美剧 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表
我叫艾弗莉·瑞安
My name is Avery Ryan.
网络心理医生 联调局特别探员
I'm a cyber psychologist and special agent for the FBI.
我带领一队网络专家及前黑客
I lead a team of cyber experts and former black hats
与一种新型犯罪进行抗争
waging a war against a new breed of criminal:
网络罪犯躲藏在深层网络
online predators hiding in the Deep Web,
没有容貌 没有姓名
faceless, nameless,
黑客侵入我们的数字化生活
hackers intruding into our digital lives,
潜伏在我们的设备里
lurking inside our devices,
只需一记按键
just a keystroke away.
你能现在就去帮我吗
Can you do that for me now?
好 我这就去
Okay, I can do that.
蜚蠊目 也就是我们俗称的蟑螂
Blattaria-- more commonly referred to as the cockroach.
这些小家伙可厉害了
But these guys are amazing.
它们已经生存了差不多3.54亿年
I mean, they've been around for, like, 354 million years.
它们不吃不喝还能存活六周
They can live six weeks without eating.
没有头还能存活两周
Two weeks without their head.
厉害吧
Come on.
你来看下...
Anyway, see the, um...
这里的芯片
the chip there?
它能和蟑螂的触须相互传递信息
It communicates with the roach's antenna,
然后整只蟑螂就能被无线遥控
and then the whole thing is controlled wirelessly.
这简直有无限可能
I mean, the possibilities are endless.
这些网络蟑螂要花费多少钱
All right, how much are these cyber roaches gonna cost me?
不不不 我只是次代鉴证科的主管
No, no, no, no. I'm the director of Next-Gen Forensics--
并不懂数学
I-I don't do math.
这是你的活
That's your job,
你现在什么职位 新任副主管吗
as the-- what are you now, the... new deputy director?
我还没接受那个职位
I didn't accept that job.
这样说不定更好
Well... it's probably for the best, you know?
各种政♥治♥活动 死板规章制度
The politics, the old-school protocol--
和你的风格不符
that's not your style.
我可没说我不会接受
I didn't say I won't accept it.
那就好 说真的 你肯定能胜任
Oh, good-- 'cause seriously, you-you-you'd be perfect.
你就是这个职位的不二人选
I mean, who else are they gonna get?
前四个月 你立下了多少功
The last four months, what did you do?
你抓住了十大通缉犯中的三名
You took down three of the Top Ten Most Wanted.
要是尼尔森肯定会说"你超牛逼"
As Nelson would say, "You on fleek."
牛逼
Fleek?
我跟主管说我要考虑一下
I told the director I'd think about it.
我还不确定自己是否准备好了当一名领导
I'm not sure I'm ready to become a member of the brass.
我还比不上西蒙·西弗特
Simon Sifter's a tough act to follow.
我想他了
I miss him.
但愿他在新职位上如鱼得水
Hope he's enjoying his new promotion.
那...
So...
我们开始吧
we gonna do this?
我要...这一只
I want to be... that one.
就是她了
That's my girl.
输的人请一个礼拜午饭
Loser buys lunch for a week.
我的那份要荒原餐厅的
I'd like mine personally catered from La Friche.
好嘞
Okeydokey.
一
Ready.
二
Set.
开始
Go!
好嘞 往前冲
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, here we go.
快用遥控器 艾弗莉
Use the remote control, Avery.
太好玩了
This is amazing.
我真的在控制她的运动方向
I'm actually controlling her direction.
快点 快点 冲啊 我的蟑螂停下了
Come on, come on, go, go! My roach stopped.
冲冲冲 你能做到的
Go, go, go! You can do it!
-我的遥控器坏了 -加油啊
- My controller's not working. - Go, girl!
冲冲冲
Go, go, go!
你可以的
You can do it!
冲冲冲
Go! Go! Go!
等等 D.B.
Wait, D.B.
我们该怎么让它们停下
How do we stop them?
我也不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
快去抓
Get it!
快快快 快去抓
Get-get-get 'em, get 'em, get 'em!
弗朗辛 怎么了 发生什么了 告诉我
Francine, what's going on? What happened? Tell me.
