美剧 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
这个夏天真是又长又无聊啊 兄弟
It's been a long, dry summer, my friend.
不过 羚羊最终还是会回到潮湿的洞穴
But finally, the antelope are returning to the watering hole.
JP 你知道
JP, you know how...
我去年是怎么啪啪啪的吗
I had sex last year?
霍华德 别让我想起你的大棒槌行吗
Howard, please don't make me think about your penis.
我仔细想了想 觉得自己还是很喜欢这个的
Well, I thought about it and I liked it.
我还想再来几次
I would like to do it again.
你是叫我像训练猴子一样训练你吗
Are you asking me to train you up like a monkey?
行啊 我喜欢
OK. I like it.
能指挥你团团转 对你发号♥施令神马的
I boss you round, tell you what to do.
就像是在拍《为黛西小姐开车》
It'll be like Driving Miss Daisy.
《为黛西小姐开车》: 摩根·弗里曼主演的主仆温情电影
或是像卡里古拉指派自己的爱马当议员的故事
Or like when Caligula made his horse a senator.
尤物避风港
Pussy Haven?
当真吗 JP
Really, JP?
为毛不叫哈奈尔街28号♥了
What's wrong with 28 Hartnell?
多一目了然 立刻就能知道房♥子的位置
It's evocative... of where the house is.
多没意思 哈奈尔街25号♥
It's boring. 25 Hartnell,
哈奈尔街26号♥ 哈奈尔街27号♥
26 Hartnell, 27 Hartnell...
我当然知道接下来的叫啥
Ooh, I know what's coming next.
但等等 这儿叫尤物避风港 吊炸天啊
Or do I? Boom - Pussy Haven.
你完全不觉得是吧 这叫浪漫
You don't get it, do you? It's romantic.
这叫有型 而且还特别特别性感
It's stylish. And it is very, very sexy.
新生六居客 第三季第一集
坎蒂丝之前是在家接受教育的
Candice was home-schooled.
她是个... 很敏感的孩子
She's a... very sensitive person.
我们很担心她会遇到些什么样的室友
We were worried about the sort of people she'd meet in halls.
这世道真是太乱 世界变化太快
It's an unsettling time, a time of change.
我们觉得让她和大二学生一起住会好一些
We thought she'd be better off living with second years.
你能帮我多照顾照顾她吗
Would you keep an eye out for her?
您放心 包在我身上
Oh, absolutely.
要是她长得不错 我绝对要上了她
If she's hot, I'm definitely going to fuck her.
- 额 - 干嘛
- Oh... - What?!
赶紧的 金斯利 新人们就要来了
Come on, Kingsley, the newbies are incoming.
漂亮的新人们一车皮一车皮地朝我们涌来
Fuck trains full of hot bods.
大一是啤酒之年
First year is beer year,
大三是恐惧之年
third year is fear year
而大二是
but second year is...
狩猎之年
spear year.
小伙子们 今年真是要大搞一场啊
Oh, boys, it's going to be fuck-ageddon.
随时来个毛♥片♥角色扮演
Porn sex on tap.
我性♥爱♥的小引擎可是要靠着高♥潮♥来驱动啦
I've got a sex engine and it runs on cum.
我本来想去泡茶来着 但现在觉得
I was going to make tea, but I feel like
要在JP的精♥液♥海洋中一路游过去了
I'd be swimming through JP's semen to get there.
得了吧哥们 你这是羡慕嫉妒恨
Mate, you're just jealous
你一心只有希瑟太太
because you're all, like, Mrs Heather.
希瑟 这事儿基本算是黄了
Heather? It's basically over.
你们分手了
You broke up?
她和家人去了东边 我给她寄了厄普代克的书
She's been out east with her family, I sent her an Updike,
约翰·厄普代克: 美国小说家 著有"兔子四部曲"和"贝克三部曲" 作品中充满了性的描写
她回了我一本《情事终结》
she sent me The End Of The Affair.
基本就言尽于此了
Pretty much says it all.
- 好吧 - 我们先是不停互发短♥信♥
- Right... - We texted loads at first,
后来就难得发发邮件 最后就没联♥系♥了
then a few e-mails, then nothing.
等她回来 我们估计会正式分手 但是
I guess we'll do the break-up formalities when she's back, but...
你们懂的
Yeah.
她塑封了自己脱落的伤疤然后寄给了我 所以
She had one of her scabs laminated and sent me that, so...
- 那乔茜呢 - 哪个乔茜
- What about Josie? - Josie who?
那个曾住在这里的乔茜
Josie who lived here?
搬到南安普顿去的那个
Josie who moved to Southampton?
噢 乔茜啊
Oh, Josie!
乔茜 乔茜 乔茜
Josie, Josie, Josie!
那个妖精 那早就是昨日之日不可留了
That cat. That whole weird trip is over like Dover.
好吧 我之前是有点想着她来着
Yeah, OK, I did think about her a bit.
老实说 七月的时候 我算是
In fact, in July, I kind of...
