阿瑞克斯
Arrakis.
沙丘。
Dune.
帝国的荒原... ...和宇宙中最有价值的星球...
Wasteland of the Empire...
...也是宇宙中最有价值的星球... ...因为只有在这里,才能找到香料。
...and the most valuable planet in the universe...
...因为只有在这里,才有香料。
...because it is here, and only here, where spice is found.
香料
The spice.
没有它,帝国就没有商业。
Without it, there is no commerce in the Empire.
没有文明
There is no civilisation.
阿瑞克斯
Arrakis.
沙丘。
Dune.
香料之乡。
Home of the spice.
宇宙中最伟大的宝藏
Greatest treasure in the universe.
谁控制了它,谁就控制了我们的命运。
And he who controls it, controls our destiny.
父亲!
Father!
曼塔特工程师,请到核聚变工厂报道。
Mentat engineers, please report to fusion plants.
生命支持技术人员,准备出发
Life support technicians, prepare for departure.
对阿崔迪斯家族来说,这次前往阿瑞克斯的行动是在一个微妙的时刻进行的。
This move to Arrakis comes at a delicate moment for House Atreides.
对你父亲对皇帝的忠诚度的考验。
A test of your father's loyalty to the Emperor.
你必须记住,保罗...
You must remember, Paul...
...我们的社会是一个由各种竞争力量组成的纠结网络。
...our society is a tangled web of competing forces.
我们的文明是建立在政♥治♥的三足鼎立之上... Our civilisation rests on a political triod...
Our civilisation rests upon a political tripod...
一个最不稳定的结构。
...a most unstable of structures.
皇帝与皇室议会之间存在着欺骗性的权力平衡...
A deceptive balance of power exists between the Emperor...
...皇室议会,以及所谓的公正的空间协会...
...the Congress of Royal Houses, and the supposedly impartial Spacing Guild...
...以其无懈可击的星际运输垄断。
...with its invulnerable monopoly on interstellar transport.
复杂的封建贸易文化,使其...
Complicated by a feudal trading culture that turns its...
岳博士会很失望的
Dr. Yueh would be disappointed.
那他就会知道我的感受了
Then he'd know how I feel.
注意了
Attention.
从卡拉♥丹♥领空出发,0 -10: 00。
Departure from Caladan airspace, 0-10:00.
离开自己的家并不容易 保罗
It's never easy leaving one's home, Paul.
把这当成一次新的冒险,一生的冒险。
Think of this as a new adventure, the adventure of a lifetime.
你把这叫做冒险
You call this an adventure:
离开我们的家,到荒郊野外的一粒干尘?
Leaving our home for some dry speck of dust in the middle of nowhere?
你是一个公爵的儿子。
You're a duke's son.
你有责任,有义务
You have duties, responsibilities.
我怎么能忘记呢?
How could I ever forget?
每天我早餐要吃责任,晚餐要吃义务。
Every day I have to eat responsibility for breakfast and duty for dinner.
讽刺不会成为你的。
Sarcasm doesn't become you.
我只是想看看我的父亲
I just want to see my father.
我也是
So do I.
注意了。
Attention.
从卡拉♥丹♥领空出发,0 -10: 00。
Departure from Caladan airspace, 0-10:00.
所有阿崔迪斯的人员,请准备起飞
All Atreides personnel, please prepare for departure.
院长嬷嬷已经到了
The Reverend Mother has arrived.
在我们出发去阿瑞克斯之前,她想见见你
She wants to see you, before we depart for Arrakis.
你已经给了他你的脸,杰西卡
You have given him your face, Jessica.
但父亲给了他他的眼睛
But the father has given him his eyes.
还有他的勇气
And his courage.
我们走着瞧
We shall see.
过来,孩子。
Come here, boy.
让我好好看看你
Let me have a better look at you.
如果你知道什么对你有好处,你就会按我说的做。
If you know what's good for you, you'll do as I say.
我来判断什么是对我好。
I'll be the judge of what's good for me.
你妈妈教了你很多东西,我明白了。
Your mother has taught you many things, I see.
她告诉我你会做梦
She tells me you dream.
尊敬的陛下...
Your Reverence...
- 如果我可以...
- ...if I could... - You're dismissed, Jessica.
从什么时候开始允许把杰西卡女士当做一个普通的仆人来对待了?
Since when is it permitted to treat the Lady Jessica as a common servant?
她是个普通的仆人
She was a common servant.
我的仆人
My servant.
而且还是个好仆人...
And a good one, too...
