美剧 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表
护士
Nurse.
手术钳递给我
Clamp, please.
我可没让你用扔的 护士
I didn't mean throw the thing at me,Nurse.
跟教科书上写的不一样是吧
Not like it is in the damn manual.
我很担心穆里根小姐的血压状况 特拉斯科特医生
I'm worried about Miss Mulligan's blood pressure, Dr Truscott.
马上就好
I'm nearly there.
鲍威尔医生 我想特拉斯科特医生可能需要你的帮助
Mr Powell, I wonder if Dr Truscott might have your opinion.
可恶
Damn!
一切都还顺利么 特拉斯科特医生
Everything all right, Dr Truscott?
你介意我来看一下吗 老兄
You mind if I have a look, old man?
病人在前二十秒钟一直伴随着轻微腹部阵痛
The patient's in her early 20s.Presented with lower abdominal pain.
卵巢囊肿引起的
Ovarian cyst.
我觉得我们最好不要用威尔斯氏法
I think we might be better off with a Spencer Wells.
感谢 护士
Thank you, nurse.
好了 先把钳子拿进去
All right. Just let me come in here.
然后我们该这样做 就是这样
That should do it. There we are.
好
Righto.
啊 对 我也打算这样做来着
Ah, yes. Exactly what I was about to do.
谢谢 手术室
Thank you, theatre.
我终于不用再说什么“是的 医生”“谢谢 医生”
No more, "Yes, Doctor.""Thank you, Doctor," from me.
不用再端屎盆子了
No more bedpans!
女士们 注意了
Ladies!
恭喜啦 理查德.特拉斯科特夫人
Congratulations, Mrs Richard Truscott.
简就要结婚了
Jean's getting married!
屏息
第一季第一集
借过
Scuse me!
哦 不好意思
Oh! Sorry!
太棒了
That's great.
对了 斯特宾斯 你先上 进去吧
Right. Stebbings, you're first. In you go.
感觉到了吗
Feel that?
你不是我们这儿的编制人员吧
You're not one of our usual miscreants.
- 你叫... - 威尔森 我是职工
- You are? - Wilson. Staff.
- 我刚转过来的 - 从朴次矛斯转来的 为什么
- I transferred. - QAH, Portsmouth. Why?
家庭因素 夫人
Family, ma'am.
不久你就会发现伦敦这块地儿充满着诱惑
You'll find London full of temptations
这所医院也不例外
and this hospital is no exception.
我已经习惯拒绝诱惑了
I'm used to resisting temptation.
别让自己干傻事儿
Try not to make a fool of yourself.
穆里根小姐 今早刚从手术室转过来的
Miss Mulligan, from theatre this morning.
那么...今天下午感觉如何 小姐
So...how are we this afternoon,young lady?
医生在问你话呢 孩子
The doctor asked you a question,child.
嗯 这位小姐肯定过得十分无趣 先生们
Well, she certainly presents with
a distinct absence of joy,gentlemen.
介意我看看你手上的病历吗 修女...能把帘子...
Mind if we have a look at our handiwork? Sister...if you please.
当然我第一眼瞧见她 就觉得自己在看一个活体肿瘤
Of course the moment I clapped eyes on her,
I'm pretty certain I'm looking at an ovarian teratoma.
身体状况良好
Right as rain.
下次再相遇 我希望能看见你带着自己的第一个孩子
Next time we meet,I hope we'll be delivering your first baby.
很好
Jolly good.
好了 下一个是谁 修女 还是说到休息的时间了
Right. Who's next, Sister?Or is it time for coffee?
只剩下哈考特太太了 特拉斯科特医生
Just Mrs Harcourt, Dr Truscott.
- 看起来脸色好多了 - 对 你好 哈考特太太
- Looking much brighter, I would say.
- Oh, yes. Hello, Mrs Harcourt.
- 你好 医生 - 我能看看你吗
- Hello, Doctor. - Can I have a look at you?
放流行乐
Standard!
夫人
Madam.
是特拉斯科特夫人
Truscott.
她我还真不好说
I'm really not sure about her.
- 米切尔护士呢 - 哦 是简送我过来的
- Where's Nurse Meecher? - Oh. Jean sent me, sir.
这件事需要极度谨慎 明白吗
This requires the utmost discretion.
You do understand that, don't you?Miss.
放轻松 护士小姐
Don't look so worried, Nurse.
安德伯雷医生 请告诉我 我们到底来这儿干嘛
Dr Enderbury, please.What are we doing here?
奥托 是你吗
Otto? Is that you?
我真是个傻女人
I've been such a silly muffin.
咱先坐下再谈吧
Why don't you take a seat?
你什么时候察觉到自己怀孕的
So when do you think you conceived?
夫人是否介意到那边去等呢
If madam would care to wait over there?
亲爱的
Darling!
