美剧 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表
1946年 英国
出发
停
Halt.
英国公民
其他国家公民
与敌为伴
第一季第一集
他们事先完全没提醒我们
We were given no warning.
只给了我们五分钟时间收拾东西
We were given only five minutes to pack...
他对你说什么了
What did he say to you?
你♥爸♥爸对你说什么了
What did your father say to you?
我不会说英语
I don't speak English.
我的问题你们一个都没回答
Not one of my questions have been answered!
一个都没 每次审讯我都说明想法
Not one! I've said what I think at each interrogation.
我一次又一次表明立场
I make my position clear again and again.
不管你们问我多少次
However many times you ask me,
我是不会改的 根本不会有任何区别
I'm not going to change anything. It makes no difference at all.
这边走
This way.
这边走
This way.
告诉我它叫什么
Tell me its name.
我叫伊曼纽尔
My name is Mr Emmanuel.
你能听懂吗
Do you understand me now?
你还是不跟我说话吗
You're still not going to talk to me?
那可有点不礼貌
That is not very polite.
但我懂的
But then I understand.
有些东西千万不能弄丢了
Some things, they must never be lost.
-你还没谢谢我呢 -谢谢
- You didn't thank me. - Thank you.
再见 小家伙
Goodbye, little one.
出发
别害怕
There's no need to be afraid.
我只是来带你去吃早饭的
I've just come to take you to breakfast.
你肯定饿坏了
You must be starving.
我德语说得不好 我知道
My German's not very good, I know.
但我觉得你应该听得懂英语
But I think you understand English.
是吧
Don't you?
懂一点点
A little, anyway.
-监狱 -不 这里不是监狱
- Prison. - No, you're not in prison.
那架飞机上运了很多口粮
There were a lot of rations went on to that plane.
你要是吃一个 我就告诉你这是哪
If you eat one of those, I'll tell you where we are.
算了 我还是直接告诉你吧
Well, I'll tell you anyway.
你在伦敦
You're in London.
说得确切些 你在伦敦城郊的恩菲尔德
Well, you're on the edge of London - in Enfield, to be exact.
如果把这里比作伦敦市中心的话
If these are the centre of London...
那我们就在这儿 北边
well, then we're here, north,
要是你担心的话 你♥爸♥爸
and your father, in case you were worrying,
几小时后就过来找你
will join you in a couple of hours.
布里加迪尔想见您 长官
Brigadier wants to see you, sir.
好了 享用早餐吧
Right. Now, enjoy your breakfast.
天啊
Blimey!
我们该撤出去了 把恩菲尔德还给他们
It's time we got out of here, gave Enfield back to them.
这就已经开始烧东西了
Burning stuff already?
我们得开始毁掉一些文件了
We've got to start getting rid of some of it.
文件多得快把我们淹没了
We're drowning in files.
我以为你会是最开心摆脱掉这玩意儿的人
I thought you of all people would be glad to see the back of it,
毕竟以前花了那么多时间读这破玩意
having had to spend so much time reading the bloody stuff.
-如果我们漏了有趣的东西呢 -那就太糟了
- And if we missed something interesting? - Too bad.
你见过那个小女孩了吗
So, you've seen the little girl?
见过了 我帮你看孩子了
Yes. I've done your baby-sitting for you.
很好 我知道你这周就要离开了
Good. I know you're meant to be going on leave this week
而且你早就该走了 所以这不是命令
and it's very overdue, so this is not an order,
但我想再让你帮我照看下
but I want you to do a little more baby-sitting
一个更重要的人
of a rather more important kind instead.
您想让我照看谁
And who do you want me to babysit?
她父亲
The father.
当然还有那个小女孩
And the little girl, of course.
他可能对我们十分重要
He could be very important to us.
他是个科学家或者工程师
He's a scientist or an engineer.
一提到高速 我就不知道
I never know what the correct term is
用哪个词才对 反正他研究喷气式飞机
when you're talking about high speed. A jet-plane man anyway.
非常杰出
Brilliant, apparently.
他英语说得很好 应该不难
Speaks quite good English - shouldn't be difficult.
-问题在哪儿呢 -他不愿和我们合作
- What's the problem? - He doesn't want to work with us.
我们得动作快点 别让他落到俄♥国♥人手上
We had to move fast before the Russians got him.
他们已经抓了将近一千名科学家了
They've grabbed nearly 1,000 scientists so far,
美国人也在抓 我们也是
and the Americans are grabbing them and so are we.
