冰箱到底在哪儿啊 哈里
Where's the fucking fridge, Harry?!
明妮 打住
Minnie, stop.
肯定有办法拉开的吧
There must be some way to open them.
拜托 别管了
Please, just leave them alone.
-我以为这是智能住♥宅♥呢 -的确是智能住♥宅♥
- I thought this was a smart house. - It is a smart house.
如果连窗帘都拉不开 算什么智能
Not if you can't open the curtains.
杰瑞
Gerry...
我们喝点酒吧
Let's have a drink.
-怎么 你不喜欢香槟吗 -喜欢 但是...
- What, don't you like Champagne? - Yes, but...
香槟总是很好的 不是吗
It's always good, isn't it?
哪怕是常温没气的也一样 因为我找不到冰箱
Even when it's warm and flat, because I can't find the fridge.
-妈 -你只能稍微抿一口
- Mum... - Just a sip for you.
敬哈里
To Harry.
-敬哈里 -敬哈里
- To Harry. - Harry.
敬爸爸
To Dad.
好了 上♥床♥睡觉了
Come on, into bed now.
好好休息吧 妈妈
Try and get some rest, Mum.
哈里 慢一点
Harry, slow down!
重大揭晓
The big reveal.
当心点淤泥
Watch the mud!
-小心点 妈妈 -没错
- Careful, Mum. - Oh, yes.
再也不用担心弄丢钥匙了
No keys for you to lose.
进来吧
Come in.
开灯
Lights on.
我来试一下
Here we go, er...
关灯
Lights off.
-好吧 我会修好的 -关灯 关灯
- Listen, I'll fix it. - Lights off! Lights off!
拉开窗帘
Curtains, open.
太赞了
That's amazing.
敬酒吧
Toast...
敬我们的新生活
to our new life.
敬
To...
哈里建造的新房♥子
the house that Harry built.
你确定你喜欢吗
Are you sure you love it?
是的 我超级喜欢
Yes, I love it.
它很结实 也很漂亮
Oh, it's concrete. It's beautiful.
更是你想象力的成果
And it's all from your imagination.
我太为你骄傲了
I'm so proud of you.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
-就是犯傻了 -是啊 你是很傻
- Being silly. - Yes, you are.
我去拿点水 马上就回
I'm just getting some water, I'll be back in a minute.
冲马桶的按钮在哪里
Where's the toilet flush?
要怎么冲马桶啊
How do I flush the toilet?
哈里
Harry?
哈里
Harry?
我不会冲马桶
I can't flush the toilet...
妈妈
Mum...
你好啊
Hello.
警♥察♥在楼下等着了 他们想跟你谈谈
The police are downstairs. They want to talk to you.
警♥察♥吗
The police?
为什么
Why?
是关于爸爸的事
About Dad.
他做什么了
Well, what's he done?
关于他摔下楼的事
About the fall.
爷爷奶奶也来了
And Gran and Gramps are here.
好的
Ok.
我该穿什么衣服
What shall I wear?
随便什么都行
Anything.
黑色可以吗
Black?
太阴郁了 哈里讨厌黑色
Urgh, it's too gloomy. Harry hates black.
帮帮我 夏洛特
Oh, help me, Charlotte.
下午好 警官们
Afternoon, officers.
-要喝杯茶吗 -不了 谢谢
- Cup of tea? - No, thank you.
也好 因为我找不到牛奶
Good. Cos I've lost the milk.
不如利用你们的侦察技能帮我找到冰箱吧
In fact, do use your detective skills to find the fridge.
我们为你痛失所爱感到遗憾
We're sorry for your loss.
-没我遗憾 -是啊
- Not as sorry as I am. - No.
但我在努力抑制沉郁的心情
But I'm trying to keep gloom at bay.
恐怕我们得找你了解下昨晚的情况
I'm afraid we need to go through what happened last night.
-我已经跟你们的同事说过了 -是 没错
- I did that with your colleagues. - Yes, you did.
你丈夫摔下去时 你在哪里
Where were you when your husband fell?
我在洗手间
I was in the bathroom.
我对他说的最后一句话是
My last words to him were,
"要怎么冲马桶啊"
"How do I flush the toilet?"
因为这是智能住♥宅♥
This is a smart house.
有些东西我们还没搞懂怎么操作
We haven't figured out how to do some things.
所以你没亲眼目睹他摔下去
So, you didn't see him fall?
没有
No.
-你当时在自己房♥间 -是的
- And you were in your room? - Yes.
你听到他摔下去的声音了吗
Did you hear him fall?
没有
No.
你怎么发现他的
How did you find him?
我只记得看到他躺在那里
I just remember seeing him.
-你们之前吵架了吗 -没有
- Had you had an argument? - No.
-天 你们觉得是我推了他 -不
- Oh, God, you think I pushed him! - No.
只是人们通常不会平白无故摔下楼
But people don't normally fall down stairs.
所以... 他之前有心情不好吗
So, was he upset at all?
没有
No.
没有 他激动坏了
No, he was thrilled.
昨天是我们在他梦想之家的第一晚
It was our first night in his dream house.
他的梦想之家 但不是你的梦想
His dream house, but not yours?
当然也是我的
Yes, mine, too.
但是他为我们亲自设计和修建的
But he designed it and built it for us.
你们有为钱出现过摩擦吗
Was there friction over money?
我丈夫昨晚刚去世
My husband died last night.
能让我好好消化吗
Can you leave me to get used to that?
我们注意到有摄像头
We noticed CCTV cameras.
能让我们看看监控画面吗
Would you allow us to look at the footage?
这些我不懂
Well, I don't know anything about it.
但我估计可能没开 毕竟我们昨晚才搬进来
But I doubt they're working, as we only moved in last night.
-你们为什么想看 -我们需要你的许可
- I mean, why do you want to look? - We need your permission.
-看我是否推了他吗 -她当然没推他
- Oh, to see if I pushed him? - Of course she didn't push him.
没人说她推了
Nobody said she did.
死因裁判官想做尸检
The coroner has asked for a postmortem.
很可能会调查死因
It's likely there'll be an inquest.
你穿的什么啊
What are you wearing?
亲爱的 非常遗憾
Oh, darling, I'm so sorry.
我的小可怜
Oh, you poor darling.
妈
Mum...
看来你如愿了
Well, it looks like you got your wish.
说什么傻话
Oh, don't be silly.
你很痛苦
You're distressed.
非常现代化
Very modern.
-我们很喜欢 -那是当然
- We love it. - Of course you do.
这里很棒
It's wonderful!
-罗杰 -天 就让他哭吧
- Oh, Roger! - God, let him cry.
太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
本来该我安慰你的
I should be comforting you.
只是太令人震惊了
It's just so shocking.
妈 他们是警♥察♥
Yes, Mum, it's the police.
他们就喜欢离奇的死亡
They love an interesting death.
谢谢你的协助
Thank you for your help.
知道是怎么回事了吗
Any news on how it happened?
-我们知道是怎么回事 爸 -当然
- Well, we know how it happened, Dad. - Yes, of course.
我只是想着警♥察♥也许知道...
I just thought the police might know, you know...
更多的情况
..a bit more.
请别在意他 他其实比看起来老多了
Please ignore him. He's older than he looks.
我们回头再来看监控画面
So, we'll circle back to you about the CCTV,
如果你现在不乐意给我们看的话
if you're unhappy about giving us access now.