美剧 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
本片会有很重口味的话
This programme contains very strong language
在这儿真好 哥们
So great to be here, man.
说实话 埃克赛特那地儿就像屎一样
Exeter was shit to be honest.
每天都有很多喊着"万岁 万岁"的怪家伙
There was loads of "Rah, rah, rah" type geezers
你知道吧?
you know?
哥们 给我讲讲 我讨厌那些怪人!
Oh man, tell me about it, I hate those geezers!
在这儿想花超过二十镑都不可能啊
It is literally impossible to spend more than a 20 in here.
听着 小新生
Now, listen, young Padawan,
如果你想要顺利地在这片二十镑之地生活的话
there are things that I must teach you
我必须要教你点东西
if you are to succeed here in the land of the two-pound pint.
你是说在亨顿北部怎么开外挂吗?
The cheat codes for North of Hendon?
你看 北方人容易相信别人而且很忠诚
You see, the Northerner is trusting and loyal,
就像猎犬
like a gun dog.
但是他们被激怒后会变得糊涂多疑
But when riled become mistrustful and easily confused,
就像愤怒的母鸡一样
like a sort of angry hen.
还有 你得学学他们的俚语
Now, you must also learn their tongue.
"随便"就是任意 "光了"就是没了
'Owt' is any, 'nowt' is none,
"麻烦了"是谢谢 "霸气"是不错
'ta' is thanks, 'mint' is good,
"下午茶"是指晚餐 "正餐"是说午餐
'tea' is supper, 'dinner' is lunch,
"酵母蛋糕"是一种软面包卷
a 'barm cake' is a sort of bap,
而"软馒头"其实是指咪♥咪♥
a 'bap' is a tit
至于"咪♥咪♥"呢...还是咪♥咪♥啦
and a 'tit'...is a tit.
北方人天生很友好
Now the Northerner is a friendly sort by nature,
但如果他们觉得被人嘲笑了 就会变得很暴躁
but will become irascible if they feel taunted.
所以 在你摸清他们的底线之前
So until you have ascertained their level,
你要假装自己也是个北方人
it's very important to pretend to be one of their own.
亲 一英镑能把我们拉到威辛顿吗?
Alright, our kid, will you take us down Withington for a quid?
JP 他是开出租车的吗?
JP, is he a cabby?
吉尔斯 在北方 所有人都是开出租车的
They're all cabbies in the north, Giles,
只要给钱
for a price!
新生六居客 第二季第一集
好个泰晤士河上的金斯顿啊!
Kingston on Thames!
怎么样 配音哥小K 你回来啦!
What up K-dubs, you came back!
每个作用力都会产生一个等量反向的力 JP
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, JP.
是啊 嫩B控 我觉得有鸟毛粘你下巴上了
Yeah, pussyman, I think some muff's got stuck on your chin.
你说这东西啊? 我不是一直都有的吗?
What, this old thing? I've always had this, haven't I?
胡扯
No.
我懂了 你在炫耀
I get it. You're peacocking.
比利山羊胡 新学期新形象
Billy Goat Muff. New term, new image.
我不过是任其发展
I'm just letting it do its thing.
顺其自然而已
A thing is as a thing does.
就这样 这是其中一个 从这儿上楼
That's that. This is one of those. That carries on up there.
都不知道这货是干嘛的 你想的东西在这儿
Don't know what that does. In there's what you'd think.
这灯坏了
That's fucked.
会发出奇怪的噪音 但你打它一下
This makes a weird noise but if you smack it -
它就能消停一会
it stops for a bit.
这扇关不上 那个打不开
This doesn't close. That doesn't open.
这儿闻起来总有股那个的味道
It always smells like that up here.
这就是你的房♥间
And this would be yours.
吃免费的肉不? 工作福利哦
Free meat? Perks of the job.
你有工作?
Your 'job'?
对 我现在在屠宰场兼♥职♥
Yeah, I'm part-time at the abattoir now.
屠宰场 真震惊啊 那到底是什么肉啊?
Abattoir. How surprising. Yeah, what actually is it?
多出来的肉 从肉箱里捡的
It's spare meat. From the loose meat bin.
没事的啦
It's OK.
真的是动物肉
It's from animals and that!
哪种动物?
But which?
听听美食家怎么说吧 我不知道
Oh, hark at the gourmand. I dunno.
来点这个 来点那个 抓上一把
Little bit of this, little bit of that. Grab a handful.
炸一下 神肉诞生
Fry it up. Meatabix.
嗨 各位屌♥丝们! 这是希瑟
Hello, losers! Everyone, Heather.
希瑟 这是室友们
Heather - everyone.
我们在实习周遇见的
We met on practical week,
她是个牙科狂人 我的新闺蜜
she's a mental dental, my new bezzie
还有 我们成立了个小团体
AND we're forming a clique.