...直到她16岁,你父亲带走了她。
...until she was 16, and your father took her.
现在,我想听听你的梦想。
Now, I would like to hear about your dreams.
只是梦而已
They're just dreams.
梦到什么?
About what?
你为什么不告诉我?
Why don't you tell me?
你知道这是什么吗?
Do you know what this is?
这是一个测试,年轻的阿崔迪斯。
It is a test, young Atreides.
测试什么?
A test for what?
把你的手放进去,我们就知道了
Put your hand inside, and we'll see.
里面是什么?
What's in it?
痛苦
Pain.
我把Gom Jabbar放在你的喉咙上,年轻的阿崔迪斯。
I hold the Gom Jabbar at your throat, young Atreides.
把你的手放进盒子里就能活命
Keep your hand in the box and live.
拿开它就会死
Remove it and die.
我不能害怕 恐惧是心灵的杀手
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer.
这就对了,孩子
That's right, boy.
祈祷吧
Pray.
我会面对我的恐惧,我会让它穿过我。
I will face my fear, I will let it pass through me.
当恐惧消失的时候,就什么都没有了。只有我还会存在
And when the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
没有一个女人,孩子,能承受那么多的痛苦。
No woman, child, ever withstood that much pain.
你是个有天赋的孩子,年轻的阿崔迪斯... ...
You are a gifted boy, young Atreides...
...但你有很多东西要学。
...but you have much to learn.
他活下来了
He survived.
你应该警告我
You should've warned me.
她是被禁止的
She was forbidden.
我很抱歉,保罗
I'm sorry.
保罗,你应该有一个女儿
Paul.
你应该有一个女儿。
You were supposed to have a daughter.
你把事情复杂化了,令人绝望
You have hopelessly complicated matters.
阿崔迪斯家族的女儿本可以嫁给哈科能的继承人的
An Atreides daughter could've been wed to the Harkonnen heir.
两家之间的争斗本可以结束。
The feud between the houses could've been ended.
我的公爵想要一个儿子
My duke wanted a son.
你这个傲慢的女孩
You arrogant girl.
把他的欲望置于我们的利益之上
Putting his desires above our interests.
你竟敢对我们几百年的育种计划视而不见。
How dare you turn your back on the centuries of our breeding programmes.
我会为我的错误付出代价的
I'll pay for my mistakes.
你的儿子也会和你一起付出代价
And your son will pay it with you.
我们会尽力而为
We'll do what we can.
他也许值得救...
He may be worth saving...
...但对父亲来说,什么都不是。
...but for the father, nothing.
幸好你的巴利塞特弹得不像你打架那么差 古尼人
Good thing you don't play your baliset as badly as you fight, Gurney-man.
邓肯不在这里真是太糟糕了
It's too bad Duncan isn't here.
- 这样我就能得到真正的锻炼了 - 现在你已经做到了
- Then I could get a real workout. - Now you've done it.
哇,古尼人
Whoa, Gurney-man.
永远不要向愤怒屈服。
Never submit to anger.
防守要快,进攻要慢
Fast on defence, slow on the attack.
你忘了你的第一条原则,Gurney.
You forgot your first principle, Gurney.
不可能
Not likely.
低头看,小伙子。
Look down, lad.
也许下次我演奏的时候你想唱女高音
Perhaps you'd like to sing soprano next time I play.
我想我今天没心情。
Guess I'm just not in the mood today.
没心情?
Not in the mood?
心情是牛和女人的事,年轻的小狗。
Mood is a thing for cattle and women, young pup.
心情不是用来打架的
Mood is not for fighting.
即使是你妈妈教你的那些怪异的方法。
Even with the Weirding ways your mother teaches you.
是那个老班尼・纪瑟瑞女巫说的
It's that old Bene Gesserit witch.
她说过的一些话...
Something she said...
...或做过的事
...or did.
导航员到了
The navigator is arriving.
空间行会的N-117号♥穿梭机到达中♥央♥运输部分。
Spacing Guild shuttle N-117 arriving central transportpart.
这个区域现在被限制了。
This zone is now restricted.
我们很快就会在去阿瑞克斯的路上。
We'll be on our way to Arrakis soon.
据说他们依赖香料... ...
It is said that they depend on the spice...
...没有它,他们就无法航行。
...and that without it, they can't navigate.
据说...
It is said.
他们曾经是人类,不是吗?
They used to be human, didn't they?
直到香料改变了他们
Until the spice changed them.
我想没有人知道。
I don't think anyone knows for sure.
美剧 | 沙丘魔堡2000(2000) | 导航列表