美剧 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
Took a walk to the summit at night,
夜游至山顶
You and I
你和我
To burn a hole in the old grip of the familiar,
将过往付之一炬
You and I
你和我
And the dark was opening wide,
而黑暗正在蔓延
Do or die
非战即亡
I forgot to tell you. Mm.
我忘了跟你说 嗯
Kelly got a job today
凯莉今天找到工作了
at a coffee shop.
在一家咖啡店里
I thought she was coming home for the summer.
我以为这个夏天她会回家呢
Well she changed her mind.
她改主意了
She's moving in with some friends.
搬去和一些朋友住了
It's not about that, John.
跟那无关 约翰
She had a gun to her head.
她也是心不甘情不愿吧
She doesn't blame you.
她不会怪你的
I want to show you something.
有些东西我想给你看看
And Black flies?
是黑蝇叮的吗
Brutal little mothers.
不分轻重的死虫子
You gotta stop eating candy, bro.
别再吃糖了 兄弟
They like the sweet stuff.
它们喜欢甜食
Yeah? Why aren't they all over you,
是吗 为什么它们不缠着你
Mr. Nice Guy?
好好先生
They can smell my bitterness from a mile away.
它们一英里开外就能闻到我身上的苦味
She's totally out of it!
她已经完全醉得不知所以了
We're going to have a good time, huh.
我们会玩得超愉快的
Can we get a tequila?
能给我们上一杯龙舌兰吗
Double shot?
双份的
Blaine.
布莱恩
The redhead.
那个红发姑娘
What's she drinking?
她在喝什么
The guy over there bought her a beer.
那边那个人给她买♥♥了一杯啤酒
She didn't drink it.
但她没喝
Have a seat.
请坐
Looks like you have been in the bush.
看来你是刚从林子里出来
Leave her alone.
别烦她
Back off, buddy.
滚开 老兄
Shut up.
闭嘴
Miss, are you okay?
姑娘 你还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you know what day is it?
你知道今天几号♥吗
I said back off.
我说了滚开
Do you know where you are?
你知道你在哪里吗
Hey, Chief.
嘿 头儿
Why don't you get out of here before I kick your ass.
不如你趁我揍你之前从这里消失吧
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗
Miss.
小姐
Do you have a purse on you?
你身上带钱包了吗
A phone?
手♥机♥呢
I don't think so.
好像没有
Hey!
嘿
Does anyone in here know who this lady is?
有人知道这位姑娘是谁吗
I thought she was just being nice.
我以为她只是在示好而已
Miss.
小姐
I'm gonna take you to some place safe.
如果你同意的话
If that's okay with you.
我带你去安全的地方
Sure.
当然
I don't want to sell our house.
我不想卖♥♥掉我们的房♥子
We've been talking about a place on the water
出来之后 我们一直在讨论
ever since we came up.
找个靠水的住处
Some day.
总会有这天的
My thirty's coming up in September.
这个九月我的工龄就满三十年了
Sure and then it'll be your thirty-five,
是啊 然后就会满三十五年
and then your forty.
再然后就是四十年
Catherine.
凯瑟琳
I was thinking
我一直在想
that I might actually...
我可能真的...
I don't think we should look too far ahead.
我觉得我们还是不要想得太远
There.
那里
Perfect!
完美
Cardinal.
卡迪纳尔
I was on a date.
我在约会呢
Sorry.
抱歉
He spent the whole time explaining
他全程都在解释
how prosecution works.
怎么起诉
He was probably nervous.
可能是紧张吧
These are detectives Cardinal and Delorme
这两位是在阿冈昆湾警局任职的
from the Algonquin Bay Police Department.
卡迪纳尔和德洛姆警探
They'll be taking over the case from here.
现在起 他们会接手这个案子
Okay, well,
好的
the bullet entered the victim's left temporal lobe.
子弹射入了伤者的左颞叶
Lodged near the hippocampus.
位置约在海马体附近
So lobotomy by gunshot.
所以枪击切断了脑叶
That would explain her placid mood.
这也就解释了为什么她一直很平静
What's her condition?
她情况怎么样
The bullet's close to a cerebral artery.
子弹靠近大脑动脉
Based on her EEG...
脑电图显示...
one or two strong seizures
在一两次严重癫痫发作之后
and she's dead.
她就会死亡
They're assembling a trauma team in Toronto.
多伦多那边正在组建一支创伤医疗团队
Can we see her? Mmm hmm.
我们能见见她吗 当然
Thanks. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
All right, thank you.
好的 谢谢
So, I've been calling her "Red"
我一直叫她"红发女"
because I don't think that Jane Doe
因为我觉得无名氏这个称呼
is appropriate for a living victim.
不太适合活着的受害人
Is she local?
她是当地人吗
Nobody recognized her in the bar
酒吧里没人认识她
and I ran her picture against our missing persons
我把她的照片和失踪人员比对了一下
and no hits.
没有任何结果
No, ah, cell phone? Purse?
没有手♥机♥和钱包吗
Just the clothes on her back
只有身上的衣服
and judging by the leaves and the dirt and everything,
从树叶 泥土这一切线索来判断
she had to be out in the bush for a while
她一定是在灌木丛中昏迷了一段时间
before she went into the bar.
然后才进的酒吧
Hi.
嗨
I'm Detective Cardinal.
我是卡迪纳尔警探
This is Detective Delorme.
这是德洛姆警探
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Great.
不错
How are you?
你呢
There's a helicopter that's going to take you to a hospital
直升机会带你去多伦多的一家
in Toronto.
医院
Why?
为什么
I feel fine.
我感觉还不错
Well, because you have a bullet
因为你的大脑里
lodged in your brain
留了一颗子弹
and the doctors want to take it out.
医生想把它取出来
Oh.
哦
Okay.
好的
Ah, can you help us with something.
有件事想请你帮帮忙
We'd like to go through your clothing,
我们想检查你的衣物
see if there's any identification.
看看有没有你的身份信息
Sure.
当然
Ah, do you mind if I take your photo?
你介意我拍一张你的照片吗
Is my hair crazy?
我的头发乱吗
No.
不乱
Do you have any idea
你知不知道
who might have done this to you?
谁有可能对你做出这样的事吗
Done what?
做了什么
Looks like you're ready to go.
你要出发了
美剧 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表