实际上 我们是半夜把他从床上揪起来的
We snatched him out of bed in the middle of the night, in fact.
虽然我们已经尽最大可能礼待他了
Though I'm sure we did it in as civilised a way as possible.
当然了
Oh, of course.
但他还是对我们有点怨恨
But he's a little bit irritated with us nonetheless,
坚称他无论如何都不会跟我们合作
maintains he won't co-operate with us under any circumstances.
你得让他改变心意
You've got to make him change his mind.
我六周以后就复员了
I'm getting demobbed in six weeks,
我相信你一定没有忘记这一点
which I'm sure you haven't forgotten.
而且复员是板上钉钉的事 长官
And that is definitely going to happen, sir.
这一任务只要六天
This will only take six days.
如果要我答应
If I were to do it...
得有个条件
it'll be under one condition.
当然了 但你还不知道
Of course, but you don't know
你在哪儿照看他们 不是吗
where you're going to be doing it yet, do you?
我们要利用康宁顿旅馆
We're using the Connington Hotel.
那儿虽然破旧 但给你的津贴很高
It's a funny old dump, but with some surprisingly good perks.
你带着这个德国人 给他好吃好喝
I want you to take this German and get him wining and dining,
他要什么给什么
and anything else he shows a real liking for,
在旅馆里 让他改变心意
and completely turn him around using the hotel.
六天内
In six days?
军情19处的蠢货对他虎视眈眈
The morons from MI19 are eager to get their hands on him
要严刑拷打他
and give him their full treatment,
说得好像用光晃他的眼睛
as if shining lights in his eyes
不让他睡觉
and not letting him get any sleep
就能让他喜欢我们似的
is going to make him like us.
我告诉他们这几天还不能把他交出去 六天
I've told them they can't have him for a few days. Six.
我想你的条件是
I imagine your condition
一切都按你的想法来
is you want to run it exactly how you like.
是的 不受任何人监视 不受军情五处或者
Yes. With nobody breathing down my neck, not from MI5 or...
或者其他该死的机构
Or any other bloody outfit, naturally.
我什么时候开始
So, when do I start?
今天下午四点 旅馆后门
Four o' clock this afternoon, back entrance to the hotel.
有个叫瑞伍德的人 在旅馆里不能穿军服
Chap called Ringwood. Oh, and we don't use uniforms in the hotel,
你得换下来
so you'll have to get out of that.
-只有一件事最关键 -让他为我们效力
- Only one thing matters. - Get him to work for us,
-手段无所谓 -那也是当然
- doesn't matter how I do it. - That too, of course.
但最重要的是 别把他们跟丢了
But, most of all, don't lose them,
也别让他们溜到苏联人或美国人那里
or let them slip away to the Russians or the Americans.
我可以帮您停得靠近前门一些 先生
I can get you much closer round the front, sir.
不用了 这里就好
No, no, this is fine.
我就从这个门进 谢谢
This is the entrance that I need. Thank you.
你从哪儿弄到那个的
Where on earth did you get that?
那肯定是全伦敦仅有的太妃糖苹果了
Those must be the only toffee apples in London.
康宁顿旅馆 车♥库♥
住在这儿的什么人都有 先生
There are all sorts staying here, sir, yes.
因为房♥价便宜 但并非所有人看上去都很穷酸
Because it is quite cheap. But they don't all look like that.
你好 先生 你肯定是弗格森上尉
Hello, sir. You must be Captain Ferguson,
至少我希望你是
or at least I hope you are.
他们给我的描述太模糊了
I was given a very loose description.
-是我 你肯定是瑞伍德 -是我 先生
- Yes, you must be Ringwood. - Indeed, that's me, sir.
要我叫人帮你提行李吗
Do you want me to call somebody to help you with your luggage?
我觉得没那个必要了
I hardly think that's necessary.
没错 这下面一层确实有些阴暗
Yes. It's all bit gloomy down here.
因为轰炸后的废墟 他们才立了这些板子
Because of the bombsite, they keep these boarded up.
但楼上是另一番景象
Very different upstairs, though.
尘土飘不到那儿
The dust doesn't reach there.
很不一样吧
Quite a difference, isn't it?
这边所有的建筑都塌了 所以敞亮得很
Every building is gone on this side, so it's bloody bright.
瞧这阳光 有时会让我想起里维埃拉海滩
Oh, this sun. Reminds me of the Riviera sometimes.
美剧 | 与敌为伴(2016) | 导航列表