美剧 | 我欲为人(英版)(2008) | 导航列表
前情提要
昨天是你多久以来第一次喝血
Yesterday was your first blood for how long?
- 五十五年 - 那血尝起来怎么样
- 55 years. - How did the blood taste?
我是无意间被卷入这些的
I was involved tangentially.
你吸我的血的时候可不怎么无意
You weren't drinking my blood "tangentially".
你还要提起那事多少次
How many times will you bring that up?
万岁
Hail!
我爱你
I love you.
我就这样被困在这里了 永远
I'm stuck like this? For ever?
行了
That's it.
我们要找到我的尸体 然后我就会超生
We are finding my body and I am totally passing over.
如果需要
And if we need to,
我们可以让人像一阵烟一样消失
we can make people disappear in a puff of smoke.
放开我 你这条狗 放开我 贱♥人♥
Untie me, you hound! Untie me, bitch!
法国北部 1918年
凯瑟琳夫人
Lady Catherine.
霍尔陛下
Lord Hal.
- 你收到我的消息了 - 消息
- Got my message then? - Message?
我说的消息是指 我允许你找到了我的住处
I say message, I just allowed you to discover my whereabouts.
我知道你会忍♥不住要来杀我
I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the chance to kill me.
我只是惊讶没人排队来杀我
I'm surprised there wasn't a queue.
但是狼人军队不会让他们的首领
Ho-ho-ho! But the Werewolf army would never let their leader
一个人单干
embark on a solo assassination.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你在你的毯子下塞了个枕头 趁着夜色偷跑出来的吧
You stuffed a pillow beneath your blanket, slipped away under the cover of darkness?
让我回想起了修道院里的日子
Took me back to my convent days.
你至少应该警告你的保镖我会来
You could have at least warned your guards I was coming.
省得我杀他们其中的一个
Save me from killing one of them.
正是这种对手下这种令人厌烦的同情心
It's precisely that dreary compassion for staff
会让你输掉这场战争
that would have lost you this war anyway.
你什么意思 我会输掉这场战争
What do you mean, would have lost me this war?
我们需要和解
We need to parley.
这场我们两宗族之间的内战已经持续了七年了
This civil war between our clans has been raging for seven years.
事实上 我觉得就是这个触发了目前人类世界的战争
In fact, I believe it is what triggered the current war on the human world.
显然没有什么比一场争斗
Obviously there's nothing we enjoy more...
更能让我们享受的了
than a good rough and tumble.
但是我们有理由相信我们被利用了
But we have reason to believe we're being manipulated.
有别的人 别的东西 正在为我们的冲突煽风点火
Someone else - something else - is fanning the flames of this conflict.
所以你也有过这个想法
So the same thought has occurred to you too?
但是是谁
But who?
谁可以做到
Who could do that?
凯瑟琳夫人 我们不是在和对方打仗
Lady Catherine, we are not at war with each other,
我们是在和魔鬼斗争
we are at war with the Devil.
我欲为人 第五季第01集
这已经不再是帮我恢复了 这是在报复
This isn't about rehabilitation anymore. It's vindictive.
在你摆脱嗜血欲之前你都得呆在椅子上
Stay in the chair until you're over the blood lust.
- 快吃 这会让你变得壮壮的 - 我不是指这把椅子
- Come on, it'll make you big and strong. - I don't mean the chair.
我求你们了 在我面前放个屏障
I implore you, put a screen in front of me.
把我眼睛蒙住 没人应该被迫目睹这些
Give me a blindfold. No-one should have to look at this.
我们可以在你头上罩个套子
We could put a cover over your head.
就像你骗一只鹦鹉到晚上了一样
Like how you tell a budgie it's night time.
别看我
Don't look at me!
我不能吃也不能喝 所以这些都不是我的
I can't eat or drink, so none of this is mine.
再说了 我花了一辈子
Besides, I spent my entire life
跟在我臭烘烘的弟弟后面收拾东西
cleaning up after my smelly brothers.
所以知道我超生的那一刻 我大部分时间应该
So until the moment I pass over I shall be mostly reading
看杂♥志♥还有偷看威尔士橄榄球队换衣服
magazines or watching the Welsh Rugby Team get changed.
在你走的时候 告诉我你需不需要人陪你
When you go, let me know if you'd like me to accompany you.
外面有很多怪人
There's some weird people out there.
一个正在用勺子喂吸血鬼香蕉泥的狼人如是说
Says the werewolf spoon-feeding mashed banana to the vampire.
听着 我只是要十分钟 当然是在监控之下
Look, 10 minutes is all I ask. Supervised, of course.
让我快速打扫一下
Just so I can do a quick run round with the Hoover
然后分类垃圾
and sort out the recycling!
求你了
Please!
这简直是折磨
This is torture!
如果我们想折磨你 我们会给你看浴室的照片
If we wanted to torture you, we'd show you a picture of the bathroom.
