美剧 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表
克拉丽丝
Clarice.
我还以为都结束了
I thought it was done.
野牛比尔杀害了七名女性
Buffalo Bill took seven women.
恐怖
第五名受害者被比尔剥皮
又一名野牛比尔的受害者
他剥了六个人...
He skinned six --
六个人的皮
six of them.
我救下了一个人
I saved one --
最后一个...
the last one...
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
一年过去了
It's been a year since.
我已经放下了这个案子
I put it behind me,
但上周
but last week,
其中一些家庭想要发表声明
some of the families wanted to make statements.
做个了断
Close the book.
多么悲伤而怪异的周年纪念啊
Such a sad, strange anniversary.
为了受害者的家庭 我想出席活动
I wanted to be present for the families of the victims.
当我从司法部出来时
When I came out of Justice,
他们简直...无处不在
they were all just... everywhere.
《闲谈者杂♥志♥》
科学怪人的新娘归来
杀死野牛比尔后 克拉丽丝·史达林首次公开亮相
完整报道见第6页
抱歉你还在这看见它了 克拉丽丝
Sorry you had to see this here, Clarice.
有人把杂♥志♥留在候诊区了
It was left in my waiting area.
弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 1993年
媒体似乎不愿放过你
The press can't seem tolet you go.
我想这也有些好处 先生
Well, I suppose there are a few advantages, sir.
西夫韦超♥市♥的女收银员
The checkout lady at the Safeway
让我在西瓜上给她签名
asked me to autograph a melon.
我想这也许会引起
I imagine it might cause
你同僚的不满吧
real resentment with your colleagues.
联调局的明星 才从培训学院毕业一年
The famous face of the FBI, just a year out of the Academy.
我们有时会在自动贩卖♥♥机旁打闹一番
Well, sometimes we duke it out at the vending machine.
其实不会
Not really.
我把数据录入到电脑
I feed data into computers.
我在行为科学实验室
I'm what they call an "Igor"
被他们叫作"科学小怪蛋"
in the Behavioral Sciences Lab.
我不是任何地方的门面 先生
I'm not the face of anything, sir.
这里说得可不一样
Well, this says differently.
"野牛比尔的恐怖之屋
"Buffalo Bill's house of horrors...
幸存者们会开口发声吗"
Will the Survivors Ever Speak??"
没有幸存者
There were no survivors.
但你就幸存下来了
But you were a survivor.
我是说...
I mean...
幸存者的前提是 你首先得是受害者
to be a survivor, you have to be a victim.
而我只是在履行职责
I was just doing my job.
但那并不是你的职责
Yeah, but it wasn't your job.
在你阻止野牛比尔剥皮并杀害更多女性时
You were still a trainee when you stopped Buffalo Bill
你还是个培训生呢
from skinning and killing more women.
不好意思 他是先杀死她们
Excuse me -- He killed them before.
这差别对你很重要吗
Is that distinction important to you?
对 先生
Yes, sir.
他并没有活剥了她们的皮 对我很重要
It is important to me that he did not skin them alive.
你和她谈过话吗
Do you ever speak with her?
凯瑟琳·马汀
Catherine Martin?
我觉得没什么可谈的 先生
I'm not really sure what there would be to speak about, sir.
你和其他受害者家庭都保持了联♥系♥
You keep in touch with the other victims' families.
你给他们写信 查看他们的情况
You write to them. You check in.
但却没和凯瑟琳这样
But not Catherine.
先生 我理解
Sir, I understand
如果我坦然接受"幸存者"这个称呼
it would be easier for everyone
那大家的日子都会好过些
if I just became comfortable with the term "survivor."
我发现大多数人只需要我扮演一个角色
I've found most people need me to be just the one thing,
一个简单的角色
a simple thing.
我猜这样他们就能...放松了
So they can...relax, I guess.
克拉丽丝 你像老手一样避重就轻一年了
Clarice, you've been deflecting like a pro for a full year now.
先生 我被强制来这里和你谈话
Sir, I'm mandated to come here and speak with you, and --
这可以理解
Which is understandable,
毕竟你上一位心理治疗师是
given your last therapist was an inmate
巴尔的摩精神病罪犯医院里的犯人
in the Baltimore Hospital for the Criminally Insane
而且他还吃他的病人
and, you know, ate his patients.
