美剧 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
噢 天哪 疑犯
Oh,my god,the suspect.
是你儿子
He's your son.
8小时前
8 hours earlier
所有单位注意 做好封锁该区域的准备
Attention all units,we have a possible barricade.
疑犯携带武器 并持有人♥质♥
Suspect is armed and handling a hostage.
人♥质♥是个缓刑犯监督官 被挟持于自己家中
Victim is a probation officer held in his own residence.
我叫了另外三队赶来
I got three other units on the way.
到达时间可能要延迟些
Extended ETAs.
尽快包围整个房♥子
Throw up a containment around the house as quick as you can.
利落点
Make it quick.
有开枪吗?
Shots fired?
房♥内的报♥警♥电♥话♥被中断 应急小组立刻作出反应
Yeah,dispatch got a broken 911 call from a guy inside.
我们认为他是个缓刑犯监督官
We think he's a probation officer.
怎么回事? 你穿回制♥服♥了?
What happened? You get knocked back to uniform?
这些是警徽 醒目仔 好不好?
These are stripes,sparky,all right?
你跟你的样子一样蠢
You're as dumb as you look.
我刚通过了警官考试
I just passed the sergeant's exam.
嘿 你把特种部队都叫来啦?
hey,you called in swat?
是啊 我叫了特种部队
Well,hell,yeah,I called in swat team.
911报告说是人♥质♥挟持
911 reported a hostage situation.
有提什么要求吗?
Any demands?
他还没提
He's not made any yet.
我们需要和他通话
We need a phone connection.
我已经试过了
I've already tried that.
都能听到屋里传来 答录机里自己的声音
I heard my voice on the machine inside.
我在左边设了两队...
I got two units east...
闪击部队 现在向大屋靠近 闪击部队 现在向大屋靠近
S.R.T. 30,move in now. S.R.T. 30,move in now.
一人受伤!
Man down!
一人受伤
Man down!
绕到后面去!
Going around back!
疑犯正徒步朝运河跑去
Suspect is on foot heading towards the canal.
闪击部队 迅速登上气船
S.R.T. 30 to air ship.
疑犯驾驶一艘 Frauscher 757型快艇向东逃去
Suspect eastbound in the canal driving a frauscher 757.
Berkeley警探
Detective berkeley.
屋前那个死者是Andrew Bennett
Our victim out front is Andrew Bennett.
他是迈阿密-戴德县的缓刑犯监督官
He's a Miami-dade probation officer.
他被挟持在自己家里
He was being held hostage in his own home.
直至有人觉得可以牺牲掉他
Till someone decided he was expendable.
我们派出直升飞机 追踪他的下落
We got birds in the air right now trying to track him down,
但这个人对驾船技术 和逃窜路线非常熟悉
but this guy knew how to duck and run.
那个年轻女士是谁?
Who's the young lady?
死者的女儿
It's the victim's daughter.
她说她老爹常常 全天无休处理前度罪犯的事情
Says her old man used to work with ex-convicts 24/seven.
成年的未成年的都有
Adult and juvie.
工作量真大啊
Quite the workload.
他的档案显示 他处理过约2000起案件
His file says he has,like, 2,000 cases.
2000起案件 那我们就有2000个疑犯
2,000 cases,and now 2,000 suspects.
犯罪现场调查 迈阿密篇 第六季 第一集
早上好 Alexx
Good morning,Alexx.
这年头 想有个 "早上好"可不容易
one of these days,Horatio,that'll be true.
那么 这个可怜人从二楼摔下来
So,this poor guy fell two stories.
Alexx 他的胸前有处枪伤
Alexx,we had a gunshot wound to the chest.
你找到子弹穿出的伤口了吗?
Do you have an exit wound?
在他肩胛骨右侧两英吋处
Two inches to the right of his scapula.
从入口来看 子弹很可能 穿过他的心脏
Based on the entrance,strong chance bullet passed right through his heart.
瞬间死亡
Death was immediate.
那就不是摔下来致死
Which would have made the fall irrelevant.
也许凶手用这个作为 逃脱的手段吧
Maybe the killer used it as part of his escape.
转移注意力的策略
Diversionary tactic.
看来他近距离接触过攻击者
Looks like he went toe-to-toe with his assailant.
找到了些其他人的皮肤
Got someone else's skin here.
请送去DNA鉴定科
Get that to DNA,please.
好
Yeah.
谢谢 Alexx
Thank you,Alexx.
好 然后我们扩大搜索范围
Yeah.Then let's widen the search area.