- 为她写了本书 - 你还为她写了本书
- wrote her a book. - You wrote her a book?!
后来到了八月 直接就把书丢了
But then in August I binned it.
太好了 所以现在你又入团了
Perfect. So you're single!
你们可以当我的跟班
You boys can be my wingmen,
老子挑剩下的你们随意上
feasting on the hotties that I reject.
兄弟们 真是激动人心啊 我们是雄起小分队
Oh, boys, it's going to be incredible. Team Hard-on.
是三鸡暗客
The Three Cockateers.
正男 渣男 和丑男
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.
有谁想来挑几件我的破玩意儿的
Does anyone want any of my shit?
有什么看上的直接拿走
If anyone wants anything, take it.
得 看过了
Yep. Read.
这也看过了
Uh-huh.
对这一科目的介绍还算是到位的
Decent introduction to the subject.
不是她的最优之作
Not her best.
- 我只是在南美有所感悟 - 比如?
- I just realised some stuff in South America. - Like what?
比如说有钱人真有钱 穷♥人♥真穷
Like some people are rich and some people are poor.
福德去哪儿了
Where's Vod?
她会回来的吧
She is coming back, right?
我是说以前我只是知道 现在我真的了解了
I mean, I knew it, but now I know it.
我的意思是 我在休学那年就知道了 我去
I mean, I thought I knew it on my year off, but, God...
那年的我真是个傻♥逼♥啊
I was such a dick on my year off.
我是说 我以为自己啥都懂 但其实啥都不懂
I mean, I thought I knew everything, but really I knew nothing.
不过现在 姐啥都懂了
Now... I know everything.
在南美 你和福德之间
Did something happen in South America?
是不是发生了些什么
With you and Vod?
是的
Yes.
我们过得杠杠的
We had an amazing time and then we
只是回来的班机时间稍微有点不一样而已
just came back on slightly different flights.
我爹地是钢琴教师
So, my dad's a piano tutor
我妈咪是翻译兼裁缝
and my mum is a translator and a seamstress.
我有四个兄弟一个姐妹
And I've got four brothers and one sister,
所以我们家能表演八重奏
which means we can play as an octet.
虽然有时候场面会有些激烈
Although it can get pretty intense
有一次玛莎划破麦洛的脸后
and Martha had to have her nails
她的指甲全被剪掉了
trimmed after she scarred Milo's cheek.
好惨
Oh...!
祝你在我们家过得开心
Well, I hope you'll be really happy in our house.
- 额 我是说在新家 - 谢谢你
- Er, the... the house. - Thank you!
你过得好吗
And are you having a good time,
虽然我不知道你是谁 也不知道你在哪
whoever you are, wherever you are?
我吗 必须滴
Me? Er, yeah - totally!
必须牛逼哄哄啊
Totally. It's mental.
这里那叫一个好啊 姐就喜欢
It's brilliant down here, I'm loving it.'
我觉着这机器人有点强调过度啊
The robot doth protest too much, methinks.
滚犊子 金斯利 等等 那啥
Fuck off, Kingsley. What? Oi -
喂 老娘跟你说话呢 小样不许走
don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you!
谁把我掉个个儿行不 我看不着他了
Can someone turn me round, please? I can't see him.
' 谢谢你 坎蒂丝
'Thank you, Candice.
' 我承认这地儿是有些弱
'So, yeah, it's a bit lame
' 但...你们想来过来吗 这周五晚上
'but, erm, if you fancied it, there's a traffic-light party,
' 有个红绿灯趴体
'down here... Friday...?
一种源于美国的交友派对 每人佩戴一种颜色的胸牌 红色: 我心有所属 黄色: 保密 绿色: 我单身
南安普顿的红绿灯趴
A traffic-light party... in Southampton?
索伦特的盐沼地
Salt marshes of the Solent.
我可不想再被灼伤一次了 亲
I'm not getting burnt twice, sweetheart.
是啊 我也不去了 骚瑞啊乔茜
Yeah, I don't think so. Soz, Jose.
'来吧 亲们 这周可是新人周啊'
'Come on, guys, it's Freshers' Week!'
所以这就是你们平常的一晚
So is this like a normal night for you guys, then?
盐沼地啊 菠萝君啊 iPad之类的?
The salt marshes, the... pineapple, the iPad and everything?
啥 怎么可能 你搞笑呢
Ah! No! Are you kidding?
我是说这个点 还没有人嗑嗨了怎么能算正常
I mean, I'm just surprised that nobody's OD'd already.
急救室可是发了我会员卡的
I've got a bloody loyalty card at A & E...
我去 这么酸
Oh, that is tart!
傻♥逼♥们好啊
All right, losers?
这才像话嘛 这才是趴体的节奏啊
Oh, yeah, now we're talking! Now we can get the party started.
- 哈喽啊 福德 - 哈喽啊
- You all right, Vod? All right?
- 哈喽啊 乔茜 - 哈喽啊
All right, Josie? 'All right, Vod?'
美剧 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表