美剧 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
谁都不能在最后一个学期凭空消失
You don't just disappear in your final term.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在寻找线索
I'm searching for clues.
我觉得现在是时候
I think it's got to the point
打电♥话♥问问别人是否知道霍华德的下落了
where we need to call someone about Howard.
已经开学两天了
It's two days into term.
他人在哪 万一他死了呢
And where is he? What if he's dead?
他可能在边境被拦住了
He's probably just been held up at the border.
他们国家独♥立♥后就不让回来了
Not allowed back in since they went independent?
苏格兰没有独♥立♥
Scotland didn't go independent, JP.
我确定他们已经独♥立♥了
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they did.
他可能在亚伯丁[英国苏格兰一郡]
He's probably up in Aberdeen,
加入了三叉戟核计划 用女王系列润滑油洗澡
sat on a Trident, bathing in the Queen's oil.
你是不是从不看新闻
Do you ever even watch the news?
金斯利 只有脑子有洞的疯子
Kingsley, only maniac bore-holes watch the news
才在奥♥运♥会或是世界大战以外的时间看新闻
when it's not the Olympics or a big war.
矫揉造作地喝着进口谷物
With your pretentious imported cereals and your big,
看着厚重又无聊的书
boring book.
关于《无穷尽的笑话》的笔记和勘误
Infinite Jest's Notes And Errata
对整个文学界的贡献
are a greater contribution to
能抵得过J·K·罗琳所有作品一起所能做出的贡献
literature than the entire oeuvre of your Joanne Kimberley Rowling.
太有意思了
Fascinating.
我想说 额 你们话没说完我就快睡过去了
I mean, I, I think I... er, dropped off a little bit
否则 也挺有意思的
during the sentence, but otherwise, very interesting.
欺负够了吧
OK, that's enough of the bullying now!
乔茜 你不用再讨好他 你自♥由♥了
Josie, you don't have to suck up to him any more. You're free.
再也不用看无聊的意大利电影了
No more boring Italian films!
我喜欢那些看意大利电影的夜晚
I liked Italian film night.
费里尼(意大利导演)是一个现代大♥师♥
Fellini is a modern master who...
还有 还有 还有那个什么 对吧
...er, something, something, something, something. Right?
听着 JP 在你的人生中 某时某刻
Yeah. Look, JP. Right, at a certain point in your life,
也就是当你长大了 你的与众不同不再是个缺点
basically when you grow up, your differences stop being weaknesses.
而是变成小小的癖好 怪癖
They become eccentricities. Foibles.
"你好 是怪癖侠吗 是怪癖侠迈克尔
"Oh, hello, is that Mr Foibleman? Yes, Michael Foibleman?
"他就是那个吃美国玉米片
"A man who eats American cornflakes
"因为觉得这样让他显得很有趣的人"
because he thinks it makes him "more interesting."
这个时间怎么有人按门铃
What kind of time is this for a doorbell?
太疯狂了
That is insane.
汤姆西 很高兴见到你 兄弟
Tomothy? Great to see you, bro,
不过 怎么不先打个招呼
but, erm, no heads-up?
不好意思 伙计
Oh, sorry, man, yeah.
你有课吗 或有别的事吗
You got a lecture you need to be at or some shit?
没有 实际上我没
Er, no, actually I don't...
是吗 有意思
Oh, really, that's interesting.
因为我刚上网查了地质学课程安排
Because I checked the geology schedule online
你有一堂结晶学的课 也就是零分钟后吧
and you've got a crystallography lecture in about, er, no minutes.
- 没有了 因为 - 因为什么
- Er, no, because... - Because?
- 因为今天的课被取消了 - 为什么
- Because it's cancelled today. - Why?
因为生病
Because of illness.
- 谁 - 那个男人
- Whose? - The man.
那个男人 帕特森教授吗
The man. Professor Paterson?
- 是的 - 我刚刚瞎编的人吗
- Yes. - Who I just made up?
不 是的 我不知道
No. Yes. I don't know.
- 你不知道吗 - 不 我知道 我不知道
- You don't know? - No, I do. I don't.
我在撒谎 编不下去了
I'm lying, I can't keep up.
这可是大三了 小伙子
Well, it's third year, buddy, finals!
快收收心吧 JP
You need to sort yourself the fuck out, JP.
这就是我大冷天来这里的目的
And that's what I'm here, in this arctic climate, to do.
新生六居客 第四季 第一集
天哪 汤姆西来了
Oh, my God, Tomothy is here!
汤姆西来这了
Tomothy is here?
汤姆西来这了 我哥
Tomothy is here. My bro.
妈妈想用汤姆这个名字 爸爸想用提姆西
Mummy wanted Tom. Daddy wanted Timothy.
