美剧 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表
第二季 第一集
哈 哈 大 校
Morning, Sarah! First day back.
早上好 莎拉 开学第一天
Can I offer you a lift?
想搭个顺风车吗
No, thanks, Keith, it's quite near.
不 谢了 凯斯 马上就到学校了
Still, be quicker in the car. Hop in.
开车总比走路快 上车吧
Pop your seat belt on.
请系好安全带
And here we are.
到了
Thank you for the lift.
多谢你的顺风车
Sarah, I just wanted to say,
莎拉 我想让你知道
it's a shame our dinner over the holidays didn't work out.
暑假里我们没能共进晚餐实在很遗憾
It's not nice for a woman to be stood up.
放女士的鸽子真是太无礼了
I didn't stand you up. Who could've known the town
我可没放你鸽子 谁能想到城里居然有
had two Bella Italias? I did give you the address.
两家美大利餐厅呢 我都把地址给你了
Yes, but I saw a Bella Italia in the town square
没错 可我在城市广场看到一家美大利餐厅时
and presumed you'd got the address wrong. I didn't get it wrong.
以为你把地址搞错了 我没有搞错
Well, you could've got it wrong. But I didn't get it wrong.
你也有可能弄错嘛 但我就没有弄错
You got it wrong. So, did you enjoy your meal?
是你自己弄错了 那你晚餐吃得好吗
Of course I didn't!
怎么可能会好
I wasn't going to sit there on my own all night!
我才不会一个人孤零零坐上整夜呢
Yes, I just had the bread and dips while I was waiting.
我也一样 我就在等你的时候吃了面包和蘸酱
Then I had the spaghetti carbonara followed by the tiramisu.
然后我吃了奶油培根意面 还有提拉米苏
After the cheese selection, I assumed you weren't coming,
吃完奶酪拼盘后 我猜你不会来了
so I just had a coffee and some of those little almond biscuits.
于是我只点了一杯咖啡和几块小杏仁饼干
Sounds like you had a very nice evening
听起来你当晚过得很愉快嘛
Yes, and it was very reasonably priced. We should go again.
真心不错 而且价格公道 我们再去一次吧
Same restaurant or separate ones?
是去同一家 还是各自去一家呢
Same one this time. We'll see.
这次去同一家 再说吧
Well done, all! See you in September!
大伙儿辛苦了 9月开学再见
Notice anything different about me today, babes?
注意到我今天有什么不一样了吗 宝贝儿
Are you wearing deodorant? No, it's my natural musk.
你喷了除臭剂吗 不是 那是我自然的体香
Here, look.
快看
Tie, shirt. Oh - what's this?!
领带 衬衣 还有这是什么
Oh, yes, you're reading a book. Yeah, and why's that?
你在读一本书 没错 这是为什么呢
Cos I'm going up in the world, babes.
因为我往上爬了一级 宝贝儿
I'm not just the PE teacher any more.
我不再只是体育老师了
No, no, from today I'm also teaching Joegraffy.
从今天开始 我也要教"底理"了
Geography. Here, look.
是地理 快看
Who knew clouds were full of rain? Oosh!
谁能想到云朵里面都是雨呢 哇噻
Excuse me, Jo.
让一下 乔
So...what happened to Gareth?
那个...加瑞斯怎么了
Haven't you heard? Barber's gone mental.
你还没听说吗 巴伯发疯了
You can't say that any more.
你可不能再用那个词了
Yes. He had a nervous episode. Which made him go mental.
没错 他神经崩溃了 所以他就是发疯了
I think the pressure of teaching finally got to him.
我觉得当人♥民♥教师的压力终于压垮了他
And I shouldn't say this, but they found him
我不该乱传这种话的 不过他被人发现
crawling round the playing fields at night,
深更半夜光着屁♥股♥
naked from the waist down.
在操场爬来爬去
Thank you, Janine, that is not a pleasant image.
谢谢你 珍妮 那画面太美我不敢想
He had a soil thermometer wedged into his...
他把一根土壤温度计插在他的...
That's enough. Some of us are trying to enjoy a biscuit.
够了 有人还想好好享用一块饼干呢
Poor, poor Gareth.
可怜的加瑞斯
I know we'll all miss seeing his smiley face in here.
我们都会想念他那张笑脸的
Morning.
早
Let me speak to him.
让我和他谈谈
I'm sorry?
你说什么
Let me speak to him.
让我和他谈谈
I'm sorry? Let me speak to him.
什么 让我和他谈谈
Oh, right, yeah.
好吧 好吧
Hello, Gareth. All right.
早啊 加瑞斯 早
How are you?
你好吗
Fine.
挺好
How's your lunacy?
你的精神病治得如何
Shut up, Keith! You're being very insensitive!
闭嘴 凯斯 你也太不近人情了
You're such a rude woman. I said shut up!
你这女人真粗鲁 我让你闭嘴
Now, Gareth...
