美剧 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表
如梦初醒
第一季第1集
? Filmosound - Hymn ?
? Kevin McNally - Searching Yout Eyes ?
? Donovan - Catch the Wind ?
? Regina Spektor - Human of the Year ?
? Hallelujah ?
? Hallelujah ?
? Outside the cars are beeping out ?
? A song just in your honour ?
? And although they do not know it ?
? All mankind are now your brothers ?
? And thus the cathedral had spoken ?
? Wishing well to all the sinners ?
? And with a sigh grew silent ?
? Until next year's big human winner ?
? Outside the cars are beeping out ?
? A song just in your honour ?
? And although they do not know it ?
? All mankind are now your brothers ?
? All mankind are now your brothers ?
? Hallelujah ?
? Hallelujah ?
? Hallelujah ?
? Hallelujah ?
生存定律 千万别和上司睡
You just don't have sex with your boss.
她睡了
She does.
不能有办公室恋情 你懂我的意思吧
You don't shit where you eat, you know what I'm saying?
当然
Yeah.
她被调走了对我们部门更好
It's for the best. She's always creating drama.
她总是不断制♥造♥麻烦
The whole department will be better off without her.
虽然还是为她感到惋惜
It's so sad, though.
她又不是失业
Well, she'll get another job, you know,
还能取悦她的新老板呢
and she'll boff her some other boss.
但她现在是完了 完了 没戏了
She is done now. Done, done, done.
跟她道别吧 好走不送
Bye! Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
滚吧 Cheryl
Fuck off, Cheryl.
暗中伤人 臭婊♥子♥
Back stabbing cunt.
借过
Excuse me!
Amy!
不要拦着我
Don't.
Amy...
我再也受不了
I'm not putting up with
这破事了
this fucking bullshit for one more second.
Amy 清洁用品部有那么差吗
Oh, Amy. Is Cleaning Supplies so bad?
你根本不知道那有多差 不要再说了
Oh my god, Krista, shut up, you fool!
Amy! Amy.
Amy, Amy...
怎么了 怎么了
What? What!
你看上去就像个疯婆子
Amy, you look insane.
Krista 回到你那可悲的办公桌去 好吗
Krista, go back to your sad fucking little desk, okay?
我已经看开了 反正我也完了 大不了玉石俱焚
I don't care anymore. I'm done! I'm gonna kill him.
滚开
You!
不要啊
No.
说真的 你们的感觉怎么样
Seriously, whatever you guys feel like.
从这开车出去五分钟有很多好玩的地方
There's a bunch of places about a five-minute drive from here.
Damon.
- 但这些地方都不太好 - Damon
- None of them are good, but... - Damon!
Damon!
那事儿我都知道了 你想和我谈谈吗
Heard the big news! Do you want to talk to me?
稍等我片刻 Amy
Excuse me one second, guys. Amy...
我知道是你 是你干的
I know it was you, okay? I know you did this.
我在和供应商谈事情 你先冷静下来 好吗
I'm with vendors. You need to calm down, okay?
我知道是你干的 你不想应付我了
I know it was you. You don't
就把我调去清洁用品部
want to deal with me? You go to Cleaning Supplies.
我死也不去清洁用品部的
I'm not going to Cleaning Supplies!
不要这样 不要这样对我
Don't do it, don't do this to me.
- 你就像个缺乏安全感的婴儿 - 别再说了
- You insecure little baby. - Shh!
- 有什么了不起 - 够了
- I mean, big deal. - Okay...
我们睡了 对吧 是睡了 那又怎样
We fucked, all right? We fucked! So what?
我可以不提这件事
I'm over it.
但求你了 不要把我从我的部门调走
But please, don't transfer me out of my own department!
这不是我♥干♥的 你以为这是由我决定的吗
I didn't do anything, all right? You think that's up to me?
你这个骗子 你♥他♥妈♥就是个骗子
Oh, you liar. You fucking liar!
你拥有了一切
You gotta have everything?
你告诉我 他们给你的那些
All those random fees and bonuses
- 不义之财 红利 - 能来个人吗
- you told me they'd give you? - Can someone...
- 嗯 对吧 - 不要再说了
- Huh? Huh? - Shh!
- 你现在把我的工作也要夺走 - 够了 不要说了 你能..
- You gotta have my fucking job, too? - Okay, shh... Would you...
就是这么回事吗
Is that what it is?
- 美容保健部才是老娘的归属 - 你给我冷静点
- Health and Beauty is my department! - You need to calm down.
美容保健部才是老娘的归属
Health and Beauty is my department!
