美剧 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表
Took a walk to the summit at night,
夜游至山顶
You and I
你和我
To burn a hole in the old grip of the familiar,
将过往付之一炬
You and I
你和我
And the dark was opening wide,
而黑暗正在蔓延
Do or die
非战即亡
John.
约翰
You need to step away now.
现在请你移步一下
We have to do our work.
我们有工作要处理
You have to move.
你必须离开
John.
约翰
Why did you come here tonight?
今晚你为什么来这里
She, uh,
她
She left a note saying she'd be here.
她留了一张纸条 说会来这里
Did she say why?
她说过为什么吗
Take photographs.
来拍照
Okay.
好的
Keep him here.
把他留在这
Put him in your car
让他坐你车
the front seat.
前排座位
Get him a coffee.
给他一杯咖啡
Yeah.
好的
C'mon, sit down a minute.
来吧 坐一会
Detective Cardinal.
卡迪纳尔警探
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Harris, bag her hands.
哈里斯 把她的手装袋
We need to treat this
我们需要像对待
like any other suspicious death.
其他可疑死亡案件一样
I'm gonna need some room Detective.
警探 得请你让一下
Come with me.
跟我来
Go ahead.
去吧
I'll be right there.
我就来
Lise!
莉兹
I found the note in her bag.
我在她包里发现了字条
It's Catherine's handwriting?
是凯瑟琳的笔迹吗
Had she been behaving differently?
最近她是否行为有异
I thought she was off her meds.
我以为她已经不吃药了
She was talking about quitting therapy.
她总是提起放弃治疗
But,
但是
we talked.
我们谈过了
She seemed, She seemed good.
她看起来 看上去还可以
We need to get you home.
我们得送你回家
Her car, uh,
她的车
I don't know what to do about her car.
我不知道该怎么处理她的车
We'll take care of that.
我们来安排
And you.
同时照顾你
You shouldn't be driving.
你就别开车了
Yeah.
好的
Come on.
走吧
I'll take you home, Detective.
我送你回家 警探
Kelly. It's Dad.
凯莉 是爸爸
Your, uh,
你的
You need to come home.
你得回家来
You took that?
你拍的
People always look better in pictures
在爱他们的人的镜头里
taken by people who love them.
人们总看起来更美
She hated having her picture taken.
她不喜欢拍照
Yeah, she didn't like herself.
是的 她不喜欢自己
That's not true.
不是的
All evidence to the contrary.
所有证据都可反驳这一点
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just I'm mad at her and I can't believe that you're not.
我生她的气 而且我不敢相信 你居然不气她
Are you okay Dad?
你还好吗 爸爸
Can you do this?
你能行吗
I'm fine.
我没事
It's just,
只是
my feet hurt.
我的脚有些痛
New shoes.
新鞋
Take them off.
脱了吧
I'm not seeing your mother off in socks.
我不会只穿袜子去看你妈妈
She'd want you to be comfortable.
她会希望你舒服一些
How's your sister?
你妹妹怎么样了
She's not good.
她情况不妙
She's got a couple of weeks left.
只有几周可活了
Maybe days.
可能只有几天
I'm sorry.
抱歉
So you decided against the NIS training?
你决定违反国家情报局的训练
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, well, maybe it's just as well,
是啊 也许发生了这么多事
with everything that's going on.
这样也倒还好
John?
约翰
I can let you be alone.
我可以让你一个人静静
No.
不用
Plenty of time for that.
我有很多独处时间
Dr. Bell, thanks for coming.
贝尔医生 感谢你的到来
I won't ask how you're doing.
我不会问你过得如何
But I want to offer my help,
但是如果你有任何需要
if there's anything at all,
我都愿意给予帮助
You saw her,
你在出事前
right before.
见过她
We had a session, yes.
有一次心理治疗 没错
She tell you what happened between us
她告诉了你 我们在多伦多
in Toronto?
发生的事
Yes.
是的
But she also told me you'd made up.
但她也告诉我 你补偿了她
She felt good about you two.
她对你们的关系很有信心
There were no signs,
我根本看不出
none that I could see,
任何征兆
I-I would have taken steps.
不然我会采取措施
So then,
那么
something happened afterward then,
就是之后发生了什么
something to trigger her.
触发了她轻生的念头
She always had to struggle, John,
约翰 她总是在挣扎
you know that.
你知道的
it was a beautiful service.
这场葬礼办的很好
So many people loved Catherine.
很多人都喜欢凯瑟琳
But of course they did,
但这也是理所当然
she was special.
因为她很特别
People are leaving. I-I should,
大家要走了 我得
say my goodbyes.
送送他们
I don't wanna go inside just yet.
我还不想进去
You want to take a walk?
想走走吗
I need to,
我需要
lie down.
躺一会
Island Road house. One hour.
环岛路的房♥子 一小时
I don't know if I can do one,
我不知道一个小时行不行
but maybe two?
两个怎么样
Park down the road,
路边停车
like last time, all right?
就像上次一样 好吗
Okay.
好的
Bye.
再见
Anyone see you?
有人看见你了吗
No one's around anymore.
这周围没人了
Summer's over.
夏天结束了
Oh, no no no no no no no.
糟糕 糟糕 糟糕
You're leaving?
你要走了
I thought we could order in some food,
我还想着点一些吃的
I'm, uh,
我
I'm late for dinner again. This can't keep happening.
我晚餐又迟到了 不能一直这样
Randall.
兰德尔
美剧 | 冰血缉凶(2017) | 导航列表