那个 加瑞斯
there's no easy way to put this,
这话不太好说出口
but you're not a teacher here any more.
可你已经不再是这里的老师了
I know. If anyone's making a cup of tea,
我知道 如果有人要泡茶
I'll have one. Eight sugars.
我也要一杯 加8块糖
Right, let me have a crack.
算了 让我试一下
Oi! Fruit loop!
喂 疯子
YOU, you don't work HERE, any more!
你已经 不在 这里 上班了
Eesh!
你被炒了
I do. I'm the new caretaker.
我没被炒 我是新任保洁员
Good for you!
太好了
That's wonderful news, Gareth.
真是个好消息 加瑞斯
Cheers.
谢谢
Polite note - they are teacher biscuits.
友情提示 那些是给教师的饼干
Not for maintenance staff.
不是给校工们吃的
So, a very big Greybridge welcome to all the new pupils
灰桥中学热烈欢迎今年新加入的
who have joined us this year.
各位新同学们
As your headmistress, I offer you one word of friendly advice -
作为你们的校长 我要友善地提醒大家
cross me and I will destroy you.
敢惹我 我分分钟都能灭了你
Miss, um... Postern. Been here a year.
那个谁... 波丝顿老师 来这都一年了
You asked for it, you got it! School disco, miss?
你们许愿 我来实现 校园舞会吗 老师
Paintballing?
彩弹大战吗
No more French lessons?
再也不用上法语课了吗
No. This Friday,
都不对 本周五
I have organised a careers day!
我组织了一个职业日活动
So I'll be pulling together a careers posse
我会组织一个职业介绍团
and we will be running workshops in the morning,
上午我们会举办讲习会
and in the afternoon, the big finale -
下午则是盛大的压轴戏
a special celebrity guest is going to be coming in
一位特别的名人将来我校
and talking to us about their career.
跟我们谈谈他们的事业
Is it Will Smith? No.
是威尔·史密斯吗 不是
Is it JayZ? No.
是JayZ吗 不是
Katy Perry? It's someone quite wellknown
凯蒂·派瑞吗 我请的是个名人
but not as wellknown as that. Rihanna?
但还没那么出名 那是蕾哈娜吗
Can I just say, lower your expectations.
我只能说 请降低你们的期望
So, I hope to see you all at three o'clock on Friday.
总之 我希望大家周五下午3点都出席
Is it Kim Kardashian? Please stop.
是不是金·卡戴珊 求你们别问了
Is it one of the Kardashians? No!
卡戴珊姐妹中的某个吗 不是
Better not be Justin Bieber. It's not Justin Bieber.
可别是贾斯汀·比伯 不是丁日
My brother's mate reckons
我哥哥的朋友说
they saw Nicki Minaj in Nando's on Saturday.
他们周六在炸鸡店看见妮琪·米娜了
Is it Nicki Minaj, Miss? It's not Nicki Minaj, no.
所以是妮琪·米娜吗 老师 也不是麻辣鸡
I'm going to just tell you who it is.
我还是告诉你们到底是谁算了
It is - drum roll please - Fenella Forbes.
那就是 鼓声欢迎 菲妮拉· 福布斯
Who? She's an author.
那是谁啊 她是位作家
Whitney the Witch? Whitney the Witch Casts a Spell?
她写过《女巫惠特妮》《女巫惠特妮的魔法》
Whitney the Witch and the Cat of Aznabar?
《女巫惠特妮和阿兹纳巴的猫》
We were at college together,
我们是大学同学
and she's very kindly agreed to come and speak to you guys.
她非常乐意来我校为你们作演讲
Now, I'm going to hand you over to your music teacher,
现在 我把话筒转交给你的音乐老师
Mr Martin,
马丁老师
who has some very exciting news about his own career.
他有一些关于他个人事业的好消息要宣布
Cheers.
多谢
So...
那个
over the holidays I've recorded my debut single. And, er...
暑假中我录制了我的首张个人单曲 而且
Cheers, yeah.
谢谢
And, er, it's out today
这首歌♥今天将在
on a little website you might have heard of, called iTune.
你们也许听说过的小网站上发布 就是iTune
It's going to be big.
这歌♥铁定立马爆红
So, let's face it - probably going to be my last week here...
所以 老实说 这也许是我任教的最后一周了
Keep it together, Luke.
忍♥住 卢克
Anyway, the song is called,
总之 这首歌♥的歌♥名
quite simply... Soar.
非常简单 叫做《飞得更高》
That's S-O-A-R, not S-O-R-E. Or S-A-W.
是"飞" 不是"痛" 也不是"锯子"
Bit weird to write a song about a saw.
写一首关于锯子的歌♥也太古怪了吧
Or any kind of tool, really. OK, let's do this.
为任何工具写歌♥都怪 好 我们开始吧
美剧 | 哈哈大校(2013) | 导航列表