美剧 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表
神秘校园
第一季 第一集
煤山学校
太容易推倒了 跟推小绵羊似的
Too easy, posh-o. It's like pushing over a lamb.
凯文昨晚没回家
Kevin never got home last night.
谁都知道这个学校的学生会失踪
Everyone knows students at this school disappear -
他们只会装作没发生过
they all just pretend it isn't happening.
今晚我们可能会死
坦娅 你等会来帮忙装饰吗
Tanya? Are you coming to help decorate later?
学院秋季舞会
我们需要志愿者
We need volunteers.
-我妈妈说我年纪太小 -但这是给12级的
- My mum says I'm too young. - But its for year 12.
严格来说你够格
Technically you qualify,
除了你好像 小个两岁
despite, you know, being, like, two years ahead.
你到底几岁来着
How old are you, anyway?
这问题倒是永远不会老
Oh, because that question never gets old!
我觉得我要邀请查理去舞会
I think I'm going to ask Charlie to the prom.
你让我们没有通过贝氏测试法
And you just made us fail the Bechdel test.
用来甄别电影是否推动性别不平等的方法 需要满足
电影中必须出现至少2名女演员 而且她们必须有名字
这些女演员之间必须有对话
对话主题不能涉及男性
什么
The what?
你真有意思
You're funny!
再说了 我不觉得新来的孩子...
Besides, I don't think the new kid is into...
等等 舞会就是明天
Wait, prom is tomorrow.
你还没定下男伴
You don't have a date yet?
所以你答应帮我装饰了
So that's a yes to helping me decorate.
大家要穿成什么样
How would one dress?
男孩要穿晚礼服 女孩要穿长裙
Well, the boys wear dinner jackets and the girls wear ballgowns,
但你不用分得这么清楚
but you don't need to be that gender specific.
我不知道你上一份工作干了什么 但...
I don't know what you did in your last job, but...
我不是保姆
I am NOT a baby-sitter.
只不过...你其实...
Except...you kind of...
是
..Are.
不管怎么说
Anyway...
关于那个舞...舞会
..About the p...prom.
我在想也许你和我能...你懂的
I was thinking that maybe you and I could... You know.
不 我觉得还是算了
No. I shouldn't think so.
心疼
That was painful.
看看你们 人中精英
Look at you all. The cream of the crop.
尖子生
High achievers.
难怪这国家只有《唐顿庄园》这种剧
No wonder this country only exports Downton Abbey.
-我喜欢《唐顿庄园》 -你当然喜欢
- I like Downton Abbey. - Of course YOU like it.
演得就是一堆白人客客气气的
It's a bunch of white people being nice to each other.
要是伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴参演 你也会看
You'd watch it if Idris Elba were in it.
这么快就开始作弊了 查尔斯
Are we cheating already, Charles?
伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴
你其实什么都没教我们
You haven't actually taught us anything yet.
没错
True.
伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴是一名英国演员 音乐家 配音演员和DJ
今天我们第一课怎么样
So how about our first lesson of the day?
你们的老师特别笨手笨脚
Your teacher has awful butterfingers.
你不能这么做 这是他的私人财产
You can't do that! That's his private property.
阿普丽尔·麦克林 回答问题
April Maclean, the answer to the question
老处♥女♥是天生的还是后天的
are spinsters born or made?
你找到舞会的男伴了吗
You got a date for the prom yet?
你应该不能问这种问题吧
Pretty sure you're not allowed to ask that.
-我有女伴 -当然了 拉姆
- I've got a date. - Of course, Ram.
毕竟你每次走进教室
The boy who hears silent applause
都仿佛能听到无声的鼓掌声
every time he walks into a room.
解吧
Solve it.
别看上去这么痛苦 马特兹
Don't look so pained, Matteusz.
书上有这道题吗
Is this even in the book?
我真心觉得都是她编的
I honestly think she makes this stuff up.