合在一起就是汤姆西
Tomothy.
汤姆西非常精明 说话刻薄
Tomothy has a razor brain and an acid tongue.
他超级牛逼 表现正常点就行
He is very fucking "wow". Just act normal.
不是 是表现得聪明点 谈一谈欧元 该死
No, wait, act clever. Talk! About the euro and... Fuck!
JP 冷静
JP, relax.
他很有条理 同时非常冷漠
He's very organised. But he's also incredibly chilled.
他痛恨优柔寡断之人 他会喜欢你的
He hates ditherers. He'll like you.
我才不在乎
I don't give a fuck.
这正是他欣赏的态度
That is just the kind of attitude Tomothy loves.
好吧 我一点不在乎
Yeah, well, I don't give a fuck.
不过他讨厌伪装
But he hates fakes.
你好 汤姆西
Hey, Tomothy.
来杯茶还是咖啡
Yo. Would you like a cup of tea or coffee?
你喝的是什么
Hmm, yeah. What are you having?
我喝的吗 茶 不 是咖啡
Er. What am I having? Tea. No, coffee.
不 是茶
No, tea.
再抽大♥麻♥你就滚出去
Shit or get off the pot, dude!
茶 到处都是茶啊
Tea. Teas all round!
霍华德甚至没有碰他的奶酪
OK. Howard hasn't even touched his cheese.
我吃 我已经身无分文了
Oh, I'll have it, I'm skint.
我决定了 我要给所有医院打电♥话♥
That's it, I'm calling round all the hospitals.
他是不会因为没吃奶酪就死翘翘的
He's not going to be dead because of a lack of cheese consumption.
我是说 如果有意外
I mean, if anything,
他可能正靠着自己极低的胆固醇坚强的活着呢
he's probably thriving on his incredibly low cholesterol.
一切都收拾好了等待检阅吗
So, everything shipshape on HMS Hartnell?
每个人都结清房♥租了吗
Everyone up-to-date with their rent?
基本上是这样的 这很难记住的
Uh, basically, yeah. I mean, it's hard to remember.
我又没用什么大本子记账
It's not like I keep a big book all about the rent.
你没有租金簿吗
You don't have a rent book?
不 我有 我只是不那么叫它
No, I do. I just... call it something different.
我得检查下收入直接借记部分
It's a good job I'm looking over the incoming direct debits.
你不能和房♥客做朋友 弟弟
You can't be friends to your tenants, bro.
你是地主 不是地陪
You're a land-LORD not a land-MATE.
你得像罗伊斯顿叔叔那样
You need to pull an Uncle Royston,
每个月都得记着这个事
get busy with the 12 bore,
没事制♥造♥点混乱
start randomly shooting up the grain stores.
营造恐怖氛围
Spread a little fear.
不论维奥莱·诺德斯特姆是谁
Because whoever Violet Nordstrom is,
她以南多的名义在胡作非为
she is taking the piss like this is Nando's
而且没完没了
and she has unlimited piss refills.
我得走了 再见 伙计们
Er, I better go! Laterz, haterz.
哥 别对维多这么凶
Bro, don't be horrible to Vod,
对金斯利凶点吧
be horrible to Kingsley.
那个爱斯基摩人又是谁
And who the fuck is Eskimo Joe?
如果一片片的吃
Oh, so when you eat it in tiny pieces,
它就是超时髦的寿司
it's the oh-so-fashionable sushi?
但是一整条的吃
But a whole raw fish,
就出于某种原因让人无法接受了吗
that's unacceptable for some reason.
霍华德 什么情况 你去哪里了
Howard!? What the fuck? Where have you been?
我们很担心
We've been worried.
我就在这里 从圣诞节那会就在这了
I've been right here, since the Christmas period.
想着在复习时少受点干扰
Thought I'd lessen the distractions from revision.
所以我就夜里起来
I've been getting up at midnight
早上八点睡觉 就在地下室里
and going to bed at 8am, in the cellar.
而且我可以用麦当劳专利广♥告♥语表达我的心情
And I am, copyright of the McDonald's Corporation,
"我就喜欢"
"lovin' it".
我们还有个地下室
We have a cellar?
现在才告诉我
Now you tell me.
一直以来我都把酒存放在架子上
And all this time I've been storing my wine in a rack like some...
像个会计一样
accountant!
你就像个连环杀手
Oh, God, you've gone full serial killer.
就是这里 我的梦
And there it is. My dream...
我的噩梦
my nightmare...
我的杀手锏 施虐狂
my Killer. The Dominatrix.
那是
Is it...?
哦 就是个复习时间表啊
Oh, it's just a revision timetable.
是的 我的类人猿朋友
Yes, my simian friend,
拿破仑·波拿巴只是个"军人"
美剧 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表