还有浴室
The bathroom too?
你们简直是动物
You people are animals!
你怎么看 他安全吗
What do you reckon? Is he safe?
几天前他停止了大声叫骂
Well, a few days ago he stopped shouting abuse and started
然后又开始纠正我的语法 所以我想那肯定是个好兆头
correcting my grammar again, so I guess that's got to be a good sign.
吸血鬼要多久才能摆脱嗜血欲
How long does it take for a vampire to get over the blood lust?
一个星期 一个月
A week? A month?
一年 我们该问谁
A year? Who do we ask?
我想我们要问他
I guess we ask him.
- 我们在考虑放你出去 - 谢谢
- We're thinking of letting you out. - Thank you.
装一碗开水还有洗涤液
Fill a bowl with boiling water and washing up liquid.
- 这至少要两瓶清洁剂 - 我是说放你出去
- It's a two-sets-of-Marigolds problem. - Out-out.
但这是你的决定
But it's your call.
- 如果你还是很危险 现在就说出来 - 什么
- If you're still dangerous, say so now. - What?
我是认真的 霍尔 我们可以再等等
I mean it, Hal. We can wait some more.
如果不确定就不要让我这么做
Don't let me do this if you're still a risk.
必须要有
There must...
一个规矩约束
be a structure.
首先 你完全断绝和吸血鬼的联♥系♥ 他们对你有不好的影响
First off, you steer clear of vampires. They're a bad influence.
这条对我们都适用 别再接触什么超自然生物
That goes for all of us. No more supernatural nonsense.
同意
Agreed.
- 如果你有开始吸血了... - 你杀了我
- And if you drink blood again then... - You kill me.
我是在想要怎么惩罚你
I was thinking more along the lines of a fine.
吸血意味着我成为了自己都怕的那种人
Drinking blood means I have become the man I fear.
吸血是更大的灾难的开端
Drinking blood is the overture to a greater catastrophe.
你需要以某物发誓
You need to swear on something.
以对伊芙的记忆发誓
On the memory of Eve.
以对伊芙的记忆发誓
On the memory of Eve.
那好吧
Right then!
好了 混♥蛋♥ 我再说最后一次 我没在计划任何事
OK, dick-splash, for the last time, I'm not planning anything.
别误会我
Don't get me wrong,
如果我想我可以把你的肾从鼻子里拉出来
I could pull your kidneys out through your nostrils if I wanted.
但是你很幸运 我对于那个来说太老了
But, lucky for you, I'm getting way too old for this shit.
海蒂 你是始祖里剩的最后一个
Hetty, you're the last of the Old Ones,
你当然在计划什么
of course you're planning something.
恶毒和贪婪就印在你的基因里
Malevolence and greed are hard-wired into your DNA.
是吗
Yeah?
那你妈就是胖到骨子里去了
And your mum's so fat, her blood type's Ragu.
而且谁说我是最后一个始祖的
Besides, who says I'm the last one?
什么
What?
我可以在这里抽烟吗
Can I smoke in here?
海蒂
Hetty.
还有一个始祖
There's another Old One.
事实上就是因为他我们的统治世界计划才落空的
In fact it's cos of him our whole world domination thing went tits up.
谁
Who?
一个喜欢人类的 他总是有点轻佻
A human sympathiser. He was always kind of skittish.
我们能开扇窗吗 说真的 我都喘不过气来
What if we opened a window? Seriously, I'm gasping here.
做个交易怎么样
How about this?
你告诉我你知道的关于这个霍尔的所有事
You tell me all you can about this Hal
我就安排空军飞机
and I'll arrange for an Air Force flight
让你明天就回到玻利维亚
to return you to Bolivia tomorrow.
听起来不错
Sounds like a plan.
但是要确保他们有蜡笔
But make sure they've got some crayons in case
我想画些小马什么的
I want to draw some ponies and shit.
闻闻这高山植物的清香
Smell that alpine freshness.
- 这是什么 - 我的朋友们 是我们和平共处的依据
- What's this? - This, my friends, is peace in our time.
没事 我以前见过这个 这是清洁值班表
It's OK, I've seen it all before, it's a cleaning rota.
我把家务分成了三组
I've split the domestic duties into three sub-groups.
汤姆 艾利克斯 还有我
Tom, Alex and I.
为什么还有我的 我马上就要离开了
Why's there one for me? I'll be passing over soon.
是的 但是直到那时你还是这个家的一员 现在
Yes, but until then you're part of this household. Now...
但是你那时又得弄出一个全新的值班表
But then you're just going to have to draw up a whole new rota.
我知道 现在...
I know. Now...
你要怎么完成你的事然后离开
How are you going to complete your business and pass over?
想办法找到我的尸体然后送回我家
Find my body somehow and get it to my family, I guess.
- 然后他们就可以缅怀一下 - 不是那几个家伙拿走了吗
美剧 | 我欲为人(英版)(2008) | 导航列表