美剧 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
So, when the bottle of cold liquid nitrogen
当一瓶冷液氮
hits the warm water, it will expand
碰到热水它就会膨胀
and explode, and...
然后爆♥炸♥
just to spice things up a little bit, we have...
再让它好玩点 我们加
Pat...1,000 Ping-Pong balls.
Pat展示一下 1000个乒乓球
Pat.
Pat快
Take it away, Pat. Go on. Pat.
倒进去 Pat 快
Off you go.
都倒进去
Cover your ears, everybody!
大家快捂住耳朵
Hang on, don't go.
等一下 都不要走
You'll miss the, um...
你们会错过
Good morning, everyone. Can I have your attention, please?
大家早上好 都注意一下
I have a very important announcement to make. Keith...
我有重要事情要宣布 Keith
Quiet, please. I've long been aware that
安静 我早就发现
the pupils here at Greybridge have zero interest in education...
慧桥的学生对学习一点兴趣都没有
Not now. Mr Barber, I'm talking.
别说了 Barber老师我在说话别看了
But it seems the teachers have even less.
我还发现老师们连半点都没有
Yes, I'm talking about you lot.
是啊 我说你好多坏话
Deal with it. I don't think this is the time.
好自为之吧 这会说这个不好吧
This is the perfect time.
这是最佳时机
So, after a week's reflection,
通过一周的反思
I have decided to hand in
我决定要
this letter of resignation. I'm sorry, but...
递交辞呈 不好意思
And where is Mrs Kent? Late again, I imagine!
Kent老师在哪 又迟到了是吧
She's dead.
她死了
Completely dead?
从头到脚都死了
Yes!
是啊
Did you not get my text?
你没收到我的短♥信♥么
No, I didn't need to make any calls over half-term,
没有啊 我假期中不用打电♥话♥
so I didn't turn my phone on.
就一直关机了
How did she, um...?
她是怎么
French A-level trip. Eating a crepe. Nut allergy.
法语会考之行吃可丽饼坚果过敏身亡
Daft old cow didn't realise Nutella's got nuts in it.
老东西没注意到能益多酱里面有坚果
Tragically, she didn't know the French for anaphylactic shock.
更惨的是 她不知道法语"过敏休克"怎么说
I've got it now.
收到了
"Linda dead." When's the funeral?
"Linda死了" 什么时候举♥行♥葬礼
Oh, yesterday.
昨天
Wish I had a nut allergy.
要是我也坚果过敏多好
One fun-sized Snickers, I'd end it all.
那一小块士力架啊 我都消灭了
Don't say that. Life is precious. Well, mine isn't.
不要这么说 生命可贵 我的很贱
Have you seen the graffiti those kids did about me this morning?
你没看到那群熊孩子今早上在墙上的涂鸦么
Oh, Mrs Kent. What can you say about Mrs Kent,
Kent老师啊 对她怎么评价呢
other than... she was Mrs Kent?
只能说她是Kent老师
Kenty. Kent face.
小可爱 小萌脸
Mrs K.
K老师
Special K.
特别的K
The KKK.
三K
She didn't like being called that.
她不喜欢别人那样叫她
The thing I'll always remember about Mrs Kent is...
我对Kent老师唯一的记忆就是
Are you going to hand that letter of resignation in?
你到底要不要辞职
Oh, yes, yes. I'll... I'll do it now.
要 要 我这就去
Run!
跑着去
I love everything French,
我爱法国的一切
not just the language - the history, the romance,
不只是法语 还有历史 法式浪漫
the... bread.
还有法式面包
I say to myself, "Don't just teach these kids French.
我告诉自己"不要只教孩子法语
"Let them be French."
还要他们成为法国人"
Dirty people, dirty country.
下流的国民 无♥耻♥的国家
May I sit down? I'd rather you didn't.
我能坐下么 还是站着吧
I've just had the chairs upholstered.
我刚给那椅子装上软垫
Now, you've got a lot to live up to, Miss, er...
你这经历还不少啊 这位
Postern.
是Postern小姐
Lavatory's next door, Mr Hubble. Oh.
厕所在隔壁 Hubble老师 哦
They've moved it.
搬家了是么
One of the pupils?
这是学生么
What did you say?
