美剧 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone there?
帮帮我
Help me.
詹姆斯 你能来真是太好了 这事我自己做不了
Thanks for coming, James. Couldn't bring myself to do it.
- 它刚才又发疯了 - 别担心 朱尔斯
- He just went crazy. - It's no worries, Jules.
- 咬死了我两头羊 - 嗯 它会没事儿的
- Killed a couple of my sheep. - Yeah. He'll be alright.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
喂 伙计 你还在林赛那里吗
Hey, mate, you still at Lindsey's?
嗯
Yep.
好 你那边完事儿后
Hey, listen, when you're done there,
能不能去趟公墓
can you pop over to the cemetery?
有人报♥警♥说那边出了点状况
We had a call about some disturbance there.
公墓
Cemetery?
对 可能是恶作剧而已 我本来想自己去的
Yeah, look, it's probably a prank and I'd do it myself,
可是"总统套房♥"里有客人
but I've got a guest in the presidential suite.
- 好的 没问题 克里斯 - 好 兄弟
- Yeah, righto, Chris. - Alright, mate.
洛奇
Rocky.
你来到这世上 之后你因为咬了一只羊的腿 被杀死了
You're born, then you nibble on a leg of lamb and then you die.
被人抛尸入土 等着虫子吞噬你的尸体
And they chuck you in a hole in the ground and the worms eat you.
命运确实很操蛋
It's fucked, basically.
可是 伙计 你也被爱过
But, mate... you were loved.
有人在吗
Hello?
尤拉那警♥察♥ 出什么事了吗
This is the Yoorana Police. What's going on?
你还好吗
You OK?
好了 给你
Alright. Here you go.
按住别动
Keep the pressure on.
怎么回事 你衣服呢
What's going on? Where are your clothes?
- 我的腿 - 你怎么弄伤的
- My leg... - Yeah, how did you do that?
急救中心 我是詹姆斯·海斯警官
Emergency services, this is Sergeant James Hayes.
请派一辆救护车来尤拉那公墓
I'm gonna need an ambulance at the Yoorana Cemetery.
- 这里有位受伤的女士 - 收到
- I have an injured woman here. - Copy that.
我叫詹姆斯 你叫什么名字
Hey. My name's James. What's your name?
你怎么到这里来的
How'd you wind up here?
- 是你在和我说话吗 - 我是警♥察♥
- You talk to me? - It's the police.
过来我这边 可以吗
Can you come towards the light, please?
你还好吧 伙计
You alright there, mate?
尤拉那302号♥ 请求支援
Yoorana 3-0-2, requesting assistance.
请求伊丘卡警局增援
I'm gonna need backup from Echuca.
我在公墓发现一些没穿衣服的人
I've got a bunch of naked people down at the cemetery.
收到
Roger.
- 詹姆斯 - 伊莱莎 救护车呢
- James. - Elishia, where's the ambo?
还在外勤中 出什么事了
On a call-out. What's happened?
我也不了解情况 但不止她一个
I've no idea but there's more than one of them.
有多少人
How many?
呃 我不知道 你能看下她的腿吗
Um, I don't know. Can you take a look at her leg?
你好 我是伊莱莎·麦凯勒医生 你叫什么名字
Hello. I'm Dr Elishia McKellar. What's your name?
伤口需要清洗缝合
OK, this wound's gonna need to be cleaned and stitched.
你能带她去谢帕顿医院吗
Can you get her to Shepparton Hospital?
- 我可以带她去诊疗室 - 好
- I could take her to the surgery. - OK.
你好 能过来一下吗
Hey. Can you come here, please?
我给你拿个毯子
I'll get you a blanket.
给 披上毯子
Here, cover yourself up.
伙计 到底出什么事了
What's going on, mate?
你们有多少人在这里
How many of you are here?
- 我在哪里 - 你在一个墓园里
- Where am I? - You're in a graveyard.
你以为你在哪
Where do you think you are?
请帮帮我
Help me, please.
没事 我是警♥察♥
It's OK, it's the police.
没事了 给你 你没事了 别担心
It's alright. Here, here, here. You're alright, you're alright.
- 是吸毒了吗 - 我可以做血检
- Could be drugs? - I can do a blood test.
