美剧 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表
请低头
Stay down, please.
先生 低头
Sir, down.
防撞姿势
Brace!
低头
Stay down.
坐下 低头
Sit down. Stay down!
低头
Stay down!
防撞姿势
Brace!
停下 低头
Stop. Stay down.
大家都低头
Everyone down!
防撞姿势
Brace.
防撞姿势
Brace!
加油 加快速度
Come on. Pick up the pace.
你在做什么? -我在努力了
What are you doing? -I'm trying to.
回头见 衰鬼
See ya, sucker.
嘿 爱迪
Hey! Eddie.
回头见 败将 -嘿 下车推着走
See you, loser. -Oh, my-- Hey! Walk your bike.
看到了没?
See that?
不敢相信你赢了我 -别放在心上 有一天你能跟上的
Can't believe you beat me. -It's okay. You'll catch up one day.
会吗? -很可能不会
I will? -Probably not.
小伙子们好呀
Hello, boys.
嗨 法吉尔 -两个油炸鹰嘴豆丸子 多放点芝麻酱?
Hey, Faakhir. -Two falafel, extra tahina?
对 一个不加萝卜 另一个... -另一个不加洋葱
Yeah, one with no radish the other with-- -The other, no onions.
和两罐黑樱桃汽水
And two black cherry sodas.
没有黑樱桃味的了
Out of black cherry.
什么? -周三是黑樱桃
What? -Black cherry on Wednesday.
周三太晚了 -好吧
Wednesday's too late. -It's okay.
两罐根汁啤酒 -乔丹
Two root beers. -Jordan.
这是我们永远离开纽约之前 最后一份油炸鹰嘴豆丸子
This is literally our last falafel before we leave New York forever.
而他的黑樱桃味汽水卖♥♥光了 这不一样
And he's out of black cherry. It's not the same.
爱迪 没事的
Eddie, it's cool.
你觉得洛杉矶有好吃的鹰嘴豆丸子?
You think LA has decent falafels?
如果有 我们一定能找到的
If they do, I'm sure we'll find them, okay?
嘿 我得和你谈一件事
Hey, there's something I need to talk to you about.
什么?
What?
给 小伙子们
Here you go, boys.
两罐根汁啤酒
Two root beer.
还有纽约最美味的两份鹰嘴豆丸子
And two of the best falafel in New York.
谢谢 法吉尔
Thanks, Faakhir.
谢谢 法吉尔 -谢谢 回头见
Thank you, Faakhir. -Thank you. See you boys soon.
拜拜 法吉尔
Bye, Faakhir.
嘿 你刚才要说什么?
Hey, what were you about to say?
没什么 我们吃吧
Nothing. Let's eat.
(起飞航♥班♥)
别忘了提前打给酒店 确保他们准备好房♥间
Don't forget to call ahead to the hotel. Make sure they have my room ready.
上次他们搞砸了 -我会的
Last time they screwed up. -I will.
还有告诉史杜特... -会议由他主持?
And tell Stuart that-- -That he's running the meeting?
让他开始会议 我会接入的
Just tell him to start the meeting, and I'll call into it.
好 -航♥班♥延误了吗?
Yeah. -Is the flight delayed?
西南部有天气情况
There's weather in the southwest,
但他们认为不会延误起飞
but they don't think it should delay takeoff.
正是我要的 颠簸的飞行
Just what I need, a bumpy flight.
好的
Okay.
让珂拉别忘了打电♥话♥
Tell Cora not to forget about the call.
是
Yeah.
你能发短♥信♥... -你的登机牌 你应该有
Will you text me my-- -Your boarding pass. You should have it.
好的 -好的
Okay. -All right.
我周四会回来 -我知道
I'll be back on Thursday. -I know.
又一次洛杉矶筹款之旅
Another LA fundraising trip.
嘿 听着 关于那天晚上 -是
Hey, listen, about the other night. -Uh-huh.
我很感激你说了那些话 -是...
I really appreciate everything you said. -Yea-- Uh-huh.
而且我觉得很荣幸
And so honored, really.
但是 我想了一段时间...
But I've just been thinking about it a little bit...
是的 -我将递交辞呈
Uh-huh. -...and I'm giving my notice.
什么?
What?
你说什么也没用 -拜托
Well, there's nothing you can say. -Come on.
等等 但... -拜托
Wait, but-- -Come on.
阿曼达 拜托
Amanda, please.
孩子们 你们能不能回来帮忙拿行李?
Boys! Would you please come back here and help with the luggage?
天啊 好吧 -是 抱歉
Geez, all right. -Right, sorry.