这是经典克莱因-戈尔登场的
It's the Gibbs probability density
吉布斯概率密度
in a classical Klein-Gordon field.
的确是啊
Well, it is.
我们不懂这个
We're not supposed to understand it.
她只是想让我们觉得自己很蠢
She just wants us to feel stupid.
我敢打赌是她吃了失踪的孩子
I bet she ate that missing kid.
他被吃了
He was eaten?
你到底是哪里人 感觉像是女王时期的人
Where are you from anyway? You sound like the Queen.
我来自谢菲尔德
I'm from Sheffield.
我到底为啥跟你们这些蠢蛋说话
Why am I even talking to you geeks?
别让我留你堂 拉姆 你绝对不会喜欢
Don't make me put you in detention, Ram. You wouldn't like it.
今晚大规模装饰场地 欢迎志愿者
The big decoration tonight. All volunteers are welcome.
今晚大规模装饰场地 秋季舞会
Big decorations night. Autumn Ball.
欢迎志愿者
All volunteers are welcome.
欢迎志愿者
All volunteers are welcome.
今晚大规模装饰场地
Big decoration tonight.
给 需要你哦
Here you are. Need you.
来帮帮我啊
Come and help me.
有人吗
Anyone?
找男伴去舞会很重要 对吗
Having a date to the prom is important, yes?
似的
Yeah.
我应该找马特兹当我的伴
I shall ask Matteusz as my date.
这样不对吗
Is this not right?
-不不不 -谢菲尔德的学校就很不一样
- No, no, no... - The schools in Sheffield are very different.
不 这样很好 太好了
No, it's great. It's...it's fantastic.
这样就说得通了
And it totally makes sense.
祝福你
Good for you.
-谢谢 -好吧
- Thank you. - OK.
他当然是了
Of course he is.
当然了
Of course.
-左边 -开球
- On the left! - Open!
-过人 -开球
- Through! - Open!
-快 -我带球
- Move! - I've got it!
-太好了 -快点
- Yes! - Come on!
拉姆
Ram!
快
Come on!
带球
Get the ball!
快 快
Quick, quick!
空挡
Open!
刚刚怎么回事
What the hell was that?!
-教练 -20圈
- Coach... - 20 laps. Now.
-为什么 -25圈
- What for? - 25.
继续训练
Get a move on.
失踪
凯文·威廉姆斯
你见过凯文·威廉姆斯吗
不 不 你为什么要帮忙装饰
No. No. Why would you help decorate something
你根本不会去参与的晚会
that you can't even go to?
因为那个可怜的家伙
Because that sad individual is probably
可能是我交朋友的唯一机会
the only chance you have at a friend.
我觉得我压力太大了
Yeah, I'm under far too much pressure.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
-稍等 -好
- Just a minute. - All right.
我要这个 这是2...
I'll have some of this. It's two-for-one...
看你不♥穿♥校服还是很奇怪 坦娅
Still weird to see without your uniform, Tanya.
-我现在上初中了 -跳级生
- I'm in sixth form now. - Overachiever.
我抓到我丈夫坐在楼梯上摸自己
I caught my husband fiddling with himself on the stairs.
谢谢
Thank you.
我回来了
I'm home.
你过得挺惬意啊
You took your own sweet time.
有人吗
Hello?
一般你这时候应该做好作业了
You're usually done by now.
你也好
Hello to you too.
妈妈 你知道学校的舞会...
Mum, you know this prom at school...
你年纪太小 不能和男孩子跳舞
You're too young to be dancing with boys.
但我其实...
But I'm technically...
你的头脑很聪明 你可以跳级
Your brain is smart enough to have allowed you to skip ahead,
但你还是一个小姑娘
but you are still a little girl.
连自己的作业都还没做好
One who isn't even finished with her homework.
快点干活 才能玩
Work fast. Fun is for later.
什么时候 等我40岁吗
When, when I'm 40?
怎么了
What's the matter?
美剧 | 神秘校园(2016) | 导航列表