美剧 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Last season on Being Human...
《我欲为人》上季回顾
Close it.
关上吧
Traitor!
叛徒
You can rot underground.
你就在地下腐烂至死吧
You did things... horrible things.
你做了一些事 很可怕的事
You're somewhere else? Limbo.
你在其他地方吗 是炼狱
And the pain!
很痛苦
It's like I'm trapped...
我感觉自己被困住了...
forever.
永世无法逃脱
I need to go to limbo.
我要去炼狱
I have to save Nick and Stevie.
我得去救尼克和史蒂维
Aidan? Josh?
艾登 乔什
I think I made a big mistake!
我犯了个大错误
It was you.
就是你
If you kill Ray, your maker...
如果你杀了你的转化者雷
you don't just cure yourself.
你不止将治愈自己
No, no! Get out! Oh my God!
不行 滚出去 我的天
You cure whoever you made.
同时还将治愈所有被你转化的人
Put it down!
把枪放下
Nora.
诺拉
I think it's a mistake
我觉得这是个错误
to let a Jewish werewolf loose on a crustacean.
让犹太狼人处理壳类动物
I said it. Really?
我早说了 真的吗
Yes. Great.
是的 好极了
Regardless of what your people think of shellfish,
不管你们狼人如何看待壳类海鲜
your knife skills are shoddy.
你的刀功也太挫了吧
Seriously, how is this better than just boiling it?
说真的 这样哪比直接煮了它强
This way is faster and it numbs the brains stem.
这样要快得多 而且能麻痹它的脑干
Oh, really?
真的吗
I think it does. It's what I've heard.
我想是的 我是这么听说的
There he is, future of medicine.
这就是他 医学界的未来
Well, as a way to die, that's not a bad way.
作为一种死法 那种方式不赖
I mean, it's not as bad as say,
不像有的死法那么惨
getting hunted down by a pack of werewolves for sport.
比如被一群狼人当玩物般虐杀
That's good times. Yeah.
那可是段好时光
You know what else is really a crummy way to go? What?
你知道更惨的死法还有什么吗 是什么
Is when you think your best friend is gonna meet you in the woods
当你认为你的挚友会在树林里与你会合
to help you kill Ray,
帮你杀死雷
and he bails, leaving you vulnerable and exposed
他却跑路了 留下孱弱的你身临险境
and dying alone in the woods.
一个人在树林里垂死挣扎
I think you're overthinking it.
我觉得你多虑了
The point is, we all have to die.
关键是 我们都得死
It's the natural order of things.
这是万物的自然法则
Uh, no, no. No, we don't.
不不 我们不用
We don't have to die.
我们不用死
Seriously, don't mess with Sally,
说真的 别和莎莉争辩
'cause she's very serious about the whole balance of the universe thing.
因为她对于整个宇宙平衡说是非常认真的
Oh, come on.
拜托
Like kill-you-in-the-face serious.
较真起来就像会当场杀了你一样
No. No, we don't. We don't have to die.
不 我们不用死的
Aidan, sorry, bud. We all have to die.
艾登 抱歉 伙计 我们都得死
Even you, sweetie.
即使是你 亲爱的
No, no. No, we don't. We don't have to die.
不 我们不用死的
We're not going to die.
我们不会死的
We're not going to die.
我们不会死的
We're not going to die.
我们不会死的
We're not going to die.
我们不会死的
We're not going to die.
我们不会死的
We're not going to die.
我们不会死的
I'm not going to die.
我不会死的
So have you had success before,
那你之前成功过吗
contacting the...
联♥系♥...
beyond?
逝者
You want very much to find your friend.
你非常迫切地想找到你这个朋友
I sense great love there.
我感受到了强烈的爱
How long has it been?
有多久了
It's been over a year.
有一年多了
I've called every psychic, medium,
我拜访过所有的通灵师 灵媒
ghost whisperer.
鬼语者
That's not really a thing.
根本就不存在那种人
I've called all of you.
我找过你们这行的所有人
And I--I don't know,
我不知道
I'm really starting to get scared
我真的开始担心
that it's too late.
这会太迟了
You need to open yourself.
你要敞开自己的心扉
OK.
好
Josh?
乔什
Josh?
乔什
Yeah?
怎么了
Are we doing we're doing this? Yeah.
我们要开始了 是的
All right. I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
We've been to a lot of psychics. Did I mention that?
我们找过太多灵媒了 我提过吗
I just want to say before we, um,
我只想说 在我们
before we begin...
在我们开始之前
I'm not, um...
我可不会
I'm not gonna buy a candle...
不会去买♥♥蜡烛
or tea.
或茶叶
OK. Shall we begin?
好 能开始了吗
I see...
我看见了
the woods.
树林
There-- there was a fight.
有一场争斗
Nora.
诺拉
A bullet in me is the same as a bullet in him, sweetheart!
如果我挨了子弹 他也别想活 亲爱的
Nora, he's-- he's right.
诺拉 他说得对
Shoot me, save yourself.
你快杀了我自保
Shoot me!
快开枪
Do it!
开枪
Now, Josh! What?
快 乔什 什么
Take the gun!
拿枪
It's the only way to cure both of us!
这是治愈我们的唯一办法
He's dying.
他快死了
That's why you have to finish it!
所以你得结果了他
What did you see?
你看见了什么
Darkness.
黑暗
And then laughter.
然后是欢笑
Yes, tears and then laughter.
没错 泪水和欢笑
What?
什么
Laughter always saves you two.
欢笑总是会挽救你们两个
I'm dead inside.
我心已死
I swear, if we have to go to another psychic,
我发誓 如果我们还要找别的灵媒
you're gonna be trying to contact me on the other side.
那在冥界跟你对话的就该是我了
But how else do people like us
但是 像我们这样的人
find people like Sally and Aidan?
还能怎样才能找到莎莉和艾登呢
You know what's messed up?
你知道这事糟糕到啥地步吗
I've gotten to the point where I think to myself:
我现在已经开始自言自语
"Well, my ghost friend, she's just in limbo,
"我的鬼魂朋友 她本来就在炼狱
"so we should be able to find her, like, no problem.
所以找到她很容易 完全没问题
"But my vampire friend, he's God knows where."
但我的吸血鬼朋友 他完全不知所踪"
Who knows if he's even alive?
说不定他已经死了
You have a candle for that?
点个蜡烛有用吗
Come here.
过来
We exist, OK?
我们是存在的 好吗
Sally, Aidan...
莎莉 艾登
they exist,
他们也存在
which means that we have to exist in a world
因此 我们必须努力活在这样一个
where finding them is a possibility.
能够找到他们的世界里
Yeah.
说得对
Come on!
快来
Sally, wait!
莎莉 等等
It's not gonna work.
这样行不通的
美剧 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表