美剧 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
S07E01 Resurrection
Ryan 怎么了?
Ryan, what happened?
不好了
It's bad. It's not good.
什么不好了 Wolfe? 告诉我们
What do you mean, it's bad, Wolfe? Talk to us.
Horatio胸部中枪
Horatio took a round to the chest,
我来迟了
and I got here too late.
他已经去了
He's gone.
-什么? -他死了
What? He's dead.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
Calleigh...
Calleigh...
Eric Horatio死了
Eric, Horatio's dead.
听我说 Horatio已经死了
Listen to me--Horatio's gone.
他死了
He's dead.
他在哪? 我要去见她
Where is he? I need to see him.
我已经交出尸体了
I released the body.
-什么?! -什么?!
What?! What?!
你干嘛要那样做?
What the hell did you do that for?
第一个到达的人
The first responder
应该等着团队来!
waits for the team to get here!
-他的团队 -我很抱歉!
His team. I'm sorry!
我不想让他倒在血泊中的样子
I didn't want him lying here
出现在晚间新闻里
in his own blood on the evening news,
所以我交出了尸体!
I released the body!
你怎么会那么快就到现场?
How did you get here so fast?
我在附近执行任务
I was running an errand nearby.
你就把审问任务放之不管了?
You left that interrogation for an errand?
那个任务不值一提 我一听到广播
I left a stupid errand, I dropped everything
就立马放下手上的事赶来了
as soon as I heard it on the radio.
这说不通
It just doesn't make sense.
让我们想想
Let's focus.
Horatio有许多仇家
Horatio had enemies.
我们都知道
We know that.
肯定是某个亲近的人干的
This must have been someone close.
我们要找出是谁干的
WeWe're gonna find out who did this.
掘地三尺也要找出来!
We find out!
Caine中尉呢?
Where's Lieutenant Caine?
20分钟前我把尸体交给一个联邦探员了
I released the body to a federal agent 20 minutes ago.
你为什么这么做?
Why would you do that?
飞机跑道属于政♥府♥土地
The airstrip's on government land.
联邦探员有管辖权
Federal agency has jurisdiction.
那个探员叫什么名字?
What was the agent's name?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么意思 你竟然不知道?! 他有出示正规证件
What do you mean, you don't know?! He had
他签署了移交表格 带走了尸体
He signed our release form, took the remains.
尸体有名字
The remains have a name.
-Horatio Caine -是
Horatio Caine. Yeah.
我们正等待着官方给我们的答复
We're waiting for a statement from the department.
机场人员说Caine中尉死了
Airport personnel are saying that Lieutenant Caine is dead.
一枪致命
The shot was fatal.
你怎么样?
How you doing?
和控制塔的所有工作人员都谈过了
Talked to everybody from the crew to the tower.
有发现么?
Learn anything?
枪击发生时有一架私人喷气机在那着陆
Private jet took off right about the time the shot was reported.
飞机是Puerto Rico的
It was bound for Puerto Rico.
有目击者么?
What about witnesses?
飞机场噪音很大 那么多飞机起飞
Lot of noise on the ground, planes taking off.
没有人看到或听到
Nobody claims to have seen or heard anything.
你要知道 我不明白的是
You know what I don't understand is
Horatio去那想干嘛
what Horatio was doing out here in the first place.
这个也许能回答你
Well, this might explain it.
这是喷气机的旅客名单
It's the flight manifest from the jet.
Julia和Kyle在上面
Julia and Kyle were on board.
他们现在在哪?
Where are they now?
飞机40分钟前刚在圣胡安着陆
Plane landed 40 minutes ago in San Juan.
我和当地官员已经谈过了
I've already talked to local authorities.
没什么发现
No sign of them.
我们追踪这条线索
Well, let's stay on that,
因为他们俩现在是我们的
'cause they're either our two best suspects
首要嫌疑犯或重要目击者
or our two best witnesses.
让我们找出是谁干的 Cal
Let's find out who did this, Cal.
