美剧 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Last season on Being Human
《我欲为人》 上季回顾
Once a month, I'm a killer.
每月都有那么一天 我会变成杀人魔
I've been trying to be clean for a decade.
十年来 我一直在努力戒掉人血
Are you serious? About what?
你说的是真的吗 什么
Being normal?
做个正常人
I'm Sally. Hi!
我是莎莉 你们好
A door?
一道门
The portal that takes you beyond
一道带你去投胎的大门
when it's time for you to mosey.
当你尘缘已尽时 它就会出现
Don't miss it 'cause of me.
别因为我错过了
I'm stuck here.
我被困在这里了
This is your secret?
这就是你的秘密吗
Josh?
乔什
There's no cure?
没办法治愈吗
And just a scratch was enough.
只是抓一下就够了吗
You are the leader now.
你现在是头领了
She wants to meet you.
她想见你
So I guess we should've started slower
我们想成为正常人这件事
with the whole being-normal thing, huh?
不应该操之过急 对吧
**I've been waiting*
*我一直等待着
**Waiting and wishing*
*等待着 祈愿着
**Lying and cheating*
*谎言与欺骗萦绕身侧
**Hoping you'll come along for me tonight, baby*
*祈祷你今夜来与我共度良宵 宝贝
**Oh, god come along*
*来与我共度良宵
I can't do this, man!
我做不到 伙计
No, you can. It just takes a little getting use to.
你能行的 慢慢习惯就好了
So much killing.
杀戮太猖狂了
With the cleanup crews and the system,
再加上善后队伍和整个体制
we are all at risk of exposure.
我们全都有暴露的危险
What do you want us to do? We're feeling all alone.
你要我们怎么做 我们现在孤立无援
I'm trying to help with that.
我正想办法帮你们
Really? 'Cause none of us know
真的吗 可是我们根本不清楚
what the hell we're doing out here.
自己在这边做些什么
Tony, I've only been at this a few weeks!
托尼 我也是几周前才开始着手的
Nobody comes into this world alone.
没有人是独自来到世上的
That's what Bishop told us,
这是比索普告诉我们的
right before you killed him.
就在你杀他之前
Oh, Aidan, we were promised a new kind of family.
艾登 他们答应让我们加入新家庭
I left my wife, my kids,
我抛妻弃子
for what?
到底是为了什么
For this?
难道就为了这个
You gotta step up, man.
你得站出来 伙计
You gotta step up and make this right.
你要站出来弥补过错
I can get you more of this.
我再去帮你弄点
Look, you know where I work, right?
你知道我在哪里工作 对吧
Yeah. Come by tomorrow. I'll see what I can do.
知道 明天来找我 我会想办法帮你
Who's "she?"
"她"是谁
What?
什么
I keep hearing: "She's coming.
我最近一直听说"她要来了"
"She's coming."
"她要来了"
What the hell does that mean?
到底是什么意思
I'll tell you tomorrow.
明天告诉你
"Freedom"
"自♥由♥"
is just a pretty way of saying that you've gone off the grid.
只是与社会脱节的委婉说法
For better or for worse, you're out of options.
不管怎样 你别无选择
But we call it "freedom", write songs about it.
但我们称其为"自♥由♥" 并为其写歌♥
You probably crank them in your car,
车内震耳的歌♥声灌入耳朵
and never thought about it much.
但转眼就被抛在脑后
Some people think it's exhilarating
有人认为未来的不可预知
not having your future mapped out.
使其充满了刺♥激♥
Others start to drown in all that nothing.
其他人则沉湎于空虚之中
Maybe you'll enjoy for a moment
也许你会片刻享受
the purity of doing what you want, when you want.
那种随时随地 随心所欲的纯粹快乐
Beer for breakfast, sex in the afternoon.
早餐享用啤酒 下午享受性♥爱♥
But obligations sneak up...
但责任却悄悄潜入生活
Duty, moral code.
职责 道德准则
Some of us are wired to put ourselves back into cages.
有些人迫不及待想将自己重新锁入牢笼
Freedom is just that moment of calm before the dread sets in.
自♥由♥不过是恐惧到来前的片刻宁静
Aidan, we need blood.
艾登 我们需要血
We need the blood.
我们很需要血
Aidan, please!
艾登 拜托了
I need my blood.
我要血
It's OK. Just don't...
没关系 别
Because no matter what you freed yourself from,
因为无论你从何种束缚中挣脱
you only get so far down the open road,
你只能在人生的公路上前行至此
car windows down, music blasting,
车窗落下 音乐轰响
before you're forced to take a turn,
而你不得不改变方向
make a choice,
做出抉择
and sentence yourself to the next adventure.
将自己掷入下一次冒险当中
You OK?
你还好吧
Yeah, I just...
没事 我只是
Yeah, right, and the doctor said...
对 医生说过
She said 4 weeks.
她说观察期是四周
Four weeks.
对 四周
And yeah, it's...
那晚
It's been about a month since that night...
那晚的事已经过了快一个月
so I should be fine.
所以我不会有事的
Oh, I missed your skin.
我想念你的肌肤
You can't miss that.
不行
I missed all of it.
每一寸都想
You are a morning person!
你早上还真有性致啊
Yeah, yeah. I know. I'm--I'm sorry.
是啊 抱歉
It's the wolf. It's, um...
这是狼人的特性
If I may refer to it in the third person.
如果以旁观者的角度来描述
I just get a little...
我有点...
So I see. Yeah.
我懂了 是吧
What else do you feel?
你还有什么其他感觉
What's it like?
跟我形容一下
Nora, you saw it.
诺拉 你看到过
Yeah, I know, I know, but we haven't talked about it.
我是看到过 但我们从来没谈过
We haven't talked about any of it.
我们根本就从来没谈过这事
OK, um...
好吧
The couple days before, uh...
变身前几天
your senses get heightened.
感官会更加敏锐
It's like after a rainstorm,
就像暴风雨过后
the wind changes direction and you notice things.
风向发生变化 凡事都有所察觉
And taste is like...
而口味会变得...
First I want a burger and then I'm like:
刚开始还想吃汉堡 然后又想
"Screw the frickin' burger."
"去他妈的汉堡"
"I want a mound of raw steak."
"我要吃一大堆生牛排"
Not a mound, but...
胃口不至于那么大 不过...
You don't have to do this.
你不必听我说这些
You don't have to take all this on right now.
你不必这么早就背上负担
I mean, the whole point of this was not to do this.
这么做的重点就是为了摆脱非人的生活
The point of what?
什么的重点
An apartment.
有间公♥寓♥
A job, um...
有份工作
A girlfriend who's too good for me.
还有个无可挑剔的女友
Normalcy.
常人的生活
That's the whole point.
这才是重点
Sally, how 'bout I--
莎莉 不如
I can do it! Oh, your way's good.
我能做到 你那方法挺好
How important is it really that the blood is warm?
血液温热真的有那么重要吗
He had a rough night. I'll just--
他昨晚被折腾得够呛 我来吧
So, there were an unusual amount of
这么说 昨晚的确有一大群
tweaky-looking vampires
表情扭曲的吸血鬼
scuffling around the doorstep last night.
在门口围堵你
And I took care of them. It's temporary.
我得照顾他们 只是暂时的
A month is a little long to be temporary.
一个月可不算短了
Do you want coffee? I can pour coffee.
你想喝咖啡吗 我可以给你倒
美剧 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表