老娘死也不离开美容保健部
Health and Beauty was mine!
啊 我悲催的人生啊
Oh fuck, I...
她...说来话长 我们午饭后再说吧
She's a...long story. I'll tell you after lunch.
至少承认这是你干的破事儿 Damon
At least admit that it was you, Damon!
给我说是你干的
Tell me that you did this!
我压根就不知道你在说什么 Amy
I don't know what you're talking about, Amy.
你以为我傻啊 是吗
You think I'm stupid? Is that what it is?
你认为我他妈就...
You think I'm a fucking...
Damon!
- 我的神啊 - 操你妹 大混♥蛋♥
- Jesus Christ! - Fuck you, motherfucker!
我要毁了你
I will destroy you!
我要杀了你 然后亲手埋葬你 你个混账东西
I will bury you, I will kill you, motherfucker!
现在我最真挚的心声是
I'm speaking with my true voice now.
没有苦痛 没有恐惧
Without bitterness, or fear.
我要告诉你
And I'm here to tell you,
任何人都能远离伤痛 重获新生
you can walk out of hell and into the light.
任何人都可以唤醒那个更光明的自己
You can wake up to your higher self.
当你如梦初醒
And when you do,
整个世界 顷刻间 充满可能
the world is suddenly full of possibility,
充满生机 产生共鸣
of wonder and deep connection.
才能坐观花开花落
You can be patient.
笑看云卷云舒
And you can be kind.
你能对世界了然于胸 方能无往不利
You can be wise, and almost whole.
你不必急于逃离你自己的生活
You don't have to run away from life your whole life.
你能真正的享受生活
You can really live.
你可以改变
You can change.
也能成为变革的先行者
And you can be an agent of change.
"嘿 我是Damon Manning 现在无法接听电♥话♥
"Hey, this is Damon Manning. I can't take your call right now,
请留言 我会尽快给你回复"
but please leave a message and I'll call you back."
嘿 Damon 我是Amy
Hey, Damon, it's me, Amy.
嗯 我想 我只是想 嗯...
Wow, yeah. So, um... I just, uh...
我只是给你打个电♥话♥ 问声好
I wanted to call and say hi.
我刚从夏威夷治疗回来
I just, I just got back from Hawaii,
感觉太好了 我享受的那里的一切
and I've, I've been in treatment and stuff, it's been so awesome,
我只是想和你冰释前嫌
and I feel amazing, and I just wanted to like, clear the air,
今天我要回Abaddonn公♥司♥
because I'm going to Abaddonn today,
和他们谈谈关于我重新工作的事
and I'm gonna talk to them about maybe starting up work again,
我感到十分抱歉
'cause I just feel super sorry
对我们之间的事儿而感到抱歉
about...about what happened at the end there.
但是能和你谈谈就再好不过了
But it would be great to get to talk and,
我们可以和好如初
uh, put the past behind us.
我没换电♥话♥号♥码 给我打电♥话♥吧
My number's the same, okay?
最后 我希望你一切安好
So I hope everything is well with you,
你的家庭 你的一切都安好
really. You know, your family and everything.
记得给我打电♥话♥
Okay? Call me?
来了 快吃吧 亲爱的
Oh, it's okay, darling, yes.
快来吃 可人儿 快享用这美味佳肴
Come on, beauty, come get your beautiful dinner.
老妈
Mom!
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
你会把我的咖啡弄洒的 Amy
You're gonna spill my coffee, Amy.
妈妈 见到你真好
It's good to see you, Mom.
为什么
Why?
妈妈 治疗中心太美了
Mom, the center was beautiful.
可是说美的无与伦比 我遇见了很多好人
I mean, it was incredible. I met all these amazing people.
嗯嗯 你打算住多久啊
Well, how long are you staying?
住到我有钱搬出去再说
Uh, just till I save up enough money to get a new place.
好吧
Oh.
妈妈 这里太暗了 这里需要一些光亮
It's so dark in here, Mom! You need to let in some light.
你打算什么时候才告诉你到底怎么了
And when are you going to tell me what is going on?
妈妈 现在没空说 我要回Abaddonn公♥司♥
You know what, Mom? I can't talk, 'cause I'm going to Abaddonn.
我要去找回我的工作
I'm getting my job back!
半小时后 我要去人力资源部那儿面试
I'm gonna have a meeting with HR in half an hour,
所以现在要抓紧
so I'm scrambling.
Amy 你打算穿这件衣服去工作吗
Amy, are you going to wear that to work?
美剧 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表