美剧 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表
前情提要
我刚治疗归来
I just got back from treatment
我感觉好极了
and I feel amazing
我准备和他们谈谈我复职的事
and I'm gonna talk to them about, maybe starting up work again
我有个想法
I got an idea.
你肯定更乐于供职于一家懂得回报社会的公♥司♥
Wouldn't you be happier working for a place that's like giving back to the world?
你要参与一个新的电脑软件项目 康捷提亚
You'll be working on a new computer sofware program called Cogentiva.
这位是道吉·丹尼尔斯
This is Doug Daniels.
所以我以后就是你的上司兼同事了
So I'm like your boss and stuff.
泰勒
Hey, Tyler,
帮我给这位小姐指个路
get this lady orientated for me.
我到底在这里干嘛
What the hell am I doing here?
不全是
Not much.
我们应该做一些
We could do something
零售业巨头被控倾倒有毒废物
激进分子呼吁抵♥制♥"卫生药品"连锁店
有意义的事
worth with our lives.
第一章
证据确凿: 公♥司♥污染
我很想你
I missed you.
想念和你在一起时的我
Miss the person I was with you.
她从未从你这儿得到过她需要的爱
She never got the love she needed from you.
是你吧 你也从没给过她需要的爱
You, she never got the love she needed from you.
我跟"开放空间"联♥系♥过了
I called Open Air
他们给他提供了一个容身之地
and they have a place for him.
我觉得没人能帮他
I don't see how anyone can help him.
我列出了一些我们公♥司♥最劣质的产品
I've listed some of the worst products that we carry
你疯了 你疯了 艾米
You're crazy. You are crazy, Amy!
我♥干♥嘛不干脆炒了你
Why shouldn't I just fire you?
如果我能黑入那些高层的邮箱
If I get into the emails of the guys at the top,
我们就能把这里的事公之于众
we can blow this place wide open.
我只需要你的密♥码♥
All I needed is your password.
我们能做到的 泰勒
We can do this, Tyler.
朱莉_婊♥子♥
阿拜顿实业
如果这个国度真的被诅咒了呢
What if this kingdom really is cursed?
确实被诅咒了
It is cursed.
他遵循着一种疯狂的逻辑
With a lunatic logic.
"死亡驱力"
A death drive.
这座城♥堡♥由玻璃和混凝土筑成
Its castle made of glass and concrete...
还有癌症
and cancer.
如果你知道怎么破解这道符咒会怎么做呢
What if somehow you knew how to break the spell?
而且只有你一人能为这里带来曙光
And only you could bring the light.
如果你发现了一把钥匙
What if somehow you had found the key
一把能够打破枷锁的钥匙
that could unlock the chains?
这把魔法钥匙能够将我们全体解放
The magic key that could free us all.
你会去使用它吗
Would you use it?
你必须去使用它
You have to use it.
妈 不好意思要撕坏你的报纸了
Sorry, Mom, for destroying your paper.
我想把这篇文章剪下来
I want to get this one article.
我需要联♥系♥到这位作者
I need to get in touch with this writer.
联♥系♥他干什么
In touch for what?
是这样的 妈妈
Um, Mom, honestly,
最近可能会发生
there's a lot of crazy stuff
一连串疯狂的事情
that's probably going to go down.
我不能透露太多
I can't get into it.
你知道的越少越安全 真的
It's better if you're in the dark, really.
妈 你相信命运吗
Mom, do you believe in fate?
不信
No.
一直以来 我都想弄清楚
All this time, I've been trying to figure out
到底该怎么做
what to do.
最终我发现这根本就不是人为能决定的
And I realize that there's no decision.
一切都是命运使然
This is fate.
就像"石中之剑"是命中注定的一样
Serious fate, like sword in the rock fate.
什么剑
What sword?
黄金剑
The golden sword.
一把你握在手中
The one you-- you know, you get,
就可斩杀国王 恶龙或是女巫的剑
you slay the king or the dragon or the witch.
只有你是命中注定之人
The one you can only grab out
才能从石中拔出此剑
if you're chosen.
也许我就是那个人
Maybe I am chosen for something.
为了这事而诞生的勇士
You know, for this.
