美剧 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
Bermondsey, South London.
伯蒙塞 位于伦敦南部
Today this is one of the most expensive parts of the capital,
今日这里是首都最昂贵的区域之一
full of swish apartment blocks and achingly modern architecture.
遍布豪华的公♥寓♥楼和极致现代化的建筑物
You'd have to have a nice few quid to live here now.
如今你得挣了大钱才能住在这里
But it wasn't always like that.
但并非一直都是这样的
When I grew up here, back in the '70s...
我在这长大的时候 回溯到70年代
.. there were council flats and corner shops,
这里都是国营公♥寓♥和街角商店
factories and bomb-sites.
工厂和废墟
It's beaten up and run down
四处一片破败的景象
and nobody has got any money.
没谁身上有几个钱
But it doesn't matter --
但是不要紧
this is Bermondsey, South London,
这里是伯蒙塞 伦敦南部
where I'm from.
我就来自这里
**They say time will wait for no man*
*他们说时间不等人
**They say time is on my side*
*他们说时间还多得很
**I can never make my mind up*
*我永远来不及做决定
**Cos it all goes whizzing by*
*因为光阴似箭了无痕
**From the cradle to the grave*
*从摇篮到坟墓
**I know I won't be a slave*
*我知道我不会屈服
**To the mistakes that I made*
*被旧日的错误所困
**From the cradle*
*从摇篮
**We won't go*
*我们不会离开
**Till I'm ready*
*直到我准备好
**From the cradle to the grave*
*从摇篮到坟墓
Will you turn that racket off?
你能把那噪音关掉不
I can't keep count here!
我没法点货了
What?! It's Atomic Rooster.
什么 这可是Atomic Rooster
"It's Atomic Rooster?"
"这可是Atomic Rooster"
Do you hear that, Bet? It's Atomic Rooster
你听到了吗 Bet 这可是原子公鸡哪
Yeah, lovely, we'll have two of them next time, eh, Fred?
听到啦 真好 下次是不是得分♥裂♥成两个了
Here, what you got on your nut?
站住 你脑袋上戴的什么玩意
It's an activist's hat. John Lennon wears one.
行动者之帽 约翰列侬就戴了一顶
Does he? Well, you can give it back to him
是吗 那你把这帽子还给他
cos you're not going out dressed like that. Why not?
因为你可不能穿成这样出门 为什么不能
"Why not?"
"为什么不能"
Cos you look like a big ginger beer, that's why not.
因为你看着像一大瓶姜汁啤酒 这就是原因
Take it off your head and give it back to your mother.
快把这玩意摘了给你老妈
She can dry up with it. Danny!
她还能擦擦东西 Danny
Don't your mates want none of these footballs cluttering the house up?
你的朋友们就不想买♥♥个足球在家放放吗
They've all bought one.
他们都买♥♥了一个了
Bought one? Well, tell them to buy another one.
才一个 那好 告诉他们再买♥♥一个
You've got to knock them out, son.
你得把他们忽悠住 儿子
I've got 300 pairs of Wellington boots
我有300双惠灵顿雨靴
coming the day after tomorrow.
后天到货
This pump's poxed as well!
这真是堆倒霉玩意
Home was number 11, Debnams Road, London. SE16.
我家住在伦敦东南16区 德本汉姆街11号♥
It was always full of "Stuff".
总是塞满了各种"玩意"
Some items more readily shiftable than others.
有些东西比其他的更好转手
For a short while, one of Dad's most popular items
曾有一段时间 爸爸最受欢迎的商品
was continental quilts.
是太空被
*The best things in life are free...*
*生活中最好的东西是免费的*
Here you go.
接着
**But you can give them to the birds and bees...*
*但你能用那去做♥爱♥做的事
That's it. Pass them on.
就这样 传过去
**I need money...*
*我需要钱
It was like living inside an enormous bag of marshmallows.
感觉像生活在一包巨大的棉花糖里一样
For days, my sister, Sharon, and my brother, Michael,
好多天里 我姐姐Sharon和我哥哥Michael
couldn't get into their bedrooms... Michael!
连卧室门都进不了 Michael
Take that bleeding cap off.
快把那顶丑帽子给摘了
**Your love gives me such a thrill...*
*你的爱让我兴奋不已
Fred, we can't go on living like this.
Fred 我们不能再这么下去了
I've got nowhere to put me feet!