昨天我穿着那么恐怖的制♥服♥ 今天好容易
换了身漂亮的 你却迟到了这么久
My last day in that ghastly uniform and you show up weeks late.
你还真是淘气
You are a very naughty boy.
这是我未婚妻
This is my fiancee.
- 如果你非得知道的话 我是手术室(剧院)的一把手 - 这不是你该来的地方 先生
- If you must know, I was held up in theatre. - Not the bar, sir?
是开刀用的手术室
Operating theatre.
真是令人愉快呢
Well, this is lovely.
你已经对那个女孩仁至义尽了 瑞奇
You did your best with that girl,Ricky.
我们都是这样想的
We all thought so.
嗜血鲍威尔总是喜欢插一脚 搞得我好像愣头青一样
Bloody Powell stepping in like that,made me look a right charlie.
哦~别这样啦
Oh, come on.
今夜我们以舞销魂
Let's dance the night away.
让他们把曲子奏得生动些
Tell the boys to give it some life.
♪基萨演奏中
♪ Quizas, Quizas, Quizas
这份是给你的
This is for you.
她走了 连一分钱都没要
She's going. Hasn't taken the money.
你究竟是从哪儿找到她的
Where on earth did you find her?
- 吉妮 - 噢 吓死我了
- Jeannie? - Oh, Christ!
- 我要迟到了 - 好吧 爸爸 我知道了
- I'm late for the 6:26. - All right, Dad. All right.
我...我以前都在伦敦桥那儿换乘的
I...can always change at London Bridge.
嗯...
Um...
- 安吉 - 吉妮 我不想迟到
- Ange. - Jeannie, I don't want to be late!
- 这都七点半过了 - 我会有大♥麻♥烦的
- It's gone 7:30. - There'll be hell to pay.
老爸还有一大堆事儿要做呢 你也快迟到了
There's Dad's pot to do. You'll be late.
你他♥娘♥的♥早该告诉我昨晚是要帮别人流产 简
You should have sodding well told me it was an abortion, Jean!
- 我本来可以不用去的 - 把报纸拿来 那个小子...
- I would never have gone. - Fetch the paper. That boy...
- 好了 爸 - 那就是场暴行
- All right, Dad. - It's an outrage!
- 行 老爸 你先去坐下好吗 - 这他♥娘♥的♥简直是...
- All right. Daddy.Why don't you sit yourself down? - It's a bloody...
- 我很高兴你能回来 安吉 - 我知道 爸
- I'm glad you came back, Ange. - All right, Dad.
你这样做是错的 吉妮
That was wrong of you, Jeannie!
作为调度员 你这样做是违法的
It's illegal, for starters.
老爸
Daddy!
妈咪 妈咪
Mummy! Mummy!
- J太太 我老爸回家了 - 先吃早饭 小少爷
- Mrs J, Daddy's home! - Breakfast first, young man.
- 老爸 - 早安 鲍威尔小少爷
- Daddy! - Good morning, Master Powell.
- 老爸 - 怎么啦
- Daddy! - What?
今天是我生日
It's my birthday.
今天不是吧 你确定
It isn't, is it? Really?
今天几号♥来着 不...
What is the date? No...
我很确定是你搞错了
I am sure you are mistaken.
但今天的确是我生日
But it is my birthday.
不是 我确定今天不是
No, I'm sure that's not right.
生日快乐 托马斯小宝贝
Happy birthday, Thomas darling.
用蛋糕庆生 这个世界今天是怎么了
Cake for breakfast?What's the world coming to?
今天肯定不是上课日
Certainly not on a school day.
我本只想让鲍威尔先生来一趟
但是他不肯回家就只喝口茶 对吗
I wanted Mr Powell to be here.And he won't be home for tea, will you?
这个是我选的 送给你
I chose this one. There you are.
- 你真该告诉我的 - 说了你就不会去了
- You really should have told me. - You wouldn't have gone.
我不想我的事业就以霍洛韦而告终
I do not want to end up in Holloway.
其他的私人手术你可得不到5英镑
You wouldn't get £5 for any other private procedure.
我没要钱
I didn't take the money.
你怎么回事 安吉
What is it about you, Ange?
你从普利茅斯逃出来...
You skedaddle down to Plymouth...
是朴次矛斯
Portsmouth!
如果你还记得的话 我之所以回来
是为了照顾老爸 好让你能去结婚
And I came back, if you remember,
to fend for Dad, so you could get married.
- 结婚戒指给我 - 哦 可恶
- Wedding ring. - Oh, shoot.
乔还没任何音讯吗
Still nothing from Joe?
哦 可怜的安吉
Oh, Ange.
但是你就要幸福一辈子了
But you are going to be happy.
而我却要回到教堂
And I'm coming to that church.
- 我和老爸 还有那半条街就一起终老 - 你他♥娘♥的♥才不会呢
- Me, Dad and half the street. - You are sodding not.
我要迟到了
I'm late.
美剧 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表