美剧 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表
Who are you? What do you want? Hello, sir.
你们是谁 想干什么 先生 你好
I'm DI Scanlon. This is DS Stone.
我是斯坎伦督察 这位是斯通警长
We'd like to see some identification, please.
我们希望你出示一下相关证件
This is my mother's house. There's nothing here.
这是我妈妈的房♥子 什么都没有
Liar.
撒谎
Get back!
退后
Is anyone else in the house? Just my mother.
房♥子里还有别人吗 只有我妈
You do not have to say anything,
你有权保持沉默...
Alan?
艾朗
Where's Alan?
艾朗呢
Alan?
艾朗
Carol?
凯洛
Carol Taft?
凯洛·塔夫特
DS Stone?
斯通警长
Sir. Well done.
长官 干得好
Hold a briefing for the murder of a drug addict,
做一个关于瘾君子被杀的对外简报
you can't pay them to turn up.
给钱都没人来
Mention the word serial killer and suddenly you need extra chairs.
一提连环杀手 突然间人多的要添椅子了
Multiple murderer.
是多重凶杀犯
You've done plenty of these before?
你以前办过很多这种案子吗
No. Never.
没有 从没办过
Follow my lead and remember, it's a good news day.
注意紧随我的暗示 记住 定性为好消息
And Alan Harvey would undoubtedly have killed more than three women
如果不是警方办案得力 艾朗·哈维
if it wasn't for some exemplary police work.
无疑会杀害不止3名女性
Particularly from DS Stone here,
尤其是斯通警长
who will talk you through the arrest.
他将向你们说明逮捕过程
Carol Taft should be alive.
凯洛·塔夫特本不该死
Can you expand on that, sir?
您能多说明一下吗 长官
What DS Stone means is despite this success,
斯通警长的意思是 尽管成功破案
it's no time for a celebration.
但却不是庆祝的时候
What I mean is
我的意思是
if we had treated each woman as part of a pattern,
如果我们当初看出每位女性都属于同一种作案模式
rather than separate missing persons cases,
而非互不相干的失踪案件
we would have found Alan Harvey sooner.
我们就能更早找到艾朗·哈维
And Carol Taft would still be alive.
凯洛·塔夫特也不会死了
And we failed.
我们失败了
I failed.
我失败了
So...
那么
you believe Homicide Command should be
你认为凶案组应该跟
working more closely with Missing Persons.
失踪人口部门更密切地合作
Yes.
是的
Yes, most people that go missing are vulnerable.
没错 大部分失踪人口都是较为弱小无助之人
And we need to be looking at them the way Alan Harvey did,
我们该像艾朗·哈维那样看待他们
as potential victims.
将其当做潜在受害人
Otherwise, we'll... we'll be too late again.
否则 我们又会迟一步
You start on Monday.
你周一开始上班
Sir?
长官
The strategic outcome of this case
此案带来的重大结果就是
is your permanent secondment to Missing Persons,
你将永远被调去失踪人口部
looking for serial killers.
寻找连环杀手
You're telling me I'm leaving?
你是说我要调走了
I'm telling you... you're finished, DS Stone.
我是说 你完蛋了 斯通警长
Now...get out.
滚出去吧
Leanne?
莉安
Leanne?
莉安
Morning, Ruth. Coffee's up.
早啊 露丝 咖啡煮好了
Morning, Sal.
早啊 萨尔
Oh, can you ask Eric to re-send
你能让埃里克再给我发一下
that study on the elderly?
那篇关于老年人的研究吗
I thought it was about pensions and deleted it.
我以为是关于养老金的 随手删了
Sure, will do.
没问题
I'm Ruth Hattersley, one of the senior analysts here.
我是露丝·哈特斯利 是这里的资深分♥析♥员
I believe we're going to be working together.
我们今后要一起合作了
That's me, over there.
我在那边办公
You are DS Stone...
你是斯通警长
Is it all right if I call you Sean?
我可以叫你肖恩吗
You're booked in for an induction at...ten.
你10点要去进行入职介绍
I'll take you to meet everybody first.
我先带你去跟大家打招呼
We're really excited about you being here.
你能来我们很高兴
It's long overdue.
