美剧 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表
You're early.
你们来早了
This case will help you get it through customs.
这个箱子可以让你们安全通过海关
Are we happy?
满意吗
Chuffed.
心满意足
Great... 'cause I got this one, too.
很好... 因为我还有这个东西
‐ You didn't tell us about that. ‐ No.
你之前没说有这个 对
I just got my hands on this one.
我才拿到手
It was found on a roof on a farm in Wisconsin.
是在威斯康辛州一个农场的房♥顶上弄到的
That's the black market. Sometimes you just get lucky.
这就是黑市 有时就能走大运
Yeah, we'll take that one, too.
这个我们也要了
Yeah.
没问题
You bring me more of this and, uh, it's yours.
只要再给我带些票子 这就是你的了
Excuse me. Federal agents.
你好 联邦调查局
Did this man check in this morning?
这个人今早入住了吗
Uh, yeah. I checked him in a half hour ago.
是的 一个半小时前我为他办理的手续
What room?
房♥间号♥
1423.
Yeah, I'm gonna need to speak to your manager right away.
赶快找你们经理过来
1423, go.
1423 走
Leave. Leave now.
走 现在就走
Orbital on their way up.
环行轨在来的路上
Run.
逃吧
What?
什么
Excuse me, where's room 1423?
打扰一下 请问1423房♥间怎么走
What other exits are there besides the lobby?
除了大厅还有别的出口吗
Service exit in the rear...
后面有个维修用出入口...
Move!
别挡道
Mezzanine level in the restaurant.
中层餐厅
Stop! Federal agents!
停下 联邦调查局
No!
不
Stop!
停下
as you can see...
如图所示...
North side, street level.
北边 地面临街处
What have you got?
有什么发现吗
Clicking in at 200 LDUs, down from 460.
负荷水平从四百六十下降 稳定在两百左右
Witnesses?
证人呢
Nothing we can't handle.
都解决了
How far out is the situation team?
事故排查小组还有多久到
Is this the only piece?
这是唯一的一块吗
So far. We're combing the hotel for any more.
目前为止是的 我们还在搜查整个酒店以防万一
Seems to have the same properties as the pieces found
看起来和曼彻斯特707残骸区的
in Debris Field 707 in Manchester.
那块差不多
It's a different color, though. Darker.
但是颜色不一样 更深
‐ Thanks. ‐ I just pulled the CCTV footage. Here.
谢谢 我调取了监控录像 看
You ever seen them before?
你以前见过他们吗
No.
没
All right, well, I'll cross‐check with MI‐6 and Interpol.
好吧 我会与英国♥军♥情六处和国际巡警组织再次复核的
Do you need anything before I wipe the servers?
在我抹掉录像前你还有什么要拷贝的吗
No, ma'am. All good.
不用了
‐ Thank you. ‐ All right.
谢谢 好的
‐ This is Ferris. ‐ It's me.
菲里斯 是我
‐ Have the Americans seen these men before? ‐ No.
美方见过这两个男性吗 没有
At least that's what they say.
至少他们是这么说
There supposed to be transparent,
信息按理说应该互相透明
but I know for a fact they're not.
但我知道肯定不会的
This partnership is important to our two countries,
这个合作对我们双方国家都很重要
‐ but don't underestimate Bryan. ‐ I'm not.
但是不要小看布莱恩 我没有
Despite the coalition, I expect the Americans
尽管我们是联盟关系 但我相信美方
have been instructed to put their interests first,
接到的指令是将他们的利益放在第一位
just like we have.
就像我们一样
Remember, Maddox pulled him
记住 马多克斯可是把他
out of an MP prison in Afghanistan.
阿富汗的宪兵监狱里调出来的
He must be valuable,
他一定有特殊之处
but he's had his own troubles.
但同样他也并非十全十美
Be aware of that.
记住这个
‐ He's dead? ‐ Correct.
他死了吗 没错
He left a nacho at the scene, but we retrieved it.
他在现场留下了一小块碎片 但我们已经进行了回收
The buyers got away.
买♥♥家逃走了
No idea who they are. Finola's uploading
不清楚他们的身份 菲诺拉正在给我们
a video to us and MI‐6 right now.