只要还有一口气 我们都不会放弃 Frank
As long as we're breathing, Frank.
我真不敢相信事情就这么发生了
I just can't wrap my head around this.
Wolfe呢?
Where's Wolfe?
我最后一次见到他 他正和机场卫兵谈话
Um, the last I saw, he was walking the perimeter.
为什么?
Why?
有点不对劲
Something's just not right.
他到现场的速度太快了
He was here too quick,
而现在也不知道Horatio的尸体去了哪
and now I can't find Horatio's body.
Eric 他是我们的一员
Eric, he's one of us.
听着 有发现了
Listen, I think I'm looking at our first break.
血泊中有半个脚印
Got a partial shoeprint here in the blood pool.
有人曾在上面走过?
Someone walked through his blood?
对 这 你看
Yeah. Here, look.
还留下了一些痕迹
Left a little fleck of some kind.
像是一滴已凝固的血
That looks like coagulated blood.
只有这滴血是干的
One fleck of blood doesn't dry on its own,
所以这也许是凶手的
so this could be from the killer.
我会带回实验室的
I'm gonna rush it to the lab.
在查鞋印留下的血迹?
Running the fleck from the shoe print?
对 我的直觉没错
Yeah, um, my-my hunch is right.
这滴血肯定是其他人的
That blood is definitely from a different source.
放到CODIS里搜索
Pop it into CODIS.
马上就查
I'm way ahead of you.
但愿能查到
If ever there was a time to get lucky.
是啊
Yeah, right.
Brett Hanson
Brett Hanson.
武装抢劫 谋杀未遂 袭击他人
Armed robbery, attempted murder, assault.
死了?
Deceased?
这家伙昨天死在狱中
This guy was killed in jail yesterday.
一个死人的血怎么会跑到飞机场去?
So how does a dead man's blood wind up at that airstrip?
肯定是杀死Horatio的人 将Hanson的血弄上去的
Whoever killed Horatio walked through Hanson's blood first.
把你的鞋脱了 Diaz
Take off your shoe, Diaz.
在过去24小时里 你是唯一一个 从迈阿密郡监狱被方出来的人
You're the only person released from Miami Dade Detention in the last 24 hours.
早上4:00出的大门 怎么了
Gated out, 4:00 this morning. So?
然后你就径直去了迈阿密海岸机场跑道?
So you went straight from jail to the Miami Shores Airstrip?
不 我不知道你在说什么
Nah, I-I don't know what you're talking about.
我在谋杀现场发现了
We found blood from a man named Brett Hanson
Brett Hanson的血迹
at the scene of the murder.
你鞋底上有他的血迹 是你留在现场的
You transferred that blood there on the bottom of your shoe.
我们知道你是Juan Ortega的同伙
We know you're a associate of Juan Ortega.
谁?
Who?
别跟我装傻
Don't play dumb with me.
听到了么? 不许跟我装傻
You hear me? Don't play dumb with me.
Ortega生产销♥售♥烤瓷合金子弹
Ortega manufactures and sells fused alloyed bullets.
你我都清楚这点
You know it, and we know it.
他派你去杀Horatio Caine
He sent you to kill Horatio Caine
因为他在追查那批子弹
because he was after those bullets.
我? 不
Me? Nah.
我只是去那乘飞机
I was there trying to catch a flight.
听到一声枪响 看到Caine倒了下去
Heard a shot, saw Caine go down.
我想我该拍张照
You know, I figure I'd take a picture.
可以卖♥♥大价钱
Get credit for the hit.
漂亮
Nice.
可以卖♥♥大价钱?
You get credit for the hit?
给Ortega? 嗯?
With Ortega? Hmm?
你没有搭上飞机
Well, you didn't fly anywhere.
这点你怎么解释?
How are you gonna explain that?
嘿 伙计 没有犯罪就不用坐牢
Hey, man, no crime, no time.
放开我
Get your hands off of me.
你又可以会监狱去了
You're going back to the lockup.
美剧 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表