他不是我的心理治疗师
He was not my therapist.
那只是等价交换
It was a quid pro quo.
-他想要一些... -你生活的一些细节
- He wanted pieces -- - Pieces of your life,
来交换他对野牛比尔的见解
in exchange for his insights into Buffalo Bill.
但上头特别叮嘱过你
But you were specifically told
不要给他任何信息 克拉丽丝
not to give him any information, Clarice.
我们只有三天
We only had three days.
你让你们的关系变得亲密
You let that relationship be intimate.
你是如何承载的
How do you carry that?
你是如何承载他的怒火的
How do you carry his rage?
野牛比尔的怒火
Buffalo Bill's rage?
我换个问法
I'll put it another way --
你怎么处理你的怒火
What do you do with all your rage?
这不是我所考虑的 先生
It's not really something I think about, sir.
好吧 克拉丽丝
Okay, Clarice,
我说说我的看法
I'm gonna tell you what I see.
我面前的探员 似乎把
I see an agent who seems to be adopting
受害女性的亲人当作家人
the families of murdered women,
但多年没见过自己的家人
but hasn't seen her own family in years.
我面前的这位探员 把自己关在
I see an agent who's buried herself
行为科学实验室的地下室里
in the basement of the Behavioral Sciences Unit
常年不见天日
and rarely sees the light of day.
光线对我并不重要 真的
The light doesn't matter that much to me. Really.
我面前的这位探员刚刚告诉我
And I see an agent who just told me
她丝毫不关心凯瑟琳·马汀是否活着
that she doesn't consider Catherine Martin to be alive,
尽管自己救了她的命
despite having saved her life.
这些事不禁让我思考
These things make me think,
"这位探员无法♥正♥常轮岗
"This agent needs to be out of rotation
直到她从最惨重的创伤后应激障碍中痊愈"
until she can heal from PTSD of the most egregious kind."
先生 我要字斟句酌
Sir, I'm gonna tread carefully here
因为我知道你写下的文字
because I know what you write in there
能让我的工作变得更难
can make my job harder.
请说
Please.
这份小报从未被打开过
This tabloid has never been opened.
它是崭新的
It's pristine.
没人把它落在这里 先生
No one left it here, sir.
是你想让我看见它 让我开口
You wanted me to see it, to get me talking.
我说的准确吗
Is that accurate?
我再问你一遍 克拉丽丝
I'll ask you again, Clarice --
你怎么处理你的怒火
What do you do with all your rage?
医生 很抱歉
Doctor, I'm sorry.
不好意思 这是私人问诊时间
Excuse me. This is a private session.
医生 我接到命令带她去华盛顿
Doctor, I have orders to get her to Washington.
我还不打算让她恢复原职
I'm not prepared to sign off on her.
这是露丝·马汀的要求
This request comes from Ruth Martin,
美国司法部长
the Attorney General of the United States of America.
事态紧急 需要史达林立即到场
It's an urgent matter, and Starling is needed right now.
为什么是我 长官
Why me, sir?
没有你问话的份 史达林
You don't get to ask why, Starling.
去收拾行李吧
Let's go pack a bag.
你短时间内不会回来了
You'll be gone a while.
克拉丽丝
第一季第一集
司法部
司法部长办公室
媒体已经挤到市长窗前了
The press is outside the mayor's window.
司法部长女士 他们需要你发表声明
Madam Attorney General, they need you to make the statement.
我会发表那个破声明的 二十分钟后
I will make the damn statement -- 20 minutes.
司法部长稍后将发表声明
The Attorney General will be making a statement later.
于此同时 你跟其他人一起等着吧
In the meantime, you can sit tight just like everyone else.
看来你收拾得很快啊
Well, you must pack up quick.
是的 女士 这是我父亲的旅行包
Yes, Ma'am. It's my dad's duffel.
我总是带着它到处跑 所以
Been living out of it for quite a while, so...
美剧 | 克拉丽斯(2021) | 导航列表