- 能把他们全带去诊疗室吗 - 可以
- Can we take them all to the surgery? - Yeah.
- 詹姆斯 - 怎么了
- Hey, James. - Yeah?
树那边还有一个
There's another one in the bushes.
好 这样 你照顾受伤的姑娘 我找找剩下的人
OK, listen, you take the injured one, I'll round the rest up.
请过来我这边
Make your way towards me, please.
安全了 伙计 我是警♥察♥ 这边走
It's OK, mate. I'm a police officer. Come this way.
你能走吗
Can you walk on it?
好
Ok.
小心 小心
Careful. Careful.
这里
Here.
走吧
Come on.
没事了 别担心 好
It's alright. It's alright. Yep.
很好
Good.
你好 你受伤了吗
Hello. Are you injured?
- 没有 - 给
- No. - Here.
不要紧 没事的 我是医生
It's alright. It's alright. It's alright, I'm a doctor.
谢谢
Thank you.
上车吧
Hop in the car.
我在哪
Where am I?
尤拉那
Yoorana.
尤拉那健康中心
你在这里可以清洗一下
If you can just get cleaned up in here...
走到尽头就好了
Just up to the end, yeah.
可以了 能告诉我你出什么事了吗
All done. Can you tell me what happened to you?
不行
No.
和你一起的都是什么人
Who are the others with you?
知道你在尤拉那吗
Do you know you're in Yoorana?
嗯 当然了
Yeah, 'course.
其他人好像没有受伤
Doesn't look like anyone else is injured,
但你还是要检查一下
but you'll need to check that.
- 我让男士们清洗干净 - 我又找到了一个
- I'm gonna get the men cleaned up. - I found another one.
那现在有五个人了
So there's five?
- 她怎么样 没事吧 - 嗯
- How is she, is she alright? - Yep.
- 伤口洗干净包扎好了 - 好的
- Wound's cleaned and dressed. - OK.
你还有什么衣物吗 起码好过毯子
Do you have anything better than blankets here?
楼上 走廊的柜子里有
Uh, upstairs, hall cupboard.
各位 过来一下 我给你们拿了些衣服
Here you go, fellas, I've got something for you to put on.
呃 给你 你穿这件
Um... here you go, you can put this on.
这件应该合身 给
That should fit, here you go.
那么到底怎么回事 兄弟 你们是在玩什么大冒险吗
So, what happened, mate? Was it some kind of dare or...?
或者什么邪教仪式
Was it some kind of satanic ritual?
难不成你们全都喝醉了
Or were you just on the piss?
你还记得你名字吗
Do you know your name?
我的名字
My name?
你呢
What about you?
凯特 我叫凯特
It's Kate. My name's Kate.
你知道你住在哪吗
Do you know where you live?
- 一个农场里 - 农场 好吧
- A farm. - A farm, alright.
你有那农场的地址吗
Do you have an address for the farm?
喂 你要去哪 别到处乱走
Hey, where are you going? Stay with me.
喂 没事的 回来
Oi, it's alright, back here.
你能回来么 拜托 嘿
Could you come back here, please? Hey!
不要紧 你安全了 过来...
It's alright. It's alright, just come...
请你回来好吗 嘿
Could you come back here, please? Hey!
嘿 你要去哪
Hey, where are you going?
别跑
Hey, stop running!
我的天啊
Mio dio!
- 尤拉那 - 尤拉那 对 这里是尤拉那
- ... Yoorana. - Yoorana? Yes, yes, this is Yoorana.
没错
That's right.
卡罗...
Carlo...
- ..尤拉那 - 卡罗 你叫卡罗
- .. Yoorana? - Carlo? You're Carlo?
请别那样做 凯特
Please don't do that, Kate.
- 我记得这地方 - 什么 诊疗室吗
- I know this place. - What, the surgery?
嗯
Yeah.
那很好啊
That's good.
你是这里的病人吗
Were you a patient here?
是的
I'm sure I am.
你记得凯利吗 在我来之前 他是这儿的医生
Do you remember Dr Kelly? He was here before me.
嗯 我记得凯利医生
Yeah, I remember Dr Kelly.
那我应该能在数据库里找到你的资料
美剧 | 阴差阳错(2015) | 导航列表