美剧 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
好了 大家听好
Okay, listen up!
往两边散开 搜索整个区域
We're gonna fan out in both directions and cover the entire area!
马上开始搜索 彻底全面地搜
Right now and be thorough! Be thorough!
Eric Eric
Eric! Eric!
Eric Eric
Eric! Eric!
要是他昏倒在水里呢
What if he collapsed in the water?
他就在这儿 Calleigh 咱们会找到他的
He's out here, Calleigh, and we're gonna find him.
Eric
Eric!
Eric
Eric!
队长 这边
Lieutenant, over here.
找到了什么
What'd you get?
是他的 Eric
It's his. Eric!
呼叫总部 马上弄架直升机来
Get on the radio and call me a helicopter right now.
Eric
Eric!
这是空中21号♥ 正在搜寻往南一百码的范围
This is Air 21. I've got eyes on a hundred yards ahead, southbound.
他在这儿
He's over here!
还有气吗
Is he breathing?
Eric 快给我叫急救人员来
Eric? Get me a paramedic, right now!
他心动过速 失血太多
He's tachychardic; he's lost a lot of blood.
大脑多处挫伤 Eric
Multiple head lacerations. Eric?
Delko警官
Officer Delko?
Eric 我要你坚持住盯着我 能做到吗
Eric? I need you to try and stay with me. Can you do that?
Eric 坚持住 Eric 他快不行了
Eric, stay with us, Eric! He's crashing.
我得电击他了 充电360伏
I'm gonna have to shock him. Charging 360.
让开
Clear!
再来
Clear!
让开 他不行了
Clear! We're losing him!
有人得掏钱咯 好啦 咱们走
Someone's gonna pay for that. All right, let's go.
中大奖喽 不错
Jackpot. All right.
总部 呼叫总部 这里是"罐头人"
Base. Go for base. This is Tin Man.
帮我接凶案组 我在湿地公园
I need you to patch me through to Homicide; I'm in the Everglades.
你好啊 Sully
How you doing, Sully?
Caine警探 我还以为你会买♥♥副墨镜呢
Detective Caine, I thought you were going to invest in a pair of sunglasses?
我想你会帮我搞定的 Eric
And I thought you were going to find them for me, Eric.
没错 我正想办法呢 感谢你的电♥话♥ 你捞罐子呢
Yeah, I'm working on it. Appreciate the call. You pulling tin?
嗯 你也知道拖车公♥司♥只管底薪
Yeah, you know the tow truck company pays minimum wage.
是呀 那你怎么就捞不出 一大袋子没作记号♥的钞票呢 Delko
Yeah, why can't you ever pull out a big bag of unmarked cash, Delko?
哦 我正努力呢 Sully
Well, I'm working on that, Sully.
最低度腐♥败♥ 死亡不超过24小时 你觉得呢 淹死的
Yeah, minimal decomp. No more than 24 hours. What do you think, drowned?
她被枪击了 这不是第一现场 只是弃尸地
She's been shot. This isn't our primary. It's a secondary.
我去查查车牌 搞清她的身份
I'll run the plates. Get an ID.
没有发烧 生命体征平稳
Afebrile. Vital's stable.
99%浓度脉冲吸氧六升 Eric 我是Alexx 我来照顾你
Pulse ox 99% on six liters. Eric, it's Alexx. I've got you.
瞳孔不等大
Pupils are unequal.
呼吸节奏规律 听起来是双肺呼吸
Regular rhythm, breath sounds bilaterally.
抬起来 一 二 三
Let's go! One, two, three.
现在我来照顾他
I'll take him from here.
《犯罪现场调查》 迈阿密篇 第08季 第01集
CSI Miami Season08 Episode01 Out of Time
她是在这儿被杀的
Someone shot her here?
不 Eric 这是弃尸
No, Eric. This is a body dump.
她是在别处被杀的
She was shot elsewhere.
你怎么知道是弃尸
How do you know it's a body dump?
看到这处瘀伤了吗
See this bruising right here?
引力将血液汇集到最靠近地面的点 就会形成瘀伤
Bruising happens when gravity pools the blood at the spot closest to the ground.
而且如果你注意到这块瘀伤 这叫双重瘀青
And if you notice this bruising right here, it's called double lividity.
这意味着她本来是仰卧 然后被翻到另一边
It means that she was on her back, until she was shifted to a side.
就是说他们杀了她之后移尸到这儿
So they killed her and then moved her here.
完全正确
Exactly right.
你怎么查出她在哪被杀的
How you gonna figure out where they killed her?
边看边想
Watch and learn.
你是Steve Bowers 我是
Steve Bowers? Yes.
Bowers先生 很遗憾告知你 我们发现了你妻子的尸体
Mr. Bowers, we're sorry to inform you that we found your wife's body.
能进去谈吗
Could we come in?
我正要向州巡警报♥警♥
I was about to call State Patrol.
我以为她的车坏在路上了
I figured her car broke down somewhere.
我一直在Boca出差
I've been in Boca on business.
我最后一次见到Amy是周一上午
Monday morning was the last time I saw Amy.
可今天都星期三了 你在这儿干嘛
Only it's Wednesday. What are you doing here?