和英国♥军♥情六处上传一段视频
Okay. I'll check it out.
好 我会看看的
They couldn't have been working for the Russians
他们肯定不是俄♥罗♥斯♥的人
or the Chinese.
或者是中国的
We have eyes on their agents.
我们一直监视着他们的特工
Let me try to track them down
让我试试
through some of the other intelligence agencies.
依靠其他情报机构追踪他们
So, how is it working out with Finola?
话说回来 和菲诺拉相处的怎样
Well, obviously she's falling in love with me
很明显 她已经爱上了我
and trying to keep it professional.
同时保持职业态度
Okay, copy that, gorgeous.
好吧 收到了 大美人
‐ It's gonna work out? ‐ She's settling in.
能行吗 她在适应中
I'm not sure yet she's got the stomach for it.
我还不确定她能不能胜任
I know her father was George Jones,
我知道她的父亲是乔治·琼斯
but we're a long way from the physics lab.
但这里可不是物理实验室
We'll see.
等着看吧
‐ Ready to go? ‐ Yeah.
准备好走了吗 嗯
‐ Mom? ‐ Yeah?
妈妈 怎么了
I saw on the Internet there were these men at the circus
我在网上看到 有一些马戏团的人
who walk on tightropes, and they don't have any nets.
他们在钢丝上行走 没有任何保护措施
That's really dangerous.
那真的十分危险
And you know those guys practice for that their whole lives?
你知道他们一生都在练习走钢丝吗
You really‐‐ you really gotta be good at that stuff if‐‐
你必须... 你必须非常擅长才能...
if you're gonna... If you're‐‐ If you're gonna‐‐
如果你要... 如果你... 如果你想...
Upon touching Debris 231b, a subset of type 34,
在触摸了属于第34类的残骸231B后
the subject appeared to phase through
目标物穿越了
approximately 14 stories of inorganic matter.
大约十四层的无机物质
She impacted in the hotel ballroom,
她坠入了酒店宴会厅
resulting in her death.
直接导致了她的死亡
The subject...
目标...
She was Carlotta Orlov, 33, single mother of two.
她叫卡萝塔·奥洛夫 三十三岁 有两个孩子的单亲妈妈
The family has been notified.
已经通知了家人
The coroner has reclassified her death as...
验尸官已将她的死亡重新定义为...
accidental to correspond with her injuries.
符合伤情描述的意外事件
Hey, we've got a new Debris event. Can you pull it up?
我们有新的残骸事件了 你可以转头吗
Why are we turning?
我们为什么在掉头
A new incident report just came through.
刚刚收到了一个新的事故报告
We're diverting to Kansas.
我们现在改道堪萨斯
Outstanding.
真棒
Why are you still working?
你怎么还在工作
How do you think our reports get done, Bryan?
不然你以为我们的报告是怎么来的 布莱恩
Somebody else does them?
不是其他人做的吗
Well, keep up the good work.
干得不错 继续保持
Did you take those from the hotel?
那些是你从酒店拿的吗
Why do you do this?
你为什么来干这个
I wanna be sure the good guys get this technology
我想确保好人们能最先拿到
before anyone else.
这项技术
I came back from Afghanistan. What do you want me to do?
我是从阿富汗回来的 你还指望我怎么样
I'm not gonna become an accountant.
我既不会当会计
I'm not gonna sell Jeeps.
也不会去卖♥♥吉普车
I don't think I'm gonna cure cancer,
更不觉得我能治愈癌症
so this is really my way of contributing.
所以这就是我奉献社会的方式
Isn't that why you're here?
这难道不是你干这个的原因吗
I believe this technology, if understood properly,
我相信这项技术 如果被正确使用
can end famine, cure sickness.
能终结饥荒 治愈疾病
I think what we're doing here
我觉得我们在做的
will absolutely change the course of humanity.
绝对会改变人类社会发展进程
And in the wrong hands, it could be the end of humanity.
但一旦落入坏人之手 就可能变成人类社会的终结
Well, don't you think there's a reason
你不觉得这一切
that this is all happening?
都事出有因吗
I mean, there are billions of stars,
宇宙中有数以千万计的星辰
billions of planets.
美剧 | 残骸(2021) | 导航列表