我要开拔了
I got to go.
什么乱七八糟的
What the hell?
没错 七 七
Yes. 7, 7...
然后我就进了达米安的账户
OK. So I started in Damien's accounts, right?
把所有能打开的邮件都看了一遍
And then I just, like, went into every email I could open.
我发现那些高管们都是一群强盗
All the top execs, and we knew they were plunderers.
压榨员工
Just screwing their workers,
掩盖自己卑鄙的倾销行为
covering up their dirty dumping.
他们可恶的行径还不止于此
That's not the sickest part.
泰勒 他们毫无顾忌
They don't care, Tyler.
他们我行我素
They don't care.
对伤害民众的事 他们心知肚明
They're hurting people and they know it.
对他们来说只是一场游戏罢了
And it's a game to them.
他们在邮件里还拿这事开玩笑
They make jokes about it in these emails.
等他们的丑事一公开
When this shit comes out, we're talking about
至少会有100起集体诉讼
at least 100 class action lawsuits.
什么叫公开他们的丑事
What--what do you mean when it all comes out?
怎么个公开法
How's it going to come out?
这个人 杰夫·弗兰德
There's this guy, Jeff Flinder,
他在洛杉矶《时代周刊》工作
he's at the L.A. "Times."
他经常揭露公♥司♥丑闻
He writes these corporate exposes.
他是爆料这件事的最佳记者
He is the perfect journalist for this.
天呐 拜托别再用我的密♥码♥登陆了
Oh, my God. Please just don't go back in there with my password.
他们会追究到我头上的
They will trace it back to me.
泰勒 我必须再登陆一次
Tyler, I have to go back in.
我没有复印罪证
I don't have a hard copy.
打印机死活不给力
I couldn't get the fucking printer to work.
你也知道的 它总是卡壳
You know it always jams up.
你得帮帮我
I need your help.
别别别啊
No, no, no, no. I, uh,
我因为一时的软弱给了你密♥码♥
I gave you that password in a moment of weakness.
我不会再涉险深入了
I'm not getting any deeper into this.
你没有感觉到肩头有一份责任感吗
Don't you feel an obligation?
民众生活在假象中
People are living under the illusion
以为在不断实现自己的"美国梦"
that the American dream is working for them.
但其实"美国梦"
And it's rigged
一直都只掌握在那群顶层人的手中
by the guys at the tippy top.
我也许没在顶层 但是我很快乐啊
Well, I--I may not be at the top, but I'm happy.
不 你不是真正的快乐 你是可悲
No, you're not. You're miserable.
你就像只鼹鼠 已经被麻痹了
You're a mole, you're paralyzed.
我在改变啊
Well, I'm changing.
我刚刚在公♥司♥的健身房♥办了卡
I just joined the company gym
还用员工卡
and--and I got a discount
打了折
'cause of my employee badge
我要加强锻炼
and I'm gonna work out more.
我姑姑去世了 我有分时享用她度假别♥墅♥所有权
And my aunt died and I just found out I got her timeshare,
所以我能一年去巴哈马群岛玩两周
so I'm going to go to the Bahamas for two weeks a year.
拉丁美洲国家
也许我就是个鼹鼠 但我也是个快乐的小鼹鼠
So, maybe I'm a mole, but I'm a happy mole.
我可不想失去我现在拥有的一切 哪怕一点点
And I don't want to lose what little I have. OK?
你已经失去了 他们要关门大吉了
You've already lost it. They're shutting us down.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们要把我们全辞了 康捷提亚要关门了
They're shutting us down. Cogentiva is folding.
等他们开拓出新的谋财之路就准备开溜
When they've got their new fancy system up and running,
他们的全盘计划全是围绕着
their whole plan is to do it with
某间办公室里的一个死胖子
one fat guy in an office somewhere.
不 我不相信
No. I don't believe you.
我给你看所有的邮件
I'll show you all the emails.
我们要失业了
We don't have a job.
他们要炒了我们所有人
They're firing all of us.
我们现在能扭转乾坤
We can do something good here.
最起码 你不觉得
And at the very least, isn't it our duty
美剧 | 醍醐灌顶(2011) | 导航列表