我杀了他
I killed him.
我动手了 丹尼尔
I did it, Daniel.
我杀了泰勒·派提斯
I killed Taylor Pettis.
克鲁米
Krummy.
哥们 你又在这通宵了
Bro, did you stay here all night again?
今天开庭呢 哥们
Big day in court, man.
稍微补一点觉也不失为...
You know, maybe getting a little sleep wouldn't have...
一个坏主意嘛
wouldn't have been a bad idea.
毕竟是一起轰动的谋杀案
It's a pretty big murder trial.
而且还是弗朗辛
And it's Francine.
我只是被告的人品证人 尼尔森
I'm just a character witness, Nelson.
我懂
I got it.
干嘛
What?
没什么 我只是担心你
No, man, I'm just worried about you.
我们都很担心你
I mean, we're all worried about you.
你们为什么都把这事看那么严重
I don't know why everybody's making such a big deal of it.
派提斯跟踪我姐姐
Pettis was stalking my sister.
她因为正当防卫而杀了他
She shot him in self-defense.
他死了
He's dead.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
我也会没事的
I'll be fine.
好吧
All right.
D.B. 又来一批你的玩具
D.B., more of your toys.
估计没多久 所有的无线装置
Soon you're gonna have every Wi-Fi,
蓝牙信♥号♥♥传输设备就都要被你买♥♥来了
Bluetooth signal transmitting device out there.
是有这打算
Well, that's the idea.
我负责研究 你负责黑入
I'll study 'em, you'll hack 'em,
我俩合作绝对能甩那些黑客好几条街
and together we'll stay two steps ahead of the guys in the black hats.
-我们一起扳倒他们 -好
- We'll take 'em all down. - Yes!
感觉很酷
Sounds good.
-你听说了吗 -什么
- Did you hear? - What?
琳达今早在她的咖啡里发现了一只蟑螂
Linda found a cockroach in her coffee this morning.
肯定不是我的 不不不
Not one of mine. No, no, no.
我的所有玩具全都清点完毕 数量没错
Hootie and all the Blowfish are present and accounted for.
干嘛 我就随口一提
What? I'm just saying.
-你还好吧 -挺好
- You okay? - Yeah, fine.
你衬衫领扣没扣
Your top button's unbuttoned
手表也没戴
and you're not wearing your watch.
你分心了 肯定有什么烦心事
You're distracted. Something's on your mind.
我就只是起晚了
I just woke up late, that's all.
刚把乔治城的一起入室盗窃信息
Just downloaded everything from a home burglary
下载导入至主控中心
in Georgetown into CTOC.
我还以为你今天会请假
I thought you were taking the day off.
我情愿待这儿也不要在法♥院♥傻等
I'd rather be here than at the courthouse waiting.
大都会警局在犯罪现场找到了一部手♥机♥
Metro PD recovered a phone from a crime scene,
让我们帮忙调出机主的身份信息
asked us to try to get an I.D. on its owner.
我将手♥机♥信息二进制转储
I got a binary dump off the phone,
可是数据错位了 还需要一段时间修复
but the data was misaligned, so that's gonna take a while.
但我可以查看本地储存数据
Although I was able to access the locally stored database,
日程安排和软件应用
calendar and apps.
机主是房♥主斯科特·巴瑞特
Phone belonged to the homeowner, Scott Barrett.
在破碎屏幕和机壳里发现了血迹和人体组织
Found blood and tissue in the shattered screen and housing.
仍旧在等待DNA匹配结果
Still waiting on DNA results.
说明有暴♥力♥行径
Definitely suggests violence.
-斯科特·巴瑞特还活着吗 -不清楚
- Is Scott Barrett okay? - Don't know.
大都会警局还在寻找他
Metro is still trying to locate him.
他的老板说他度假去了
His employer said he was on vacation.
入室抢劫发生时他并不在家中
He wasn't at the house at the time of the robbery.
度假却不带手♥机♥
On vacation without his phone?
谁会出门不带手♥机♥
Who goes anywhere without their phone?
那是谁报的警
Well, who called in the burglary?
美剧 | 网络犯罪调查(2015) | 导航列表