你说什么
I said, "Is he one of the pupils?"
我说"这是学生么"
Clearly not! He's a teacher.
当然不是 他是老师
I was... just making a joke. Please don't do that again.
我是在开玩笑 求你放过我吧
Anything else you'd like to add?
还有什么要补充的么
Well, I should tell you that
我得告诉你
my teaching methods are... How can I put it?
我的教学方法 怎么说呢
Unconventional. Like what?
非传统的 此话怎讲
I get the kids up playing vocab tennis. I serve up
我组织大家玩词汇网球 我发给他们
a French word and they return it to me with a translation.
法语词汇然后他们返给我英文翻译
Let me serve one up for you.
我给你来一发
Boulangerie.
面包房♥(法语)
The whole thing's utterly excruciating.
这就是烦死人不偿命啊
The kids absolutely love it.
孩子们肯定会喜欢的
They're just humouring you.
他们只是揶揄你
They're just humouring YOU, you mean.
你是说揶揄我
What do you mean by that?! I don't know.
你什么意思 不知道
Morning! Awful news about Linda.
早上好 Linda真不幸啊
Yes, I was one of the first to know.
是啊 头一批就通知了我
Beautiful funeral. Didn't see you, though.
葬礼太美了 咋没见到你呢
Yes, well, there was a separate service
是啊 我参加了那个专为
for family and very close friends and I went to that.
家人和好友办的葬礼
Obviously, there was no administrative staff invited.
很明显 不会邀请行政管理人员的
Oh, oh, you can't go in there.
你不能进去
She's just in with a new French teacher.
她在和新来的法语老师谈话
I'm sorry, this can't wait.
不好意思 十万火急
I'm busy!
老娘很忙
I have a very important letter for you. Hello.
我有封很重要的信要给您 你好
I'm Sarah, Mrs Kent's replacement.
我叫Sarah 来接替Kent老师的
Not that anybody could replace her, but I'm replacing her.
不是谁都可以随便接替她的 但我胜任了
Mr... Mr...
先生 先生
Mis...
小
Mr Church.
Church先生
Keith Church.
我是Keith Church
All the kids call me Churchy.
孩子们都叫我小车车
No, they don't. What's in the letter? Oh, nothing.
怎么可能 信里写了什么 什么都没有
Oh! Sorry, was that your foot?
对不起 我是踩了你的脚么
It's all right, I've got another one.
没事 没踩到另一只
Oh! "Got another one," She says. Very comical.
她说"另一只" 真幽默
I was the funny one in my last school.
在之前的学校就我幽默
Looks like it'll be the same here.
感觉在这还得是这样
Give me the letter. Oh, no, it's best I...
把信给我 算了 还是我
just read it to you. "Dear Headmistress,
念给你听吧 "亲爱的校长
"Just to say how much I'm enjoying my time at the school
只想告诉您在这教书是多么快乐
"And I hope for it to continue for many years to come.
我喜欢能继续在这度过接下来的几年时光
"Also, it was lovely to meet
很荣幸能见到新来的
"The hilarious new French teacher, Susan..."
幽默的法语老师Susan"
Sarah.
是Sarah
Uh... "..And just to say she has very,
"她的头发真的
very, very beautiful hair."
相当非常特别漂亮"
Mmm. I get that a lot.
大家都这么说
"Yours sincerely, Keith Church, Deputy Head of Science."
"谨启 理科副主任 Keith Church "
And all that was in the letter, was it? Yes, it was, so...
信里就写了这些是吧 是啊 所以
there's no need for you to read it
没必要劳烦您亲自阅读了
and I won't take up any more of your time.
也不用占用您宝贵的时间
Au revoir!
再会
Vous parlez francais!
您会说法语啊
No, you don't, do you?
你不会
And to avoid another Nutella fatality,
要避免巧克力酱死亡
I think we should all know that
我们应该时刻牢记
the French for anaphylactic shock is...
"过敏性休克"的法语是
Choc anaphylactique.
Choc anaphylactique(发音和英文差不多)
Really?! She should have guessed that.
真的假的 她应该猜到的啊
Would you like to introduce yourself to the school,
你想在全校师生面前自我介绍一下吗
say a few words? Oh!
简单说几句
美剧 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表