美剧 | 老板之死(2012) | 导航列表
How do you think it's going?
审判进行得如何?
Well, the jury's found you guilty, Helen.
陪审团已经认定你有罪 Helen
So, in my professional opinion,
所以 以我这位砖家看来
I think that means you did it.
我想这意味着你的确杀了人
Helen Stephens,
Helen Stephens,
you have been found guilty of murder.
你的蓄意谋杀罪名成立
Your victim was your employer, Eric Bridges,
受害者是你的上司 Eric Bridges
a family man who tragically leaves behind a thriving business,
一位错失美好前途而不幸离世的已婚男子
and a grieving, pint-sized second wife.
留下他风华正茂的再婚妻子痛苦守寡
You have shown no remorse for the frenzied attack
你对这场持续了
that was to last an entire bank holiday weekend.
整整一个假日周末的疯狂谋杀 没有表现出丝毫懊悔
Who keeps up a frenzy for three days?
谁能持续疯狂三天啊?
Say that! Say it!
说啊! 说出来!
Who keeps up a frenzy for...?
谁能持续疯狂...?
Forget it. Doesn't matter.
算了 当我没说
Do you have anything to say before I pass sentence?
宣判前被告人还有什么要说的吗?
Yes, I have. I'm supposed to be getting married...
有 我本该要结婚了...
You have been found guilty... As soon my fiance turns up
你的罪名已成立 只要我未婚夫来了
and gives me my alibi, this whole...
并出庭作证 这所有的...
I now sentence you
本庭判处你有期徒刑
to twelve years.
12年
Wha..?!
什么..?!
Objection!
反对!
Too long?
太长了?
Sit down, Mr Norman!
坐下 Norman先生!
Mum! Dad! You've got to believe, I didn't...
妈! 爸! 你们一定要相信我 我是无辜...
Laura! Helen!
Laura! Helen!
You've got to help me find Justin!
你一定要帮我找到Justin!
Wait, please! She's my sister!
等等 求你了! 她是我妹妹!
I need to speak to my sister!
我要和我妹妹说话!
Helen! -Laura!
Helen! -Laura!
Can I have your Fitness First card?
不如把你的健身卡给我?
And the keys to your flat? Helen?
还有你公♥寓♥的钥匙? Helen?
Helen!
Helen!
Dear Maurice, thank you for your postcard.
亲爱的Maurice 谢谢你的明信片
The answer is, yes.
我的回答是 好的
I would love to be your prison pen pal.
我非常乐意成为你的监狱笔友
Although our correspondence may be short-lived,
尽管我们的通信不会长久
partly because I intend to clear my name
某种程度上是因为我会证明我是无辜的
but mainly because you're on death row.
但最主要的是你已被判死刑
Come on!
快点
I've been in Broadmarsh for two weeks now
我已经在Broadmarsh呆了两个礼拜
and every day is like one of those nightmares
每天都像活在噩梦之中
where you realise you've been revising for the wrong exam
那种发现自己复习错了科目的噩梦
and then you wake up
然后你醒来
and find you've been falsely imprisoned for murdering your boss.
却发现你被误判为谋杀上司的凶手
The thing I'm finding hardest to cope with is the lack of privacy.
最让我受不了的是 我在这里没有一点隐私
Personal space has always been very important to me.
个人空间一直对我很重要
My cell mate, Christine, has made me feel most welcome
我的狱友Christine是最欢迎我的人
but, as I tried to explain to her, now isn't the right time for me
但正如我对她所说 我还没准备好
to take on an emotionally disturbed arsonist as a best friend.
把一位心理失常的纵火犯当成最好的朋友
I haven't encountered the top dog yet, but rumour has it,
我至今还没遇到过这里的狱霸
she once paper cut an inmate to death with a copy of TV Quick.
但据说她曾经用一份电视快报把她的室友割死了
I've heard she's not left her cell in nine years.
我还听说她有九年没出过牢房♥了
I had a similar experience when I first got my hair permed.
我第一次烫发后也是这样
But then luckily I discovered Frizz Ease.
但幸好后来我发现了一款极品护发素
I've got a meeting with my lawyer now
现在我要去见我的律师了
and hopefully he'll have some news about my appeal
希望他能带来一些关于上诉和我的未婚夫
and where my fiance and alibi might be.