我连放脚的地方都没有
God knows where the bleeding dog is.
鬼知道那条狗去哪了
I'm sorting it all out.
我会解决掉的
It'll be gone by the weekend, girl.
这些东西到周末就没了 姑娘
Get out of it!
起开
And they were...
还真就没了
Hi. Are you all right?
嗨 你还好吗
Thanks very much. See you, love. Bye.
非常感谢 再见了 再见
.. to be replaced by...
然后又被这个取代
And...
还有
Or once, as I remember...
还有一次 我记得是这个
This was Spud's economy.
这就是Spud氏经济
A kingdom where no detail was overlooked.
一个不会忽视任何细节的王国
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Don't do that to me when I'm doing this.
别在我♥干♥这个的时候吓我
I'm straightening the electric out.
我在把这玩意给整停了
I thought we already had it straightened.
我还以为我们已经整过了
Yeah, I'm making it completely straight.
没错 我现在要把它完全停掉
Fred, unless that wheel turns a bit,
Fred 如果不让这个转盘转一点
it looks like we don't use any electricity in this house.
看上去就跟我们家一点电都不用一样
That's all right, if the bloke calls round
没事的 如果有人来
we'll get Michael to answer the door and say we are all hippies.
就让Michael去应门 说我们都是嬉皮士
Bollocks. I've dropped my putty now.
妈的 我的油灰掉了
The phone's been cut off again, have you got any plans for that?
电♥话♥线又被掐了 你有什么应对计划吗
Yeah, I've told Sharon to tell them I've had a heart attack
有 我让Sharon告诉他们说我得了心脏病
and it's essential, so they'll have to put it back on.
事关重大 他们就会把线接回来了
Hold my torch for me, will you?
帮我拿下手电 行不
I have been holding a torch for you a long time,
我已经帮你拿"手电"很久了
Freddy Baker.
Freddy Baker
You watch it don't go out.
你注意别让它顶出来了啊
There you go, that's lovely, that.
这就行了 挺好吧
Aww. The putty is sticking out at the side.
油灰都粘到边上了
Well, it don't have to be tidy.
用不着太齐整啊
You can see it, Fred.
人能看见的 Fred
What the f...?
我他妈
Stop the wheel! Stop the wheel!
快把转盘停下 快停下
Every turn's a fucking tenner!
转一下就他妈十英镑啊
I ain't touching it. Oh, Fred.
我才不会去碰那个 Fred
I wish I could tell you
真希望我能告诉你们
that Dad was a legitimate importer/exporter.
我爸是个合法的进出口商人
In fact, he was a docker...
实际上 他是个码头工人
**Divided, we'll fall...*
*分开 人心散
.. and as a result, quite a few ships left our ports
结果就是 不少离开我们港口的船
a little lighter than they should have.
重量都比原本轻了一些
**Let's work together*
*让我们齐心协力
**Come on, come on*
*来吧 来吧
**Let's work together*
*让我们齐心协力
**Now, now, people*
*就是现在 大家
**Because together we'll stand...*
*因为齐心协力我们会屹立不倒
Are you sure we can drink this?
你确定我们能喝这玩意
I promise you, Methanol is the same as alcohol.
我向你保证 甲醇和酒是一样的
It's what they make it from.
酒就是用这个加工的
It's the same family. It's the ".. ohol" Bit.
它俩是一家人 都有个"酉"字旁
What you talking about? It's not "Alcanol," Is it?
瞎说什么啊 这又不是写的"甲酒"
Trust me, Spud.
相信我 Spud
It's booze.
这就是酒
Look, it must be on its way to a German distillery.
看哪 这肯定是要运往一个德国酿酒厂
In that case,
这样的话
I think w‘e're entitled to take a little bit of export tax, don't you?
我觉得我们有权利收点儿出口税 不是吗
What's it like? 'king hell!
怎么样 真特么爽
Can you still see us, Spud?
你还能看见我们吗 Spud
It's not a bad drop, that.
这玩意还真不错
Ooh, it's not.
哦 不是吧
Handsimonious, that.
那就人人有份了
Go and get a hose.
去拿根软管来
We'll siphon it off.
我们把这东西吸出来
Do you know what I think that is?
你们猜我觉得这是啥
I think that's what they call "Schnapps."
我觉得这就是他们喊的"杜松子酒"
I had schnapps in Frankfurt
我在法兰克福喝过
美剧 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表