美剧 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
You're not answering your phone.
你不接电♥话♥
It's off.
手♥机♥没电了
Were you sleeping?
睡着了吗
No.
没
Dyson sent me.
戴森派我来的
They found a body.
他们发现了一具尸体
Where's McLeod?
麦克劳德在哪
No, she doesn't want McLeod.
不 她不想找麦克劳德
She wants you.
她想让你去
Look at this, Delorme.
看那 德洛姆
A young couple gets a new TV set.
一对年轻夫妇买♥♥了一台新电视
You'd think it'd be a happy day.
你会觉得他们今天很开心
These two hate each other right now.
可这俩人现在却彼此厌恶
Cardinal.
卡迪纳尔
It's not my department anymore.
我现在不是那个部门的了
It's a child.
死者是个孩子
They think it might be her.
他们觉得可能是她
I thought you were in exile.
我以为你被调走了
So did I.
我也这么以为
You got the call on this?
你接到的报♥警♥电♥话♥吗
Yeah. First on the scene was one of ours.
是的 我们的人最先到达现场
Gentlemen, who's been inside?
先生们 谁进过里面
Collier and our civilian.
科利尔和我们的一位市民
The guy was here stripping wire.
那个人是来剥线的
I took a look inside too, sir.
我也进去看过 长官
I thought I'd get a little jump on things.
我以为可以有些进展
Okay.
好吧
All right.
好了
Gentlemen, suit up. In you go.
先生们 套好装备 进去吧
Let me know what you need.
有什么问题和我说
Fox, come here.
福克斯 来
Yeah.
好
There's a lot of snow to cull here.
里面好多雪要清
We're gonna need tents, generators, the whole circus.
我们需要帐篷 发电机 一整套设备
I mean, I can put in the call if you like.
你如果有需要我可以去调用设备
Constable, I'm gonna need your boots.
警员 我需要你的靴子
My boots? And then I want you to go home.
我的靴子 然后你就可以回家了
You're dismissed.
你被解雇了
Sir.
长官
You have kids? Pets?
你有孩子吗 或者宠物
Carpet in your TV room?
电视间有地毯吗
I have... two kids.
我有...两个孩子
Their DNA is now contaminating the crime scene,
那现在他们的DNA已经污染了犯罪现场
the unprocessed crime scene
未处理的犯罪现场
that you chose to enter. Sir, I swear, I...
你进过的现场 长官 我发誓 我...
Let me tell you something.
听我说
If one day we're lucky enough to get this guy,
如果将来 我们有幸抓到凶手
I can't have you serving up freebies to his defence attorney.
我不能把你白白送给他的辩护律师
So...
所以...
off they come.
脱下来吧
Facial features partially obliterated,
面部特征部分被毁损
and likely by animal interference.
可能是动物造成的
Left eye missing.
左眼被挖去
Right eye damaged but intact.
右眼完整但有受损
Body is clothed.
身上衣物完好
Denim jeans cover the lower portion.
下身穿着牛仔裤
Torn away at the left leg.
左腿裤脚被撕碎
There's a spot up top
顶上有个地方
where it looks like water collects.
像是储水用的
I bet she's resting on a drain.
我打赌她是靠在了排水管上
Partially detached from her skull.
部分与头骨分离
Filled up around her.
整个人泡在水里
Froze solid.
已经冻成冰了
It's her.
是她
You're sure?
你确定吗
Blue hoodie.
蓝色卫衣
She was wearing it when she disappeared.
她消失的时候穿的就这件衣服
Okay. Well, let's do this then.
好 那我们商量商量吧
Let's have our moment.
把话说清楚
I'm serious, John.
我说真的 约翰
If you want to say I told you so,
如果你想说 我早告诉过你
now's your chance.
现在你的机会来了
I don't have anything to say.
我没什么可说的
She could have run away.
她有可能是离家出走了
She could have been with some cousin in Temiskaming.
也有可能是在特米斯卡明海岸的某个表兄那里
We didn't know.
我们不清楚
That's why you keep looking.
所以你才得一直查
We tried.
我们试过了
We failed.
但失败了
We moved on.
我们就弃之不理了
You should put that on the crest.
你应该把它当成首要任务的
If I make you the lead on this,
如果我让你负责这个案子
I need to know that you're not gonna drift.
我需要知道你不会半途而废
Yeah.
好的
So McLeod can't be your second.
麦克劳德没法做你的副手
He's in court all month.
他这个月要经常出庭
Who then?
那换谁
You're kidding. She just transferred.
开玩笑 她刚调来
Lucky her.
她很幸运
She gets to learn from the best.
可以和最优秀的人学习
I'm glad to be working on this with you.
很高兴可以和你一起办案
How long were you in Financial Crimes?
你在经济犯罪组呆多久了
Five years.
五年
Any homicide rotations?
接触过杀人案吗
Scene work?
现场勘查工作
Anything?
任何相关的
No.
没有
But look, I know this case.
但是 我知道这个案子
I know the history.
我知道事情的经过
Everyone thought Katie Pine ran away,
每个人都以为凯蒂·派恩离家出走了
except you.
除了你
Lot of good that did her.
那对她很有利啊
How'd you know she'd been abducted?
你怎么知道她被绑♥架♥了
What was your thinking?
你是怎么想的
You want to be careful.
你得小心点
Those questions got me kicked off homicide.
我就是因为这些问题才被调离凶案组的
I thought yelling at your Sergeant
我以为你是因为大骂上级警官
got you kicked off homicide.
才被调走的
Is that what you heard?
你听到的是这种说法
What I heard is that you ran through a year's manpower
我听到的说法是你浪费了大家一年的精力
on this one case,
查这一个案子
ran everyone ragged
搞得每个人筋疲力尽
and then fell asleep driving home one night,
有天晚上开车回家的时候睡着了
crashed into a dumpster.
撞上了垃圾桶
Wrong.
错了
It was a hydro box.
是个配电箱
Much more expensive.
要贵得多
Here's what I need you to do.
这些是你需要做的
As my new partner,
作为我的新搭档
I need you to cover off my active cases,
我要你查看所有我经手的现行案件
unsolved B&Es,
没解决的入室盗窃案件
dozens of them,
这里很多案件
stretching back a year.
可以追溯到一年前
Get up to speed.
抓点紧跟上
Okay.
好吧
See, the thing with John is two-fold.
看见了吧 和约翰一起 就是两倍的工作量
First, whatever you do, stand up to him
第一 不管你做什么 都要违抗他
and don't be a yes man.
别做唯唯诺诺的人
I'm not.
我不是那种人
And second?
那第二呢
美剧 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表