Amy一直没接电♥话♥ 我就回来看看 我... 我很担心
I came home when Amy didn't answer the phone. II was worried.
能有人为你过去24小时的行踪做保吗
Can anybody vouch for your whereabouts the last 24 hours?
没有 但我今早在答录机上留了言
No. But I left a message on the answering machine this morning.
你可以听听
You can listen to it.
你有枪吗
Do you own a firearm?
以前有 但是 呃... Amy不喜欢家里有枪 所以我把它当了
I did. But, uh, Amy didn't like having a gun in the house. So I pawned it.
我可能忘了处理子弹
Guess I forgot to get rid of the bullets.
Sully
Sully?
你闻到漂白剂味了吗
Do you smell bleach?
Bowers先生 你有打扫屋子吗
Mr. Bowers, have you been doing some cleaning?
我说了 我... 我一直不在家
I told you. II haven't been home.
子弹少了几颗 什么
Some of the bullets are missing. What?
你们觉得我杀了我妻子 当然
You think I shot my wife? Yeah.
你知道吗 也许我们不该急着下结论
You know what? Maybe we shouldn't rush this.
先把证据串起来再说
Let's see how the evidence lines up.
哦 我知道会是什么结果
Well, I know how it's going to line up.
这是冲动犯罪 我是说这家伙像猪油一样油滑
It's a crime of passion. I mean, this guy's greasy as lard.
拜托 他连鳄鱼眼泪都挤不出来
Come on, he can't even fake tears.
Sully 某人在地板上留下泥脚印
Sully, somebody tracked mud across that floor.
他的鞋亮得晃眼 没沾过泥
His shoes are clean as a whistle. They never touched dirt.
他洗干净了 就跟这儿其他部分一样油光发亮
He washed them, just like he spitshined the rest of this place.
我得知道动机
I'd really like to see some motive here.
一会儿就有了 我先把这鳏夫带回局里
We'll get motive later. I'm taking the widower back to the ba.
免得他跑路了
???
嘿 听着 我... 不是我♥干♥的 我... 我发誓 我... 我...
Hey, look, II didn't do this. II swear, I... I...
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
听我说 他很年轻 也很强壮
Listen, he's young and he's strong.
他会好起来吗
Is he going to be okay?
这里是WINK新闻频道
This is WINK News radio.
1997年9月6日 下午时段
September 6, 1997, afternoon edition.
克♥林♥顿♥夫妇已抵达伦敦 将出席戴安娜王妃的葬礼
The Clintons have arrived in London to attend the funeral of Princess Diana.
Alexx
Alexx.
取出你要的子弹了 Horatio 从这位人♥妻♥的后脑里
I have your bullet for you, Horatio, from the back of the wife's head.
是颗9毫米子弹 和她丈夫的那盒子弹一样
That's a nine millimeter. It's a match to the husband's box of ammo.
Sully深信这是起家暴案
Sully's convinced it was a domestic.
我更想听听尸体怎么说
I'd like to hear what the body has to say.
枪伤是死因
Gunshot wound is what killed her.
根据尸僵程度 我判断死亡时间 是在今早5点到8点之间
Based on the level of rigor, I'd place her time of death between 5:00 and 8:00 this morning.
咱来瞧瞧
Let's see.
指甲里没有皮屑
There's no skin underneath these fingernails,
手臂上也没有防卫伤
and I don't see any defensive wounds on her arms,
所以说她没有反抗过袭击者
so she wasn't fighting off her attacker.
要不就是她认识凶手...
So either she knew him...
要不就是凶手突袭她
Or maybe the killer took her by surprise.
有旧伤吗
What about old injuries?
只有处阑尾切除术的刀疤
Just an appendectomy scar.
所以咱没法说她是家暴受害者
So we can't paint her as an abused wife.
是呀 但看看这个
No, but look at this.
我想这处钝伤是她倒地造成的
I thought the blunt force trauma happened when she hit the ground.
有可能 Alexx 他想制♥服♥她
Maybe, Alexx, he was attempting to subdue her.
你打算怎么办 Horatio
Where are you going with this, Horatio?
不知道 我就跟着证据走
I don't know. I'm just following the evidence.
女子职业篮球 我是说那算是项运动吗
Women's pro basketball? I mean, is that even a sport?
除非你们知道 她们穿着比基尼打
I mean, unless, you know, they start playing in bikinis.
要那样的话 就算我一个 你说呢
Then, you know, count me in, right?
不好意思 先生们 很抱歉打扰你们
Excuse me. Gentlemen. I'm sorry to interrupt you.
谁能告诉我Fred Dorsey队长在哪
I'm wondering if someone could point me in the direction of Lieutenant Fred Dorsey.
就是特别调查组的那个
He's in Special Investigations Unit.
我把你安排到我的组 然后你跟我一起轮夜班如何
How about I point you to my unit, and you can work the night shift with me?
我敢肯定你老婆会很不爽的 Parker
I'm sure your wife would take issue with that, Parker.
你们这些搞科学的 老是破坏气氛
You science guys. Always the buzz kill.
不好意思 他们还是石器时代的粗人
美剧 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表