必要时连布罗沃德县包括在内
Include Broward county if you have to.
好 有发现通知我
Fine. Let me know.
稍候再给你打
I'm going to call you back.
早安啊 美女警官
Morning,officer pretty.
你和死者妻子谈过了吗?
Did you get a chance to talk to the victim's wife?
我正在尝试呢
I'm trying.
她人在欧洲看亲戚去了
She's in europe visiting family.
看来她生于富贵人家
But it sounds like she was born into some money.
这倒可以解释这栋房♥子
Well,that would explain the house.
噢 我不明白
Well,I don't get it.
如果你能住这种豪♥宅♥ 何必要做缓刑犯监督官这种苦差?
If you're sitting on this kind of dough,why grind it out as a probation officer?
不知道 也许他想做些贡献
I don't know. Maybe he wanted to make a difference.
我要是找到个富婆 我就卖♥♥了那辆丰田Cruiser买♥♥个本特利靓车
Well,when I find my sugar mama,I'm trading in the cruiser for a bentley.
在房♥子里发现什么了吗?
What did you find in the house?
没有强行入室的痕迹
No forced entry.
是死者让凶手进来的
The victim let the shooter in.
看来我们要找的凶器 被凶徒带上了逃逸快艇
I guess our murder weapon hitched a ride on the getaway boat.
Tripp正在一一核查死者 接手过的缓刑犯
Tripp's running down a list of the victim's probationers,
而我正要去找那艘船
and I'm on my way to find the boat.
好吧
All right.
祝你好运
Well,good luck with that.
嘿 Eric
Hey,eric.
晒得不错啊
Nice tan.
在安提瓜岛晒了5天呢
Five days in antigua.
是我好久才有的一次假期
It's the first vacation I've had in a long time.
哦 我在外面看到Jake了
Yeah. I saw jake outside.
他晒了个一样的肤色
He's got the same tan.
你从墙上拿什么下来了?
What you get from the wall?
两颗子弹
Two rounds.
看起来可能是45口径
Look like they might be .45 caliber.
这个是40口径
It's a .40.
没有凹凸轨
no lands and grooves.
那能说明什么?
Well,what does that mean?
不是HLK枪就是Glock枪
It's either from an H.K. Or a glock.
并不常见
You don't see it very often.
找到弹壳了吗?
You find any casings?
没有 凶手肯定是把弹壳 都带走了
No. The shooter must have scooped them both up.
你带了电子灰尘痕迹提取仪了吧
You brought the electrostatic dust lifter.
嗯 那边3号♥标记处 有个完整的鞋印
Yeah,there's a decent shoe print over there by marker three.
喔 这个真不错
Ooh,That is a nice one.
后跟位置有相当清晰的磨耗图纹
Very clear wear pattern on the heel.
不介意我来提取吧?
Do you mind if I lift it?
没事 你来吧
No,go ahead.
那么 你知道我们要找的是谁吗?
So,have you gotdeny I aa who we're looking at for this?
我是说...
I mean...
我确信这个缓刑犯监督官 有很多仇家
I'm sure the probation officer had more than a few strained relationships.
所有的前度罪犯都在他"掌"握之中 (暗指: 都存在黑莓电♥话♥里) 没错
Oh,with,uh,all of his ex-cons right here in the palm of his hand,there's no doubt.
不用说 他是个双面先锋 (Judge and Jury 一电影)
Not to mention,he's judge and jury.
他可以给任何违反缓刑期间条例 的人处以最高刑罚
He could send any violator away for a maximum sentence.
是啊 我确信有一大票人 想置他于死地
Yeah,I'm sure there's lots of people want to kill him.
问题是 究竟是谁铁下心这样做?
Question is,o whactually decided to do it?
请在那止步
Stop right there,please.
什么?
What?
好了 进来吧
Okay,come forward.
请坐 Dylan
Have a seat,dylan.
我以为你想跟我谈谈
I thought you wanted to talk to me.
没 没必要
No. It's not necessary.
你已经对我招了
You just spoke to me.
我们在你的监督官 家里找到这个脚印
We found these treads and this wear pattern in your probation officer's house.
什么? 你不能这么做
What? You can't do that.
难道你不需要 许可还是什么的吗?
Don't you need,like,permission or something?
你是说搜查令吗?
You mean,like a warrant?
不 Dylan
No,dylan.
我们在监督官的指甲里 找到你的皮肤组织
We found your skin underneath the probation officer's fingernails.
需要的都有了 包括许可在内
We have everything we need,including permission.
美剧 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表