多谢你们的参与 我们怎么养的这么没礼貌的孩子
Thank you for participating. We've raised animals.
你带了游戏机吗? -是
Did you bring the Switch? -Yes.
充电器呢? -当然
And the charger? -Of course.
都带上了?
You have everything?
他的作业本也拿了? -是 在他们的背包里
Do you have his workbooks? -Yeah, they're in their backpacks.
我们真的要这么做了
We are actually doing this.
会很棒的
It'll be great.
我太想喝咖啡了 -咖啡?
I'm dying for a coffee. Yeah. -Coffee?
你们饿了吗?
You guys hungry?
爱迪? -想吃什么?
Eddie? -What do you wanna get?
嘿 你为什么拿小袋?
Hey, why'd you get the little bag?
嘿 嗨 能帮忙吗? -没问题
Hey, hi. Do you mind? -No, of course.
嘿 抱歉 你能帮忙拿一下吗?
Hey, sorry, can you take this?
谢谢 -好的
Thank you. -Okay.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
我漂亮的生日宝贝 -是
My beautiful birthday baby. -Yeah.
你穿的是什么?
What are you wearing?
我...你知道的 我的课业很多
I-- You know, I have a lot of schoolwork.
这...我之前在忙 -好的 你美极了
It's-- I was working. -Okay. You're delicious.
你瘦成麻杆了 你体重又轻了?
You're a twig. Did you lose more weight?
我不知道 妈妈 真的 -别这样
I don't know, Mom. I don't know. -Stop doing that.
嗨 -谢谢你 克里斯托弗
Hi. -Thank you, Christopher.
不客气 -生日女孩啊
Sure. -Here's the birthday girl.
生日女孩之一 因为我们同天生日
Well, one of the birthday girls because we share.
是 这导致了许多创伤
Yeah. Which has caused a lot of trauma.
她真幽默
She's so funny.
从祖伊五岁起 我们每年都来这里
We've been coming here since Zoe was five years old,
庆祝生日
every year for our birthday.
克里斯托弗是剧院冉冉升起的新星
And Christopher is up-and-coming in the theater,
从事...
working in--
舞台设计 -妈 你能别阻碍他工作吗?
Set design. Yes. -Mom, can you let him work?
她是不是很强势?爱管事 -不 完全不会
Is she glomming? She gloms. -No, not at all.
需要先点什么前菜吗?
May I get you something to get started with?
是的 我们向来先点奥斯伽鱼子酱
Oh, yes. We always start with the osetra caviar, please,
和鹅肝 抱歉 鸭肉
and the foie gras. Sorry, ducks.
我已经流口水了 你呢?
I'm salivating. Are you salivating?
和一瓶水晶香槟 谢谢 -是 和一瓶水晶香槟
And a bottle of Cristal, please. -Yes, and a bottle of Cristal.
她18岁起我们就偷偷喝 但这里不介意
We've been sneaking it since she was 18, and they don't mind here.
我会假装没听到 -你没听到
I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that. -Oh, no you didn't.
我马上就为两位送来 -谢谢
I'll get that right out to you ladies. -Thank you.
他真帅
He's so cute.
天啊 我爱他 -妈妈
Oh, my God, I love him. -Mom.
你可以和他交往啊 -你是...好吧
You could date him. -Are you-- Okay.
不知道呢 你觉得他是同性恋吗?
I mean, I don't know. Do you think he's gay?
他在剧院工作
He works in the theater.
也许说不定你是同性恋
Or you're gay, I don't know.
抱歉 这话太无礼了
I'm sorry, that's rude.
你是直是弯都无所谓 宝贝 我不在乎
You can be gay, straight, whatever. Honey, I don't care,
你大可做自己... -好吧 能不能...
you be whoever you want-- -Okay, can we...
对 换个话题吧 嗨 -是
Yes, let's change the subject. Hi. -Yeah.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
不敢相信爸不在这
Can't believe Dad isn't here.
我知道 他伤心欲绝
I know. He's devastated.
他也不敢相信今年错过了
He can't believe he's missing it this year either.
不过你知道他做了什么吗?最甜蜜的事
You know what he did though? The cutest thing.
他给华伦天奴的路易斯打了电♥话♥ 为我们预约了3号♥的...
He called Luis at Valentino and made us an appointment on the 3rd for...
我的天啊 -大采购
Oh, my God. -...shopping spree.
是
Yeah.
生日 -等等 不 我不行
Birthday. -Wait, no. I can't.
我明天要交论文 妈 我不能去
I have a paper due tomorrow, Mom. I can't go.
不 别这样 -不
美剧 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表