小团体?
A clique?
对 我们团体内部人员团结一心
Yeah, we'll be forming an in-group
一致对外嘲笑外人
and ridiculing outsiders.
嘿 乔茜
Hey, Josie.
咦 你回来了?
Oh? You're back?
嗯 有引力
Yeah, just Newtonian. You know.
好吧 你的脸出了什么问题吗?
Right. Is there something wrong with your face?
我不过是任其发展
I'm just letting it do its thing.
顺其自然而已
A thing is as a thing does.
听着 我只是想说 新学期新开始 好吗?
Look, I just wanted to say, New term, clean slate?
我有了个新伙伴 你有了个新的...那个
I've got a new mate, you've got a new...that, and ...
这很酷 亲
It's cool, honey.
亲?
'Honey'?
我们用不着重新开始 之前的又没问题
We don't need a new slate. There's nothing wrong with the old slate.
万物皆有其特点 为什么要强调某一个呢?
Everything just is what it is so why stress anything?
你没事吧 金斯利? 你以前有这玩意吗?
Are you all right, Kingsley? Have you, have you had a fall?
我一直玩悠悠球的
I've always yo'd.
不 你没有
No, you haven't.
我要去见席尔斯教授 这打扮怎么样?
I'm off to see Professor Shales, how do I look?
性感撩人 干嘛? 这是事实
Hot. What? It's a scientific fact.
好了 这是萨宾娜 她是来看♥房♥♥的
Right. This is, er, Sabine, she's here about the room.
萨宾娜 这是大伙
Sabine - everyone.
大家好 对了 我想检查一下
Hello. Yes. Now I would like to check
你们这儿的水压和烟雾警报器
your water pressure and smoke alarms.
真疯了
Go crazy.
看♥房♥♥?
'The room'?
对 保罗·兰博那个隐形人
Yeah. Paul Lamb, the Invisible Man,
圣诞节的时候搬走了
moved out over Christmas.
除非我们这周内能找到人
Unless we get someone new by the end of the week,
否则房♥租就要涨一百英镑了
our rent goes up a hundred quid.
我在社团里看到她在看租♥房♥♥广♥告♥
I saw her in the Union looking at room ads.
她看上去还像个人样
She looked like a human.
不行 大家都多付点钱就好了 不用找个新人
No way. We'll just all pay extra. We don't need a newbie.
咱们就把楼上那房♥间改成个大烟室嘛
Let's just turn the upstairs room into a massive bong.
- 我不会多给钱的 - 烟室
- I'm not paying extra. - Bong.
我们应该发广♥告♥
We should advertise.
烟室哦!
Bong!
我们应该面试人选
We should interview.
烟室哦!
Bong!!
水压看起来还行 但是你们这儿好像虫比较多
So the water pressure seems OK but you seem to have a problem
如果你们可以杀杀虫 我会考虑的
with vermin. If you can murder the vermin I will consider you.
烟室
Bong.
俄勒冈?
'Oregon'?
嗨
Hi.
感谢你申请菱形文学出版社的实习生 请坐
Thank you for applying for the internship at Rombus. Take a seat.
请简单自我介绍一下
So. Tell me a little about yourself.
呃 我们见过 您肯定记得我 我...
Er. Well, we met, obviously, you remember me from the, erm...
和我丈夫上过床 我知道
From the fucking my husband? Yes.
但我更想知道为什么要选你来帮我
No, I was thinking more why I should pick you to help me
创办一家学术气息浓郁的文学出版社
launch a literary press which is going to be so highbrow the
读者都是像丹·艾克洛伊德的著名电影
readers are going to resemble
尖头外星族里那样的人呢
Dan Ackroyd's famous 'Coneheads'?
好吧 呃 其实有很多理由...
Right, erm, OK, erm, lots, lots of reasons, um ...
顺便说下 我和他结束了
It's all over, by the way.
我知道 圣诞节那天托尼想要从暖房♥爬进屋里
I know. Tony tried to climb in through the conservatory over Christmas.
额滴神呐
Oh, Jesus.
是的 他给我打了电♥话♥
Yeah, he called me,
说他用了个不太好的方法
he was in a bit of a bad way.
他的脚卡在了一个窗格里面
He put his foot through a pane.
我给他包扎了 让他进屋吃了个饭
I bandaged him up and let him come for lunch.
这很好啊
Oh. Good.
我现在和莱尔在一起
I'm with Lyle now
所以这对托尼来说非常不容易
so it was very, very difficult for Tony.
我们玩了场激烈万分的拼词游戏
We played an extremely aggressive game of Boggle
然后就去睡觉了
and called it a night.
那你...
美剧 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表