早该如此了
Obviously we advise the police all the time,
显然 我们一直跟警方提议
but we never get to do any field work.
但我们从没出过外勤
Do you have a husband? No.
你有丈夫吗 没有
No, I...I don't.
没 我没有
I do have a son...
但我有个儿子
..Who is ridiculously excited about the fact
他对我将要跟一个
that I'm going to be working with someone who is as
和他一样痴迷于连环杀手的人做同事
fascinated by serial killers as he is.
感到特别激动
Multiple murderer. And I'm not fascinated.
是多重凶杀犯 我也不是"痴迷"
But you are looking into those missing persons
但你是在调查那些可能
most at risk of becoming victims of serial killers?
被连环杀手杀害的失踪人员
Multiple murderer.
多重凶杀犯
I'm so sorry. What's the difference?
抱歉 这有什么区别
Serial killers live in Hollywood.
连环杀手是好莱坞影视剧中塑造出来的
Multiple murderer helps keep them where they belong.
说多重凶杀犯才恰当 摆正他们的位置
Which is where? Right next door.
什么样的位置 你的邻里街坊
They're not fascinating.
他们根本没什么迷人的魅力
They're not evil geniuses, most are merely opportunist.
他们也不是邪恶的天才 大多只是投机者
So...where do we start?
那我们从哪开始
Well, I've looked at every low and medium risk missing person
我已经翻遍了过去3个月本地区上报的
reported in the region over the past three months.
每一个中低危险性失踪人员
I've focused on the five groups most often targeted
我主要关注英国多重凶杀犯
by UK multiple murderers.
最可能针对的5类人
Which are?
都是哪类人
Ask your son, it sounds like he would know.
问你儿子啊 听上去他会知道呢
We're left with those.
我们目前剩下这些
We need to focus on her, Taylor Davis, aged 16.
我们要重点关注她 泰勒·戴维斯 16岁
Why isn't she high priority?
她为什么不是最高优先级
Because she's run away three times in the last year.
因为她去年离家出走3次了
But she always returns between hours 24 and 30.
但她总在24到30小时内回家
We're now in hour 60. No sightings,
而现在已经过去60小时 无人见过她
no phone, no social media activity.
没打过电♥话♥ 没用过社交网络
How long have you been here? We're creatures of habit.
你来多久了 人是遵循习惯的动物
That's what creates patterns.
所以会产生行为模式
Taylor broke hers. Do you have a car?
泰勒则打破了她的行为模式 你有车吗
I'm going to see Taylor's investigating officer.
我要去见泰勒案件的调查员
What the hell...?
搞什么
Why didn't we travel together?
我们为什么不开一辆车过来
I think while I drive.
我开车时要思考
What's a medium risk runaway got to do with me?
中度危险性离家出走少女跟我有什么关系
Because she's high risk. Not according to this.
因为她其实是高危险性 资料显示不是这样呢
That's why I'm here.
所以我才来
You have to prioritise Taylor Davis immediately.
你得马上把泰勒·戴维斯列为优先调查案件
Is that before or after I look for whoever
那我该把昨晚为一部手♥机♥
slashed a boy's throat last night for his mobile phone?
而割了一个男孩喉咙的案子推后调查吗
Or for the man sexually assaulting women
以及在本地急诊室厕所
in the toilets of the local A&E?
性侵女性的那个案子
Is he dead?
他死了吗
Who? The boy.
谁 那男孩
No, but... Before then.
没有 那就推后
Where's he going? Where you going?
他去哪儿 你去哪儿
To see Taylor's mother.
去见泰勒的妈妈
No, you are not. You are not!
不 不行 你不能去
If anyone's going to speak to her, it's going to be me.
如果有谁该去跟她谈话 也该是我
Sir, can I have a word? Not now, Raymond.
长官 能说句话吗 等下 雷蒙德
I'm sorry about this, having to drive me.
真抱歉 让你开车载我
There's no point in us taking three cars.
我们没必要开3辆车
Do you know him? DS Stone?
你认识他吗 斯通警长
By reputation only.
只听过大名
He seems to have decided not to like me.
他似乎决定了不喜欢我
美剧 | 追影逐凶(2014) | 导航列表