以及我的不在场证明的好消息
Maybe when I get out, I can come and visit you.
或许等我出狱了可以来拜访你
Or is that just rubbing it in?
这句话会不会刺♥激♥到你?
For you!
给你准备的!
No thanks, I've just eaten a carbonara.
不 谢了 我刚吃了一份意大利面
I think.
我想
Did you see Secret Millionaire last night?
昨晚看《秘密百万富翁》了吗?
No.
没
It was brilliant!
真是太好看了!
Don't worry. I've Sky Plussed it.
不过没关系 我把它录下来了
I can save it for up to two months.
可以帮你存2个月
When are you out, again?
你什么时候出狱来着?
In twelve years.
12年以后
Twelve years! Don't know if I can...
12年! 也不知道我能不能...
I'll look at the manual.
我回去查查说明
God, look at this place.
天啊 看看这鬼地方
You shouldn't be in here. No-one should.
你不该来这儿 没有人该来
She should.
她应该
Yeah, she should.
哈 她是应该
Apart from her.
除她以外
Right! It's your appeal! Eh? Yeah.
对了! 你的上诉! 嗯? 嗯
Exciting!
多令人激动啊!
Ooh...
嗯...
I'm not going to mince around the bush with you, Helen.
我就不拐弯抹角了 Helen
I'm going to say it straight.
我就直说了
When am I going to get paid?
我什么时候可以拿到工资?
What? You told me it was no win, no fee!
什么? 你说的 没胜诉不收费!
I did not say no win, no fee.
我可没说 没胜诉不收费
I definitely said no win, some fee.
我说的是 没胜诉收点费
Well, how much do we owe you? About five grand.
好吧 那要给你多少? 大概五千吧
Five grand?! Shhhh! Keep your voice down!
五千?! 嘘! 小声点!
Look, I'm definitely still on the case
听着 我还在打这场官司
but I don't know if I can give you
但在收到钱之前
the full Tony magic until I get paid.
我不知道否能够发挥出我的最大能力
I mean, I'll do what I can
我是说 我会尽力
but, in all honesty, it's going to be half-arsed. At best.
但老实说 最多也就能做到马马虎虎
What about the leads I gave you?
我之前给你的线索呢?
Did you find out about Mr Bridges...
你有没有发现Bridges先生的...
Helen, Helen, Helen, Helen!
Helen Helen Helen Helen!
Shush!
嘘!
You're bombarding me with information.
你说得我都糊涂了
Well, have you tracked down my fiance?
那你找到我的未婚夫没?
Remind me, what's his involvement?
他怎么也牵扯进来了?
He's my alibi!
他是我的不在场证人!
He was with me the night of the murder.
案发当晚我就和他在一起
Remind me, what was his name?
他叫什么来着?
Justin.
Justin
Is that with a J or a G?
J开头还是G开头?
Ooh! Saved by the bell!
噢! 时间到!
Look, as soon as you 'free me up' with some cash,
听着 你一用钱来‘解放’我
I promise I'll be on the case 150%.
我保证我就会发挥出150%的能力
More, even.
甚至更多
Tony?
Tony?
I will get out of here, won't I?
我会离开这里的 对吗?
You will definitely get out of here,
你一定能出去的
one day.
只是时间问题
May the peace be with you,
祝你平安
and also with you.
一直平安
Hi, Helen!
嗨 Helen!
I was thinking, we ought to have a cell warming party.
我觉得我们应该搞个牢房♥派对
You know, put some banners up,
挂些横幅
set light to a bin.
烧个垃圾桶
Where are you going?
你这是要去哪儿?
To see the governor about my appeal.
为我的上诉去见长官
What do you think, hair up or down?
你觉得怎样好 扎起来还是放下?
Either way, you look stunning.
都行 怎样都好看
Like an old Christine Bleakley.
像年迈的Christine Bleakley
Wait, you're appealing? Why?
等等 你要上诉 为什么?
Well, because I need to get out of here.
因为我要出去
What?!
什么?!
Oh, right, well, thanks! Thanks a lot!
哦 好吧 谢了! 太感谢你了!
First Monique, then Brenda,
先是Monique 再是Brenda
美剧 | 老板之死(2012) | 导航列表