美剧 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Last season on Being Human...
《我欲为人》上季回顾
I want to be with you forever.
我想永远跟你在一起
When love finds you again,
等你再次遇到真爱
you will not run from it.
千万不要逃避
I'm not gonna pretend
我不会假装
that what happened between us didn't mean anything.
我们之间发生的事毫无意义
I want you to turn me...
我想让你转化我
into what you are.
变成你的样子
What did you do?
你都干了什么
Run!
快跑
I love you.
我爱你
Something's different. I had a vision.
最近有些不一样了 我看到了一些东西
My wolf. He's still with me.
我的狼身 他还和我在一起
Josh?
乔什
You don't belong in this plane.
你不属于这里
I'm not going back to limbo. No, you're not.
我不回炼狱 你不会回那去
You say we're linked?
你不是说我们现在双生一体吗
I'll take you with me, I'll leave you there.
那我就拉你陪葬 我会把你丢在那
You don't know what I can do. Oh no, I do.
你不知道我能做出什么事 不 我知道
Sally?
莎莉
Did you take the magazine?
你把杂♥志♥拿走了吗
Where did you put the magazine?
你把杂♥志♥放哪儿了
OK.
好吧
We're still having a "me" time, huh?
你还是想自己静一静
You should at least schedule some treatments.
你应该至少安排几次水疗
I mean, since we're here.
毕竟来都来了
You can't take the magazine
你不能既把杂♥志♥拿走
and not let me have a salt scrub.
又不让我做去角质护理
Nora!
诺拉
He's getting faster!
他的速度比以前快了
He's hurt!
他受伤了
He's fine!
他没事
Some people go to Italy for their honeymoon.
有些夫妻会去意大利度蜜月
I bait my husband with a goat.
我却用山羊引诱我老公
I'm gonna pick up that shift tomorrow.
我明天要去上班了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I stopped by the house and took out the trash.
我之前顺路回家把垃圾倒掉了
This the only blood we have? Yeah.
我们就剩这些血了吗 对
When you were at the house,
你回家的时候
did you see any sign of Sally?
有没有看到莎莉的迹象
No. Maybe she saw we weren't there and... I don't know.
没有 可能是她看到我们不在 我也不知道
How far can she travel?
她能走多远
I guess anywhere, really, right?
我觉得她想去哪儿都行吧
Well, maybe she's gone for good.
也许她永远消失了
How can a ghost be gone for good?
鬼魂怎么能永远消失啊
Lots of ways.
方法多着呢
Did he do that to you?
是他把你抓伤的吗
Yeah, it's, um, it's already healing, so...
对 已经开始愈合了
And you really think he's getting faster?
你真觉得他的速度比以前快了吗
Yeah, but you know what?
不过没关系
I just need a bigger head start.
我只要领先他多一点就行
See, he knows these woods better than I do by now.
他现在比我更了解这片树林
Come on!
拜托
It's been 3 months.
已经三个月了
It was bound to happen.
也到时候了
When you're running him, do you think he knows?
你带着他跑的时候 你觉得他知道吗
Does it still seem like he knows it's you?
你觉得他知道你是谁吗
Yeah, absolutely.
肯定知道
Josh is still in there.
乔什的人性还在里面
Aiden, you have to run him 3 times a day
艾登 你现在每天要遛他三次
just to calm him down enough
才能让他冷静下来
to get him back in the shed. What do you expect?
回小屋里待着 你还指望能怎样
Nora, the guy is trapped,
诺拉 他被困住了
and he's scared and he's panicked.
他很害怕 很恐慌
I mean, imagine what it would be--
想象一下 如果是...
I know! I try to.
我知道 我努力去体会
Every time I turn,
每次变身
I try to imagine what would happen if the sun came up
我都努力想象 如果太阳升起来
and I wasn't me again.
我不再是自己会怎样
But I never get that far.
但我从来都想象不到
But when you're the wolf, you can't imagine anything else.
因为变成狼之后 就没法想象其他事情了
We're gonna get him back. How?
我们会把他救回来的 怎么救
We don't even know what did this to him in the first place,
我们都不知道是什么导致他变成现在这个样子的
so please tell me how the hell you and I
拜托你告诉我 咱们两个人
are supposed to get him back.
要怎么把他救回来
Every time I turned, I reach out,
我每次变身 都会伸出手
and I think I'll find my husband there,
以为会触摸到我丈夫
and this will all have just been some bad dream.
而这就只是一场噩梦而已
But this is our life.
但这就是我们的生活
This is Josh's life,
这就是乔什的生活
and it's starting to feel like forever.
感觉他这辈子就只能这样了
Hey, come here. We're gonna find a way.
过来 我们会找到办法的
You really need to take a shower.
你真的该洗个澡了
Oh, you bet I do.
可不是嘛
Yeah.
是啊
I never thought to try this before.
我以前从没想过要做这种护理
Yeah, it's the only thing that gets my knots out.
只有这种办法能消除我背部的肿块
I really got into the hot-stone treatments.
我很喜欢做热石护理
It wasn't relaxing at first.
刚开始感觉不到放松
It reminded me of how too many of my friends died,
让我想起来我的许多朋友都死了
but after a decade or so...
但大约十年之后...
We should do that tomorrow.
我们明天应该做一下那种护理
Hmm, so we're still gonna be here tomorrow?
我们明天还会在这里吗
Aren't we?
难道不是吗
I don't know. It's up to you.
我不知道 这取决于你
It still surprises me, you know,
我还是觉得很惊讶
how nice you are to me.
你会对我这么友善
Hmm... I wouldn't call it "nice."
倒谈不上是"友善"
I'd say "patient."
可以说是"耐心"
Well, yet here we are,
然而我们却在这里
letting scantily clad ladies throw us around on the ground,
让衣着暴露的姑娘在地上为我们按♥摩♥
and it's kind of fun.
还挺有意思的
Oh, it's a gas.
真是件乐事
This particular venue is a very good choice.
这个地方是个很不错的选择
Well done.
干得好
I didn't bring us here.
我没把咱们带到这里啊
No, I brought us here,
把咱们带过来的是我
but you made "here" this.
而是你创造了具体地点
We're kind of 50/50 that way.
我们算是功劳各半吧
I didn't make this.
这里不是我创造出来的
I'm not Hermione frickin' Granger.
我可不是赫敏·格兰杰
I didn't say you made it well.
我又没说你技术高超
I liked your rustic room on Lago de Como better,
我更喜欢你那间科莫湖边的乡间小屋
but here we are.
不过既来之则安之
I've done this before?
我之前也干过这种事吗
We've done all of this before.
这一切我们之前都干过
This is the way it goes:
事情是这样的
You freak out, I explain things,
你被吓坏 我跟你解释来龙去脉
you make a happy place.
你就创造出一处美好之地
Got it down to a science.
所有细节处理得很到位
What?
什么
Yes, sweetie.
没错 亲爱的
See, I was fine with here as just the way it was,
我对这里的现状很满意
but you wanted out.
而你却想离开
Look, I get it.
我懂
I've had centuries to face the fact
这几个世纪我敢于直面现实
that I'm living on borrowed time.
知道自己命不久矣
But you, you're tenacious.
但你却如此冥顽不灵
But it feels...
可这感觉...
It feels real.
感觉很真实
美剧 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表