都跑去林子里
Pretty sure the gang down at the
艾康诺酒店的伙计们若发现
wouldn't take too kindly to me doing it there.
我在他们的地盘变身肯定会对我不客气
So...
所以
So what about what I said?
所以我的提议如何
What about the apartment?
合租一套公♥寓♥如何
Yeah, it's perfect. That's a great idea.
很棒 非常不错的提议
Let's do that. It's perfect.
我们租吧 太好了
We'll have full moon parties.
我们会办个满月派对
We'll invite the neighbours over and eat them.
邀请邻里过去然后吃掉他们
Or...
或者
We can look after each other like normal people.
我们可以像常人般照顾彼此
Aren't you tired of punishing yourself...
你蜷缩在小旅馆钟点房♥
...squatting in hostels, and hourly motels?
惩罚自己还不够吗
Don't you ever just want your own bed?
你有没有想过有张自己的床
Besides, God!
而且 天哪
What do you do with a girl if you meet one?
倘若你遇到一个好姑娘该怎么办
And yet another gentle reminder
你还真会戳我的痛处
of how badly my life sucks. Thank you.
温馨提示我的生活糟糕透顶 多谢
Seriously, would you just think about it?
说真的 你真没想过吗
This could help.
这会起作用的
Both of us.
对我们俩都有用
How could 4 walls and a toilet possibly help this?
四面墙和一个马桶怎么能起作用
And for the record,
还有
reminding me I haven't had sex in the last 2 years--
你还提醒了我两年没跟人上过床
Hey.
你好
Total lie.
绝对是胡说
Sorry.
抱歉
No, he is. Please.
不 该道歉的是他
I am. I'm Aiden.
我叫 我是艾登
Hi. Um, Cara.
嗨 我叫卡拉
Josh.
我叫乔什
Are you new here or--
你是新来的还是
Yeah, I'm actually--
其实
I'm just filling in for... Rebecca.
我只是来顶替下瑞贝卡
She didn't show up in ICU,
她没在重症监护室出现
so they called me in.
所以他们把我叫来了
Welcome, Milady.
欢迎 夫人
Yeah, I'm actually just looking for the nurse's station.
事实上 我在找护士站
Do either of you know--
你们有谁知道
It's 2nd floor, left from the elevator.
在二楼 出电梯左转
Great. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
It was really great meeting both of you.
能认识你们俩真开心
Aiden, good to see you.
艾登 见到你真好
How you feeling?
感觉如何
Better, right? After last night, huh?
好多了是吧 经过昨晚之后
Pretty girl.
小美人啊
What are you doing here, Marcus?
你来这里干嘛 马库斯
You know, the grind.
苦差事
He's an alderman.
他是个市政议员
Big muckety-muck!
位高权重的混账
Yeah, Bishop wants us
比索普想让我们
to go after more people of influence,
招募更多有影响力的人
people of use.
有用之人
Well, you can tell Bishop that the hospital
那你就告诉比索普
is off-limits for recruiting.
医院是禁止招募的场所
Tell you what...
我跟你说
share him with me
你让我也吸两口
and we'll take him to Bishop together.
我们可以一同把他送给比索普
I don't drink live anymore.
我不再吸食活人的鲜血了
Since when?
从何时起的
Last night?
昨晚吗
Leave him alone.
别碰他
Yeah, sure.
好啊
Bishop will be so disappointed.
比索普会非常失望
He thought for sure you were back.
他原本很确定你归队了
Tell Bishop what happened last night was a mistake.
告诉比索普昨晚的一切只是个错误
Sure.
当然
Are you back in?
你归队吗
I don't mind cleaning up your occasional mess.
我不介意给你捅的娄子擦屁♥股♥
美剧 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表